Accents

I am American but constantly get asked where I am from, I live in the south but I have a light Spanish accent. I've noticed when I am nervous though it gets really heavy.

I am American but constantly get asked where I am from, I live in the south but I have a light Spanish accent. I've noticed when I am nervous though it gets really heavy.

mine welsh now I sound like a welsh yank loll

I really enjoy american accents on women.

For some reason I particularly like that strong Jewish stereotypical accent they parody on TV; strange I know.

I'm yet to hear an American accent on a woman that I disliked.

I just adore American accents and Spanish accents on women. :)

I've got a Italian accent which is similar to the Spanish one.

I really love canadian accent. It's just so clean and yummy it makes me adore it.

I like American accent as well, though I'm not crazy about the midwestern ones I heard.

Oh, I also have a weird thing for New Jersey accent. It sounds really good to me, and I don't know why.

Last edited:
Two I enjoy

Due to my time spent down south going to school, love the sound of a Southern Belle
in heat, I don't mean meteorological-ly induced, AND the very distinctive NZ accent.

Works well for me. Indulge me ladies.;)

It varies for me. I would say Australian, Welsh, my own native Scots of course, and American.

I like American accent but british it's the one that gets me going I can have an eargasm every time I hear an English man talking!

Southern US, Welsh and 'geordie' (County Durham). West Indian isn't bad either.

A red haired Scottish girl could sell me dehydrated water :eek: Many accents are alluring. Slavic, Scandinavian, the entire UK, Australian and the quintessential southern drawl. I almost left out Spanish.

Last edited:
I like doing accents, Irish, Scots, Russian. I try French, but just can't pull it off despite a year of high school French. My wife had me do a Russian accent once while we were shopping. She kept calling me Boris. I called her Natasha. I know. Goofy. LOL

I traveled a lot as a child, and then again as a young adult, and Ive been all over the world and known a lot of amazing women, bbut there is one accent that drives me over the edge and that is Scottish. I dont know why but once a Scottish gal opens her mouth, I'm butter.

English spoken with a German accent really does it for me. and some American accents. my neighbour is from Memphis and has a gorrrrgeous accent!

Perhaps I am a wee bit biased but I adore my wife's Scottish accent. Irish is nice too. Especially from women of course.

Back