Brimstone and Blowjobs

IC: Madison Wong

Madison pressed her ear tighter against the restroom's dingy white door straining to hear what was going on inside. Something was up with those two and she needed to find out what.

"Did you see them all? I would hate to have wasted all that energy trying to tie them into your mind and it not have worked."

Energy? Could it even be possible? Had Eric and his new skank caused what had happened in Dr. Bryant's class?

"I saw most, but not all," Eric answered, "It was overwhelming at first. We're going to have to practice it."

Madison's eyes narrowed at that. They were certainly sounding like they had caused what had happened.

"Like the fantasy your professor had," She heard the whore go on, "...Do you remember what Professor Bryant fantasized about doing to me next?"

"Now that I did see," Came his reply, "He took that sweet little pussy of yours and fucked you hard,"

She suddenly heard the hard gasp of a woman and a smacking sound of one body slamming violently into another.

Madison's hand had strayed unconsciously to the inside of her pants as her brain began to work overtime hearing the two impossible people on the other side of the door fuck eachother.

Perhaps...perhaps she could use them. Perhaps she could turn this impossible pair she'd witnessed today to her advantage.

-------------------X

IC: Ana'qasjra

"Do you remember what Professor Bryant fantasized about doing to me next?"

"Now that I did see," He said stepping forward and freeing his long hard cock from his pants.

The sight of it again made her pussy drip down her thigh, the lips puckering in anticipation of being plundered by it once more.

"He took that sweet little pussy of yours and fucked you hard," He grabbed her pushing his ramrod deep inside of it without preamble-that's what she was learning to like about Eric...he knew how to treat a Succubus who needed a pick-me-up.

She growled out her satisfaction looking his reflection in the mirror as his deep thrusts set her to rocking balanced on foot like she was. The foot that was in the air hooked against the back of his neck as she pushed back against the mirror to meet the next thrust inside.

"Yessss," She hissed as he bent her nearly in half to lick her ear.

"Then after your pussy had been thoroughly fucked he took your ass next." He concluded slapping his palm hard against her asscheek.

"Yesss," She moaned outloud-mostly for the little voyeur eavesdropping on the other side of the door. Ana could already feel the lust rising in them-feeding her energy. "Spank me! Mark my ass red with your handprint!"

He was laying into her now, fucking her needy little pussy so deep and hard she shook and rocked with the violence of the colliding of his pelvis into hers. It was then she wished she still had her tail and wings. How human women stayed balanced when being fucked brutally on one leg she had no idea, but predictably her foot slipped.
 
"Oh god so fucking good so fucking good"

I growled it out repeating it like a mantra as I viscously fucked her. the lust she excluded combined with the visions from the classroom were driving me forward to viscously and aggressively use her.

"Spank me! Mark my ass red with your handprint!"

"Oh I will I fucking will!" I yelled my hand furiously working on her ass slapping and spanking her hard as I continued to fuck her hard. I felt some thing vague out of the back of my mind a general want that she was having to have her wing and tail. The more rational part of me wanted to ask her if our bond was starting to get stronger and if thats why I was becoming more attuned to what she wanted and needed.

But the lustfilled part of me didnt give a damn at the moment

"Drop the glamour I want to fuck you demon bitch" I growled into her ear nipping and tugging it. The minute her tail appeared I began to aggressively stroke it.

"God thats it thats it!" I moaned my cock swollen and angry and numb inside of her. It didnt stop my however if any thing it only drove me forward my desire to hurt her and make her feel good painfully apparent.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

"Spank me! Mark my ass red with your handprint!"

He was laying into her now, fucking her needy little pussy so deep and hard she shook and rocked with the violence of the colliding of his pelvis into hers. It was then she wished she still had her tail and wings. How human women stayed balanced when being fucked brutally on one leg she had no idea, but predictably her foot slipped.

"Oh I will," He said thrusting fast and furious into her tight pussy, "I fucking will!"

"Yesss." His hand rained down beating a tattoo upon her asscheeks. It wasn't gentle and it hurt just right. She caught herself from falling by grabbing the porcelain sides of the sink and pushed back to meet every thrust. "Fuck me, Eric. Fuck me."

"Drop the glamour," He snarled roughly, "I want to fuck you demon bitch."

