Feral Love(closed)

The old man chuckled.

You think this is the first time she has been poisoned? She's too bull headed to kill just by poisoning her.

He looked to her.

Eat the stew or I shove it down your throat got it?

She snarled but ate the stew. Her expression revealed the foulness of its flavor.

That stew and a couple of hours sleep she'll be fine. Now Godling downstairs now and spill it!
 
I'd rather stay up with her if its all the same to you". He snarls back at the owner. "I told her I would care for her, and that's what I intend."
 
Spill it then... Now!

He would end the Godling himself if answers were not given quickly. Azalee was already out cold from the stew.
 
Standing tall and snarling "Don't call me a Godling" Bes says walking up to him "I don't need to answer anything to you."
 
You will tell me what has happened to one of ours now. Who poisoned our feline?

The old man was a lot stronger than he looked and this dethroned shell was not going to dismiss his questions.

Answer me boy or she doesn't leave here with you again!
 
"If I knew do you think I would be here hiding?" Bes snarled back "And Feline? does she look like just some cat to you? And what would you do to stop her from leaving? She has her own will."
 
The old man snarled have could request her to remain there but it was coin toss if she would listen.

Use your magics on the protected grounds here and figure it out and would be surprised the sway the other feralna have over heir own kind.
 
"I promised her that I would protect her, if you think I would let ANYONE or ANYTHING keep her here against her will"
 
Her will or yours?

Let her rest. Let's go get a drink.
 
"I'd rather stay with her if it is all the same to you" He says pulling a chair close to the bed, laying his revolver across his lap.
 
The old man shrugged he knew the stew would have her out cold for the better part of a day.

Whatever kid.
 
Bes found himself extremely exhausted from the day. locking the room's door behind the old man and Sighing he crawled into the bed with Azalee, closing his eyes and practically passes out the insistence he lays down.
 
Azalee slowly woke several hours later healed and now sleepy of her own free will and curled over against him.
 
Waking a little he brushes his hands through her hair "How are you feeling" he whispers, kissing her lips and then her forehead.
 
A sleepy better fell from her lips as she smiled and curled up against him.

Why...
 
Playfully he gives her a little squeeze on her rump and smiles back "Maybe I was just worried about you...Or maybe the old man would kill me if anything bad happened to you" he says smirking at her.
 
She laughed a little.

Just sleepy... Healing with the stew is draining surprisingly.

Her eyes looked to him half lidded as her hand moves to rest on his chest.
 
"I thought I lost you" he whispers laying his hand on hers "You can rest as long as you want but I have to find Set. He has hell to pay."
 
We will find him... Together...

Sleep dragged her deeper as she smiled falling asleep.
 
"Together" he mumbles back, closing his eyes and burying his face in her hair. "Mm but tonight we rest, it's been too long sense we've had a bed to ourselves"
 
Hours later she woke fully rested to find him there with her in one of the upstairs rooms at the bar. Luckily noting that she was clothed at least she pushed herself free of him and sat up on the edge of the bed.
 
Her movement wakes Bes from his light sleep and he mumbles "Morning already?" he says sitting up and crawling to the edge of the bed kissing her shoulders "And where are you going in such a hurry, it's early and I doubt the bar is even open"
 
We need to deal with them before they opt to join forces.

She closed her eyes setting herself against his affections.
 
"I don't want you to come Azalee, not against Set, you have too much history, too much pain there. And I already almost lost you, I don't want to go through that again." he whispers into her ear gently kissing it.
 
Yeah... Well you don't get that kind of say. I am the one who was hired to wipe out these problems so I go. Got it?

She growled slightly.
 
Back
Top