I meant they were close enough to my ankles! :rolleyes:

closer...closer...
how close? ... you say 'when' :devil:

Puuurrrfect!!!!!
:cattail:

Absolutely delightful x
Thank you!

VERY Nice Ladies..
After all.. You buy them knowing they are sexy and will turn any man on..
No harm in showing us your sexiest pair...
Thank You for doing so!!
HA! That's the last thing on my mind. Normally when I'm buying them I wonder if they'll match something I already have... red being the worst of all colors. Think I should publish a coffee table book titled "273 Shades of Red" featuring all the red panties I have that match NONE of my bras.

Very nice photo... Chesco told me that you have a beautiful feet & I agreed!!
Thank you, Dri. You always wear sexy shoes so I suspected that Chesco might like feet. :D

Fucking yummy...:devil::kiss:
I did that just for YOU.:rolleyes: (I did try to take a picture for you the other day when I did a set but it didn't turn out... I'll try again this week)

WHITE THONG

NAwS6nT.jpg
I have a very similar pair of shoes in black. (I'm starting to wonder how many pics you have with panties around your ankles! :D A favorite of Chesco's?)

I think you have an unfair advantage including that much of you so this is really no longer a contest.
First of all it is not a contest, it's a challenge and is open to all beautiful Lit ladies!! :)

Thank you, Dri. You always wear sexy shoes so I suspected that Chesco might like feet. :D

I have a very similar pair of shoes in black. (I'm starting to wonder how many pics you have with panties around your ankles! :D A favorite of Chesco's?)

You're very welcome Oldasspussy... he does... really does!! :D

I can bet it is a nice one... couple thousand, just kidding!!
5tu9yom.gif

I am doing my best to encourage other females to drop their panties. Its work in progress ;)

I am doing my best to encourage other females to drop their panties. Its work in progress ;)
Good job
f6ZNrPa.gif
... it'll be great to have more ladies posting here!!
:)

LOL
I go off to have some NASCAR fun for the weekend and I miss a pic you have posted..
Oh well Dri.. Thanks for posting these wonderful pics. You are an amazing woman. And Thank You for keeping this thread alive..

BTW... I am a current 3.5 USTA right hander.
But sadly am nursing a Broken ankle.. :eek:(
hope to get back on the court.. Time will tell

drop[ped

this one agreed as long as i didn't show her face ;)

Last edited:
Love the leather and panties look.. Nice one Eric..Thanks
And Dri is correct.. It is a challenge and not a contest. She also mentioned that all Lit lady bodies are wonderful and I couldn't agree more..
I never knew there were so many shades of red and what you women really go through when deciding what to buy.
I am sure comfort would be one of the biggest deciding factors?

YES Ladies the #PantyChallenge is real and is the new IN Challenge.
Pull em down to your ankles and take a pic.. You've been challenged..

This thread is amazing, thank you for starting it.

I think i need to help Eric find some recruits!

LOL
I go off to have some NASCAR fun for the weekend and I miss a pic you have posted..
Oh well Dri.. Thanks for posting these wonderful pics. You are an amazing woman. And Thank You for keeping this thread alive..
BTW... I am a current 3.5 USTA right hander.
But sadly am nursing a Broken ankle.. :eek:(
hope to get back on the court.. Time will tell
You're very welcome Joxlrg... I hope you had a great time in your NASCAR trip... thank you for the kindly comments!!

Broken ankle (ouch)... take a good care of yourself and I'm sure you'll be back to play... finally this month I hit the level 5.5 on USTA,
v6b0goN.gif
!!
0aVtIDE.gif

Fellow Lit friends.. I don't know if any of you out there realize how hard it is to get above the 4.0 USTA level let alone to 5.5.. Let's just say that Dri has had/made one hell of an accomplishment to get to where she is in the USTA.. Awesome job Dri !!!!
Has Chesco taken any pics of you on court Dri??? Love to see any you may have..
Thanks

I'll give this a bump.. But if this thread is over I wish to tell everyone thanks for the fun we had here!!

Fellow Lit friends.. I don't know if any of you out there realize how hard it is to get above the 4.0 USTA level let alone to 5.5.. Let's just say that Dri has had/made one hell of an accomplishment to get to where she is in the USTA.. Awesome job Dri !!!!
Has Chesco taken any pics of you on court Dri??? Love to see any you may have..
Thanks
rkx1O1z.gif
... thank you so much my dear Joxlrg!!
VRJ0QLg.gif

I started playing tennis at age of 8 (I'm playing for more than 25 years)... when I moved to US I was 3.5 and my goal initially was to be 4.5... after all the years of tennis classes & tournaments, finally I got what I want... 5.5 is my limit!!
v6b0goN.gif

Yes... I posted some in the past and I'll post more!!
neIzD0B.gif

I'll give this a bump.. But if this thread is over I wish to tell everyone thanks for the fun we had here!!
I have been trying...
t1870.gif

perfection!
Thank you! :cattail:

rkx1O1z.gif
... thank you so much my dear Joxlrg!!
VRJ0QLg.gif

I started playing tennis at age of 8 (I'm playing for more than 25 years)... when I moved to US I was 3.5 and my goal initially was to be 4.5... after all the years of tennis classes & tournaments, finally I got what I want... 5.5 is my limit!!
v6b0goN.gif

Great job, dri!

That is indeed a nice job Dri.. I believe that is one level below a professional player at 6.0.. Congrats..
Tennis helps you stay in that fine shape you are in I am sure

Great job, dri!

Thank you very much Miss Oldasspussy!!
5lZ2kGe.gif

That is indeed a nice job Dri.. I believe that is one level below a professional player at 6.0.. Congrats..
Tennis helps you stay in that fine shape you are in I am sure
Thank you so much my dear Joxlrg... you're absolutely correct, 6.0 is the first level for a professional... I have no skills, time & energy to get it!!
0aVtIDE.gif

Helps a lot...
v6b0goN.gif

Back