Walker Paradise (OOC)

I like tertius's idea. The lab explosion works for me. I'd like to contribute some ideas as well, but my brain is pretty fried. I do have some ideas for my characters though.

A stoner who's almost completely useless and has survived through sheer dumb luck and a crazy redneck doomsday prepper whose goal is to "repopulate" wink wink nudge nudge. I figured redneck dude could be a bad guy on the story. Also if we get some ladies onboard I might make an attractive character as well lol

I read your idea and it sounded like a lot of the new Zombie movies, I know for a fact that I am Legend's start and premise of the infection was in there. But I just like this idea as it just gives you a bigger range to work with and not that it is just some mutated virus

It seems that your idea has generated a lot of interest, and I am willing to accept it if everyone else does the same. It definitely has the potential to branch out in terms of roleplay.

A stoner who's almost completely useless and has survived through sheer dumb luck and a crazy redneck doomsday prepper whose goal is to "repopulate" wink wink nudge nudge. I figured redneck dude could be a bad guy on the story. Also if we get some ladies onboard I might make an attractive character as well lol

Yes. Lol.

Just like Othermoose, i have any idea to add, yet. But i do have a character to introduce.
*Stallion Hopper*
Stallion was a marine in the army...he went home for a three month leave after winning a medal in afghanistan. It was during this period at home that the infection started. Stallion lost his wife and six year old daughter to the virus.
Now hardened (having killed his zombified family) he went on a killing spree, out to dish vengeance to all zombies and ultimately the cause of the virus. He's a survivor, a man of his own.
If there are female players..(which seriously should be here) i will want him to fall in love, you know, someone that can make him let his guard down and risk his neck. Lol

I agree with with stalzyn. We need some ladies here. At least one (preferably more, it's not as much fun in a thread where all the guys are fighting over one girl) or this thread probably won't get off the ground.

Starting it in the aftermath works for me. 2-3 years gives it plenty of time to be in a general state of shits-done-fucked. Here's hoping for some fun and interesting characters. I'd offer to make multiple characters, I'm comfortable with running several at a time if we need to fill some gender gaps.

I'll have to give some thought to a character idea. Need a scrappy survivor with no military experience.

Starting it in the aftermath works for me. 2-3 years gives it plenty of time to be in a general state of shits-done-fucked. Here's hoping for some fun and interesting characters. I'd offer to make multiple characters, I'm comfortable with running several at a time if we need to fill some gender gaps.

I'll have to give some thought to a character idea. Need a scrappy survivor with no military experience.

Sorry, I didn't realize we already had a lady onboard. If everyone agrees on the back story, I vote we start posting our characters. I'll work on mine and try to get them up sometime tomorrow. Once we get our characters up, I think we start.

Sorry, I didn't realize we already had a lady onboard. If everyone agrees on the back story, I vote we start posting our characters. I'll work on mine and try to get them up sometime tomorrow. Once we get our characters up, I think we start.

Heh. Sorry for any confusion I'm not but what I was saying is that I can write for multiple roles/genders. So male and female roles are easy for me. Hope that clears it up. But certainly hope to move it ahead with some character ideas.

Heh. Sorry for any confusion I'm not but what I was saying is that I can write for multiple roles/genders. So male and female roles are easy for me. Hope that clears it up. But certainly hope to move it ahead with some character ideas.

If you can play multiple roles/genders, then that's a bonus...though i suggest you stick to one gender, a woman preferably so i won't be having mixed feelings when my character make a hit on yours. Silly? I know. But it's just a suggestion...i can still manage if it's to move the story along.

Now how many characters are we expecting before this thing can get off the ground?

Hi, I'm interested in joining as well. Also, I can use a character of either gender so whichever one helps get this story started I don't mind doing.

I'm voting for a new rule. If you're a guy stick to male characters. If you're a lady, you're a lady and can do whatever the fuck you want lol.

I'm voting for a new rule. If you're a guy stick to male characters. If you're a lady, you're a lady and can do whatever the fuck you want lol.

I second the motion. All in favor? Any opposed? If not, then the motion carries.

Does anyone know some women who might join?

