men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

No but have seen and partake with her and another woman.

After many years of marriage I would still like to see my wife with another man. love pm's to talk about it.
Same here. I don't know if I could handle the real thing but I sure like to fantasize about it.

For many years my wife got very affectionate with another guy who she obviously really loved because he lacked affection and she wanted to try and fill that void for him. He was a lot younger than me and very fit, nearer to my wife's age. At first I was very jealous because she would put her arm around him, sometimes hold his hand in public (embarrassing!), at home on the sofa let him lay back on her lap as she stroked his head and upper body, and often massage his back which always seemed to have problems and need it. She wanted me to be around for this as I presume she imagined it would then be above board. At times I tried to talk her out of it but she always managed to talk me into it. After a while I began to realise it was turning me on to see her with this guy and I would often then leave them alone and go away and fantasise about them, usually last thing at night so I could masturbate about it. I really began to want them to sexually enjoy one another. Once in a while I would come back in the room suddenly and see her readjusting which only fuelled my fantasies. During this time I wrote several stories for Literotica out of this fantasy which explored it more deeply. Although this guy is not around much these days I still find that when we bump into him it re-arouses those fantasies. I have Peyronies (bent penis syndrome) and my wife cannot accommodate me any more. I would say we 'get by' sexually in other ways. We tend to sleep separately to get a better night's sleep but in my room I still get great satisfaction by remembering my fantasy and allowing it to play out to its full extent.

About 10 years into our marriage, my husband told me about his desire to see me with with another man. It took a couple of years, but we finally took the big step. We put and ad on AFF and after a lot of screening and emails/texts, we set up a meeting with a guy we both approved. I was super nervous and not sure of how far my hubby would let it go. The guy and I started kissing and touching each other, and soon he was fucking me. My hubby took pics, took video, encouraged me, and even talked to the guy. That was three years ago, and I have two regular lovers and look for new guys every once in a while. My hubby and I still have a very healthy sex life, and our opening things up has made things much more exciting.

My answer to the thread question is so totally 'no!' ... Yet I keep reading this stuff. Here's how it is with me, an older guy who is very fit, confident about my pleasuring skills, and now able to last ... like for ever.

My desire then is to link up with a much younger couple where she has all the desirability of just-ripe feminine prime and he wants to take her to new levels of raucous sex but has to cope with a typically youthful limit of time before he cums.

So I can give her the expertise of decades of practice and the 'marathon' experience of orgasm after orgasm with the guy consistently phallic however wild it gets. I really like the idea of a young husband watching his wife climax over and over and the guest guy just keeps fucking her.

And then to watch them making love and giving them loads of delightful compliments about their beauty while at it.

Having really sealed a great rapport, then to be the third in MFM play in whatever way they wanted it.

that's my dream!

All of this sounds really good Simon but as a an older, fit, experienced couple ourselves I doubt there's very much you can teach Mrs. Screwher and I. But I will say I do like the idea of handing my wife over to you for the night.

I crave to see my wife enjoying the attentions of another.

We are secure in our love for each other.

To see her even in just a lasting kiss with another would send me sky high.

Of late she teases me in bed with things like "you want to see another man feel these breasts don't you? You want to watch him kiss them and taint them so you can never have them again don't you"

I came.

She continued "just one mention and you came. You really are naughty aren't you. Naughty boy"

Fuck please make it happen one day

About 10 years into our marriage, my husband told me about his desire to see me with with another man. It took a couple of years, but we finally took the big step. We put and ad on AFF and after a lot of screening and emails/texts, we set up a meeting with a guy we both approved. I was super nervous and not sure of how far my hubby would let it go. The guy and I started kissing and touching each other, and soon he was fucking me. My hubby took pics, took video, encouraged me, and even talked to the guy. That was three years ago, and I have two regular lovers and look for new guys every once in a while. My hubby and I still have a very healthy sex life, and our opening things up has made things much more exciting.

Hey, Sonido. Welcome to posting! I speak for a lot of guys in saying, Yeah! Welcome! I read your others so far. Keep it coming, you lovely!
Simon :rose:

I crave to see my wife enjoying the attentions of another.

We are secure in our love for each other.

To see her even in just a lasting kiss with another would send me sky high.

Of late she teases me in bed with things like "you want to see another man feel these breasts don't you? You want to watch him kiss them and taint them so you can never have them again don't you"

I came.

She continued "just one mention and you came. You really are naughty aren't you. Naughty boy"

Fuck please make it happen one day

seems like you very well may be part way to realizing your fantasy. the two of you can make it happen.

I'd love to see more women continue to post here, whether or not they've been a part of something like this. their opinions, thoughts, desires.

Yes!!! I love it.

I love letting other men fuck my wife. It is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I have never been so turned on and hot for my wife than when I watch someone else's cock sliding in and out of her. I am not the jealous type at all, and she is very shy. It took a while to get her into it and she is still a little hesitant, but she will do it as long as I am there. Once she is in the moment she loves it and will do anything. Our favorite thing is to watch as the other guy tenses and sprays her pussy full of hot cum. I am not a cuckhold, as I don't like the humiliation thing. I love watching my wife being pleasured. It's awesome to see the pleasure from a different point of view. And I love trying to find bigger and bigger cocks to split her open and give her the most pleasure. I love seeing her pussy so stretched out that it hangs gagging open with cum oozing out of it...mmmmmm.....

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love letting other men fuck my wife. It is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I have never been so turned on and hot for my wife than when I watch someone else's cock sliding in and out of her. I am not the jealous type at all, and she is very shy. It took a while to get her into it and she is still a little hesitant, but she will do it as long as I am there. Once she is in the moment she loves it and will do anything. Our favorite thing is to watch as the other guy tenses and sprays her pussy full of hot cum. I am not a cuckhold, as I don't like the humiliation thing. I love watching my wife being pleasured. It's awesome to see the pleasure from a different point of view. And I love trying to find bigger and bigger cocks to split her open and give her the most pleasure. I love seeing her pussy so stretched out that it hangs gagging open with cum oozing out of it...mmmmmm.....

More power to you both! You express well how many of us feel.

You have described our situation very well. I enjoy watching and participating. I have taken pics and video which we both enjoy watching.
She totally gets into the moment, it's a great experience.

Whether he likes it or not, if I blow one (or two!) of my co-workers at work tonight I might take a couple of selfies before, during and after and send them to him!

I do enjoy this thread and reading the many thoughts others have on this subject.
Every couple is different in how they go about living out there fantasy. For us, we only play both online, and in real life, as a couple. We have done quite a bit of both, and will continue.
It is fantastic in real life and, though we have only done the mmf, we do intend on expanding or circle to include more.

Last edited:
My husband has me tell him stories of myself cheating on him.He loves to here about me being forced gsngbanged. When I tell him the guy was bigger and better it drives him wild I love making him jealous
Ps anyone want to write some stories for me to tell

I do, and have. Most recently last night/early this morning. We picked up two guys and a gal and had a great five-way.

Whether he likes it or not, if I blow one (or two!) of my co-workers at work tonight I might take a couple of selfies before, during and after and send them to him!

So, did you find any action? Did your husband get some sweet pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back