Pennsylvania Sound Off

ugh, what a wasted weekend! got a day off today hopefully I can make a good go of it!

Well Ladies and Gents its officially unofficially summer I saw my first lightning bug tonight!

can we breath life back into this?

Well lets see.....

1. Does it have a pulse? Since I do...we will say yes it has a pulse.
2. Since it has a pulse that means it is breathing. I breathe....check...chest (46DD) heaving in excitement of bringing it back to life.
3. Is it either wet or hard? Wicked smile on my face as I take a few minutes to pleasure myself ;)
WET.......very.....check

Now let me just reach down and slide my hand along your length.....MMMmmmm....nice and hard!

Yes.....I think we have the power and technology to bring it back!!

Well lets see.....

1. Does it have a pulse? Since I do...we will say yes it has a pulse.
2. Since it has a pulse that means it is breathing. I breathe....check...chest (46DD) heaving in excitement of bringing it back to life.
3. Is it either wet or hard? Wicked smile on my face as I take a few minutes to pleasure myself ;)
WET.......very.....check

Now let me just reach down and slide my hand along your length.....MMMmmmm....nice and hard!

Yes.....I think we have the power and technology to bring it back!!

Awesome, add one nurse (me) to keep the revival up and now we have a night. Survive the storms Wench??

I remember one summer me and my sister cauht as many fireflies as we could and then let them loose in the house so we could watch them flicker when we went to bed. Parents didn't seem to think that was very cool. I dunno why

I remember one summer me and my sister cauht as many fireflies as we could and then let them loose in the house so we could watch them flicker when we went to bed. Parents didn't seem to think that was very cool. I dunno why

That was awesome!

Good morning everyone... Anybody got something fun planned for today?

Anyone on here have any stories to share about using any of the large online dating sites?

Feel free to send me a PM with your thoughts and thank you!

Back