The Gamers Journey


"Lets contact a GM, they will know what to do. Here let me."
"On second thought, maybe you should, they will have to scan your game mod."


Lucy followed Kyle's advice and stepped back contacting an available GM. She spent forty minutes explaining the issue.

The GM found the change and reset the password to the previous one but it did not alter the alarm too much.. "You're stuck in game for another sixteen hours. I will give you a deed to land for you to build a home. The deed covers building costs up to 5500 gold. Think of this like a SIMs, build your house, do a job, and make money. When your alarm goes off take your equipment back to where you got it for replacing."

Lucy walked back to Kyle, telling him what she learned. "My account might have a glitch. Though my password is back to normal I have sixteen hours to go before logging off. He gave me a deed and suggests building a game home."

"I hope all will be ok, so you can make your game."

"I'm already late. Tomorrow is the weekend so I won't miss classes or work." Lucy sighed but perked up. "Maybe I can find some rare items like you did."
 
He looked at her with wide eyes and hugged her.

"WOW... that is really awesome, you know no one in the game has land yet, it is so far out from anyone's reach, and you have it already..."

He jumped around and cheered for her.

"So, you will be around for 16 hours, do you need me to go over to your place and do anything at your place?"

He smiled at her and drank out of his cup.
 
"WOW... that is really awesome, you know no one in the game has land yet, it is so far out from anyone's reach, and you have it already..."

"Really!" This was good news and even improves her feelings of helplessness.

"So, you will be around for 16 hours, do you need me to go over to your place and do anything at your place?"

"Which place? The one I need to build in game or my apartment?" Lucy questioned. "Actually could you check on my apartment? Maybe someone broke in and messed with my system, which reset the game alarm."

But her apartment was locked up tight and secure.

Lucy gave alot of thought to what she wanted her medieval cottage to look like. Lucy wondered how much the furnishings would cost.

Player has message from Toran.

"Display message."

Greetings Land owner. My name is Toran and I build homes. Might I suggest the basic farm. This is a three room house, barn, coop for fowl, well, and outhouse for 650 gold. For an.additional 400 gold you can have two extra rooms upstairs. My shops are.located in all major cities and provide all the items you'll need to create the perfect home. Enclosed is your buyers price list and I look forward to your business. Toran.

Lucy received a scroll that told her the cost of anything needed for her home. This was becoming exciting to her and she showed it to Kyle. "Will you help me? It could be our special place."
 
He smiled as he logged off. He ran to her apartment and tried the door and saw it was locked up. He looked at the door and did not see any sign of someone trying to force there way in. He smiled and ran back to his place and he ate a quick sandwich she made for him.

"Mmm so fucking good!"

He put the helmet on and logged on.

"Link Start!"

He opened his eyes and saw her reading a scroll.

"So happy for you Lucy, a land plot and room to build any house you want... so jealous right now."

Than he heard what she said. "Our Special Place"... he looked to her and did not know what to say...

"Special Place... our... our special place... where we.... we... do... sexy... stuff... stuff..."

He turned around and blushed.

"Umm... uhh... yes I will help you do anything you need. You know me... and I checked your place, door is locked and no signs of forced entry. So, lets go and do your quests and than go to the major capital."

All he could think of, was sexy time with Lucy... so lucky...

Hope he was not thinking to much...
 
"So happy for you Lucy, a land plot and room to build any house you want... so jealous right now."

Lucy laughed. "You shouldn't be."

"Special Place... our... our special place... where we.... we... do... sexy... stuff... stuff..."

She had given the sex part of the game some serious thought. Kyle was a.sweet kind of guy and if she liked how it worked in game maybe he'd be perfect out of game in the real world.

"That's a possibility."

"Umm... uhh... yes I will help you do anything you need. You know me... and I checked your place, door is locked and no signs of forced entry. So, lets go and do your quests and than go to the major capital."

"Let's finish with the cats and get my elven rewards. Do quest six, then build the house and furnish it."

Lucy looked over her list. " I need another wild cat and two rabid creatures."

They finished the quest and Lucy was ready for the next task.
Quest Six...
1. visit ten shops in the capital
2. Train with local mage
3. Visit library and purchase three spells.
4. Visit guildmaster.
 
Her quests were rather simple and he was quite excited to start building her house. He was rather jealous of her, but in time he would gather enough for one. At least for now, he had a place to stay.

"Spells... purchase spells?"

He didn't know too much about the magic here in the game, he only dealt in melee combat and a little bit in ranged.

"I know where those all are, lets go so we can start building"

He took her by the hand and he started to run, he had incredible speed. She could tell he had increased a lot of his stats by a lot. In no time she was at her destinations.

