BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey EVERYBODY!!!

Okay I am sitting here all alone and trying not to eat all the candy in the bowl. Quick need some fun stimulating conversation!

Anyone? Anyone? [laughs] :D

Cipher Girl~ how's work comin'? Decided on a day for us to chill out and get our drink on? ;)

Hey EVERYBODY!!!

Okay I am sitting here all alone and trying not to eat all the candy in the bowl. Quick need some fun stimulating conversation!

Anyone? Anyone? [laughs] :D

Cipher Girl~ how's work comin'? Decided on a day for us to chill out and get our drink on? ;)

The candy's hidden here, keepig it away from those that will eat it!!

Wife has taken much to her office
My son has taken some to his college friends

good thing i was kidding, i have a goody bag still, ivan made me a hello kitty halloween grab bag lol i've eaten the skittles and nerds mostly..i like fruity candy alot :)

good thing i was kidding, i have a goody bag still, ivan made me a hello kitty halloween grab bag lol i've eaten the skittles and nerds mostly..i like fruity candy alot :)

I want a Hello Kitty goody bag!

Hey Girrl! How's it goin'?!! :D

Vinyl
8-track
Cassette
CD
Digital

of this album..

Also have Rise as well on all 5 media types

Vinyl? 8-track? Cassette? What are those? :confused: [laughs]

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the DC area and would love to chat with a lively BBW lady in the area. I'm 33 and like chatting about anything and everything.

I'm in WI..yeah i'll be freezing until May prob..lol

Have a good one nbghyt56!

:)

I'm in upstate NY for the week, got a nice chill in the air. I will be out finding some wine for the hotel tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back