Who was your first kiss?

A young lady called Sonya in 7th grade in a dark closet at a party. I can't remember what the party game was, but I do remember it being a lovely kiss.
 
Early spring of 9th grade, camping trip. Whole evening a boy I never even talked to before was flirting with me. Giving me extra sweater in the evening, warming up my hands in his... You know how it goes in thw freat outdooes ;)

We had a large 10 person tent, don't know how, but he arranged it so that our sleeping bags were next to each other. Everybody went to sleep, including me. Sometime later I woke up to his hands opening the zipper and getting inside my bag. I did let him kiss me, but was not ready for more. So we kissed for a while and went back to sleep.

Seen him every day for the rest of the HS, but never dated him, Never even talked to him after that.
 
It was VR. She was a cock teaser and had started teasing me when I had finished 7th grade and she had finished 8th grade. In high school, we were both in marching band. After the Memorial Day parade the band rode in buses to one of the beaches on the south end of Lake Michigan. I'd been playing football catch with a male friend of mine and I had run past VR and her female friend several times, but no words were spoken. When I boarded the bus for the trip home, I was looking for a seat and VR was sitting next to a window. She patted the empty seat next to her and told me to sit there. I sat down and she turned to face me and gave me a nice French kiss. A few seconds later, a guy was walking through the bus looking for a seat and I scooted closer to VR and told the guy to sit next to me. VR protested, but it was too late for that. We rode home in silence and never spoke to each other again.
 
Girl who made me discover that I liked submission

I was 18, and she wanted me to know she enjoyed my steady presence
(Had waited for her at a train station at 10 PM on short notice)

We don't play anymore (shady stuff)

But we're still very close friends
 
Mine was with my first real girlfriend. We were sitting by a pond late at night and had been dating for nearly a month (she was wanting to take things real slow). I mustered up the courage and went for it. It certainly was nowhere near the best kiss we ever had together, but was still nice!
 
My first real proper kiss was with my best (female) friend. Started just for an experiment but things got out of hand.
followed by my sister shortly after discovering kissing is delicious.
I still love kissing....
 
James
Thank goodness for the patience he exhibited when I made an error or two, but I tried to be a fast learner.
 
PJ in the closet at her parents house. Great first kiss as she knew what she was doing. In remembering with friends years later - turns out she was the first kiss for about two thirds of the whole class. Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, where ever you are!
 
The girl who lived across the street. We were very young - probably 6 or 7. Her mom was my babysitter and I remember when her older sister caught us on the back steps and we got a hell of a lecture.
 
My first real kiss was in the ninth grade. Shelia, a much more experienced kisser, had my face pulled tightly against hers and her tongue down my throat. After several minutes we came up for air before diving back into action. She dumped me two weeks later, but by then I was an experienced kisser and proudly demonstrated my skills as often as possible with many different partners.
 
The first real kiss was with the first real man I had sex with. The first time he kissed me was the first time we made love together.
 
I remember mine: Some colored hooker on Mermaid Avenue. Five bucks and all you could fucking eat.

I've been back since. Dozen times or so.

Maybe two dozen.

Who'm I bullshittin'? I'm there three times a week. The chicks change but the blowjob's always the same.
 
I remember mine: Some colored hooker on Mermaid Avenue. Five bucks and all you could fucking eat.

I've been back since. Dozen times or so.

Maybe two dozen.

Who'm I bullshittin'? I'm there three times a week. The chicks change but the blowjob's always the same.

Mermaid Ave in Brooklyn?
 
Back
Top