"Can't wait to start building."
 
"Spells... purchase spells?"

"Of course, spells help my character improve and level up." Lucy quoted from the website.

"I know where those all are, lets go so we can start building"

Lucy found Kyle was just as excited about the house project as she was. When he got her to the capital Lucy notices a chest by the east wall. Lucy went over and opened it. Inside was a pair of boots. Much better than hers. So she put them on and entered the city gates.

Lucy went over to the first of many shops and browsed. She got a new backpack. Lucy kept checking her list as she visited shops. Her tenth was the house builder's store.

"Can't wait to start building."

Lucy showed her deed and the letter she received.
"I want the basic farm with upstairs. Does the fireplace come with that? Two beds, two dressers, two lanterns, a table w/ four chairs, padded bench, two lockable chests, a stove, and something like a refrigerator."

Lucy turned to Kyle "anything else?"
 
He had a list of things she should and could get for her place, mainly fortifications. He smiled at her.

"All those sound like good things to get, but this is a world where people will try and attack you. So you need to be prepared, they cannot attack you in your home, at least I do not think they can, but they can come on your land. So you need to protect your land. Every home comes with profession nodes as well, gold mine, stone and lumber, hunting and things for your professions."

He looked her over and smiled. She was so beautiful, she turned him on so much.

"Uhh... Lucy..."

He put his hand to her shoulder and looked into her eyes.

"Those new shoes you got, they are awesome..."

He changed the subject and went back to his list.
 
"All those sound like good things to get, but this is a world where people will try and attack you. So you need to be prepared, they cannot attack you in your home, at least I do not think they can, but they can come on your land. So you need to protect your land. Every home comes with profession nodes as well, gold mine, stone and lumber, hunting and things for your professions."

"Oh that sounds like a good idea. Protecting the home and property."

"Uhh... Lucy..."

"Yes?" She replied.

"Those new shoes you got, they are awesome..."

"Thank you, Kyle. So will you tell Toran what you have in mind."
.
Finishing at the shop,. Lucy wentback to the.list
Visit the mage... library... guildmaster. Lucy sighed as it seemed like it would take forever.
 
He smiled at her and took care of getting all the necessary things.

"Pit Spikes, caltrops, grease cans, oil cans, spike cannons, trip wire, exploding tags, flash bangs, motion alarms, animal sentries..."

Hmm he thought, was that going to be enough. He knew he could make other magical things, but that would take some time to collect the items to make them. He shook his head and knew he could gather them quickly for her.

"I think that is enough for now. I will start to gather things for you, so I can make magical traps. It is one of my skill sets, I am a rogue."

He grinned as he tossed his jeweled dagger and caught it quickly.

"Did you want to do anything else before you have to log?"

He just imagined touching her beautiful body.
 
"Pit Spikes, caltrops, grease cans, oil cans, spike cannons, trip wire, exploding tags, flash bangs, motion alarms, animal sentries..."

Lucy looked at the blueprint showing where Kyle's items would be placed on the land. "These ideas are very efficient.''

"I think that is enough for now. I will start to gather things for you, so I can make magical traps. It is one of my skill sets, I am a rogue."

"I wouldn't have thought about these protections. Thank you."

"Did you want to do anything else before you have to log?"

"Log? I still have twelve hours before I can leave the game." Lucy pointed out. "I could finish the quests for six."

Player's home will be complete in forty hours.

"Looks like in three plus days we'll have our own place to.store.things." Lucy shared.

It took another hour to.finish her current quest. Now she could do whatever she wanted. She found a bulletin board with tasks. She found one that sounded interesting.

"There's a job, it mentions a swamp and the post says bring back twenty lizard hides. What do you think? Am I high enough to pull it off?"
 
There was a spark in Lucy, which showed she was committed to this game already. He smiled at her and patted her back

"Lucy, with me here, you are high enough for anything."

He hugged her and led her outside the store.

"I think before we go on your quest. We get you some better gear. Come, follow me."

He took her hand in his and walked with her outside of the town. He looked down the road than and she saw his eyes glow.

"Ok, got it."

He led her down into a dark forest.

"We are looking for a spiders nest. There we will find Arenas the Spider."

He smiled as he still held her hand.

"Now, I know you think you have to purchase your spells, but that is a newbie myth, just makes it so you spend more gold on game stuff. Now there are spells you have to purchase and there are spells you already know. Hmm let me think... hmmm druid..."

He thought hard about it.

