Protection (closed)

"Sweetheart, i will never forget our honeymoon . . . and moments like this." The kiss breaks just as the server brings our food; I'm sure they are used to seeing plenty of affection being shared openly from the many honeymooning couples coming in off the cruise ships.

Settling down a bit and enjoying our lunch; watching others stroll up and down the streets, in and out of the shops. Once we finish our lunch, we slowly walk down the street filled with many shops, every one looking for the tourists dollars . . .
 
I see a few pretty things that catch my eye. I buy a bright blue dress that makes me smile and will definitely remind me of our time in the Caribbean when I wear it. A few more shops later and we’re walking out towards the beach. The little cabanas are enticing and I pull you towards one, ducking into the shady interior to escape the heat of the day.

Stretching out on the lounge, I let out a little sigh, smiling as I look over at you on the other lounge. “Well, babe, think you can stand going back home where it’s cold and gloomy?”
 
"Well, the weather may be cold and gloomy, but there will be plenty to keep us smiling - Molly will be all over the place once we get home and tell her about the baby; Tom and Sarah are going to want some time with us to hear about our use of their honeymoon gift; Molly's trip to Disney to plan; Alex and Becky's wedding to start thinking about; and Maria will want to make sure that you are getting all the rest that you need, being pregnant . . . "

Reaching over and pulling you skirt uo over your knees as we sit somewhat secluded in the cabana . . . "Nice legs for a pregnant woman . . ."
 
I grin as you reach over and pull my skirt up over my knees. Laughing softly as you tease me about my legs, I look at you and let out a little sigh.

“If you’re going to pull my skirt up that much, why not pull it up a little higher? I’m sure you’ll like what you find there even more.”
 
Sitting on the side of the lounge chair beside you, I slide your skirt up higher, revealing your thighs . . . dropping my hand so that my fingers begin caressing your inner thighs, feeling your legs part slightly, giving me more access. I have a feeling that you are already dripping wet, your usual response to my playing with you in a public or semi-public setting . . .
 
“Oh baby…” I moan as you start to tease my thighs with your fingers.

You are absolutely correct in assuming that I’m soaking wet just from the thought of your hands on my body. I let out a moan again as I feel your fingertips glide through my wetness.

“I want you to fuck me, Alan. Right here. Right now.” I whisper, my lips pressing against yours as my hands instantly go to the waistband of your pants.
 
Standing to close the flap on our cabana . . . stepping back to you as you pull my pants and boxers down and off. Pulling you to stand beside me, I kneel in front of you, reach up and strip your panties from your . . . then sit back on the lounge, hard cock standing for you . .

Holding your hand as you prepare to straddle me . . . only feet away from who know how many other beach-goers.
 
I slowly sink down onto your cock, whimpering as the head nudges against my wet folds and parts them before sinking smoothly inside. I moan as I lower myself on your cock, resting on your legs as you bottom out inside of me.

“Fuck, babe, you feel so damn good.” I moan, kissing you passionately as I rest there for a moment. “Why don’t you reach up and free those tits you’ve been thinking about this morning.”
 
"You read my mind," as I untie the shoullder strings and the top of your dress falls free, exposing the 'girls' to my eyes . . . my hands . . . and my mouth. Caressing them gently, then lifting one to my mouth, suckling at it before, pulling ther nipple into my mouth.

I can feel your squirming around, grinding against my shaft as you make sure that you have captured as much cock as possible in your wet pussy.
 
I sigh in pleasure as you caress and suckle on my nipple, giving it the attention that it’s been begging for. I tangle my fingers in your hair as I grind down against your shaft, not ready to start fucking just yet. Our foreplay is always amazing and nearly as good as fucking itself.

“Didn’t I tell you that they were all yours?” I tease, moaning as your hand cups the other one, rolling the nipple there until I clench hard around your cock. “Fucking tease…”

I pull your lips from my nipple, kissing you again as I finally start to raise and lower myself on your cock, taking my time to enjoy the moment. When the kiss ends, I lock my eyes on yours and feel a deeper connection forming with you.
 
"Let's face it, love . . . we both know how to get the other one going. Your nipples are connected directly to your clit . . . right? And when you take me as deep as possible so that it feels like I am pressing against the bottom of your pussy, the sensitive head on my cock makes me want more and more . . "
 
“Your cock makes me want more and more too.” I say, laughing with a husky tone as we move in perfect rhythm with each other.

Changing position, I moan as I’m tumbled on my back on the lounge, my thighs spread wide as your cock saws in and out of my body. I glance down at my beasts as they jiggle with each thrust and I don’t think I’ve seen a more erotic sight in my life.

“Jesus, Alan…look at what you do to me!” I gasp, moaning as your cock presses against all those spots inside of me that makes me nice and horny.
 
