For my sexy husband ...

mmm - darling

do you remember as I stroked your balls; my fingers caressing you as you exploded - my breasts covered in your sweet cream; my body eager for you ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Last edited:
TY sweetie - I try to please :rose:

mm they love all the attention too - it is such a shame that I dont have more pics from the pool though - maybe next summer ;)

Well, don't keep me waiting for next summer...:) you wanna kill me ? Pleeeeeeease, post more, even if not from the pool!!!:) You look good anyway, anywhere!!!!:)
And whenever you get bored, just come here... I'll be glad to fill you with compliments and dark desires...:)

Well, don't keep me waiting for next summer...:) you wanna kill me ? Pleeeeeeease, post more, even if not from the pool!!!:) You look good anyway, anywhere!!!!:)
And whenever you get bored, just come here... I'll be glad to fill you with compliments and dark desires...:)

mmm - i like being filled up :devil:

As are those perk pretty nipples of yours. :D

Sexy, luscious, suckable would also help to describe them. :devil:

I borrowed them from a stunt double - no not really :D

They do get very hard - you ll soon see :devil:

they love a lot of attention :cattail:

mmm - i like being filled up :devil:

And I love to fill!:devil: Don't worry, I'll fill you everywhere...you most be delicious to fill...:) That ass of yours must be wonderfully hot and thight!!! Hummm, I'm already hard thinking about it!

mmm - it looks like you wanted me darling

and bad

- remember ;)

lots of yummy cream for Katies breasts - so nourishing for the skin too :D

Last edited:
And I love to fill!:devil: Don't worry, I'll fill you everywhere...you most be delicious to fill...:) That ass of yours must be wonderfully hot and thight!!! Hummm, I'm already hard thinking about it!

I do have a hot ass - so I have been told ;)

I guarantee that it is also tight

did that just get you harder :D

Last edited:
mmm - it looks like you wanted me darling

and bad

- remember ;)

lots of yummy cream for Katies breasts - so nourishing for the skin too :D

Ohhh my, yes, I'll cover you with cream... and I'll lick it after... you get me so hot I'll do all the nasty things I can think of... I'll lick you in all the right places, even the most secret...:devil:

I borrowed them from a stunt double - no not really :D

They do get very hard - you ll soon see :devil:

they love a lot of attention :cattail:

Well I would hope not.....though now that you've jokingly mentioned the stunt double, I can't help but imagine you there with man boobs or something like that. Oh hell I think I need to take a look at these pics to wash that thought out of my mind.

Oh really.....well I must say they aren't the only thing getting hard. :devil:

Funny that.....I love giving beautiful nipples and breasts alot of attention.....caressing, massaging, groping, licking, kissing, sucking, biting....etc.

Hubby is away for a couple of days and I promised him a little surprise :devil:

I found a small clip while clearing out a pc we were dumping and I thought he might appreciate it - if he can get to the internet ...

enjoy

also for my girlfriends

Congratulations on the new thread Katie ya yummy & sexy thang:p ~:kiss:~:rose:~:heart:~:kiss:

Ohhh my, yes, I'll cover you with cream... and I'll lick it after... you get me so hot I'll do all the nasty things I can think of... I'll lick you in all the right places, even the most secret...:devil:

mmm - sounds delicious and dangerous :devil:

Well I would hope not.....though now that you've jokingly mentioned the stunt double, I can't help but imagine you there with man boobs or something like that. Oh hell I think I need to take a look at these pics to wash that thought out of my mind.

Oh really.....well I must say they aren't the only thing getting hard. :devil:

Funny that.....I love giving beautiful nipples and breasts alot of attention.....caressing, massaging, groping, licking, kissing, sucking, biting....etc.

i'm sure that we could provide ample substance for your caressing and biting pleasure :D

Congratulations on the new thread Katie ya yummy & sexy thang:p ~:kiss:~:rose:~:heart:~:kiss:

thanks ling

you wouldn't believe how good it felt to have my sensitive nipples coated with your yummy cream - look they are quite hard - love you baby :rose:

Last edited:
thanks ling :kiss: :rose:

you wouldn't believe how good it felt to have my sensitive nipples coated with your yummy cream - look they are quite hard - love you baby :rose:

heheee:devil:- uhhhh looks like I missed a few Spots ;):D~:kiss:~:heart:

get back here then and finish up :D

pretty please :rose:

Here I'll move a round a bit ;)

Woah:p its a good thing I came to look again coz I just about got dressed~bents down & licks one Nipple & then the other OMG are they ever swelling up ~where's the Ice? :D~:kiss:

Woah:p its a good thing I came to look again coz I just about got dressed~bents down & licks one Nipple & then the other OMG are they ever swelling up ~where's the Ice?

mmm - they love the attention

sweetheart - you don't mind ling helping me clean up do you?

no - i thought so :heart:

there is still some running down between ...

Last edited:
mmm - they love the attention

sweetheart - you don't mind ling helping me clean up do you?

no - i thought so :heart:

there is still some running down between ...

cums & licks & slurps & nibbles on those yummy BOOBS
geeee that sure is getting me hot grrrrrrrrrrrrr :D:devil:

sweetheart come closer - much closer - yes that's it - let me taste you - let me feel you inside my mouth

I LOVE YOU DARLING - Behave yourself ;)

I'm waiting for your call :mad:

Last edited:
cums & licks & slurps & nibbles on those yummy BOOBS
geeee that sure is getting me hot grrrrrrrrrrrrr :D:devil:

hot is GOOD

i think you licked me clean - but there wasn't any ...

there ... - OMG that feels good :D

especially with you :rose::devil:

Back