Barry says we've broken the back of ISIS

water505

Literotica Guru
Remember what happened last time he flapped his lips about them? Obama lied. People died.

He also says he didn't create em

Imagine a U.S. Pres having to say that.....means enough believe he did, and he did

The premise of the thread is a perfect metaphor for the war-mongering alt-right.

The issue, as reasonable Americans see it, is who cares?

Why do we have troops in the Middle East in the first place?

Get our guys out and let those bronze-age barbarians fight it out. They've been fighting there for all of recorded history. It's in their DNA and none of our business.

The premise of the thread is a perfect metaphor for the war-mongering alt-right.

Get our guys out and let those bronze-age barbarians fight it out. They've been fighting there for all of recorded history. It's in their DNA and none of our business.

Well said

Who are these reasonable Americans you claim don't care - liberals? How do you know how they see it?

Isn't backbreaking worse than waterboarding?

Won't broken backs be an excellent recruiting tool?

;) ;)

Aren't Muslims gong to be terrified of having their backs broken and hate us even more?

Who are these reasonable Americans you claim don't care - liberals? How do you know how they see it?

If your definition of 'liberal' is someone who believes in America first, and wants our politicians to stop spending money on dick measuring contests all around the world. Then yes, liberals.

You really have some mental issue where you define the world with labels that allow you to see good/bad, black/white, with us/against us. I suspect you're a retread of one of the many wackos that stroll through here from time to time and get spanked for your lack of critical thinking skills. Maybe not, but that's how you read to me.

Based on the few posts of yours I've read (under your current username), I'd label YOU a liberal. Liberal with the nation's tax money and liberal with your big government policies designed to tell the rest of us how to live.

But, I try not to interact with new posters, or those I suspect are retreads. So I'll bid you good day.

"Those people" is a racist dog whistle...

He's telling us, Muslims are less than human, violent, unable to be civilized...

ISLAMOPHOBIA!

If your definition of 'liberal' is someone who believes in America first, and wants our politicians to stop spending money on dick measuring contests all around the world. Then yes, liberals.

You really have some mental issue where you define the world with labels that allow you to see good/bad, black/white, with us/against us. I suspect you're a retread of one of the many wackos that stroll through here from time to time and get spanked for your lack of critical thinking skills. Maybe not, but that's how you read to me.

Based on the few posts of yours I've read (under your current username), I'd label YOU a liberal. Liberal with the nation's tax money and liberal with your big government policies designed to tell the rest of us how to live.

But, I try not to interact with new posters, or those I suspect are retreads. So I'll bid you good day.

You share a common trait with several people here who say dopey things and then throw temper tantrums when someone asks you to explain what you said.

You're the one who told us how "reasonable" Americans think. I asked you who these people were and how you knew what they thought. No name calling...no insults. Your response was going into attack mode and start regurgitating more preposterous nonsense. This is what you call a "spanking."

Now you can cite examples of how I'm liberal with big government policies designed to tell the rest of us how to live. Can you do that without misbehaving?

I don't get this dog whistle shit

What's the point, dogs don't vote:rolleyes:

In a world where borders are not protected, where enemies from thousands of miles away can attack from afar, doing nothing is an option for simpletons only

You haven't read/watched much alt-right material. They aren't war-mongers.

However, the last sentence in your post is EXACTLY how they feel about non-whites, and makes me wonder if you have read them but just got some wires crossed. "Barbarians", let them kill each other off, "it's in their DNA".

;) ;)

Aren't Muslims gong to be terrified of having their backs broken and hate us even more?

Don't you have shelves to stock, Sensei? Lol

Remember what happened last time he flapped his lips about them? Obama lied. People died.
The people who died were the enemy.

ISIS casualties are in the tens of thousands. US casualties are in the teens.

;) ;)

This is what I don't understand about the hypocrisy of Democratic liberal foreign policy. On the one hand, it is perfectly acceptable to lob a cruise missile into the front seat of a Toyota pickup being driven by jihadists (including American citizens) down a Yemenese highway (which for my money IS perfectly acceptable), but it is a despicable moral crime to use any physical force whatsoever to coerce intelligence from an associate who happens to know when and where those jihadists will be in transit for the purpose of targeting the air strike.

BUT it is okay to COERCE the same information from the SAME associate by the interrogator pretending to be his buddy, bribe him with better food and living conditions, and even money.

But not loud music or barking dogs. Oh, my God, NO!

You share a common trait with several people here who say dopey things and then throw temper tantrums when someone asks you to explain what you said.

You're the one who told us how "reasonable" Americans think. I asked you who these people were and how you knew what they thought. No name calling...no insults. Your response was going into attack mode and start regurgitating more preposterous nonsense. This is what you call a "spanking."

Now you can cite examples of how I'm liberal with big government policies designed to tell the rest of us how to live. Can you do that without misbehaving?

You're one of the dumbest people here and we are tired of explaining everylittlefuckingthing to your ignorant arse. You're just Spidey of the alt-right.

This is what I don't understand about the hypocrisy of Democratic liberal foreign policy. On the one hand, it is perfectly acceptable to lob a cruise missile into the front seat of a Toyota pickup being driven by jihadists (including American citizens) down a Yemenese highway (which for my money IS perfectly acceptable), but it is a despicable moral crime to use any physical force whatsoever to coerce intelligence from an associate who happens to know when and where those jihadists will be in transit for the purpose of targeting the air strike.

BUT it is okay to COERCE the same information from the SAME associate by the interrogator pretending to be his buddy, bribe him with better food and living conditions, and even money.

But not loud music or barking dogs. Oh, my God, NO!
indeed,

Further, it's illegal to target one person, like Saddam, or OBL, but it's legal to bomb countries, send US troops, spend billions to topple that person

LIBZ are insane

indeed,

Further, it's illegal to target one person, like Saddam, or OBL, but it's legal to bomb countries, send US troops, spend billions to topple that person

LIBZ are insane

On December 4, 1981, President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12333 on
“United States Intelligence Activities.” Section 2.11 of the order provides: “Prohibition on Assassination. No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination.” Section 2.12 of the order prohibits indirect participation in activities prohibited by the order, stating: “Indirect participation. No agency of the Intelligence Community shall participate in or request any person to undertake activities forbidden by this Order.” E.O. 12333 is still in force.

E.O. 12333 is the latest in a series of three executive orders which included assassination bans. The first, Executive Order 11905, Sec. 5(g),1
41 Fed. Reg. 7703, 7733 (President Gerald Ford
, 2/19/76), was part of an executive order issued by President Ford in response to concerns raised in the 1970's with respect to alleged abuses by the U.S. intelligence community. A select committee chaired by Senator Frank Church (the Church Committee), in its interim report, addressed allegations of possible U.S. involvement in assassination plots
against certain foreign leaders.

:rolleyes:

Back