Getting Therapy

Getting nearly thrown into the van, I roll against the side. The door slams. My purse? I must have dropped it. My cell? Maybe in my purse.

The front door opens and Brad gets in and slams the door. The van is backing up before it closes. I climb up to a seat in the back when I hear Brad say, "It's been too long Melissa. This is going to be so good" His foot hits the gas and I fall back.

Looking for my cell, no place. Maybe on the van floor. I have to text someone before this maniac finds a place to park or take me. Maybe he just wants sex. Maybe he will be happy with a good hot fuck. That's all he ever wanted.

I hear from the front, "Melissa I think its nice that you are trying to change your slutty behavior, but you should have told me. I don't mind, but I am still going to fuck you when I want to. Understand that that's the way it is. If you want to stop with other men, great. But you will screw me when I need it."

The van drives on for a while and turns into an apartment complex. Where is my cell????
 
After the got their food they ate still both naked and after eating Darlene looked at him for a minute.

Did you and Melissa had a falling out? She asked casually.

If we had a falling out its news to me, I am just as surprised as you are when she left. I honestly don’t know what came over her to leave so suddenly without a word. Maybe she went back to her old ways. I really don’t know.

Doc I would love to stay longer if you like. Actually I wouldn’t mind staying all night so I wouldn’t have to come back in the morning. She said smiling.

You may as well stay then if you want to. He told her, and without a word she started to stroke him.
 
As I pull into the spot and park, I take my cell and text my friend. "I AM HERE AND ON MY WAY UP. UNLOCK THE DOOR AND DISAPPEAR." I send the text and say over my shoulder. "Melissa, get ready for some naughty fun."

I get out, look around and open the back door. "Come on Melissa, we are here." I reach my hand out, you look at me and get out. Keeping a close eye on you, no one seems to be out right now. We walk to a staircase and walk up two flights. I look down balcony left and then right. Opening the door, "go on in Melissa." I watch you walk in and look at that body I have been desiring. How long has it been?

I look around and see no one is around. I lock the door and I go to the closet. I think, "Cherry is a good girl, this will be perfect."

I take an outfit from the closet and I hand it to Melissa. "Go put this on honey. I think you will love what you see. This will remind you of that time when . . ." Melissa takes the outfit and looks up at me.

"As I said Melissa, I think its noble that you are trying to better yourself. I think you should be a better wife to your husband. I am happy for you." I lift your chin up with my finger. "But Im gonna fuck you. I enjoy fucking you and you love it. I know you do. Now go on." I smile.
 
I look out the open door to Brad and hesitate. I have screwed him before. I can do this and move on. Survival? I hand Brad my hand and get out of the back. He holds my wrist, but it would probably look as if we were holding hands as we walk from the parking lot to this apartment complex. We walk up the stairs, Brad opens a door and says, "go on in Melissa." I walk in.

I sit and look at this apartment. I do not recognize it as Brad's and nothing seems a problem. Brad goes tot he closet and takes something out. He comes over to me and says, "Go put this on honey. I think you will love what you see. This will remind you of that time when . . ." I look at the outfit and I look up at Brad. It is that Halloween Costume of a school girl that I wore once for him. I started to remember that afternoon and I did get a little excited. But then the feeling washed away as in my heart, I knew I needed only Dr. Longjohn. Why did I leave??????????

Brad sits next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder, he says affectionately and kindly, "As I said Melissa, I think its noble that you are trying to better yourself. I think you should be a better wife to your husband. I am happy for you." Then he lifts my chin up with his finger. "But Im gonna fuck you. I enjoy fucking you and you love it. I know you do. Now go on."

This is gonna happen, so I get up and walk into the bedroom. Is there any reason for closing the door? I lay the outfit on the bed and take my shirt and skirt off. I didn't bother to put my underwear back on after that marathon fucking the doctor gave me.

I slipped on the white cotton underwear, I buttoned up the white blouse and zipped the tan pleated skirt. I looked in the mirror. Thinking, Im a 38 year old woman who looks like a sexy college student. I put my hair back in a pony and put the big glasses on.

Suddenly, I feel the harsh spank across my ass. "ooowwwwww" I say. I look over my shoulder and Brad is in the doorway smiling. "Melissa you have been a very bad girl running away from me like that. You will have to be punished" I felt another spank across my ass.

Brad sat on a chair and said, "Melissa, come over here and lay across my lap" I obey and lean over his lap. Brad lifts my skirt up and rubs his hands over my underwear. Then he says, "are you ready? How many do you need?"
 