The change happened instantly. The clothing vanished and Ana's skin turned her natural bloody red color and her wings spread out on either side to keep her balance. Her tail was immediately captured by Eric's hand stroking it like he owned sending delicious shivers of pleasure up her spine.

Blood red slitted eyes watched him as she snarled at him thrusting her hips back at him violently, "Come on, Eric! You pulled me up to this plane. Fuck me like you summoned me for this!" The muscles of her pussy pulsed and squeezed around his big thrusting cock. "Fuck me like you own me."

All of this was of course to serve two purposes. First to rile Eric up to fuck her like he was going to break her. Secondly to entice their little eavesdropper more.

---------------X

IC: Madison Wong

"Drop the glamour I want to fuck you demon bitch"

What!?!

Madison's hand was in her pants now fingers plunging inside her little pussy. Jesus, she was getting hotter and hotter listening to the two of them go at it.

Did he just call the skank a demon!?!

Was that just banter between lovers or were they being real?

"Come on, Eric! You pulled me up to this plane. Fuck me like you summoned me for this! Fuck me like you own me."

She had to get a look at what was going on. Slowly she pushed the door open a crack to peek inside. She'd never thought she'd be a peeping tom in the boy's bathroom, but here she was trying to get the right angle to see them. What she saw made her eyes go wide and her breath catch in her throat.
 
"Fuck you demon bitch I god damn love that fucking demon pussy of yours!" I said yelling it out in a loud guttural scream. I ran my hands up her legs grabbing her hips and roughly slamming in. She had a way of drawing that lust out of me to take it and ramp it up and up and up until there was nothing left. I didnt care where we were any more, I didnt care if some one walked in.

All I cared about was fucking her

And Fuck her I did not even bothering to turn when I heard the door slightly creak open. The person would come in and get a nice surprise or hear what was going on and run.

I was hoping for the latter

"I did pull you to this fucking plane" I said laughing in pleasure ramming my dick in and out of her as aggressively "To be mine, to be fucked by me, to service and draw every last drop of my cum out of my cock! Now do it you whore my slut demon fuck my cock until there is nothing left!"
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

Blood red slitted eyes watched him as she snarled at him thrusting her hips back at him violently, "Come on, Eric! You pulled me up to this plane. Fuck me like you summoned me for this!" The muscles of her pussy pulsed and squeezed around his big thrusting cock. "Fuck me like you own me."

All of this was of course to serve two purposes. First to rile Eric up to fuck her like he was going to break her. Secondly to entice their little eavesdropper more.

"Fuck you demon bitch I god damn love that fucking demon pussy of yours," He howled driving so deep and hard inside her tight clutching sex hands anchored on her hips, as if Ana was even thinking of pulling away from the rough manhandling he was delivering to a naughty little succubus like her.

She growled back at his reflection in the mirror pushing back to meet each and every one of his mighty thrusts within her hungry little pussy, "Fuck yesss, fuck meee, Masterrr!"

"I did pull you to this fucking plane," He asserted laughing like a sex-crazed maniac as he pounded his ramrod with equal mania, "To be mine, to be fucked by me, to service and draw every last drop of my cum out of my cock."

"Yesss," Ana howled back, "Make me yours. Your cum-hungry succubus."

"Now do it, you whore, my slut demon," He commanded, "Fuck my cock until there is nothing left!"

With that she spun around with a flap of her wings to face him propping herself behind her with hands on the kitchen sink. Looking into Eric's eyes she hooked both legs around his arms and used them as leverage as she sinuously raised and lowered herself on his cock to meet each and every one of his thrusts with a loud clapping sound.

"Give it to me, master," Ana implored him as they fucked, "Make me your whore, make me your slave, Make me yours."

------------------------X

IC: Madison Wong

Madison stood there with her head poking past the door and peeping inside the boy's bathroom. Her eyes were wide and she was holding her breath in shocked disbelief.

The skank....she was not human-looking anymore...she was only what could be described as a...demon! An honest to god-if god was the right one to reference about this-demon!

She should be terrified. She should scream, and run down the hall calling for the police or maybe an exorcist or the ghostbusters or somebody, but she wasn't. She was rooted on the spot unable to move except the fingers in her pants playing over her little clitty and watching the insanely hot action going on.
 
