Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a happy Thursday to you as well, Dreamy :kiss::kiss:

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a great day ...... the weather is finally getting nice :D :D :D

thx thx!!
glad that the weather at yours is getting better!!!:)

PS. A very lovely av!!!

Happy weekend all! :)

happy weekend to you too!

hey ladies I have been wondering...
if one does not mind guys, but emotionally and sexually is attracted to girls...is one gay or bi?

well, I believe that sexuality is a fluidity anyway. I never went further than...'oh he is handsome'. I am definitely attracted to girls, sexually and emotionally. So that this make me les??? Or does the thought 'i do not mind the occasional cock' makes me bi?

personally I do not like labeling...but I was wondering as ppl rather like a straight forward answer.

Hope you all ladies having a great humpy Saturday!!!

:kiss:

When the time comes,
for your eyes to close,
to sink deep
into the realms
of hot loving dreams...

dreamy:kiss:

Happy Thursday to cipher, bequ, curious, and to all ladies!!!
Weekend is close!!!

It's been quiet here since Sinful left for a bit, I hope you are all good! It seems everyone is busy...and so am I. Will be staying away for a few weeks to focus on university.

wishing you all a great humpy time!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Dreamy

inspired by sinful....

Carnation-Hot.jpg

Lovely flower Dreamy. Hope you are have a good day.

thank you LadyC. hope you having a good day too!! a good humpy one! ;):rose:

*pops out to star at my notes...maybe resting my head on them and dream to somewhere else*

Dreamy

thank you LadyC. hope you having a good day too!! a good humpy one! ;):rose:

*pops out to star at my notes...maybe resting my head on them and dream to somewhere else*

Dreamy

Having a very good day, Dreamy....a good humpy humping day. With Jena running around naked all the time having a bad day takes effort.

women are just so sensual and exquisite. *drools*

I haven't really gotten to experience women sexually as much as I hope to. oh wells.

women are just so sensual and exquisite. *drools*

I haven't really gotten to experience women sexually as much as I hope to. oh wells.

I was just looking at your photos....lovely! It seems to be the sort of figure a fully sexual woman could spend hours loving. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

something that really is baffling...

happy weekend to you too!

hey ladies I have been wondering...
if one does not mind guys, but emotionally and sexually is attracted to girls...is one gay or bi?

well, I believe that sexuality is a fluidity anyway. I never went further than...'oh he is handsome'. I am definitely attracted to girls, sexually and emotionally. So that this make me les??? Or does the thought 'i do not mind the occasional cock' makes me bi?

personally I do not like labeling...but I was wondering as ppl rather like a straight forward answer.

We need labels to feel secure. Secure with ourselves and with the people around us. That weird kid in class. what was his deal? Well, maybe the reason he's strange is we feel uncomfortable not being able to throw him in the prelabled bins we have arranged in our minds.

I am secure with knowing i'm not secure not knowing. lol.... hmmm.... or AM I? so much to think about.... k, done, brain now hurting. lol.

if you have really gotten to the point where you can just accept it (you point out that others need the label so how did you come to a point that you didn't need/want a label?) ... please share... gosh, reading back this is getting a bit confusing, sorry if i'm running around in circles here.

for me though...i dunno... how do you want people to see you. Your call right? who knows. I am so out of my league here after reading these posts.

Women are the most amazing creatures. We tease. We kiss so delicately. The way you just know you're being read differently when intimate with a woman... that has been a huge turn on for me...

I just love the manliness of men, though. No, butch just won't cut it. I don't know. My experience is pretty limited with women, but it was a definite "fuck this is hot and i really want more" experience. But not I want this continually, for the rest of my life.

sooo....i guess i'm swinging in the opposite end of the spectrum.

and now i'm more confused than when i started typing this. *throws up hands* damnit!

actually, there was a study just done recently that showed that sexuality, for women, is a much more fluid thing, much more a continuum than an A or B or C.

ANd its much more flexible.

