Older student, younger professor

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,975
There are plenty of Professor-seduces-student stories around, and even quite a few of student-seduces-professor stories as well. But the professor is always the older one.

How about a fairly young and naive professor (maybe late twenties, early thirties, fresh out of PhD school). And an older student, gone back to school to gain some new skills in a tight job market. That would give it a new twist, and a fresh feel.

But several decisions still need to be made: which is the boy and which is the girl? Or are they both women or both men? Also, who does the seducing? I would probably lean toward having the older one (the student) preying on the younger one (the prof), but it could work either way.

What do the rest of youse guys think?.......Carney
 
I love the idea. It's a great way to do the professor/student kink in a new way. And it's kind of fun that it fits with the way a lot of higher education is done now; schools hire younger/newer professors so they don't have to pay them as much and a lot of folks are coming back to school later for new training, etc.

If I were writing it, I'd keep some things the same as the "typical" version so they can be tweaked. The younger professor would be male and the older student female, though I don't see why a same sex version couldn't be done either. A lesbian pairing where the professor is teaching a Gender Studies class but has no f/f experience until her older student seduces her would be great.

Similar to you, I see the older person being the seducer. Particularly since a younger professor needs the job more and is likely to be more consciously aware of the policies/consequences that exist regarding student/professor relationships. Which, of course, would also add a further element of spice to it. If you like it, it could add an element of coercion or even blackmail later in the story. Though I don't think that would be a necessary component.

If I may ask, Carnevil, are you planning on writing this yourself or putting the idea up for common use?
 
Both! Neither! Who can say?

I actually hadn't thought of putting any transgender characters in it. Something to think about, maybe.
 
Back
Top