Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Launched by BarbarianSpy on 29 March 2019, a GM novella, A Life of Yes, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

All that twenty-year-old Lee Prentise has planned for his life when arriving in New York City from Pennsylvania is to go to dancing and acting school, maybe doing some modeling on the side to sustain himself until he is discovered, and making it onto a Broadway play dance team. His mentor at school tells him the way to get where he wants to go is to learn to say “yes” to men. When London Fashion Designer Nigel Standish comes to lecture at the school and put on a men’s fashion show in New York, Lee says “yes” to everything Standish asks of him, and Standish forms other life plans for Lee. The older man takes Lee to London, not only putting him on the catwalk but also introducing him into fetish pornographic films. Filmmakers and an assortment of demanding, dominating, and rough Turkish hunks in Istanbul and Cyprus make their own plans for Lee’s life. Ten years later, still saying yes to men’s demands, Lee is continuing to search for control and deciding what is more important in his life—stability or fulfilled demanding sexual desire.


TAGS:

age difference, barebacking, bondage, car sex, Cyprus, double penetration, first time, fisting, gangbang, gay anal sex, gay BDSM, interracial, male model, New York, outdoor sex, pool sex, porn movies, rough sex, threesome, top clothed/bottom naked, toys, sounding Turkey, videos, whipping



https://www.amazon.com/Life-Yes-Gay...rds=habu&qid=1554050005&s=digital-text&sr=1-1



81PNybTdJrL._AC_UL436_.jpg
 
The Floating World - the Madelyn Chapters

Madelyn is an up and coming corporate executive who knows exactly what she wants when it comes to her men and women. And she gets it.

But then she meets Adam Cain and Juliette Weston, and everything changes. Madelyn is no longer sure of her dominance, and the sexual and power dynamics shift and change as the three enter into a seductive dance of sex and delight

Full of lush sensuality and exotic decadence, the Madelyn Chapters are part of A.A.Cain's Floating World series, a collection of urban erotica for the adventurous reader.

Contains mild BDSM, shibari and punishment. All sexual content is safe and consensual.

E-book and print available now.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/aa-cain/the-floating-world-the-madelyn-chapters/ebook/product-24050234.html

http://www.lulu.com/shop/aa-cain/th...elyn-chapters/paperback/product-24056215.html
 
Last edited:
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 20 April 2019, a male-perspective bisexual novelette set in New Zealand, Is Capricious the Word?, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

In this male-perspective bisexual romp, budding novelist and New York English doctoral student, Aiden Macallum, is in a very-much-open marriage of convenience with older Columbia University English professor Sandra Gainsworth. They both fall for and are satisfied by visiting New Zealand author Bram Overby, who invites Sandra to take a sabbatical at his beachfront house in a New Zealand hedonist artists’ colony. Sandra accepts, Aiden tags along, and both become sexually embroiled not only with Overby but also in a community where everyone is doing everyone else and everyone wants to do Aiden.

A story of graphic, heterosexual, bisexual, and gay promiscuity, unprotected sex, group sex, interracial sex, and recreational drug use all in the name of creating modern literature.


TAGS:

artist colony, barebacking, big cocks, chain sex, cougar, drugs, gay anal, group sex, infidelity, interracial, literary circle, male-perspective bisexual, New York, New Zealand, novelist, seduction, sexual domination, sexual submissive


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QZLVNT...rd&qid=1555810334&s=digital-text&sr=1-1-spell



51UVhYcnMvL.jpg
 
Silver Street Strip Club Book 1

Silver Street Strip Club Book 1: When Darin’s uncle asks him to take over management of a strip club, he doesn’t realize how much his life is going to change. Meanwhile, an experienced dancer makes a move to help an old friend and a high school senior considers taking a drastic step. The first book in the Silver Street Strip Club series, a kinky tale of personal relationships and entrepreneurship.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RKW58ZG

The first of six(?) 40,000-word books. I'm working on the third draft of Book 2 now.
 
Breast Friends, Part 2

My new breast expansion novel is up, now only 99 cents.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RV994Y2/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Too good to be true, too desperate to refuse.

