New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 M, looking for a female RP partner maybe a domme, ESPECIALLY for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: C00l_Zer0 If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:
 
Kik @ Liide12

Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but whatever happens happens.

My major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, but frankly I'm not trying to push my luck.

25, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik!

I hope to hear from you.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)
 
I am a perfect Princess who deserves nothing but the best in this world and you’ll provide that for me.

Whether you’re my sweet Daddy who spoils me or my obedient slave who bends to my will financially, I’ll always get what I want.

I can be your slutty little Princess who loves to fuck and suck your cock or your Place of Worship and Financial Devotion.
You get to choose 😉😘

DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO SPOIL. I DO NOT SEND NUDE PHOTOS PRIOR TO BEING SPOILED.

Online Arrangements and open to Real Time Spoil/Cash meets in the Los Angeles/OC area.

Kik:spoiledcumprincess

Is that like hookin?
 
On for a bit..

30 female from New England. Relatively open to friendly chat orrrr more “adult” chatting

Taking it down since I’m probably already not going to respond to everyone. Sorry 😐
 
Last edited:
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthiest females for anything goes, real-time cybersex. (No role-play.) Read my advertisement in BDSM Personals for more information. Prefer women over 35, married or attached and cheating on partner, with an insatiable need for loss of sexual control and who have extremely large, long, low-hanging tits and a huge, loose, hairy cunt. (Mature age, married or attached situation and bodily description not prerequisites.) If enjoy masturbation (including directed), filthy dirty talk, filthy name calling, exploring filthy taboos, degradation and humiliation, send private message with username, age range and physical description. Short useless messages and without personal details will be ignored. Visual and voice evidence required. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation necessary. Women only please.
 
30/m At work and looking to pass some time while things are slow. Friendly open book chat. Ladies only

justforfun043
 
Hmmmm

Old and retired but everything still works just fine lol.......on kik at same name as here......love the ladies but getting bi curious now.
 
I just want someone who isn’t a jerk face, won’t pester me for pics, doesn’t want me to engage in sexting or phone sex, and is 38 or older to chat with. Am I asking too much? 🤔
 
I just want someone who isn’t a jerk face, won’t pester me for pics, doesn’t want me to engage in sexting or phone sex, and is 38 or older to chat with. Am I asking too much? 🤔

I'm a respectable 41yr old, I'm actually just looking for people to chat with about life shit
 
38/m looking to pass the time with some good conversation. Just be honest about yourself I want to learn about the real you.
PM me for username.
 
I just want someone who isn’t a jerk face, won’t pester me for pics, doesn’t want me to engage in sexting or phone sex, and is 38 or older to chat with. Am I asking too much? 🤔

You found me! Kik is cliteatingman
 
44 Ohio sarcastic sense of humor. Cannot wait for football season and addicted to coffee LOL.
Seeking longerterm friend (s) that love getting and sending good morning and good night messages. A good mix of flirty chat and everyday banter and sharing selfies. Just a playful soul to vibe with. Not single, complicated, so if not an issue would love the new friendship and flirtationship

Kik bulletboy1313
 
Hi, I would really like to talk, I have interest in all you wrote about, please let me know what is the best way to connect.

Thanks
 
37 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthiest females for anything goes, real-time cybersex. (No role-play.) Read my advertisement in BDSM Personals for more information. Prefer women over 35, married or attached and cheating on partner, with an insatiable need for loss of sexual control and who have extremely large, long, low-hanging tits and a huge, loose, hairy cunt. (Mature age, married or attached situation and bodily description not prerequisites.) If enjoy masturbation (including directed), filthy dirty talk, filthy name calling, exploring filthy taboos, degradation and humiliation, send private message with username, age range and physical description. Short useless messages and without personal details will be ignored. Visual and voice evidence required. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation necessary. Women only please.
 
Good afternoon

Mid forties man looking to find interesting women to chat with. I enjoy being active and spend a great deal of time outdoors when I am not working I enjoy getting to know new people and enjoy witty banter. I like both physically and mentally active individuals. While I have been known to rolepay or chat in a sexual nature it is not a must for me.

I work from home and have a decent amount of free time. I don’t care if you are married, in a relationship or looking for your soulmate. At times working from home can be isolating so I enjoy kik as an outlet.

If you have an interest in getting to know a new, exciting and humorous individual reach on out, I don’t normally bite, only if you want me to....

Kik:robanelder
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top