MistressLynn's Romance Bingo Thread

Stella_Omega

No Gentleman
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Posts
39,700
A less kinky Bingo card; Years and years ago, she asked for this! :eek:

attachment.php


Forgive me? :kiss:
 

Attachments

  • Romance4.jpg
    Romance4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 291
My grid


B1 I1 N1 G1 O1
B2 I2 N2 G2 O2
B3 I3 N3 G3 O3
B4 I4 N4 G4 O4
B5 I5 N5 G5 O5
 
Last edited:
Heated

****

She stood behind him and murmured her intentions as they stared into the mirror. Tomas felt the warmth of her breath on his neck and shivered. His stomach was doing flip-flops and his heart raced at her words.

“I imagined this moment,” Liza whispered, “when my fingers held you.”

The thought made him gasp and lean back into her body. Tomas struggled to remain standing as she slipped her hand under his pulsing cock. Her thumb caressed a path along the hard shaft to swipe the glistening pearls of juice dripping off the head.

He hissed his approval and groaned. “Oh my god, that’s it, yes.”

“Show me, baby. Teach me how to make you feel good.”

He wrapped his hand around hers and groaned. Sweat coated his skin as she slid her body against his. The slow motion was hypnotic to watch. She squeezed the base of his cock just a tiny bit as she nibbled on his shoulder.

“I wonder if it feels as good when you touch your cock as when I run a finger over my clit.”

“Yes,” he replied without hesitation.

“Do you think I could make you lose that control of yours?”

A slight nod was her only answer. Tomas began a slow stroke with their hands that brought an instant whimper from Liza.

“That’s it, baby. Do it.” She urged him on with both her words and the warmth of her fingers.

His swollen member ached. Tomas took his hand away and let his beautiful woman work her magic on him. Pressure built in his balls, and he let out a wail as the first blast of cum shot out. Liza milked him until his knees buckled and he caught himself on the edge of the counter.

She kissed his back and laid her head against him. “I love you, baby.”

“I love you, Liza.”
 
Dirty

****

Rain pelted their skin and drenched their clothing. Dark clouds filled the sky. Liza slid her fingers over his wet shirt, stopping to trace a circle around his nipple.

“You look sexy,” she whispered.

Tomas pulled her close and cupped her ass. “You are always sexy to me.”

“Even soaking wet, with my hair plastered to my head?” she asked, knowing his answer.

“You’re beautiful with your hair like this.”

“We’re going to be late for dinner with your mom now, you know that right?”

“Why is that, honey?”

The heat from her skin burned his palms through the thin material of her shorts. Tomas longed to strip her right in the middle of the yard.

“We have to take care of all the gardening tools yet. Since they’re wet, we’ll have to make sure they’re dry before we put them in the shed,” she replied.

“They can wait.”

“I’m all muddy.”

No you—”

“Yes, I am.” Liza backed away from his roving hands and plopped down into a pile of dirt. She pushed her bare feet into the new flower bed and laughed.

“See?”

“I don’t think you’re quite muddy enough though,” he said, sitting next to her and scooping up a fistful of dirt. “Let me help.”

“Tomas, you’re in trouble now,” she yelled when the first handful of mud landed on her chest.

Rich wet soil flew through the air as they tossed it at each other. Soon she had mud covering her legs and arms. Shrieking when Tomas rubbed some in her hair, she sprawled across his lap, trying to capture his hands.

“You aren’t playing fair,” she said, staring into his green eyes.

Grubby fingers slid under his shirt, pushing it to his shoulders. Rain dripped down his chest, pooling in his belly button. In one quick move, her mouth captured his puckered nipple. Sucking and licking, she pressed closer.

“Liza,” he hissed, cradling her head in his muddy hand.

The rain slowed to a mist as they rolled together. Clothing disappeared to reveal strips of clean skin. Rising above her, Tomas smiled.

“You’re right. We’re going to be late for dinner,” he said, sinking into her creamy center.
 
Oooh lynn you know-- dirty and wet gets me hot! :catroar:

:devil:

****

Cuddle

****


She pushed the CD into the player and smiled. With the volume set, Liza swayed to the jazz that flowed from the multitude of hidden speakers in the room. Even though it was mid-afternoon, she flicked the light switch on. Dark, dreary clouds rolled across the sky; a sure sign that winter was on the way.

“Honey, I’m going upstairs to read for a while,” Tomas said from the doorway. “I’ve wanted to finish that mystery novel all week.”

“All right baby.”

Liza blew her man a kiss before he left the room, laughing when he pretended to catch it on his ear. Once he was gone, she hummed along with the music, imagining him stretched out on their bed. Without hesitating, she ran up the steps.

“Care for some company?” she asked, standing next to the bed.

