Baby Girl and her Daddy

Robert drove into the drive and parked his car. He looked at the house and sighed, "alone with Bella for the weekend." He had admitted it to himself, but no one else, and certainly not his wife, but his stepdaughter was driving him insane. It had been ok when he had just married and moved in. Bella was just a skinny kid. But over the last few years, she had blossomed into a stunningly hot young woman.

He might have been ok with that, except she was teasing him mercilessly. Rarely in front of his wife, but whenever they were alone, he would get the flashes and innuendos. Last week, she had even sat on his lap and ground against his hardened cock, acting all innocent of course. He had not let on that it was getting to him, but in the nights, he would bang his wife hard, seeing Bella's face in hers.

He exited the car and went into the house. He checked the mail and went into the kitchen. He opened a beer and poured it into a glass, looking out the kitchen window to see, Bella. Lying on a lounge chair, her gorgeous breasts only partly contained by her bikini top, she was stroking herself. Even from this distance, he could see that her nipples were hard.

Mesmerized, he walked out the back door to the patio. He saw her hand pass over her bikini bottoms, then move to her side. She opened her eyes and smiled at him, "hi daddy!"

"Hi Bella," he answered, sitting down in the chair next to her, "how was your day? Did your mother get off alright?"
 
I chuckled a little at her reply, "did she now?" Truth be told, I had. When Bella had come home, he couldn't help but drink in her body, displayed so boldly in her mini skirt and tank. When she had gone upstairs my cock had been aching. I had waited, then gone up for a shower. I had fantasized by my step joining me and how my cock would have felt between her big firm jugs. When I had finished, I want into our bedroom and slipped under the covers. I woke Beth by moving on top of her. She had yelped when I pushed into her, but didn't mind when I occasionally dry fucked her. I had used her hard, imagining it was Bella beneath me, for some time.

I looked down at the object of my desire, pretty much naked, her bikini just another tease. "Hey," I started, "you are getting pretty pink. Have you been out here long?" When you indicated you had, I offered casually, "would you like me to rub some aloe on you?"

I watch your body shift and feel mine respond. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but my body thinks otherwise.
 
I take the bottle in my hand as you turn over and settle in. Your luscious ass shakes a little and I can't help but note how your suit does not cover it. I flipped the top of the bottle of aloe, when I see you untie the strings on your top, then smirk at me.

"There ya go," I wonder. Is it as simple as that? I take the bottle and squeeze. A stream of white cream shoots over your back and I groan softly at the image. My hand follows and I begin to rub, following the curves on your back. I sweep around your sides, the tips of my fingers brushing the sides of your breasts, squished beneath you. DD's. I had seen the tag in your laundry. Much bigger than Beth's.

I move down, creaming your lower back up to your suit, my fingers almost on the cheeks of your ass. What an incredibly sexy ass....

I squirt some more on your legs and begin to rub the backs of your thighs, dipping my fingers between them. You spread your legs some to accomodate me, and I can see that the material is wet over your pussy. My fingers, so close to your sex...
 
I am starting to sweat as my fingers circle close to edge of your bikini. Your body shifts subtly as I massage you, and I am it almost feels as though your hips are rising to meet my hands. Not so subtle though are the little noises you are making, but those could be the normal sounds you make when you are massaged. Not subtle at all is the growing wetness of your bikini, and the scent rising from you. Images of me crouching behind you, tilting your hips up and plunging my cock into pound in my brain.

My hands massage the innermost parts of your thighs, the sides of my hands now brushing against the wet fabric of your bikini and your open pussy beneath. You are so wet...
 
Last edited:
I breath out slowly, softly, "oh god baby..."

Your body is incredible. Your full breasts are pretty much exposed to me, one nipple defiantly hard. You ask me to do your front. How can I refuse? I want you more than I have every wanted a woman.

I take the lotion and point it at your cleavage and squeeze. I line of aloe splatters onto your tits, and I nearly cum with it. I bring my hands to your chest and begin to rub it in. I am delirious with want for you. My hands roam over your DD's, sweeping your top aside. I groan as I cup your delicious mounds, your nipples hard against my palms, "Oh god Bella..."

I want, ache, need to fuck you, in every way possible, in every hole, or I am going to lose my mind.
 
My breath is short as I listen to you telling me to rub your big tits. "God baby, I have wanted to for so long," I moan. Your mounds feel great in my hands.

I gasp though as you slide your bikini aside and start to stroke your clit, bringing yourself to climax seconds later, your body shaking, crying out to me. My hands squeeze your young jugs harder. I am so fucking excited.