She suddenly turned twisting on my cock in such a way that made my knees buckle. I tipped my head back as she began to clap on my cock bouncing up and down and almost becoming a blur as she ground her self on my cock.

Fuck how long had we been at it? Time always seemed to lose meaning when I was with her. Our powers enabled us to go indefinitely And any one passing by would not come in.

In short we could do this all day

"Fuck baby! Time for the finish" I said slapping her sweaty naked ass "Thats it thats it with me now get ready!"

I gripped her hips and after hearing the rythm of the clapping began to match her. I furiously began to fuck her willing my self to start getting closer and closer to the edge. I very soon found my self on the cusp of my orgasm my entire body trembling as our sexual energy filled the room.

It was thick

It was heady

It was fucking delicious

"Come on give it to me" I growled out sucking the air in my teeth as I kept my self on the edge and eyed her "Give it to me!"
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

"Give it to me, master," Ana implored him as they fucked, "Make me your whore, make me your slave, Make me yours."

This was what Ana had been created for as long as the sexual energy of the moment flowed evenly it was conceivable that a succubus could fuck hard like this for eternity. Alas-however precious few other creatures could naturally match such sexual stamina without a supernatural cheat-sheet-such as those glyphs around the base of Eric's cock shunting the latent swirling energy around them first before his own personal store and even stealing a trickle from her to be able to match her phenomenal stamina and protect himself from the energy drain from fucking her.

It was quite the ingenious system. Whoever made it was quite skilled in the arcane arts of summoning and controlling a fuck-hungry Succubus from hell. She knew it wasn't Eric. He was a good and enthusiastic participant-but he lacked the deviousness required to design an array of glyphs like this. Not to mention he seemed rather clueless towards any of the other related spells someone at the level capable of setting this up should already have. It was like the big dummy had come across the book and went straight to summoning her on a whim.

Still, something had to be said for how enjoyable and satisfying Ana was finding it fucking the ever-living shit out of that big cock of his right now.

She'd ask him about who wrote his spellbook afterwards, maybe the knowledge would be useful when she finally got bored of playing the servant for him. Not yet though-she was having just too much fun being his loyal little fucktoy right now. Later though...perhaps...she'd tire of it...but not yet.

"Fuck baby!" He groaned out as she swiveled her hips slamming her pelvis down against his mercilessly fucking her hungry pussy with his cock, "Time for the finish."

She licked her lips as his hands spanked her big round shaking ass. "Do it! Finish me, masterrr! Finish me!!!"

He grabbed hold of her hips driving her to meet each brutal thrust inside of her infernal pussy. "That's it! That's it! With me now. Get ready!"

The energy swirling around them her hungry body was syphoning up through that magnificent cock plowing relentlessly hard and deep into it was reaching the zenith of its potential.

"Come on, give it to me," He growled between gritted teeth from the exertion, "Give it to me!"

With a flap of her wings Ana launched herself up off the sink to wrap her around Eric's head burying his face in her massive cleavage. The allowed her to look their sneaky and horny little voyeur straight in the eye as she came all over Eric's cock.

------------------X

IC: Madison Wong

Madison should be terrified. She should scream, and run down the hall calling for the police or maybe an exorcist or the ghostbusters or somebody, but she wasn't. She was rooted on the spot unable to move except the fingers in her pants playing over her little clitty and watching the insanely hot action going on.

This was insane. She wasn't some pervert who got off on watching people fuck. Although that was exactly what she was doing. Her hand was moving furiously in her pants driving two-no three fingers now-deeper and harder into her dripping wet kitty. It wasn't enough. She had to pull her pants down around her thighs to have the room to really get her closer and closer to the climax that was right there on the tip of her fingers. All she had to do was reach for it to take it.

And then demon-bitch sat up in Eric's arms and stared straight into her eyes.

And Madison came. It was an orgasm so powerful her knees grew weak. She fell to the linoleum tiles on the floor shaking and trembling from the force of it. Her vision grew blurry and unfocused but she could see the satisfaction still in the evil little slut's eyes.

She lay exhausted on the floor thinking of ways to wipe that smug look from her face.
 
