Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always great...thanks, Kate.

Especially liked overpowering the senses.

Thanks Kate love them all

Desire pic is so hot. Imagining entering that hot pissy pussy straight after she's finished

OUTFUCKINGSTANDING
:devil:

thank_you_animated_by_jssanda-d5b1e4h.gif

I do not think it dirty so long as both parties want it. I do think it is very erotic and one of the deepest levels of trust and on each other. As a man I have a hard time thinking of anything my partner is sharing as dirty. Well with the exception of a not clean ass. Don't even think about that but golden showers MMM

Never thought I would be into it, but...
I am bi and there is a certain couple that I play with occasionally. We have done some kinky things and I have had all kinds of fun at their place, with just them and at parties. One time we were all together in their shower (I was on my knees) when one of them turned away and began to pee. I couldn't help but stare. He noticed the look on my face and turned back toward me, directing the stream onto my chest. Wow! It was amazing. So hot, and so much fluid coming from his hard cock onto my body. I repositioned myself and put my face in the stream and FUCK, was that ever a turn-on. I even opened up and took some in my mouth. By this time the other guy got in on the action and added his flow to the dynamic. Talk about hot. I am naked on my knees while two guys use me as a urinal. Needless to say that became a regular thing for us. I have also met a couple other guys that like to drink my piss. I can't really get into drinking a whole lot of it but I don't mind taking in a little while a guy paints my face with the rest.

This post really turned me on :)

because I'm paraplegic [paralysed below belly button] I can't control my bladder and my g/f has to 'go on top' because I can't move my legs when we have sex. She broke her pelvis when she was a child and has heavy 'leaks' especially when on top of me, that combined with my leaks is fantastic. We have turned our embarrassing issues into pure heaven. Feel free to message me

A pee fetish is very common among submissives in the S&M world. I have accommodated this in the past in several ways. By far the most common is to let a sub clean me after peeing rather wiping. My favorite was to let my sub lick my pussy as I slowly pee. The combination of sensations there was fantastic.

I once had a guy who loved it that I squirt when I cum to the point that it developed into a pee fetish. I would drink a bottle of water and then let him fuck me (with several towels under me). I would invariably start peeing as well as the normal squirting while he was going it. It felt pretty good and he loved it that I was peeing on him most of the whole time.

A pee fetish is very common among submissives in the S&M world. I have accommodated this in the past in several ways. By far the most common is to let a sub clean me after peeing rather wiping. My favorite was to let my sub lick my pussy as I slowly pee. The combination of sensations there was fantastic.

Please take me

I once had a guy who loved it that I squirt when I cum to the point that it developed into a pee fetish. I would drink a bottle of water and then let him fuck me (with several towels under me). I would invariably start peeing as well as the normal squirting while he was going it. It felt pretty good and he loved it that I was peeing on him most of the whole time.

Oh wow! Yes, this would be a wonderful erotic and sensual event....!

Please take me

You're cute :kiss:

Oh wow! Yes, this would be a wonderful erotic and sensual event....!

Yeah, it was. It's one of those things I didn't think I'd like but it felt good when I tried it.

Very nice!! Wishing I was the guy allowed to lick you as you pissed!!

ALL in my mouth!

Mmmm...my MOUTH is w-i-d-e for every one of those luscious golden streams! Mmmm...delicious! AND...I won't just let it run out of my mouth either! I'll swallow every drop! I LOVE IT! Please...PLEASE...piss in my mouth!

Thanks, Kate, for this lovely collection! 💋

Sure, my current bf likes to pee on me after hes cum or if I ask for a drink at home he sometimes just takes his cock out and lets me drink from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back