I want to play too!

Hi, I happen to be a lady that wants to play! May I join in on the fun? I absolutely love zombies, they alternately terrify and excite me. I've read through the thread and this looks like a really fun one to jump into, but it is my first time, so please forgive me if I make any blunders.

Hi, I happen to be a lady that wants to play! May I join in on the fun? I absolutely love zombies, they alternately terrify and excite me. I've read through the thread and this looks like a really fun one to jump into, but it is my first time, so please forgive me if I make any blunders.

finally a damsel. You're very much welcome to the thread. And i personally don't bother about it being your first time. We all had a first time, and if we were rejected because of it, their might not have been a second time for any of us.
With that said, welcome to the thread, i long to write with you.

finally a damsel. You're very much welcome to the thread. And i personally don't bother about it being your first time. We all had a first time, and if we were rejected because of it, their might not have been a second time for any of us.
With that said, welcome to the thread, i long to write with you.

Thank you! Off I go to create my character, or should I create 2, so there is more than one actual female character?

Thank you! Off I go to create my character, or should I create 2, so there is more than one actual female character?

Make as many as you want, I'm in a thread where I have four characters lol. Just keep in mind it may be difficult to balance several characters if you're new. Maybe just try one and see how you do, like stalzyn said, we've all been noobs before lol.

Two will be nice, if you're up to it and it wouldn't stress you out.
We don't want the guys fighting over one girl do we? I mean if i should be fighting it should be against those undead beings right?

Question...

Hey guys, I have a question. I've been looking at other threads and I've noticed that some are in 3rd person and others are in 1st person. Will ours be in 3rd? Also, when should I put up my character descriptions? My girls are ready to kick some zombie ass and maybe have some fun while doing it :)

Hey guys, I have a question. I've been looking at other threads and I've noticed that some are in 3rd person and others are in 1st person. Will ours be in 3rd? Also, when should I put up my character descriptions? My girls are ready to kick some zombie ass and maybe have some fun while doing it :)

Just post them on this thread. I'll try to put my characters up so you have a template (if you need one). As for perspective, it's normally third person, but I doubt anyone would care if you wrote in first.

As for starting, I'm not sure. I haven't seen chino for a bit. Maybe we can start without him and hope he doesn't get mad. We should probably take a vote on when to start.

Name: Cody Phillips

Sexual orientation: straight

Physical description: Cody stands at 6'6" and is very long and lanky, with very little muscle mass. He has white skin, which is a little on the pale side. He keeps his blonde hair in dreads that almost reach his shoulders, and he also has a soul patch. His eyes are dark blue (and usually bloodshot)

History: Cody grew up in L.A. From an early age he showed great promise/interest in music and planned to be a musician. At age fifteen Cody's mother and sister were both killed in a car accident, while he survived. After Cody recovered, he moved in with his father. Guilty from surviving the crash Cody started smoking weed to the point of being almost perpetually high. This didn't stop his musical abilities; however, and he continued to follow his dreams. He joined a band at 17 and after several years of playing in L.A. They were beginning to gain some traction. Then the apocalypse happened. He spent three weeks hiding in his house while the zombies took over. After that he went to his drug dealers house and took all the weed he could carry (and the revolver he saw on a table) and left the city. Cody has been wandering around aimlessly, surviving on pure luck, and with help from his constant companion, Barry, ever since.

Clothing: he wears a pair of dirty and worn blue jeans, and a brown "The Doors" t-shirt. He also has a green "Pink Floyd" sweatshirt he wears over his t-shirt, usually zipped up. He has a pair of worn green converse shoes as well as a green knit hat (green is his favorite color)

Gear: he has a snub-nose revolver with three bullets, a pocket knife, his guitar and guitar case, five one-pound blocks of weed (along with one partially used block and countless joints), one bong, several bowls, a trash bag of skittles (he found a crashed skittles truck and took as much as he could carry), several cans of soda, and various snacks.

Bonus: he has a black pug named Barry, who seems to be the "brains" of the operation.

If Chino won't mind. I don't see any reason why we should delay again. Oh i forgot we still have the player problem.

Back