"What type of druid do you want to be? Did you choose? There are the casters both offensive and defensive, like take for example summoning wolves or entangling foes with roots or having treants fight for you. Or defensive, casting restoration magic to heal the wounds of your allies. I am not entirely sure of druids though. I heard of some druids taking the form of beasts, cat, bear, eagle, even wolf, I even heard of some taking the shape of a tree. Oh and I heard the most elite become part of nature, becoming that of a dryad. .. or something like that.

He smiled at her.

"There is so much more. So much I do not know, I am sorry. But you need to choose what you want to be. I am a fighter/assassin like rogue. Later I might deal in magic, but not now."

He looked down into the forest and smiled

"We need tonget you some gear though."
 
"Lucy, with me here, you are high enough for anything."

Lucy felt special and felt a bond growing between them. She was searching for the best words to convey how she felt when he spoke again.

"I think before we go on your quest. We get you some better gear. Come, follow me."

Lucy gasped seeing the glow of his eyes. "Is that a special talent for your race or class? What does it do?"

"Ok, got it."

The walk was interesting and as they neared the forest, Lucy was getting nervous. "What's in there?"

"We are looking for a spiders nest. There we will find Arenas the Spider."

Lucy was.grateful Kyle was with her. She wouldn't have gone on her own.

"Now, I know you think you have to purchase your spells, but that is a newbie myth, just makes it so you spend more gold on game stuff. Now there are spells you have to purchase and there are spells you already know. Hmm let me think... hmmm druid..."

"Animal friendship, spirit of the wolf, speak with animals, root, minor healing, and lessor flames."Lucy recited her spells.

"What type of druid do you want to be? Did you choose? There are the casters both offensive and defensive, like take for example summoning wolves or entangling foes with roots or having treants fight for you. Or defensive, casting restoration magic to heal the wounds of your allies. I am not entirely sure of druids though. I heard of some druids taking the form of beasts, cat, bear, eagle, even wolf, I even heard of some taking the shape of a tree. Oh and I heard the most elite become part of nature, becoming that of a dryad. .. or something like that."

"Being able to shapeshift into an animal would be neat."

"There is so much more. So much I do not know, I am sorry. But you need to choose what you want to be. I am a fighter/assassin like rogue. Later I might deal in magic, but not now."

"I'd like to do all those things. Like a Master Druid."Lucy nodded

"We need to get you some gear though."

Lucy went into the woods and noticed different animals. It gave her the chance to cast animal friendship and learn more about how to use the spell and which creatures it worked on.
 
There were barely any animals to be found here in the spider infested forest. They were all in hiding from Areana's. He looked around and saw movement from the east, she knew he was here, her soldiers were scouting.

"We have to kill the Queen... she has cursed this forest. It would do good for your Druid Order. If we get jumped, stay behind me and use defensive spells to protect yourself. We will have to move fast. She is a shadow warrior, uses her childeren to cover herself in shadow. She also uses some nasty poison, she will spit out pools of both web and acid or poison on the ground, do not be there in it."

He drew his sword and dagger and flipped them around in his hands, showing off a bit.

"Are you ready Lucy?"

He smiled at her and he put his hand to her shoulder.

"Everything will be ok Lucy, I will not let anything bad happen to you. You have spells to remove poison, to heal, I have anti venom. We will be ok. I will show you the extent of my skill here. We will take her down and get some pretty elite gear babe."

He smiled at her.
 
Lucy took notice.of the change as they went deeper in the forest. The darker hues as they moved into the interior. Lucy quickly loaded her spells.

"We have to kill the Queen... she has cursed this forest. It would do good for your Druid Order. If we get jumped, stay behind me and use defensive spells to protect yourself. We will have to move fast. She is a shadow warrior, uses her childeren to cover herself in shadow. She also uses some nasty poison, she will spit out pools of both web and acid or poison on the ground, do not be there in it."

Lucy drew her weapon and began to.catch glimpses of the spiders moving on their left.

"Are you ready Lucy?"

"Ready as ever.'' Lucy replied.

"Everything will be ok Lucy, I will not let anything bad happen to you. You have spells to remove poison, to heal, I have anti venom. We will be ok. I will show you the extent of my skill here. We will take her down and get some pretty elite gear babe."

As Kyle finished talking the scouts came charging. Lucy managed.to entangle them both. She launched a burning spell at them before Kyle jumped forward stabbing one in the noggin.

Player is now level seven.
 
He smiled as he saw Lucy handle herself in the battle, this was just the beginning though. He smiled as he saw her fireball spell go off and consume the spiders that were advancing. Kyle roared into a battle charge and slashed and stabbed at the huge spiders charging into them. He heard the noise than of her leveling up and smiled again as he took both spiders down. He spun around in a circle and held his sword at the ready.

"Lucy... get ready, she is coming..."