Tomas scooted over, patting the pale yellow comforter. “There’s a spot here just for you.”

She used his arm for a pillow, with her fingers splayed across his chest. Tomas pulled her close and sighed.

“I like this much better than reading,” he whispered into her hair.

“Mm, I agree.”

His knuckles traced a path along her cheek and down her neck. Neither spoke, choosing instead to absorb each other in silence. Her body curled against his, relaxing from the heat of his skin.

The sound of a train whistle in the distance made her smile. “This is a perfect way to spend the afternoon,” she said, turning to look at Tomas.

“Anytime I get to hold you like this is perfect to me.”

“I feel so safe in your arms. As if nothing in the world can hurt me.”

Tightening his arms to pull her closer, Tomas kissed the top of her head. “I won’t let anything hurt you, baby.”

Her soft smile seemed to light up the room. Wrapped in each others arms, they fell asleep.
 
Rituals

****

Reaching a hand over to the other side of the bed, Liza smiled. Tomas was still asleep, sprawled out in a relaxing pose. This was one of her favorite times of the day. She loved watching him before he woke up. The morning sun streamed in through the windows, creating shadows that danced across the bed. Her fingertips skimmed his shoulder before stopping to trace circles near his right nipple.

“Mm, don’t stop,” he mumbled, opening his eyes.

Tomas shifted to give her better access to the tightening bud, and her mouth soon replaced her wandering fingers. She licked her way to the dip in his belly, sucking the tender skin.

“I adore how you wake me up,” he whispered, looking straight at her.

“You mean like this?”

His breath caught and he shivered when her tongue flicked across the tip of his shaft. Liza laughed as he grabbed her and pulled her close.

“Funny is it?” he asked, rubbing his chin on her neck.

“Tomas, that tickles!”

The alarm went off as he kissed the slight whicker burns left on her skin. He buried his face in her shoulder and groaned.

“For some reason, I prefer you to that clock. All right woman, it’s time for you to fix breakfast for your man.”

“I would much rather take a shower with you,” she said, wiggling against him.

He gave her a quick kiss before getting out of bed.

“Ah well, I’ll try again tomorrow.”

“Deal,” he said, and winked.
 
Breast

****

Curves, soft and gentle
Pale skin, deprived of the sun
Cupping their weight in my palms
Tracing circles on swollen buds
Gazing into your eyes
The silent plea to taste
Echoing in my head


written 9/24/09
 
Right

****

Staring at the calendar, Liza saw only one date: the 23rd, their anniversary. Taking out her notebook and pencils, she draped herself across the sofa and began to write.


My precious Tomas

The past year with you has been phenomenal in so many ways. I never felt true love until I met you. There are not enough words for me to describe the depth of my passion, desire and need for you. How fate brought us together is beyond me. Our paths met that spring day, and merged forever.

You are my rock, my partner, and my soul mate. A commanding warrior, you let me see inside you. Tomas, I love you with all my heart. I am yours forever. You make me smile, filling my life with joy. Destined to meet, you complete my world. I love you, Tomas. We are right together. That you chose to spend eternity with me is humbling.

Happy anniversary, darling.



She sealed the letter in an envelope and set it on the table. Tomas completed her life, the one person who understood her. Fate threw them together, knowing he was the right man for her.
 
Foreplay

****

She hadn’t planned to go outside. Making a spur of the moment decision was more like something Tomas would do. Yet Liza found herself walking along the path to the small creek at the back of the property.

“I must be crazy,” she muttered, even though no one was around. “There’s so much I could be doing inside. But no, instead I take off as if I have nothing to do.”

Following the dirt trail through the woods, Liza recalled the first time Tomas showed her the path. That hot summer day they had christened the small clearing by making love under the shade of an old maple tree. Thinking of lying there today, she wished he was with her. After a quick glance at her watch, she pushed the images from her head. It wasn’t even noon and Tomas would be at work for several hours yet. Time slipped away as Liza wandered through the woods. She was on a mission to fill her basket with plump blackberries.

“I know they’re here. Tomas finds them all the time,” she said, shaking her head. “Where are they?”

Birds chirped and flew away as she knocked down weeds in her elusive hunt. Several minutes later she grinned.

“You all thought you were safe from me, didn’t you? Guess again, guys. You’re dessert tonight!”

Swaying and humming, she spent several minutes picking enough berries for a pie. When she was done, she walked over to the creek. Both hands went into the cool water to clean the stickiness off.

“What a sight!”

The sudden intrusion startled her so much she lost her balance. Her feet slipped on the wet rocks. Before she could fall, Tomas was at her side, pulling her close to him.

“Easy there. I’ve got you,” he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Tomas, you scared me!”

“I didn’t mean to, but your cute bottom distracted me.”

“So you think it’s cute?”