She came finally burying my face in her breast as she did. My moans screams and pants were entirely muffled by her generous and full breast.

And that was fine by me

I rode her hard my release sending me over the edge and furthering me into a frenzy of sexual desire. For a few minutes I lost all sense of perception and reality. There was nothing nothing but pounding her and filling her with my seed. I didnt stop not until I made sure that every last drop of my cum was firmly in planted inside of her.

I finally slapped her ass giving her the signal I was ready to come back from hair. I pulled away from her breast sighing in pleasure and stumbling back. The loss of energy hit me at once causing me to drop down on one knee and grit my teeth.

"I am going to have to get used to that" I said shaking my head and rising "The energy dips and what not" I said with a wave of my hand.

"Shit" I said shaking my head and pulling my pants back up "I have a feeling its going to be a lot harder to keep up in college with you around" I remarked going over to the door and pausing at it.

"Come on lets go see the damage we did to the surrounding area"
 
IC: Ana'qasjra and Madison Wong

With a flap of her wings Ana launched herself up off the sink to wrap her around Eric's head burying his face in her massive cleavage. The allowed her to look their sneaky and horny little voyeur straight in the eye as she came all over Eric's cock.

Eric unloaded shot after shot of his seed into her climaxing pussy, thrusting it deep in stuttering lunges as he inevitably came down from the orgasm. Ana licked her lips feeling rejuvenated and for this brief moment satiated with this fresh effusion of energy.

Their voyeur had staggered back into the hallway dropping to the floor from the force of her own climax. The restroom door closing behind her. Ana smiled wickedly. Fucking with her was almost as much fun for her as fucking her would be.

The sting of Eric's hand slapping her buttock made her look back down to see his head still buried in her cleavage. She pulled away allowing him to gasp for air.

"Keep fucking me like that, Eric," She told him effusively, "And I may never let you get away."

"I am going to have to get used to that," He told her, "The energy dips and what not."

"Mmmm," She murmured rising up from him and stretching her demonic body langorously. "Yes, master, you will get used to it if you require me to spend my energy as I did during your class more often."

"Shit, I have a feeling its going to be a lot harder to keep up in college with you around," He said pulling his pants back up and stepping over to the door.

Smiling with mischief Ana reapplied the glamour she had worn before but this time dresses as one of the 'cheerleaders' Eric's mind sometimes drifted to when masturbating.

Yes, she was getting a better grasp on what her new master subconsciously lusted after.

"Come on lets go see the damage we did to the surrounding area," He said.

"Yes let's," Ana bounced over to him pushing the door open revealing their voyeur scrambling to pull back up her pants. Her panties, inner thighs, and fingers still soaking wet from the juices of her orgasm.

Madison glared at the skank now wearing a slutty cheerleader outfit. That bitch was enjoying this. Then to Eric who was staring down at her in such a mortifying position...she blushed furiously.

"I--uh-I heard everything." She announced while getting up on wobbly legs-fuck she had never in her life cum that hard before, "You did that...back in class, didn't you? What are you two up to?"
 
"Yes let's,"

I smiled in pleasure eager in my own way to see the damage that had been done and if any one outside was caught up in our sexual web. I got a sort of perverse pleasure from what we could do to people and the power we wielded. With her there would be no more weak Eric nor would I be bullied any more. I could truly be a king in the school if I wanted to. Not that I was planning on going so far but still.... There was a lot of pleasure to be had in this.

I pushed the door opened turning and making a MMMM sound to her slutty cheerleader outfit. I ran my eyes up and down her eye fucking her even as my cock throbbed in my pants. Damn that magic was potent! I had just finished fucking her for an hour straight and here I was ready to go for round two!

Before I could tell her that I noticed the girl scrambling up in front of us. Even though she was trying to hide it I noticed the way she was pulling up her pants and with pleasure the slick wet juices on her thighs. She was masterbating as we fucked! The magic was so strong it caused this girl to masterbate right here in front of the bathroom! In a public hallway!

My eyes traveled up and widened in shock when I realized it was the girl who sat next to me in class! The one who always looked at me as if I was dirt.

"I--uh-I heard everything."

"You did that...back in class, didn't you? What are you two up to?"

I glanced at Ana raising an eyebrow at her words before turning back and laughing at her.

