GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to break it to you, but there are some wierd ones out there. Please don't waste your time and energy on him. Just laugh at what a loss he suffered and keep smiling. If you let the negativity swirl around you, then it just brings on more negativity and wierdness. :heart:

*sigh* you are right of course. :kiss::rose:
 
Working my ass off all day today and tomorrow, out for dinner tonight. Then hopping on a plane very early Sunday morning to go mule packing in the Baja for a couple of weeks. Hopefully get laid at least once in there somewhere.

You?


We have a b- day party to go to on Sat. afternoon. And on sunday we usually go to family's house. We also bought some things to make meals to freeze. Exciting huh ? Hope you get laid good! Are you going to take some pics? :cattail:

Gia, I agree with Lezli and mark! SO :p THERE !! Do NOT waste one more ounce of energy on that man!!! :rose::rose:

Hi Mark :cool:
 
Gia: of what I have read, then I must be a natural gentleman in comparison to Mr. Dickhead, since that is what I am going to call that prickster from now on. His former name is not what I have in mind.

Gia, I sometimes feel ashamed being a man , when it comes to the pricks of them.
 
Gia: of what I have read, then I must be a natural gentleman in comparison to Mr. Dickhead, since that is what I am going to call that prickster from now on. His former name is not what I have in mind.

Gia, I sometimes feel ashamed being a man , when it comes to the pricks of them.

Thank you Wolfie, He is a professional bachelor, there is a reason for this.
In retrospect he has not treated me well from day one. But thank you:kiss::rose:
 
I'm fairly new to the Lit community but got a good vibe from this thread (*chuckles*) so thought I'd come out of lurker status and say hello. Ummm..so Hello!
 
I'm fairly new to the Lit community but got a good vibe from this thread (*chuckles*) so thought I'd come out of lurker status and say hello. Ummm..so Hello!

Hello ResAris, Welcome :):rose: it is a warm friendly place, sometimes gets a little bit slow which can be frustrating.
 
Good morning all-just popped in for a quickie as my list is longer than my day. Had a delightful dinner with a couple of friends last night.

Today is crunch day for getting things done and me getting away, so I will bid you all adieu for the next fortnight. Have fun, and remember, be good, and if you can't be good, be great!

Welcome ResAris, hope you continue to enjoy good vibes.

:heart: :kiss::rose::)
 
Good almost afternoon Vibers. Today is busier for me then I would like, the result of lolling in bed longer then I should have! I hope that you all have a fabulous day. Hoping to be around this evening.

Hi and welcome Res. Nice to meet you. :)

Mark does appear to have a very spankable ass! :cool:

Have Fun Lezli . :cattail:

You better listen to us Gia ! :rose:

Hi Wolfie !!
:kiss:
 
Hi all :)

Mood: good, but thoughtful :)

Music: Namnambulu Memories (Club Mix)

if any one wants to talk to me, then join the dance :)
 
Mood: Good :)

Music: Vivaldi Spring :)

Hi all today/yesterday (Thursday) was the first real spring day in Denmark, so my father and I went for a walk in Denmark with the lovely sunny weather :) hi to all and hugs to all :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top