Post Your ONE & ONLY...(or two..or twenty :D)

Well, I must say you are all quite a lively group. My husband and I just discovered this thread and find it to be...unique...in a most positive way.
The images are all so enjoyable. Sony suggested we post but we are old enough to be parents to all of you, thus my reluctance.

It's a great thread and we look forward to more of the ongoings. ;)

Pana & Sony

Well, I must say you are all quite a lively group. My husband and I just discovered this thread and find it to be...unique...in a most positive way.
The images are all so enjoyable. Sony suggested we post but we are old enough to be parents to all of you, thus my reluctance.

Pana & Sony

Let me tell ya..If I CAN POST PICS...ANYONE can...lol trust me. Have fun, live a little....post some pics......all pics are welcome. ;)

Pana & Sony

oh please do... there's people of all ages around here... :rose:

Is your AV the perfect cleavage or what?.......survey says.....:D:D:D YES

thanks! :D amazing how a tight tank top can keep things in place... lol i love that pic ... just for the fact it makes me feel 20 again! all mine too!

OK so I've had a g&t...and I thought I'd give those of you that are interested a rare glimpse of my front half...

Last edited:
Back