"Up to?" I asked laughing and shaking my head "Do we look like people who are up to any thing?" I asked waving my hand at us both.

"If you felt what we were doing you know what were interested in.... Sex" I said bluntly "Our powers derive from that.... If you want in I am sure we can both have some fun with you" I say my tone bold and assured of my self.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra and Madison Wong

"Yes let's."

Madison glared at the skank now wearing a slutty cheerleader outfit. That bitch was enjoying this. Then to Eric who was staring down at her in such a mortifying position...she blushed furiously.

"I--uh-I heard everything." She announced while getting up on wobbly legs-fuck she had never in her life cum that hard before, "You did that...back in class, didn't you? What are you two up to?"

Eric looked to Ana raising an eyebrow and she merely smiled in mock-innocence to him.

"Up to," He asked with a chuckle and gesturing between the two of them, "Do we look like people who are up to any thing?"

"Don't play coy with me," Madison asserted pulling her pants back up over her slim hips, "I saw what she truly is...you have to be up to something."

"If you felt what we were doing you know what were interested in.... Sex," Eric explained to her plainly, "Our powers derive from that...."

So, he had powers too? Madison wondered furiously if she could get that same power. What would it be like to have that power...'deriving from sex'? The first thing she'd do would be to make certain that smug self-satisfied look on the demon-skank's face was wiped off. Then maybe some of the sisters in her sorority? Quite a few things they had her do during rush week were very humiliating and demeaning. Quite a few were so vain...Madison would greatly enjoy knocking them down a couple of notches too.

"Could you show me," She asked him softly.

"If you want in," He told her with an audaciously brazen tone to his voice, "I am sure we can both have some fun with you."

She shook her head, "I'm not interested in other girls. Can't you just do your thing and show me how?"

That made Ana roll her eyes and shake her head to the obvious lie. She remembered this one's fantasy. Silly mortals repressing so many pleasures for such a pathetic reason as fear of the truth.

"You want to know my master's secrets," She said stepping up to Eric and curling arms around him possessively, "You must earn them with any test he decides is fitting."

Madison glared at the skank. She could probably wrap Eric around her little finger with a few bats of her eyes at him and empty promises of more without her around. She'll show her.

To the loser she asked, "What would you have me do?"
 
Well this was....

Interesting

The girl asked him what she would have to do but she did it with the voice of some one forced. All in all he was decidedly un impressed. Sure she was hot and the old Eric would have spent his time stuttering and blabbing to her until she finally left him alone.

But he was the new Eric

And new Eric had a demon bitch who he could fuck whenever he wanted.... A fact that said Demon Bitch KNEW. Sure it wasnt "love" but he didnt want love any ways right now!

No he wanted to live

"Yeah I think I will pass" Eric finally said snorting "You dont get it..... I can literally fuck this demon whenever I want and however I want I could fuck her right in the middle of the school square and every one couldn't stop me.... You want power that much is obvious but why would I need you? What do you offer she cant?" He said pointing his thumb at the succubus behind his back.
 
IC: Madison Wong and Ana'qasjra

To the loser she asked, "What would you have me do?"

The fucking nerd took his time looking her over. The asshole actually took his time like he had to consider whether or not to take her on. This fucking skinny loser wouldn't even been a fucking blip on her radar if it weren't for the bitch demon beside him.

"Well," She asked with her tone showing a little of exasperation, "I'm waiting for your answer."

He gave her a dismissive snort, "Yeah, I think I will pass."

"Pass," She repeated in disbelief.

"You don't get it....." He said, "I can literally fuck this demon whenever I want and however I want. I could fuck her right in the middle of the school square, and every one couldn't stop me...."

Ana purred beside him at the statement. "Ooh, what a delicious idea. Let's definitely try that next, master." She leaned in to kiss him on the cheek affectionately.

Madison shook her head, "But you can't just-"

"-You want power that much is obvious," He continued cutting her off midsentence while pointing his thumb at the skank curled up on his side and sneering at her, "But why would I need you? What do you offer she cant?"

The nerve. This loser was brushing her off. Her!

Madison turned around in anger though secretly so Eric wouldn't see how much his disinterest had hurt her feelings. "Fuck you both! I'm telling on you."
 
Back
Top