I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
40s 50s maybe older:D. Anyone else

hello, when my wife was in her early thirties i organised an erotic massage . he was in his late 60's. he set up his table in our lounge room. she came out of the shower wearing only a towel. she dropped the towel and laid face down on the table. she really enjoyed it. if you want details just ask.

Yikes that's cold. It was hovering right about 14 here for a few days last week with the windchill dropping down below zero at nights but now it's warming back up some

It was cold here to in calif about 75 and will drop to the 40's;) ok im bragging a bit sorry your freezing.

It is -4 Fahrenheit here right this moment. The coldest I can remember in YEARS.

I have to do an errand tomorrow and I am saving it to as late in the day as I can. Writing now until I fall asleep - not much longer.

BrettJ in Canada

It is -4 Fahrenheit here right this moment. The coldest I can remember in YEARS.

I have to do an errand tomorrow and I am saving it to as late in the day as I can. Writing now until I fall asleep - not much longer.

BrettJ in Canada
Brett Stay warm my friend!!!

Well, it's a boring Tuesday here for this mature woman who loves mature men. ;)

It's snowy and cold here. Nothing to do....::sigh::

Well, it's a boring Tuesday here for this mature woman who loves mature men. ;)

It's snowy and cold here. Nothing to do....::sigh::

I often help persons who are bored, I never find anything boring, and I also like mature women

BrettJ in Canada

I love Canada, but that is one of the reasons that I wouldn't live there!
Stay warm!

Id love an older couple to seduce and abuse me! 40s - late 50s anyone available?

I think there was some teccie stuff going on in the background of lit and it was up and down all day, the inbox kept filling up with old messages...it was all very odd!

I had no problems with LIT yesterday, save for LIT lag, as it is called.

If your PM box is full, it can cause issues.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back