Ceres's ex-boyfriend has just made her an intriguing offer: try out the breast expansion lotion he just found in the garbage in the girls' bathroom. Despite all her misgivings, the studious Ceres is too lonely to pass up on one last change with Gordon, especially if it means bigger boobs. Still, Gordon has a girlfriend. Why isn't he offering the lotion to her? Is he still in love with her, or is there something more sinister at work? Either way, will the bigger breasts be worth it?


Spoiler Alert: Bigger breasts are always worth it.

Check out Breast Friends Part one here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NN77JQ7/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2
 
Lunchtime Erotica

I've started releasing a series of pocket-sized Lunchtime Erotica books, mainly because the smaller pocket-book format (4" x 7") is just so adorable compared to the more traditional 6" x 9" trade size, and I get to play with more covers.

They're also in the tradition of the classic small paperback smut from the good old days. Whether they'll be taken up in this modern era of e-books and kindle unlimited remains to be seen - but I still listen to vinyl, so I don't really care about that. I'm not a complete luddite though; e-book versions are also available.

The first out the door are two of my Floating World novellas, the Amanda and Gabriela stories. The Madelyn Chapters are now available.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/aa-cain/th...a-in-the-city/paperback/product-24108049.html

http://www.lulu.com/shop/aa-cain/th...ilken-buttons/paperback/product-24108081.html

http://www.lulu.com/shop/aa-cain/th...elyn-chapters/paperback/product-24110548.html

If anybody is interested, please buy through Lulu - that way Amazon doesn't get to price gouge my margin :).

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/A_A_Cain
 
Last edited:
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 25 May 2019, a male-perspective bisexual novella, Devil's Deals: A Journey into Bisexual Male Prostitution, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

Rich VonClief is from a New York Founding Family that has reached the dire financial straits of having only one asset left: a Riverside Drive mansion that is a huge tax liability. He’s a movie-star-handsome young man with musical and sports talent who has no idea how he’s going to be able to take his graduate student place in Julliard let alone finish his last semester of undergraduate studies at Dartmouth. His assets include ambition, bisexual promiscuity, and many people interested in having sex with him—many of whom are willing to pay for it.

Howard Butler, the patriarch of a rich Boston family, who has a sexual relationship with Rich, as do his wife, his son, and his daughter, steps in to help Rich with his financial issues. And Rich takes us on a devilish journey through graphic, heterosexual, bisexual, and gay promiscuity, prostitution, double penetration, and interracial sex.


TAGS:

age difference, ambition, bondage cougar, double penetration, family duty, financial need, frotting, interracial, male-perspective bisexual, male prostitution, MF, MFM, MM, MMM, sex club, sounding, teacher-student, threesome


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S9LVHN...7s+deals&qid=1558832553&s=digital-text&sr=1-1



51T90GV7K0L.jpg
 
Silver Street Strip Club Books 2 and 3

In the past couple weeks, I've released the next two books in the Silver Street Strip Club series.

Silver Street Strip Club Book 2: When Darin’s uncle asks him to take over management of a strip club, he doesn’t realize how much his life is going to change. The Silver Street Strip Club series, a kinky tale of personal relationships and entrepreneurship. Book 2: Callie begins her dancing career. Darin finds new experiences in both his work and personal life, but receives some bad news. A dancer's boyfriend crosses the line, forcing Amber to take action.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RWF172P

Silver Street Strip Club Book 3: Callie and Darin experiment with Callie's submissive tendencies, but face an unexpected development in their relationship. Meanwhile, Tessa ponders her situation, Amber meets someone new, and Junie makes some changes in her life.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S7R9TPX

I also released a short story set in the same universe, Mandy's Wet T-Shirt Contest: Mandy's been experimenting with exhibitionism ever since starting college three years ago. When she sees an advertisement for a wet t-shirt contest being held at a strip club, she can't help herself. But who will she be going home with?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S3Q6SRK

--
Ivy Veritas
https://ivyveritas.com/
 
When a random bot translates a story blurb

this is what you get:

The Floating World by A.A. Cain. Madelyn is an up and advancing accumulated controlling who knows absolutely what she wants back it comes to her men and women. And she gets it. But again she meets Adam Cain and Juliette Weston, and aggregate changes. Madelyn is no best abiding of her dominance, and the animal and ability dynamics about-face and change as the three access into a alluring ball of sex and delight. Full of abundant bender and alien decadence, the Madelyn Chapters are allotment of A.A.Cain's Floating World series, a accumulating of burghal erotica for the adventuresome reader. Contains balmy BDSM, shibari and punishment. All animal agreeable is safe and consensual.

