The new Naked Party Thread.

Thank you, Bear.
It's a while since these were posted for the benefit of the more recent arrivals.
:)

-----------

Tx. I the top left corner of my firefox is the 'back' arrow, and a circled letter i.
:confused:

Right click next to the tab at the top and click on menu. That should give you the menus. File, edit, view, so on and so forth.

Thank you, Bear.
It's a while since these were posted for the benefit of the more recent arrivals.
:)

-----------

Tx. I the top left corner of my firefox is the 'back' arrow, and a circled letter i.
:confused:

Check your messages on FB

Check your messages on FB

Got it.
Thanks

PS: I do hope there are no Litizens suffering in Fort McMurray ?
Sympathy for those suffering anyway.

PPS: the devastated area is as big of Mexico City or even Hong Kong.

Last edited:
It's raining in Portland, gently. Most of the rain up here seems to be gentle. It's really rather comforting.

It's raining in Portland, gently. Most of the rain up here seems to be gentle. It's really rather comforting.

-Wanders in wearing a smile and nothing else-
Who does a lady have to blow to get a drink in here? Anyone remember me? I've been gone for a long time.

-Wanders in wearing a smile and nothing else-
Who does a lady have to blow to get a drink in here? Anyone remember me? I've been gone for a long time.

Volunteering!

For that, I'll be happy to fetch you drinks all night. :rose:

- curl

Boredom. I missed this place.

Well, it's usually livelier than this, and the regulars have things nice and orderly. Me, I'm just enjoying a drink in front of the windows. Reminds me of a real nudist resort in California.

Any adventures over the past few years?

- curl

Well, it's usually livelier than this, and the regulars have things nice and orderly. Me, I'm just enjoying a drink in front of the windows. Reminds me of a real nudist resort in California.

Any adventures over the past few years?

- curl

Well I moved to Minnesota. I have had a few jobs. Just had my 26th bday.

We have different tastes, obviously. I am not a fan of sweet stouts and porters. However, the daughter-in-law would doubtless share your opinion.

We have different tastes, obviously. I am not a fan of sweet stouts and porters. However, the daughter-in-law would doubtless share your opinion.

OK, Bear. Guinness ?

Incidentally, members may occasionally have seen a load of pictures of some of the sights to be seen in "Walmart" and oddball items from elsewhere.

I got this one this morning.

Knucklehead, indeed! There had been in America a problem over the last decades of forgetting that 'rights' are bang alongside 'responsibilities'. The most important of which is "Know what the Hell you're doing!"

Knucklehead, indeed! There had been in America a problem over the last decades of forgetting that 'rights' are bang alongside 'responsibilities'. The most important of which is "Know what the Hell you're doing!"

And taking responsibility for the consequences of your actions

Finally! Fortress of solitude is up and I'm having my first Mojito of the season. Yes!

Finally! Fortress of solitude is up and I'm having my first Mojito of the season. Yes!

Pour me one too? :rose:

*starts to settle into a seat, but stops*
Oh, did you want this Fortress to live up to its name or would you like some company for drinks and snacks?

:cool:

Back