A Rebirth

Very, very, very nice...and I can tell it's a boob this time cuz I can see the lickable nipple ring....mmmmmm...thank you, Sexy...

4378ADAB-E040-4B48-ABFF-2E811C631DDB-17227-0000170F056E8A03_zps7c9da405.jpg
 
I just wish you would spread your legs and let me play between them. I would start by licking your toes and the inside edges of your feet. Then sliding my tongue up over your ankle, I begin my way upward to the treasure we both want me to reach. I lick your left calf while massaging the tight with my hand. Then I switch to licking your right calf and massaging your left. My tongue scrapes the soft backside of your knee. Slowly, so agonizing slowly my wet tongue slides up your inner thigh leaving a trail of moisture. You spread your legs for me. My tongue takes long, slow laps at your tender flesh followed by quick teasing flicks of the tip barely grazing your skin. I smell your sex. You moan. As I reach the juncture of your legs, my tongue sweeps around you pussy, playfully avoiding your lips and clit. Your hands grab my head, attempting to push my mouth directly onto your sex. But I refuse to rush. The moment is so ripe. At last my tongue makes very light contact with the wet fleshly outer lips of your kitty. It sweeps down. I place my hands under your legs and push your legs up and apart even further. My tongue slides lower and now has access to you rosebud. I tease and poke at your anus with the tip of my tongue. Your cry out, wanting more, wanting your release. I press the fullness of my tongue against your flesh and slowly stroke up from your bud, pressing through your lips, up to your clit which I mash with my tongue. I lap at your clit while a finger enters you, slowly sliding in deep. Then a second finger slides in. I curl them upward pressing against your g-spot. You start moving your body trying to hump my fingers and tongue. I am ready to please you. In unison my tongue slurps at your lips and clit while my fingers slide in and out, pressing against your inner wet slippery flesh. My speed and intensity builds ever so slowly. Your body responds. Luscious liquids are pouring out of you. I lick and swallow as much as I can. Your taste in my mouth and the odor that fills my nostrils are intoxicating. I third finger enters your pussy as you squeal in delight. Faster, harder, deeper they plunge into you. My tongue lavishing your lips. I sense you are near. My fingers are thrusting in and out with blazing speed and force. I firmly plant my mouth on your clit and bite it. Your orgasm screams out of your body.

Your orgasm screams out of your body.

I pull my mouth away a bit from your now hyper-sensitive clit. I start kissing up your body, first on your shaved mons. My fingers, still in your pussy, slow their thrusts, but remain inside, feeling the contractions of your continuing orgasm. I kiss your stomach. Moving up, my mouth reaches your large breasts. I slather my tongue over the soft flesh of one breast and then over to the other. I trace circles on your breast with my tongue, each circle moving closer to the nipple. I lick the nipple. I pull it into my mouth and suck on it. I pull at your nipple piercing. You moan. I move further up and lightly kiss your lips. Then more forceful, parting your lips, our tongues tangle in a wet sloppy dance. I slip my very wet fingers out of your pussy and up to our mouths. "Do I lick them or offer them to you?" I pause and watch your eyes. Then I offer my fingers, slick with your juices, to your mouth. You suck them into your mouth and lick them clean.

I pull my fingers out and replant my lips on your lips in a passionate kiss just as my hard cock easily slips into your velvet love canal. Your eyes flash open in surprise and then concern, then panic. "What will HerMaster think?" I nod my head toward the door where HerMaster stands, an approving grin on his face. You are relieved. You close your eyes and lay your head back, relaxing into the enjoyment of the moment. Continuing our kiss, my cock slowly slides in and out of your velvet pussy. It feels so good for both us us. Slowly the pace quickens as the passion rises. Our heat rises.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see HerMaster standing by the bed. I wink and smile at him in a knowing way. I lift myself up and off of you. My cock slips out of you. You open your eyes with a questioning look. "Why? What is happening?" I step aside and just as quickly HerMaster replaces me on top of you. You kiss him passionately as his familliar cock slides into you. Once again you close your eyes, lay your head back and return to the enjoyment of the moment. Slowly HerMaster's cock begins pistoning in and out of your sensitive pussy. The bliss is incredible. You melt into the moment.

HerMaster wraps his arms around you in a tight hug. In a swift move, he flips both of you over so that you are on top of him. He holds you tight to his body. His cock still pushing in and out of your body. He reaches down to you ass, grabs each cheek and spreads them wide apart. His cock stops and lies still within you. Again you are startled by what is happening. But his grip is strong and prevents you from looking about. My hand, covered with a glob of lube, presses against your anus. You flinch, not knowing for sure what is next. "Maybe... Maybe not.... What is next?" The thoughts race through your head as my finger probes inside your anus, smearing copius amounts of lub inside your ass. Then you feel my finger withdraw and just as quickly the head of my cock is at your backdoor. You feel the pressure as my cock pushes against your bud. Slowly my cock enters. The head pops into your ass. Initially there is a sharp uncomfortable pain. The pain subsides quickly and is replaced by a pleasant feeling that spreads through your body.

Slowly I begin to enter and then withdraw in slow short strokes. Each stroke is a bit deeper until I finally have my cock fully buried in your ass. We pause and collect our breaths. Then in unison, two cocks begin stoking inside your holes. The feelings are intense. You feel the fullness of two cocks at the same time inside your sensitive holes. Slowly the pace of the two cocks speeds up. Our pulses race. Sweat appears on all our bodies. You are sandwiched between two lovers, two cocks buried deep within your soul. We rock back and forth together. Two cocks ramming inside you deeper and harder. Your senses are on overload. Your head feels light, but the body wants more, much more. As we thrust together we all reach our climax together. Our cum explodes inside you, your pussy and your ass. You feel the intense eruptions of hot cum inside your body as your orgasm overwhelms you and you lose conscience.
 
love love love the new pics
what a way tp start my weekend
so sexy!

happy to see you are feeling better
 
Mr. Inspirinious! Whew! I think I need a moment or two to recover....

That is some hot writing. I just want to know who whispered one of my fantasies in your ear ;)

Thank you so much for beautiful words and imagery :kiss:
 
damn I am out of commission for a few days and this thread goes from hot to DAMN! Reading then the photos has me a full attention needing release.
 
In your slutty mind for now ;) not taken yet :kiss: Suggestions?

How about they be slutty...like really slutty...completely slutty...and a little slutty...just a slutty suggestion...they should really be slutty...you know, slutty...:D
 
Or maybe you should think a little outside the box and go with, I don't know...S L U T T Y....:p
 
Or maybe you should think a little outside the box and go with, I don't know...S L U T T Y....:p

Simone,
You appear to be very demanding for someone that doesn't post any pictures. Maybe I should spank you!
t1521.gif
 
Last edited:
I get it. I really do.

Are you sure? Cuz I'm really picturing slutty here...you know, slutty...kinda slutty things going on...yup, you can't go wrong with slutty...it's the way to go...slutty...that's the ticket right there...:kiss:
 
Back
Top