I have found my niche: burghal erotica and balmy BDSM, abundant bender and alien decadence. Who knew!? :)
 
Kate's Journey, unabridged BDSM, now on Amazon

Hi all - I'm Alex Romana, author of the BDSM series Kate's Journey. I started writing stories here, largely as a way to connect better with my romantic partner, actually - and then the story turned into something of a saga! So I decided to turn Kate's Journey into a full book. It was a lot of fun to work on and Literotica's platform definitely gave me the tools and confidence needed to get to this point.

41Yc6yfIgHL.jpg



The full eBook (including a bunch of novel content), available from Amazon, is here, if any one is interested:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T9NMPW...Romana&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Alex+Romana

The book could use some reviews on Amazon to increase its presence there. Any help that anyone might provide would be much appreciated.:heart:

Many thanks to the Literotica community for being so supportive and for helping me develop with this project.

~Alex:rose:
 
I've started an epic fantasy serial, The Eighth Warden - In a world of swords and sorcery, one young warrior-mage tries to forge his own destiny while dealing with a fate not of his choosing. Join Corec and his band of beautiful women as they discover truths about themselves and the world they live in. It's sort of a harem fantasy, but I'm hoping to subvert some tropes of the genre, and I'm not going to include explicit sex scenes (both so I can focus my writing on the story itself, and to avoid running into Patreon's "Adult" content flag).

The first seven chapters are available free from my Patreon page (you don't have to be a patron):

https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview

And Silver Street Strip Club Book 4 came out today: When Darin’s uncle asks him to take over management of a strip club, he doesn’t realize how much his life is going to change. The Silver Street Strip Club series, a kinky tale of personal relationships and entrepreneurship. Book 4: Callie graduates. One of the city’s strip clubs burns down, and the gang deals with the fallout. Junie tries to make an impossible choice. Charlie looks for new direction in his life.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TF7HMCB

--
Ivy Veritas
https://ivyveritas.com/
 
Finding Trisha: Adventures with the Sex Coach of Toronto

Full EBook available for $2.99 on amazon. Trisha's wild BDSM adventures with the sex coach of Toronto turn her into every bit of the woman that she'd always dreamed of being.
Finding Trisha https://www.amazon.com/Finding-Tris...g+trisha&qid=1562537027&s=digital-text&sr=1-1 :heart:

SUMMARY: Trisha is a middle-aged professional suburban housewife whose life seems perfect from afar. Truth told, her marriage to Greg has fallen fully into the category of listless. And she yearns for more.

Everything changes when Trisha stumbles upon an article about James Hamilton, a tall, sexy, attractive “sex coach” who is based in Toronto, a city that Trisha, by chance, visits frequently for her work.

Trisha builds her confidence and decides to go for it, booking a “sex coaching” meeting with Mr. Hamilton. She quickly finds out why he is often referred to as “the sexiest man alive.”

Across six steamy chapters, Trisha finds her passion completely reinvigorated with James, who turns out to be a true gentleman outside the bedroom and a complete dominant adventurer inside the bedroom. James introduces Trisha to the pleasures of bondage, spanking, and group sex–all while building her confidence and belief in herself.

At some point, Trisha runs into fiscal issues and she strikes a deal with James to be able to continue to receive his services at a rate of 50% off. It turns out that this “deal” comes with an outrageous cost.

In a final chapter, Trisha’s husband re-emerges, steadfast as ever to win her back. Without question, the ending will leave the reader speechless.

A true pageturner of a book, Finding Trisha is the perfect marriage of erotic and romance. And surprise.

Alex Romana:rose:
 
JUICY, Chapter 2

Viola can't stop swelling. Filling with juice, her only solution is masturbation. She's been able to stay thin and keep her skin from turning blue for years, but now that she's been kidnapped and tied up, she can't touch herself to masturbate. Now, she has to convince her kidnappers to save her the only way she knows how, before she explodes.

JUICY, Chapter 2
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V4SRTPH

...and don't forget to check out chapter one, right here, which explains how Viola got in this situation in the first place.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QWDRRYB
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 16 July 2019, a spy novella, Blitzed: Espionage in WWII London, by Dirk Hessian, a pen name of sr71plt/habu.