Melissa put on the outfit just like I asked. There is something different about her. Tired maybe? I walk in the bedroom and Melissa is looking at herself in the mirror. Oh god look at that ass!

"owwwwwww" I hear Melissa yell as my hand spanks her ass. Oh how she loves that. I lift up the skirt and give her another spank. Oh what a sight, the white of her cotton panties against the redness around her thighs. This is gonna be good. It has been too long.

I sit on the chair and saay, "Melissa, come over here and lay across my lap" She walks over and leans over my lap like she has before. I lift her skirt up and rub my hands over her underwear. The warmth, I feel it already. This is one fuckable slut and I need this

Quietly I say"are you ready? How many do you need?" There is no answer so I go to work, three hard spanks across her ass. "ohhhh ahhh owwwwww" she cries out and her sexy body flips a little.

A little louder, I say firmly, "how many do you need?" No response, I spank her harder once. I peel down her underwear and see the red marks on her ass. I move my finger between her legs and she is getting wet. "Melissa, You know Im going to fuck you and you know you love this. Your getting wet already." My finger moves up and down and her legs part for me.

"Now Melissa, how many do you need?" Melissa moans," I need three more" I smile and give her three spanks. "That's better, now Melissa, why did you run away from me?"
 
I feel the spanks on my ass and a sensation overcomes me. I begin to feel nice then the sting of another slap. "owwwww heyyyyyyy" That should be enough, but Brad has a thing for my ass. I do begin to feel wet and excited. His finger teasing my wetness. Oh that is nice. I part my legs and allow him to . . .

"Now Melissa, how many do you need?" Brad says again. I moan," I need three more". and he is happy. The next three spanks are not as hard and are very exciting. I relax a little bit and Brad tells me it is no use trying to end it. He says that he knew the first time I flirted, that I would be a great fuck, so why stop just because I am trying to be a better wife?

I feel the air on my ass. Brad is lowering my underwear, he always does that. His fingers go between my legs and work my excitement. It feels nice. I give in and feel like my old self. Ohhhhhhh yesssss"

Brad is happy and tells me to get up. I have to take his clothes off. I know the routine. I unbuckle his pants, they fall. I unbutton his shirt and take it off. I get down on my knees and he steps out of his pants. I reach up and slide his boxers down. I pause and stroke his cock. I look up at him and he closes his eyes.

he says, "Melissa that feels sooo good" and I begin to stroke him to pleasure
 
"Now Melissa, how many do you need?" I asked again. She moans," I need three more". That's much better. That's what I wanted to hear.

The next spanks are not punishment, but rather firm slaps on her bare rear end. Melissa is now relaxed a little bit and and I pat her red ass. I lower my face and kiss my way across her cheeks.

I lift up and lightly finger her pussy. It is warm and ready for action. "Melissa it is no use trying to end it. I knew the first time you flirted, that you would be a great fuck, so why stop just because you are trying to be a better wife?"

I finger her more and my finger goes inside. Melissa lets out a moan. I lift her up and stand up. "Melissa, take my clothes off" She gets down on her knees and takes them off like she use to. As I stand naked, my excitement rises and Melissa touches my cock. Within seconds it is hard and Melissa begins to stroke me. "Ohhhh Melissa that's nice, just like that. Get my cock ready so I can fuck you hard." She looks up and smiles.

I sit on the bed and lay back. Melissa leans over and I feel one hand massaging my balls while the other is stroking me to pleasure. Melissa is so special with her hands. The first time I got her alone, Melissa gave me a hand job. I look up and I feel her mouth on the head. My hands move to her hair, "yes Melissa kiss and suck just like that" And her takes more into her mouth. Now I see her head bobbing up and down. What a perfect little slut.

After about 10 minutes of this I need to fuck her. " Melissa, get up on the bed and get on your hands and knees . . . . ."
 
Hearing Brad moaning put me into a place I remember. This man is enjoying me and he needs to cum. I made him this way and it is only fair that I make sure he is satisfied.

I look up as I massage his balls, "do you like the way this feels? hmmm?" His moans are telling me that I am making him feel really good. I take him in my mouth and the head feels so nice. I tighten my lips and begin to take more in my mouth. I hear you moan, "yes Melissa kiss and suck just like that"

I begin to get a better rhythm and my head bobs up and down as I take more in my mouth. I feel your cock swelling in my mouth and you say, " Melissa, get up on the bed and get on your hands and knees . . . . ."

I get up on the bed and move to my hands and knees. I feel you lift my skirt up and your cock is finding its way behind me. It falls between my cheeks and I assume you will fuck my ass. Then you take your cock and rub it against my wetness. "ohhhhhhhh" I moan as you push inside my pussy. I arch my back and feel ypu pull back and push in a little more . . .
 
