Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She called it in this morning, and the head place could not even access the local one, so its a definite isp problem :rolleyes:

thank you all who said things about A. he took the bandage of his hand last night and said it doesnt look as bad as he thought it would. so hes getting better. yay.

Hey all just wanted to say hi.

Hope everyone is ok :rose:

Mis good to hear A is ok

MP please pass on my best to Rose

Mis..glad to hear that A's burn is not as bad as he thought.hope it heals soon

MP thanks for the info on Rose..we miss her!

Minx..Hope you are okay hon! :rose:

DomWharfsBitch said:
Mis..glad to hear that A's burn is not as bad as he thought.hope it heals soon

MP thanks for the info on Rose..we miss her!

Minx..Hope you are okay hon! :rose:

Hey DWB :rose:

I'm ok ish lol.....don't know whats up with me at the mo. I seem to go from feeling ecstatic to really not! :rolleyes:

I have some stuff to work out....I think as soon as I do I will feel a lot more settled.

Hows you hon?

minx1 said:

I'm ok ish lol.....don't know whats up with me at the mo. I seem to go from feeling ecstatic to really not! :rolleyes:

I have some stuff to work out....I think as soon as I do I will feel a lot more settled.

Hows you hon?

leaving you lots of *hugs* I hope that you are going to be okay...

I hope that you can get the stuff worked out hon...I hope that you will feel more settled...

I am good hon..Waiting for Master to get home from work and hopefully spend some time with him...

minx1 said:

Hows you hon?

*giggles* Do parcels chear you up? ;)

DomWharfsBitch said:
leaving you lots of *hugs* I hope that you are going to be okay...

I hope that you can get the stuff worked out hon...I hope that you will feel more settled...

I am good hon..Waiting for Master to get home from work and hopefully spend some time with him...

Thanks Hon, I will. I just ahev so much going on at the mo, sometimes its difficult to deal with everything in a rational way :rolleyes:

Have a great time DWB,

I'm gonna hit the sack....completely whacked lol. Nite :rose:

minx1 said:
Thanks Hon, I will. I just ahev so much going on at the mo, sometimes its difficult to deal with everything in a rational way :rolleyes:

Have a great time DWB,

I'm gonna hit the sack....completely whacked lol. Nite :rose:

Your welcome hon....Yeah I know it is so hard to deal with things in a rational way sometimes...But hope you can get them dealt with and feel better

Thanks hon! I hope that we do have a good time

I could go to bed too..I am sleepy tonight

Just found this thread and want to jump in on the fun...oh and fyi i am a subby

hey all! i'm back from the land of internet crash hell! it sucked, really really bad. luckily for the most part i wasn't even home anyway, i was staying with a friend helping her out with some things. and they were supposed to come out and fix my internet on Monday, but it seems it got fixed alot sooner than that LOL..anyway just wanted to say hey and that i hope everyone is doing good. i'm good, and i'm fine. Thanks Master for letting everyone know that i'm ok...and thanks everyone else for caring ;) now i have a whole lot of catching up to do on this board!!! but not tonight, tonight i'm goin out with some friends for my birthday (my birthday is Tuesday!)

lil_slave_rose said:
hey all! i'm back from the land of internet crash hell! it sucked, really really bad. luckily for the most part i wasn't even home anyway, i was staying with a friend helping her out with some things. and they were supposed to come out and fix my internet on Monday, but it seems it got fixed alot sooner than that LOL..anyway just wanted to say hey and that i hope everyone is doing good. i'm good, and i'm fine. Thanks Master for letting everyone know that i'm ok...and thanks everyone else for caring ;) now i have a whole lot of catching up to do on this board!!! but not tonight, tonight i'm goin out with some friends for my birthday (my birthday is Tuesday!)

yea! *huggles*

lil_slave_rose said:

Hey good to have you back Rose.....have fun tonight! :rose:

well the night didn't go quite as expected. my best friend and her husband showed up, but another friend didn't, and it seems He's pissed about something...so we ended up staying at my house (me, my best friend and her husband) instead of going to the bar as planned. but we are drinking so all is not ruined......thanks everyone for the welcome back!

lil_slave_rose said:
well the night didn't go quite as expected. my best friend and her husband showed up, but another friend didn't, and it seems He's pissed about something...so we ended up staying at my house (me, my best friend and her husband) instead of going to the bar as planned. but we are drinking so all is not ruined......thanks everyone for the welcome back!

Sorry your night didn't go as you wanted it to..but glad that you were drinking at home...

DomWharfsBitch said:
Sorry your night didn't go as you wanted it to..but glad that you were drinking at home...

i ended up drinking one drink, watching 'click' and going to bed. the night really turned out not so good, and not at all what i planned. i did talk to Master for a while before falling asleep, so the night wasn't totally wasted ;) how's everyone else doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back