BLURB:

Young Neal Singer comes back to the early years of the World War Two London blitz from Dunkirk limping from a leg wound that disqualifies him from battlefield service. He is put to other uses in early 1941 in the struggle against Germany, being assigned to crafting war reports in the British Ministry of Information to lift the morale of the British citizens despite the horrors of the war, which now included nightly bombardments of London itself. His commander, Sir Neville Chambers, wants Neal to serve under him in more ways than writing reports for the public, and Neal is urged in another direction as well by a lover, the mysterious Phillip Talbot of the Foreign Office. The influence of these two men lead Neal into using his body to combat a German espionage cell within the Ministry of Information in an effort to stem information on London targeting getting to the Germans.


TAGS:

age difference, aviators, boss-employee, casual sex, danger, deception, drama, espionage, gay anal, gay love, gay romance historical, London blitz, priest sex, spying, subterfuge, treachery, voyeur, wartime fear, WWII


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VDH5F1...+blitzed&qid=1563411138&s=digital-text&sr=1-1



51myH0vmnRL.jpg
 
An ugly, overweight guy who’s never been loved, and a busty pole dancer on a decline after a bad breakup, team up to defend themselves against a gigantic pornography empire, and work to make the empire sex-positive. He’s a well-hung satyr. She’s bisexual. They’re polyamorous. In a three-volume epic, The Erotichronicles, Molly revives her career and regains her love of life (and men, and women), Gabe becomes a novelty porn star, they expose skullduggery at a Las Vegas ‘glamor’ convention, they star in a video that makes them world-famous, and they expand their adventures to combat worldwide human trafficking and privacy-threatening technology in sex dolls. The story is an upbeat laff riot that edges into near-future science fiction.
These are available as e-books only. If they were on paper, the three volumes combined would be a thousand pages, give or take a few. They are not, however, based on a novel by a man named Lear.
Vol. I, Mega Platinum VIP: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/936711
Vol. 2, The Dance Game: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/941859
Vol. 3, Erotopia: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/944853
 
My collection of silly, sci-fi smut is available for FREE on Amazon now until Monday, July 29
I would be forever grateful if people could read and review it.

US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RYB2CJN
UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RYB2CJN

Intergalactic S.L.U.T. and the Pirate King of the Outer Rim and Other Stories
Join Vendetta Spice, the Special Liaison to the Undersecretary of Transportation, as she flies around the known universe solving problems the old fashion way - with her body. In these five sexy, silly adventures, Vendetta must contend with pirates, ghosts, maniacal computers, a masked vigilante and a cursed creature doomed to wander the night. Includes a bonus story about the perils of seducing the boss’ son.
 
Being a Naughty Stepsister

Catherine’s dorm mates convince her to work with them at the Silver Street Strip Club. The only problem is, her stepbrother lives in town. When he shows up unexpectedly one night and finds out she's a stripper, what will she do?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VP4CCKD

This takes place during Silver Street Strip Club books 4 and 5, but you don't need to have read that series to read this story.

--
Ivy Veritas
https://ivyveritas.com/
 
Silver Street Strip Club Book 5 Now Available!

When Darin’s uncle asks him to take over management of a strip club, he doesn’t realize how much his life is going to change. The Silver Street Strip Club series, a kinky tale of personal relationships and entrepreneurship. Book 5: Darin, Tessa, and Amber try to help a struggling business. Callie receives startling news…twice. A former dancer makes an intriguing suggestion.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X51QFYC

--
Ivy Veritas
https://ivyveritas.com/
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 5 September 2019 (KindleUnlimited) and 22 September to Amazon store, a rollicking GM short, Submariner’s Rebound: Ex Sailors Lend a Helping Hand (Rough Gay Sailors Book 3), by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd:


BLURB:

Brad, initiated by a senior sailor on his initial submarine sail with the Navy, goes on liberty in Kings Bay Naval Base in Georgia thinking he and his dominator would vacation on a Florida beach together only to find his lover being transferred to another ship. In a funk, Brad heads for Florida on his own. In a Jacksonville bar he meets up with a pair of former Navy sailors who say they now operate a boat tour business in St. Augustine and live in a beach condo there. They invite him to spend his vacation time with them at the beach, and naïve and depressed, he puts himself in their hands.