After a time you come down, and look up at me with big liquid eyes. I release your breasts as I step back for a moment, unbuttoning my shirt and letting it fall. I see your eyes on me as I drop my pants and briefs, stepping out of them. Your eyes are on my cock, so very hard after all I have seen.

I lean over and then crawl onto the lawn chair, bringing my lips to your thighs and kissing my way up your body. I kiss up your belly and between your tits. I kiss your throat, then stop as I feel the head of my cock touching your inner thighs. "Baby?" I ask softly.
 
The heat rising from your body burns me. All I can sense is you, the smell of your skin and juices, the sight of your luscious curves. And while I heard you, the memories of your moans is still wringing in my ears. The tip of my cock brushes your wetness and I lose all reason. I want you. I am going to take you, now.

My knees part your legs wide, you showing only token resistance. I lower my hips, taking my cock in my hand, and rubbing the head up and down your furrow. You are so incredibly wet. You moan and your body shifts. You murmer something, your hands rising to my body. I push and the head opens you, popping past that tight outer ring of muscle. I begin to ease in and out of you, just a few inches, working my way deeper.

"God Bella, you feel incredible," I breathe.
 
Last edited:
I hear you say stop, but your body is clearly telling me to keep going. I see you arch your back, your huge tits thrusting up, your nipples hard and long. I feel your cunt throbbing around my cock. It is as clear as if you had screamed it. You want this too.

I push harder, sinking deeper into you. I feel no obstruction. Good, not a virgin. I pull back and thrust, driving my cock all the way inside you. You shudder and writhe beneath me. I push harder and feel the head of my cock pressing hard against your cervex. I draw back and thrust again, my cock now drenched with your juices.

I hold you by your shoulders and begin to fuck you, taking my pleasure with your body, my bare cock in your bare pussy. I breath out, "Like it Bella? This is what you have been asking for for months, teasing me, showing off your body. Now you have it, daddy's cock in your pussy."
 
I feel your pussy clamp down on my cock and hear you scream. If I had been your age, I would have cum with you, but I am old enough to be your father. I slow my pace a bit as your orgasm rips through you and subsides. Your pussy relaxes and my cock moves easily in you, wet sloshing sounds accompanying each stroke.

"Slutty little girl, coming as soon as your step father fucks you," I taunt, "what would your mother say? Seducing your mother's husband..."

Your hands are still on my chest, giving me the occasional half hearted push. "Put those hands to good use," I order, "Play with your tits for me. You've teased me with them often enough, now give me a real show. Uh huh, that's it. Pull your nipples. Good, harder!"

Bella really did have a great chest, much larger than her mothers, and now she worked it for me. I could feel my cock swelling and my hips moving faster, harder.

"What a sweet cunt you have Bella," I groaned, "Your mom makes me a wear a condom most of the time. But you only want your daddy bareback, don't you?"
 
I growl as I start to fuck you hard, slamming my cock into your sweet young pussy. I can feel my orgasm building. Knowing that I we are fucking completely unprotected only fuels my desire. You wrap your legs around me, urging me on, opening yourself completely to me.

"Yesss," I hiss, "You want my cum inside you. You want your daddy's sperm don't you? My slutty, busty daughter. You are daddy's now, aren't you?"

The last spills out of me in a rush as I start to cum, jets of sperm jammed deep in your pussy. On and on it rolls, as I fuck you like a man crazed.
 
I look down at you, your legs spread wide, your pussy gaping, cum dripping out slowly, your skin sweaty, your chest heaving, with a freshly fucked glow on your face. That I am married to your mother is a thought a million miles away. I am going to fuck you until we are both raw. I reach down and take your hand, pulling you up. "Inside," I say, pushing you in the door. I follow, watching your ass move as you walk.

My cock is still mostly hard, slick with our juices. I point at the floor, "On your knees Bella. Open your mouth and clean daddy's cock."
 
I watch you as you clean my cock. God, what a view! Your big jugs sway as you move. You keep eye contact with me as your tongue moves up and down my shaft. Despite just cumming, I can feel my cock stiffening.

"Not bad," I allow, "you have done this before, haven't you?"

I lean down, my cock pulling away from you. I take your chin in my hand, tilting your head up, and question you, "so you are obviously not a virgin and I can see that you know how to tease with your tongue. So how many guys have you fucked? How many have you let cum inside your tight little pussy? How many have you blown? I just bet you swallow. Do you deep throat?"

I listen to your answers as I stand up again. I take my cock and bring into towards your face. You open your mouth, but I just slap your face repeatedly with my dick, asking, "does your mother know what a slut her daughter is?"
 
Back
Top