He stood in front of her and waited. He counted to 12 in his head and smiled as he saw the great white and red spider appear.

"Right on time... come on baby, lets kill us a rare."

Again he let out a mighty shout and leapt up to meet her, sword in hand, slashing at the spiders face. Kyle had a big smile on his face.

"I am going to get you some loot Lucy..."
 
!' Lucy... get ready, she is coming..."

Lucy readied another fire spell and cast it just as the legs stepped in range.

"Right on time...come on baby, lets kill us a rare."

Lucy followed into fray and smacked her with the mace. Then did a minor retreat to avoid a leg

"I am going to get you some loot Lucy..."

It was fun going into battle. Lucy charged forward again and cast another burning spell to assist Kyle in defeating the spider queen. Lucy cast a few healing boosts so he could heal faster.
 
Kyle smiled as he took down the Spider, she was a tough battle and he took Lucy's hand and raised it into the sky.

"Good job baby! Go and loot it, see what you get. I bet it is some rare gear. This was not a easy fight and the two of us did it. You are a pro Lucy, are you sure you never played this before, I bet you were a beta tester..."

He joked with her.

"What did you get, what did you get?"

He smiled and waited for her to tell him. He looked to his own loot window and saw he got a coat and some eye wear and some rare crystals. He only wondered what she got.
 
"Good job baby! Go and loot it, see what you get. I bet it is some rare gear. This was not a easy fight and the two of us did it. You are a pro Lucy, are you sure you never played this before, I bet you were a beta tester..."

Lucy hugged Kyle tightly she was thrilled they had beaten the Spider Queen. What surprised her was she kissed him too. Then she went over to loot the dead queen

"What did you get, what did you get?"

Lucy examined the items that she found on the dead body. Lucy found elven armor, A magical weapon, six spells, a ring of regeneration, a pair of braces. Lucy showed Kyle everything she found with excitement, like a child opening Christmas gifts.

Player is now level ten.

"By the way, what is a beta tester?" Lucy asks while donning the new items.
 
Her kiss sent Kyle to the ground, he was shocked and dazed.

"Woooowwww..."

He grinned as he equipped his new blue coat, it hung to his shoes about, it was flowing coat, had gray trim. These fancy looking glasses appeared on his face as he was grinning.

"So congrats on lvl 10 babe. And that kiss was... well my first..."

He blushed as he sat up and looked her over.

"That is some really rare gear there Lucy, you are ready to kick some butt."

He saw the gear she had, she was very lucky.

"What..."

The ground started to violently shake and soon crack, Kyle did not have time to react for himself, he just pushed Lucy back and he fell through the ground, Kyle shook his head and moved himself with leverage in the air through the channel and he skidded against the wall of the hole. He looked up and saw he was falling a great distance and finally he saw he was nearing the floor. He hit the ground and rolled to absorb the impact. He saw there was a staircase and he shook his head...

He msged Lucy

"I am ok, there should be a staircase you can take down, this might be a hidden dungeon!"

He never knew about this... this was new... this was...

"So much rare stuff will be here... we can be the most powerful in the game... there should only be 100 rare dungeons, and once we claim this, it will be forever looted and claimed."

He scanned and saw movement, he grinned as he drew his sword.\

"Better hurry before I kill them all..."

She could hear the sounds of metal clanging, a sound of a sword cutting through the air, monsters curdling as there lives were taken.
 
"Woooowwww..."

Lucy chuckled. It was cute to see how a guy reacted to a kiss. Especially a virgin kisser

"So congrats on lvl 10 babe. And that kiss was... well my first..."

Lucy nodded it only confirmed the original thought he was a virgin kisser.

"That is some really rare gear there Lucy, you are ready to kick some butt."

Lucy nodded her head ,she felt like on top of the world. " I think we could take on just about anything, Kyle."

"What..."

Lucy looked terrified as the ground began cracking open. When Kyle shoves Lucy out of the way, she fell back banging her elbow. Now horror set in, as she couldn't see Kyle anywhere around her.

"KYLE! !!!"

Player has urgent message "I am ok, there should be a staircase you can take down, this might be a hidden dungeon!"

Lucy looked around. She finally saw the steps that was mentioned in the message. Carefully she went down the stairs looking for Kyle. For a moment it seem like the stairs went down forever until she came to a small landing.

The walls had an unnatural glow. Lucy called out to Kyle cautiously. "Kyle. "

Lucy wandered for a bit until she finally found Kyle. She kind of laughed when she heard him say something

"Better hurry before I kill them all..."

"I'm coming."

Lucy followed Kyle into the next chamber. The sounds were growing louder. The sword slash and against the walls. Lucy prepared several spells for their first encounter, it was right around the corner.

