Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
having a sleepless night that's for sure. Best way I know to ruin a good nights sleep is an evening nap.

There are good ways to get back to sleep that do not involve drugs but at the moment I am simply not in the mood for Mr Wiggles.

Lol! Mr. Wiggles is a favorite toy I'm guessing :p

That happens, sometimes the mood just isn't there. I usually read at that point, does the trick eventually :kiss:

Lol! Mr. Wiggles is a favorite toy I'm guessing :p

That happens, sometimes the mood just isn't there. I usually read at that point, does the trick eventually :kiss:

He has filed an unfair labor practice lawsuit for long hours with few breaks. Such a smart ass he is.

Horny, (like I said me and mr W are not speaking however) hungry (cannot eat at night) puzzled at how I am gonna make it thru tomorrow on little sleep, and horny.

Well, you could always start to feel some other bits of yourself to help SOME of that....:D

It's 2am here and I can't sleep either! Glad I joined this site. Reading this thread is definitely helping my late-night problems...

Well, you could always start to feel some other bits of yourself to help SOME of that....:D

On a serious kinda thought, ever wanted an orgasm but simply did not want to have to provide it yourself? I could easily take a long hot bath and jill myself to the moon and back but at this moment I don't want that. I want someone else to do it. Problem is at the moment there is no one else but me and .....youknowwho. I want what I cannot have and nothing else is gonna work. I am teetering between arousal and pissed off if that makes any sense.

It's 2am here and I can't sleep either! Glad I joined this site. Reading this thread is definitely helping my late-night problems...

Reading around Lit is a bit like using the old yellow pages...letting your fingers do the walking :D

On a serious kinda thought, ever wanted an orgasm but simply did not want to have to provide it yourself? I could easily take a long hot bath and jill myself to the moon and back but at this moment I don't want that. I want someone else to do it. Problem is at the moment there is no one else but me and .....youknowwho. I want what I cannot have and nothing else is gonna work. I am teetering between arousal and pissed off if that makes any sense.

eeek! Wow, thats a bad spot to be in :( Not sure what advise or help I can offer....sounds like simply crawling in to bed and trying to let sleep win might be the only way out :(

eeek! Wow, thats a bad spot to be in :( Not sure what advise or help I can offer....sounds like simply crawling in to bed and trying to let sleep win might be the only way out :(

Kinda what I had in mind in a little bit. Or I might give in and find fresh batteries.

Lol, thats the spirit :)

Who knows, maybe a little frustrated/angry session will make everything better ;)

What would really get me flushed and tingly are pouty lips, soft touches and whispers and amazingly beautiful eyes to look into while doing all of the above. :)

What would really get me flushed and tingly are pouty lips, soft touches and whispers and amazingly beautiful eyes to look into while doing all of the above. :)

Wish I was there to help....but then you'd have no need of batteries :D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back