married woman playing along

vollanten82

Virgin
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Posts
1
First of all, sorry for any mispelling or grammar mistakes, I'm not an English native speaker.

I'd like to read some stories where a shy, conservative wife forces herself to play along to some kind of criminal/stalker to save her family...

He could be the bully of the town, a son's friend, husband boss/friend, their house owner or some old pervert she has to work for.

She is oblivious to the effects her great body makes on other men and she rarely exposes it outside her bedroom. Her husband is the typical beta male who's not that great in bed.

She starts to play along and pretend to be nice to the guy she wants to get rid of, confident that it'll be enough to make him stop from ruining their family life. So they get closer and closer, and finally he ends up giving her the hard fu** she deserves. She must get it to not make him even angrier and dangerous for her family.

A good example in movies is Dead Calm with Nicole Kidman. The sex scene with Billy Zane is one of my favorites.

There are lot of blackmail stories but they aren't very original: usually she's forced to have sex, first not liking it but then she starts to enjoy it. Personally I think it's such a very hot senario when a married woman starts to play with a man she hates and ends up being humiliated even more than a simple surrender to the blackmail.

Let me know if u already know some good story with a similar plot or want to develop one.
 
Back
Top