BACKGROUND NOTE:

This story is the result of a writing exercise while habu was on vacation recently at a beach condo south of St. Augustine, Florida. Using the hints from the décor and photos in the condo and a guest book revealing that the condo was owned by a gay former-sailors couple, habu spun this story.


EXCERPT:

His name was Beau. Another guy was sitting at the bar when I bellied up to it and was talking to Beau. His name was Andy, and he looked much the same as Beau—good-looking, trim, but well-muscled. A good smile. They both had good smiles. They both showed interest in me, which was what I was looking for in my vulnerable, suddenly let loose, condition. There wasn’t anyone else in the bar who wanted to talk to someone new. These guys did, so we talked.

“I’m Paul,” I said, since they’d both given me their names. “I just came off a month on a submarine. The USS Wyoming,” I said, as if that would mean anything to them. It was a matter of pride to me. I was still wet behind the ears but had been off cruising the world already.

They included me in their discussion and when they found out I’d just come off a cruise on a ballistic nuclear SSBN submarine up in Georgia, they were all kinds of friendly. They surprised me by knowing what kind of boat the USS Wyoming was.

“That’s how Andy here and me met,” Beau said. “We’re both retired Navy. We sailed the USS Leyte Gulf cruiser together out of Norfolk. We left the Navy together and settled down near St. Augustine, where we run tourist boat cruises together. We do photography too—specialty stuff.”

The together part was coming across. The two of them were a pair.

“So, you’re not a full-time bartender?” I asked.

“He’s just filling in for a friend for a couple of shifts,” Andy said. “And I decided to come up and give him company. The lounge can be pretty dead on Friday afternoons before Happy Hour hits and some of the dancers start coming in. When you came in I thought maybe you were a new dancer here. You’ve got the body and the face for it.”

I probably blushed. I was wounded enough by Brad to really appreciate the compliment.


TAGS:

age difference, captive, car sex, double penetration, first time, Florida, gay anal, gay romance, group sex, relationships, sailors, sex at work, St. Augustine, threesomes


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XC59BX...+rebound&qid=1567705770&s=digital-text&sr=1-1



51Vjdq37YvL.jpg
 
Launched on 24 September, 2019, by BarbarianSpy, a Halloween short offering, Dragoon Hall: Gay Curse or Cure (Halloween Collection Book 3), by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

For Halloween: Is the help given a novelist to recover from grief and sex fetish guilt in an ancient English manor house driven by flesh and blood gay men or gay ghosts and spirits? A spooky gay erotic story about English history and age difference, with old ghosts and older men, lots of barebacking and bondage, as well as interracial sex and many partners, both real and ghostly.


TAGS:

age difference, barebacking, bondage, breeding, guilt, Halloween, historical, interracial, multiple partners, novelist, paranormal


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YC477L...oon+hall&qid=1569437233&s=digital-text&sr=1-1



51B+ktMwt-L.jpg
 
My New Beginning Completed

My third book launch!

The Daedal Pit (Sister Seekers 3)

This completes my first trilogy and the rewrite of my Red Sister stories which launch us into the Surfacing epic. :D
Recommended for lovers of immersive fantasy, world-building, changing characters, and rough sex (enthusiastic and confrontational).

Sirana stands as a promising Red Sister in the Dark Elf city of Sivaraus.
When Priestess Wilsira calls the novice to serve her in payment for discovering a secret,
Sirana confronts the cruel practices whispered of the Sanctuary for the first time.
Her own secret may be her only chance to resist being consumed in the Spider Queen's web like so many before her.


55c4a51745d123bd9b61971f0f83ff66
 
Silver Street Strip Club Book 6, the conclusion to the saga, is now available!

When Darin’s uncle asks him to take over management of a strip club, he doesn’t realize how much his life is going to change. The Silver Street Strip Club series, a kinky tale of personal relationships and entrepreneurship. Book 6: Darin makes a big decision about the future. Tessa struggles with the thought of leaving the club to find a real job. Erin returns to Silver Street with some ideas. Tawny finds herself in an unexpected relationship.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZTFL4SM

--
Ivy Veritas
https://ivyveritas.com/
 
Back
Top