Funky Pink Bitch

teasing...? yes.. sort of

Is this teasing?

If we have to look from across the room.... yes... this is a wonderful tease. I'm sure we'd all like to have a view from right up where you might want us... and if you have to handcuff us to stay put for you... so be it.

If we have to look from across the room.... yes... this is a wonderful tease. I'm sure we'd all like to have a view from right up where you might want us... and if you have to handcuff us to stay put for you... so be it.
Very Hot!! A captive audience:kiss:

Good afternoon!

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,435
  • IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,502
very hot very sexy!!!

Any chance of getting a close up of the creamy lips that you have hidding!!!! love to see just how wet you get from showing off to all of us! and if not thats ok too just want to thank you fro what you have put up here for us all to lust after! your very sexy love your face haire eyes and what a sexy body!!!

Good afternoon!

I'm loving the funk!!!! Please keep it coming. Just got home from work, and feel revitalized already!

FPB.....wow !! Absolutely stunning and erotic :devil: You and your photographer sure know how to tease and please.... ;)

Great set of pics! Who cares if they are from a website, they're yours and they are great :)!!

Any chance of getting a close up of the creamy lips that you have hidding!!!! love to see just how wet you get from showing off to all of us! and if not thats ok too just want to thank you fro what you have put up here for us all to lust after! your very sexy love your face haire eyes and what a sexy body!!!
It Just So happens I get Very Horny And When I cum it's a nice creamy white... so hold on tight till I show You:kiss:

just an audience?

Very Hot!! A captive audience:kiss:

so... handcuffed below you... up close to where we all dream to be .. .and you'd just have us watch?

Hmmm I guess that's ok... we'd be right there in case you needed some help cleaning up.

Can you show us our view from there??

so... handcuffed below you... up close to where we all dream to be .. .and you'd just have us watch?

Hmmm I guess that's ok... we'd be right there in case you needed some help cleaning up.

Can you show us our view from there??

Now You've got me excited! Perhaps you could tell me what you'd like to do while your hands are cuffed in front of me! And I always have a great deal of sweet hot pussy juice in my panties for you to clean!

excited.... well that's a good start...

Now You've got me excited! Perhaps you could tell me what you'd like to do while your hands are cuffed in front of me! And I always have a great deal of sweet hot pussy juice in my panties for you to clean!

Would we (I) have much choice... with your weight on top of us... our hands cuffed... we'd be at your mercy... your private little play thing...

I'd assume the first order of business would be to have us do our best to lick your panties clean... feel free to let your body really get into it.... we'll figure out a way to breath at some point.

creamy.. sticky... white...

It Just So happens I get Very Horny And When I cum it's a nice creamy white... so hold on tight till I show You:kiss:

mmmm this will be special!

does it make little sticky strands??

the first time I ever noticed that I'd had that "pearl necklace" effect (I'm not sure that's what the necklace is usually made of... .but that's what I like)... anyways... the first time... I came on the spot without much other stimulation.. except maybe rubbing my cock a bit on her nipples. (that should give you an idea of our positioning)

Go on a pic progression with me!

Starts out pretty conservative..but still sexy ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3395 copy.jpg
    IMG_3395 copy.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,369
  • IMG_3399 copy.jpg
    IMG_3399 copy.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,113
  • IMG_3402 copy.jpg
    IMG_3402 copy.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,275
  • IMG_3403.jpg
    IMG_3403.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,181
  • IMG_3404.jpg
    IMG_3404.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,343
IMG_3395 copy.jpg ............ FUCKING GOOOOORGEOUS!!! thats goin str8 to the wank-bank

handcuffed..

oh what am I supposed to do??

Attachments

• IMG_3117 copy.jpg
    IMG_3117 copy.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,069
  • IMG_3118 copy.jpg
    IMG_3118 copy.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_3119 copy.jpg
    IMG_3119 copy.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 799