bisexual fantasy sucking your friends cock

antcup

Virgin
I have major fantasy of sucking my best friends hung cock. My wife actually knowz all about my fantasy and will role play at times and act like she is mike and stuff a huge dildo down her pants. Can anyone role play sucking his amazing cock and cumming in my mouth

I have major fantasy of sucking my best friends hung cock. My wife actually knowz all about my fantasy and will role play at times and act like she is mike and stuff a huge dildo down her pants. Can anyone role play sucking his amazing cock and cumming in my mouth

WOW Hot stuff. Lucky to have a wife that role plays like that :) Are you good at sucking her dildo?

DO you not read the forum guide. This is an RP thread, Yours is an SRP. Get it moved or delete it. How many of these bloody things do we have to put up with on here.

Wrong thread. this is ORP online Role play. You want SRP Sexual role play.

I am likely to keep putting them on here until someone is polite, You don't have to act like an asshole, it is not required. How would anyone know that on-line role playing would not include sex?

Fyi the instructions, while ridiculously intricate, mention nothing about not being sexual, so if he wished to start a new thread he could do it, you could just keep your nasty mouth out of it.

Last edited:
Back