Ever Been Caught?

I was caught having sex with my then at the time girlfriend, by my roommate. She didn't freak or get turned on, she simply did one of those "oh" faces and shut the bedroom door. The next day, i told her to try knocking once in awhile and she laughed and said "i always thought your tits were fake, guess not" and we both just went about our business. we do occasionally laugh about it still. 10yrs later lol
 
I was 19yrs old and was sharing an off campus house with 7 other girls. Everybody had gone home for the summer but I was taking extra courses so I stayed. My dad was footing the rent of the whole house so I could keep it for the following semester as the place was perfect. I did not know that the gas company had a key to the house to check the meter in the basement.

I was sitting on this oversized rocker reclining chair in front of the boobtube. It was 10 am and I just had taken a shower and I was naked watching something on HBO. I had each foot propped on each arm of the chair my legs spread and my hands going to town.

I was so wrapped up in my activity that I did not hear the knock on the back door. When the meter reader did not get an answer they used the key the landlord gave them to gain access to read the meter.

So here I am masturbating and in walks the meter reader. I totally freaked out and the chair flipped over backwards in my panic and I hit my head. I was laying on this hardwood floor holding my head crying and the meter reader who happened to be a woman was kneeling beside me trying to comfort me.

Her name was Julie and she was around 35 yrs old. She was masculine/pretty with very yellow hair down to her butt that she had in a very thick braid. She was wearing dark blue shorts and light blue work shirt and work boots. The over all effect was very exciting. After I calmed down she covered me up with my towel and explained her presents. I was so embarrassed.

She helped me to a kitchen chair and got ice out of my freezer wrapping the ice in a hand towel. She was so sweet. After she made sure I was okay she went down in the basement and read the meter.

Before she left she made sure I was okay and she told me that it was not the first time she walked in on somebody who was naked. She said though nobody as pretty as me and she patted my cheek and left and I never saw her again.

One of my favorite fantasies is that she stayed and we made out. Several times over that summer I thought about calling the gas company to try to find Julie for being so sweet to me.
 
Back
Top