"Fuck, Michaela . . " feeling the increased tension on my cock as it rubs over your clit on every stroke in this position. Must be a bit of a breeze as I see the opening in the cabana curtain flapping a bit; don't think anyone can see any (and don't really care), but is someone does walk by at just the right time, they might get a pretty good show.

Looking down at you, spread side, legs draped over the side of the lounge, my cock appearing, then disappearing into your pussy, coated with your juices everytime I pull back . . I can see your clit actually exposed as I withdraw and then bury it once more as my cock enters you again. God, baby, this is so fucking hot and erotic . .
 
I let out a whimper each time your cock rubs against my clit. Sighing, I grip the sides of the lounge and moan, trembling with the force of the orgasm that’s building inside of my belly.

“I want to suck your cock, Alan. I want you to cum on my face and tits.” I moan, crying out as your saw against my clit one more time.
 
"I never turn down the request of a beautiful lady, expecially when she is practically naked . . . and wants to suck my cock. Whenever you're ready, babe . . ." Still thrusting in and out of you, not sure if you will cum first . . . but more than ready for your mouth and lips on my cock . . .

Pressing my hands against your thighs, feeling the muscles tighten as we continue to slide back and forth . .
 
Gasping with each thrust, I tremble as I feel your hands against my thighs, spreading my legs wider. I know I’m about to cum, but I want the taste of your seed on my tongue. I’m not certain which I want more.

“Touch my clit, baby. Please!” I moan, knowing that it’s what I need to fly over the edge.
 
Sliding both hands up your thighs, I pull my cock out of your pussy, saving my hot cum for you to taste. As my cock slips out of your pussy, my thumbs come together and press against your clit, rubbing it between them causing your whole body to jerk in response . . . your juices are really flowing love, coating your thighs and dripping onto the lounge . . .

As my thumbs stimulate your clit, my fingerspress against your lower belly and spread you wide open . . . looking down I love the sight . . . spread pink opening, hard clit being rolled between my thumbs . . .
 
“Fuck, Alan!” I gasp, my moan coming with a sob as your tease my clit with your thumbs.

Arching off the lounge, my hips press against your fingers as you spread my pussy wide open, a perfect view of the heated pink flesh as I cum for you. My eyes clench shut as my body shakes and shivers, the juices rolling freely.
 
Holding onto you as your orgasm completely consumes you . . . I'm sure that anyone walking by heard your moan escapes your lips . . . no doubt about what would be causing a moan like that. My cock is still hard . . . waiting for you to bring some relief . . .

There's something about watching my lover have an orgasm like this . . . the flood from her wet pussy, the tremors thru-out her body, the head thrown back and eyes clindhed . . . the total consumption of her body within the emotional and physical release . . . it is beautiful and incredible . . .
 
It takes a moment to collect my thoughts before I’m ready to sit up on the lounge. Moaning still as you help me to sit up, I’m presented with the beautiful sight of your slick cock. I reach out and touch your cock, gripping it tightly as I lean forward and envelope the tip of your beautiful shaft, suckling on it as I hear the sounds telling me that you’re enjoying this very much.
 
Once your lips pass over the head of my cock, I lean back and give myself totally to you; pretty sure my moans tell you all you need to know. Looking down as your suck all of your juices off my cock, replacing them with a coating of your saliva. I'm amazed at how deep you can take me in your mouth . . can almost feel your tongue on my balls when you take me deep . . .
 
My eyes lock on yours as I suck your cock, moaning at the taste of my pussy on it before I get the salty taste of your precum on my tongue. Sighing softly, I place my hands on your belly and slowly trace up your skin until I reach your nipples. Tweaking and scratching at them, I know what really gets your engine running.
 
I know where your fingers are headed, but still, once they get there and tweak my nipples, my body still reacts with a jerk and a thurst into your throat from my cock. I know you want my cum on your face and tits, so I am going to hold off my orgasm as long as possible before letting you know it is coming . . . but between your mouth and your fingers, I don't know how long I can last.
 
Pulling off your cock, I gasp as I look up into your eyes and remove one hand from your nipples, grasping your cock and pumping it as I listen to your moans. I know that you’re not long away from your orgasm and I know it’s going to be amazing.

“Cum for me, baby. Cum on my face and all over those naughty tits that you love. Show me who owns this body.” I moan, my lips grazing against the tip of your shaft, licking it like a lollipop.
 
One more fast stroke from your hand and I let go . . . moaning, and my cock spasms, shooting a steady stream of hot cum onto your face . . . until you lean back and allow the next streams to land on your tits . . .

Gasping for breath . . . looking at you, covered in my cum . . . marking my territory once more . . .
 
Back
Top