The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Grins- I admit when I was younger I had moments of brattiness. Though my brother had every reason to catch hell from me. He certainly dished out enough! Still though I understand what you mean. I can't remember the last time I made my mom cry from something bad I did, at least that wasn't something deserved. I don't have a good relationship with my family. A few years back I completely cut them out of my life for a while. Due to something my mom did. I'm sure that made her cry, but sometimes you just get to that point ya know?

Awww that is sweet of you. I missed being around. I really have been in horrible shape though. I still can't sit in this chair too long before I have to get up. I would peek in now and again on my phone or something but I wasn't really here much. I did just peek in on your room and had the overwhelming urge to kick your ex in the man parts.

-Cuddles up a kitten-

Hi you. :kiss:
Mews softly, cuddling, licking as she crawls in his lap.

*Shrugs softly, purring against him, arching her back a bit*

I've been alright....how are you?

Been in a good deal of pain, but slowly getting better. Today was a descent day, then again I haven't been concious for more than 8 or so hours heh.

-Strokes her behind the ears-

-Grins- I admit when I was younger I had moments of brattiness. Though my brother had every reason to catch hell from me. He certainly dished out enough! Still though I understand what you mean. I can't remember the last time I made my mom cry from something bad I did, at least that wasn't something deserved. I don't have a good relationship with my family. A few years back I completely cut them out of my life for a while. Due to something my mom did. I'm sure that made her cry, but sometimes you just get to that point ya know?

Awww that is sweet of you. I missed being around. I really have been in horrible shape though. I still can't sit in this chair too long before I have to get up. I would peek in now and again on my phone or something but I wasn't really here much. I did just peek in on your room and had the overwhelming urge to kick your ex in the man parts.

As much as I love my youngest brother he's the baby and sooooooooooo needs to stop being a boy and be a man and father. He and his wife are so selfish and my parents have been raising their kids AND living with my parents. They feel like they can do whatever they want and answer to nothing, but when you live with family and not pay shit then you have obligations. It's annoying that my brother and his wife are so ungrateful and resentful at the same time. I'd like to take the kids and make them live out on the street after everything we have all done for them.

As for my ex... he's an ass and the lameness didn't end. LoL I did have a petty revenge though. He left some boxes of mine up in the rafters of the garage yet took all the ladders and step stool. (yeah thanks) SO my (middle) brother brought over a ladder and while we were pulling down boxes we found the ex left a couple behind, so they were nicely left up there. Bummer that the landlord brought his ladder over to the house during my move ... I really wanted the ass to have to walk down the street to his friend's house to borrow a ladder. Oh well.

I hope you do start feeling better not so that you can be around here, but so you can simply feel better for you.

As much as I love my youngest brother he's the baby and sooooooooooo needs to stop being a boy and be a man and father. He and his wife are so selfish and my parents have been raising their kids AND living with my parents. They feel like they can do whatever they want and answer to nothing, but when you live with family and not pay shit then you have obligations. It's annoying that my brother and his wife are so ungrateful and resentful at the same time. I'd like to take the kids and make them live out on the street after everything we have all done for them.

As for my ex... he's an ass and the lameness didn't end. LoL I did have a petty revenge though. He left some boxes of mine up in the rafters of the garage yet took all the ladders and step stool. (yeah thanks) SO my (middle) brother brought over a ladder and while we were pulling down boxes we found the ex left a couple behind, so they were nicely left up there. Bummer that the landlord brought his ladder over to the house during my move ... I really wanted the ass to have to walk down the street to his friend's house to borrow a ladder. Oh well.

I hope you do start feeling better not so that you can be around here, but so you can simply feel better for you.

-Facepalm- Oy. My older brother never got over his self centered streak. He's got two kids now and he has made strings of bad choices. Thankfully his kids are great. Though due to the fact that my brother tries to live above his means, my parents hand him money left and right.

I've just recently had to ask them for a little bit and I fucking hated it, but ya know I've been a few steps shy of a wheel chair a couple of times in the last year... so I've got medical bills coming out my eyes.

I'm hoping to feel better too. There are so many things I want to do and I am unable to do them right now. I'm still too young for this crap. :|

*offers a piece of bacon*

Oooh. -Nibbles bacon, then hugs-

Thanks doll. :heart:

LT: I have to be up in like two hours... Ugh. Life sucks sometimes. And it doesn't help that my back started hurting really bad a few minutes ago. :b

Goodnight! :)

LT - I will not say it, I will not say it. I will hold my tongue.

*pokes Vail* There's a lot more fun things to do with a tongue than hold it. :D

Serious, it was stated before but your avatar is so damn adorable. I want to cuddle the bunny.

Apologies to anyone who received odd messages from me on yahoo. I believe I have that fixed now...

I don't want to go!! I know it's going to hurt like hell and I really don't want to deal with pain today.

Apologies to anyone who received odd messages from me on yahoo. I believe I have that fixed now...

*is mad that I don't even have fr33k's yahoo to get odd messages FROM*

LTIT

Okay, Luna. YOU have a poppet to write for. Focus.

My Last thought

Shit!!! I forgot to pick up my prescription at the grocery store.:(

Head hurts.

is sick today. more than other days...

last thought... PINK BEWBS.

-rubs-

they are comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back