The Mud Slingin' thread

I wish I had seen this before I posted my rant about shit scores & nasty comments. Yes it was the result of my latest piece, and yes, I'm sure I'll get a lot of "You're too thin-skinned" comments, but I do miss the days when this was a site that welcomed new or established authors.

All frustration aside, the troll have taken over and unless those in charge of this site do something, they will continue to lose good authors.
 
I wish I had seen this before I posted my rant about shit scores & nasty comments. Yes it was the result of my latest piece, and yes, I'm sure I'll get a lot of "You're too thin-skinned" comments, but I do miss the days when this was a site that welcomed new or established authors.

All frustration aside, the troll have taken over and unless those in charge of this site do something, they will continue to lose good authors.

Scouries has been here and doing this for nine years and you've been here for two. When were this days that you miss again? You're not helping yourself or countering the "too thin-skinned" comments by whining all over the forum about a low score and a few negative comments (which gave reasons for the negativity and were only half of the comments you received) on a Loving Wives story that had content that was sure to upset all sides of the warring factions in that category.
 
Yeeeeehhhaaaawwwww!!!

HEY MUTHAFUCKA!!!!

GUESS WHO'S BAAACK??

I KNOW THAT DUMBSHITS LIKE YOU CAN NEVER GUESS THE ANSWERS BUT HELP YA I WILL!!!!

IT'S MEEEE, MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!

I STEP INTO DIS THREAD AND SMELL THE NASTY SMELL OF YOUR SHIT RIGHT AWAY!!!

WHAT WAS THIS SHITTING ABOUT??

THERE ARE MEDICINES FOR DIARRHOEA, YOU KNOW???

YA CONTRADICT THE STATEMENTS FROM YOUR OWN MUTHAFUCKING MOUTH, ASSHOLE!!!

Dear Laurel,

Phew!!!! I’m darn lucky that Jacqui went forum surfing last night! Apparently I’ve been given my last warning. Jacqui found this on a thread on the second page of AHland after she’d seen a post from ace on another thread:


[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.] - Last Warning

Of course if the issue really is only about stopping the whining you are forever getting from the pilot I want to let you know that forthwith I will refrain from posting his Avatar and will instead revert to using “THE SNOB” as an identifying picture for this petty creature.

Anyway let me know your wishes and they shall be my command,

jim

WHAT'S THAT STINK I SMELLL??

YOU SHITTING AGAIN?!?!

WEAR SOME DIAPERS, FOR GODDSAKE!!!

DID YA FORGET THAT THE DOCTORS RAN AWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OPERATION OF YOUR SEX CHANGE???

YA'R NOT JACQUI OR EVEN JIM,

YOU ARE JACKASS!!!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top