The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Nude Day Contest Support Thread

i've had similar experiences in other parts of the world :D

anywhere in Hue you want me to spot for you? i imagine the citadel will look a bit different now, being rebuilt and all!

It's been too long ago for much to still stick in my old memory. Although I have been kicking around the idea of taking a vacation over there after I retire. No one I knew from back then is probably still around or can be found but ya never know. I met a lot of the country people and loved them. They were just like any other farmer I ever met.

It might be worth a look just for a possible story idea or three. Who knows, maybe even a mainstream novel or two. The 45 years later thing.

Thanks for the offer though.

just go for it. i'm doing something featuring a 52 y/o millionaire entrepreneur and her 24 y/o lover. there's a threeway scene with a strap-on involved, too.

etc. :D

Haha, dig it. I am feeling emboldened. Thank you geronimo!

I have a story about a rainbow party. I see I am not the first one to do a rainbow party story, but that's okay too. Mine has teenage virgin lesbians who don't mind caking on the lipstick and sucking cocks.

There is some butt fucking in mine, because the girls want to preserve their virginity. :)

I'm writing a BDSM love story. Probably.

Watch out for the teenagers' actual age. We gots rules here, y'know! ;)

Haha, dig it. I am feeling emboldened. Thank you geronimo!

I have a story about a rainbow party. I see I am not the first one to do a rainbow party story, but that's okay too. Mine has teenage virgin lesbians who don't mind caking on the lipstick and sucking cocks.

There is some butt fucking in mine, because the girls want to preserve their virginity. :)

It's been too long ago for much to still stick in my old memory. Although I have been kicking around the idea of taking a vacation over there after I retire. No one I knew from back then is probably still around or can be found but ya never know. I met a lot of the country people and loved them. They were just like any other farmer I ever met.

It might be worth a look just for a possible story idea or three. Who knows, maybe even a mainstream novel or two. The 45 years later thing.

Thanks for the offer though.

i'd recommend a look at hoi an, just south of da nang. i'm heading back there soon. the beach is excellent. hardly any other fecker on it!

oh, and beer is fifty cents US a bottle! the local 'fresh' beer is about 17 cents a glass. :D

i'd recommend a look at hoi an, just south of da nang. i'm heading back there soon. the beach is excellent. hardly any other fecker on it!

oh, and beer is fifty cents US a bottle! the local 'fresh' beer is about 17 cents a glass. :D

See? It's all about the beer! (I :heart: beer.)

See? It's all about the beer! (I :heart: beer.)

i found a particularly pleasant brew - Festival. so good i bought a crate of 24 bottles for 200000 dong (about US$10). :D

erm ... a dozen are in the fridge. just in case you thunked i drunked 'em all! :eek:

:D When my carrier stopped off at St. Martins we were greeted by an old woman and her granddaughter who had setup a stand with coolers of beer. $.50 a bottle for beer and $1 for a pack of Marlboros. When we got to Antigua, from what I understand, we drank the island dry in 2 days. hehe good times.

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 CUCKOLD Contest

and the

[size=+2]LITEROTICA[/size]

2014 NUDE DAY Contest

tumblr_lpy9ajDzrx1qivu9vo1_500.png

[size=+1]Yes A.I.R. does manage the #1 contest thread on LITEROTICA

Yes ladies and gentlemen why not enter both!

Join the a.i.r.ian revolution on the #1 thread in AHland…
[/size]
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=784829&page=82http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=784829&page=82
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=784829&page=82

Back to the top so people can get some work done on their contest stories.

I'm done with the actual writing of my story. Just letting it marinate for a day or two, then I'll give it a thorough read-through and edit.

Looking forward to submitting it. I think it's a good one... even if I do say so myself.

This is the story that never ends....well looks like this will be my longest story yet heh. It just kinda does not want to end, 12K and counting.

Me thinks that finding a new topic for nude day contest without involving those nude beaches or people stumbling into nude colonies will be pretty tough for me but still, I'm thinking about giving it a shot.

I really liked The Accidental Nudist Cabin by Tx Tall Tales. The story had an original feel to it and I liked the idea behind it.

Hope to conjure up a plot before the actual date.

I've found there are some differing things out there beyond colonies and beaches, using one of those for the story I'm writing.

I reckon it's time to start writing, huh? I have something rolling in my head. Well...I'll see what happens.

Me thinks that finding a new topic for nude day contest without involving those nude beaches or people stumbling into nude colonies will be pretty tough for me but still, I'm thinking about giving it a shot.

I really liked The Accidental Nudist Cabin by Tx Tall Tales. The story had an original feel to it and I liked the idea behind it.

Hope to conjure up a plot before the actual date.

With a little imagination, I'm sure you can find a different idea. I'm not sure how different my idea is, but it was one rattling around in my head for a while and demanding to be written, so I did.

With a little imagination, I'm sure you can find a different idea. I'm not sure how different my idea is, but it was one rattling around in my head for a while and demanding to be written, so I did.

Well, thanks! I do have something planned out but it's really hard for me. Authors here don't usually write on the concept of 'nudism', except for Nude Day, of course. And where I come from, people still frown even on the mention of public nudism so my environment doesn't exactly help me to make a believable story for the contest.

Anyways, I wish the authors the best for the upcoming contest. Next year might be another time...

Is there a place to see past entries for Nudist Day Contest? Especially the winners or top ten or so?

My entries are done. I hope Laurel puts the official link up soon.

best of luck everyone

Is there a place to see past entries for Nudist Day Contest? Especially the winners or top ten or so?

Hello,

You can see last years Nude Day entries here. If you want to see past entries, simply edit the link. ie instead of "2013," change it to "2012."

http://www.literotica.com/stories/contest.php/nude-day-2013

There's no Top 10 list though. Only the 3 winners.

Yay finally done! Good thing too, have a trip I'll be on before the contest starts.

Back