Two monsters appear before them. Lucy fires off a fire ball at the one in the lead. It was just the beginning of a long night of battling.
 
Her destructive magic fired off, taking down many of the monsters that were here in the hidden dungeon. Lucy was absolutely brilliant in battle. Using both offensive and defensive spells to her advantage to both assist and take foes down. Kyle was very happy she was confidant in the game now. That gear he got for her was very one of a kind. He grinned as he slashed out and killed three more goblins.

Kyle sighed as he looked over at the dungeon boss, dead at there feet, a Hobgoblin Shaman...

"Damn, you make this too easy Lucy, you gained 3 levels just from here. So, how does it feel being lvl 13 now?"

He smiled as he saw his lvl was close to 40 now. He checked the leader board and saw he was near the top, his name was hidden though as well was his level to others. He did not want to give away that he was a Beta tester and knew how to play this game.

"Hey there is a room we did not go through..."

He had his Katana out and he took careful steps as he disarmed traps and revealed a hidden stairwell. He felt strange as he could smell a very sweet fragrant smell.

"What is that..."

There before them was a large spring, the water glowed and Kyle was entranced by it.

"I have never seen anything like this before..."

He looked to Lucy than and his feelings were pouring out of his heart now.

"Lucy... I... I... think you should claim this, go ahead beautiful maiden of the forest..."

He saw her looking to the fountain as well, it was not a negative effect, but something was strange about this fountain, he felt compelled to tell her what he felt for her.

"You are so freakin beautiful Lucy.."

He took her into his arms and held her than.
 
Lucy looked over the chamber. "This was soooo intense!"

Player is now level thirteen.

"Damn, you make this too easy Lucy, you gained 3 levels just from here. So, how does it feel being lvl 13 now?"

"I don't think it's just me. I think we work well together. So that's what makes it all easy."

Lucy was checking the chamber for treasure as well as the dead bodies. Lucy found several backpacks that she loaded with booty which mostly would be sold or traded. Plus there was items she could use when she reached level fifteen and seventeen.

"Hey there is a room we did not go through..."

Lucy stood up and walked over toward to new chamber . She was interested in this new room that he had discovered. Lucy stood in the doorway watching him as he disarmed all the traps.

"What is that..."

Lucy came closer. The fountain that she noticed was glowing with an etheral sheen. Lucy could feel the magic pulsing from it.

"I have never seen anything like this before..."

" It's so beautiful." Lucy added softly.

"Lucy... I... I... think you should claim this, go ahead beautiful maiden of the forest..."

Lucy blushed at his compliments. She knew that he was being honest but still maiden of the forest what is an onerous title.

"You are so freakin beautiful Lucy.."

Lucy looked over Kyle's face. He was rather handsome in her opinion. But now he seemed more irresistible. Lucy felt a growing urge to kiss him again
 
Kyle stood and gazed into her eyes and movement flashed to his left.

"We have company..."

He put his hand to his sword hilt and waited. Kyle knew he had the fastest draw in the game, he checked the stats quite regularly.

Vicious the Fox... Player not found...

He grinned as he knew the answer, the name that was on top was his. He saw the threat pop out and he drew his sword so fast, that time didn't even seem to register the movement.

Suddenly he was thrown back in a burst of light, he screamed in pain as he landed in the fountain, he groaned as he writhed in the water. A fairy with golden blonde hair and small fluttering wings checked on him.

Fairy: "Damn mongrel, trying to attack me! Serves you right!"

Kyle laid in the water and laughed.

"Guardian of the fountain... killing that Hobgoblin freed her... there is a whole room filled with loot... ugg..."

His lifebar showed he was at half life... he still laughed though.
 
Lucy took another step closer to Kyle. " Could this fountain be magical?"

"We have company...."

Lucy looked all around them but didn't see any threat. "Where?"

The next thing she knew Kyle was flying in the air. Lucy went running over. to where Kyle landed. Now Lucy could see the tiny fairy that was chastising Kyle

" Damn mongrel, trying to attack me! Serves you right!"

Lucy learned a valuable lesson in this moment. Never attack everything. " We are very sorry dear fairy."

" Guardian of the fountain... killing that Hobgoblin freed her.... there is a whole room filled with loot... ugg .."

Lucy check Kyle over. She recovered his status bar. He needed healing immediately! Despite his laughter, Lucy casts three healing spells, bringing his health to full.

" Please try hard not to repeat this, ok?" Lucy didn't need tell him how badly it frightened her.

Lucy helped Kyle out of the fountain. She took a few moments to look around the room. " You know some of this stuff would look awesome in our house"
 
Back
Top