I lift up her skirt and see the blend of the red, pink, and flesh from my hands. Her ass seems to be pulsating and inviting. I move forward and my cock bumps between her warm cheeks. Oh what an ass! I will fuck her ass later. For now I need to be inside of her.

I take my cock in my hand and touch her wetness. "ohhhhhhhh" Melissa moans. Her pussy is sooo wet I am in heaven. As the tip enters Melissa begins to moan again. I put my hands on that perfect ass and slowly push in and out.

"Ohhh Melissa this was the right thing to . . ." Suddenly I feel a rush. OMG am I cumming? No not so soon. I pull out and move away to keep myself from orgasm. Too late.

As I hear Melissa moan and see her body reacting to the 4 seconds I was inside of her, I look down at my cock. Trying not to cum, it is useless. Like that, the first shot leaves and arches and lands on Melissa's back. I moan in spite of it and another shot hits her foot and then no more.

My cock loses its hardness and drips. Melissa turns around and asks, "what are you waiting for?" I try to think of something quick and sexy, but I am astonished. I say nothing.

Melissa asks, "did you cum?" She looks at me and my shriviling cock. I am speechless. Suddenly Melissa feels empowered by this and gets up. She tells me that she cant be with a man who cant control himself. She gathers her stuff and says bye. She is wearing the sexy outfit, but it covers her. I stand naked and hear the door shut.
 
As her pulls into a parking space, Janet notices something on the roof of the car next to her. It is a purse. She picks it up and looks around. As she walks to the building where Dr. Longjohn's office is located, she sees a cell phone on the ground. She picks it up and walks into the building . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ohhhhhhh" I say as I feel Brad behind me. Then he pulls out. I am shocked as I have given in. Is he off of the bed? I feel something on my back and Brad is moaning. What the fuck? I turn around and see Brad. "did you cum already?" He wont answer. My god what the fuck?

What a mistake this was. I grab my underwear away from him and straighten my skirt. Barefoot, but Im decent. As I open the door, I tell Brad, "hey look, I cant be with someone who cant control himself." I leave feeling free. I walk down the stairs and realize, where am I? I have no purse, no money, and no cell. I walk out of the parking lot to the street.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janet walks in the building and waits for the elevator. She thinks it is nice for the doctor to make an evening hour for me. As she walks to the waiting room, she sees she is alone. She walks to the reception. The door opens - out walks the receptionist. Oh its that girl Darlene, she sure looks tired. Darlene tells Janet that the doctor is taking notes and will be with her soon.

Janet goes to sit down, and says, "oh I almost forgot. I found this purse and cell on a car in the parking lot, it may be one of Dr. Longjohn's patients. Someone Melissa or - well you take a look."

Darlene takes the purse and looks inside, walks in the office and brings it to Dr. Longjohn. She brings the purse to the doctor and tells him it belongs to Melissa.

----------------------------------------------------------
Melissa looks at the bus stop, the road and has no idea where to go. She sees a 7-11 and walks in. The clerk looks at her and Melissa asks, "is there a phone I can use, I lost mine" The clerk looks at Melissa's boobs and points to the phone. A man in the store for cigarettes sees Melissa and stares at her.

Melissa picks up her cell and calls it. No Answer - voice mail. She tries again. Voice mail. At least it isn't out of charge. Melissa tries her husband. she leaves a message. "honey, this will sound ridiculous, but I lost my cell and I am not sure where I am. I am at a 7-11" she asks the man what the number is and, "honey the number is . . ." and she hangs up.

The man who was listening waits and when Melissa walks outside he follows. He tells Melissa that he overheard her predicament and would be glad to take her wherever she wants, but she will have to give him a blowjob. Melissa says forget it and the man says sorry. As he walks to the truck, Melissa says, "wait, OK" and climbs in. The man lowers his jeans and tells Melissa to get busy. Melissa looks and leans over.

The truck pulls out and Melissa begins to suck this man's cock. It is hard and the man enjoys it. Melissa realizes she didn't tell the man where to take her, but before she lifts off to tell him, the man begins to cum in her mouth. Melissa takes and swallows and lifts up. Melissa adjusts herself and looks outside. Kind of a seedy street. The truck pulls into the parking lot and the man tells Melissa to get out.

Melissa says, "this is the bus station I need to go downtown." The man says he doesn't care, get out. Melissa climbs out and walks into the bus station. Most phones are broken so she goes to the desk and makes one call to her cell. The cell begins to ring . . . . . .
 
Back
Top