I know for me my sexuality has changed over the years. While I loved reading f/f stories and fantasizing about women for years, I was happy with my marriage. But as the years went by, my interest in women became more intense and my need to be with a woman was overwhelming.

Now I need to be with a woman more than I ever thought, but i am still married and will stay married (many, many reasons behind that decision).

Of course, needing to be with a woman and actually being with a woman are very different. I haven't been able to find a woman to be in my life and it is getting very frustrating!!!

We need labels to feel secure. Secure with ourselves and with the people around us. That weird kid in class. what was his deal? Well, maybe the reason he's strange is we feel uncomfortable not being able to throw him in the prelabled bins we have arranged in our minds.

I am secure with knowing i'm not secure not knowing. lol.... hmmm.... or AM I? so much to think about.... k, done, brain now hurting. lol.

if you have really gotten to the point where you can just accept it (you point out that others need the label so how did you come to a point that you didn't need/want a label?) ... please share... gosh, reading back this is getting a bit confusing, sorry if i'm running around in circles here.

for me though...i dunno... how do you want people to see you. Your call right? who knows. I am so out of my league here after reading these posts.

Women are the most amazing creatures. We tease. We kiss so delicately. The way you just know you're being read differently when intimate with a woman... that has been a huge turn on for me...

I just love the manliness of men, though. No, butch just won't cut it. I don't know. My experience is pretty limited with women, but it was a definite "fuck this is hot and i really want more" experience. But not I want this continually, for the rest of my life.

sooo....i guess i'm swinging in the opposite end of the spectrum.

and now i'm more confused than when i started typing this. *throws up hands* damnit!

argh...i tried to stay away ... but interesting posts just lead me back :rolleyes:
thx for that reply stars! :)

i agree... women are amazing creatures... ;)
atm I am not interested into guys, but I agree there with you too. to me 'butch' and men are very different. It s up to ones taste though, hence some women love butch. ;)

I was a bit insecure cos some of my friends keep wondering..they rather want a straight forward answer which I can't give.
Indigo, yup, I read that article too. But I am not sure whether the flexibility is due to social awareness, as females can get quite close to each other as friends with certain kind of intimacy without crossing any lines. While with guys, it is seen by "...eeew..is he gay???" ...and hence maybe less flexibility?? not sure...

thx stars...I am not insecure now...as I do believe that sexuality is a fluidity! Depending on our needs, experiences and circumstances. Ideas, aims and dreams can change throughout ones life. so if we are flexible, so will our sexuality and our needs at certain times. what we really want is for each of us to decide.

so..now i throw that to my friends ... well..i believe sexuality is a fluidity..who knows! maybe i will be hetero for a while, than homo... i will see :D

but atm, I just don't think I can achieve the same level of emotional understanding with a man, which I am more into women (besides women being so gorgeous! ;))

hmm..i would say...it depends who you meet!!! and of cos really knowing what one wants! and if you really find someone...whether man or woman...love is hard work... well that says by someone who never had a relationship!!! still waiting for that someone :rolleyes:

but i think...if i ever have some sexuality confusion while I am with someone...i think i will say from the start... cant help it to be this honest! ;)

if u throw your hands up...do it in the right direction! u might catch something..or someone? ;)

I know for me my sexuality has changed over the years. While I loved reading f/f stories and fantasizing about women for years, I was happy with my marriage. But as the years went by, my interest in women became more intense and my need to be with a woman was overwhelming.

Now I need to be with a woman more than I ever thought, but i am still married and will stay married (many, many reasons behind that decision).

Of course, needing to be with a woman and actually being with a woman are very different. I haven't been able to find a woman to be in my life and it is getting very frustrating!!!

argh...i know what you mean!... have been wanting...still waiting... but now I do not wanna rush myself and concentrate to grow... whatever meant to come will come! For a healthy relationship...first I need to sort myself out. Not that I am not 'sorted out', but a few more things...that I really want to have it over me first ^^

I feel you though...I can't rem whether your hubby knew...if not, it must be really hard. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back