“And it the perfect size for my hands to do this,” he whispered, cupping her cheeks in his palms.

Forgetting her hands were wet, Liza raised his shirt and caressed his back. He arched into her body and yelped when her cold fingers touched him. The quick move caused his erection to press into her.

“Mm,” she murmured, desire racing through her.

Their lips met for a tender kiss. Swaying together, her tongue darted into his mouth, only to slip away again. Tomas caught his breath when she traced the bulge behind his zipper. Molding and squeezing her bottom with one hand, the other went to her breast, copying it move for move.

“Oh god, Tomas, I love you.”

“I couldn’t stop thinking of you all morning. Finding you here, in our special spot, is driving me crazy.”

Head back, she ground her aching body into his. She stripped his shirt over his head and latched onto one of his nipples.

“Aw honey, that’s it, suck me,” he whispered, his voice cracking on the words.

The need to sink into her was so powerful that Tomas knew he needed to pull back so he didn’t hurt her. He closed his eyes and tried to slow his breathing. When that didn’t work, he took her hands in his and looked deep in her eyes.

“Let’s go.

She nodded and leaned into him. It was much later before Liza remembered her basket of blackberries.

************************




Wind

****

Crisp leaves floated through the air, landing in layers on the grass. Gold, orange, red, and yellow, all looked brighter in the afternoon sun. Shelby and Samson, both golden labs, were playing in the field.

“Need some help?” Tomas asked, walking toward her.

“Sure, if you’re offering.”

Tomas grinned and winked as he reached for the wheel barrel. “Don’t I always?”

She laughed at the implication in his question, and then went back to work. The dogs ran around them, wanting attention. Liza tossed sticks until her arms ached, letting Tomas take over.

“Honey, is it supposed to rain today?” she asked when a bank of dark clouds rolled overhead.

“I don’t think so, but we should get this taken care of in case.”

Before he could even fill the wheel barrel, a gust of wind scattered them about. Liza burst out laughing when her neat piles of leaves swirled around her feet. She tossed the rake to the side and danced in circles. Recognizing the uselessness of trying to finish, Tomas joined her.

The wind howled across the field, blowing away everything in its path. Liza’s hair whipped her face, even though she tried to hold it back. Tomas threw leaves into the air until he could barely see.

And then it was still. The wind disappeared as fast as it showed up. Leaves littered the ground, as if they hadn’t been touched. The irony of it brought tears to her eyes.

“Okay, I admit defeat. No more raking for me today,” she said, marching toward the house. “I need a shower.”

“Need some help?” he asked, wrapping his arm around her waist.

“Don’t I always?”

Behind them, crisp leaves fell from the trees.
 
Phone Encounter

****

“Do you have any idea what I want to be doing right this second?”

He kept his voice low, almost a whisper. Staring at the picture on his desk, he felt the familiar twitching in his groin.

“Mowing the yard?”

“Not quite.”

“Hmm, maybe washing the car?” Liza asked, enjoying their teasing.

“No, but adding water could work.”

Wriggling in his chair, he tried to ease the strain behind his zipper. Tomas closed his eyes while he imagined droplets of water trickling off Liza’s nipples. He ran his tongue over his lip and groaned.

“Am I close?”

“If you were, do you think we would be talking right now?”

He chuckled, and then sucked in his breath when he thought about her in bed. She let out a soft laugh, feeding the desire running rampant through him.

“Where are you, Liza?”

“I’m right here, honey.”

“Tell me. I need to know.” He waited for her to answer, positive he knew what she was going to say.

“I’m lying on your side of the bed,” she whispered.

Her fingers caressed his pillow, as if it were his face. Liza shifted to her back, spreading her legs as she did.

“You’re still naked.”

“Yes.”

“You’re wet,” Tomas said, not making it a question.

“Yes, you know I am.” Her words ended in a rush,

“I want to be there, with you, in you.”

“I know, baby, me too. When will you be done today?”

“I have meetings all day. One begins in a few minutes, in fact. I hope I don’t embarrass myself walking into the conference room.”

“Maybe someone will cancel and you can leave early,” she said, brushing her nipple as she spoke. “I’ll take care of that problem you’re having.”

A knock on his office door stopped Tomas from answering. His secretary stuck her head to announce he was late.

“Gotta' go, baby,” he said into the phone. “Think of me today.”

“Bye Tomas. I love you.”

He heard the click as she hung up and sighed. Tomas looked at the clock, wishing it was eight hours later than it really was. Adjusting his slacks, he stood. When he was half way to the door, he turned and grabbed the stack of files he would need for the meeting. To be safe, he carried them in a casual manner in front of him. Just before he closed his office door, he laughed. The little minx knew what she did to him. He couldn’t wait to get home.
 
Handcuffs

****

Filled with desire and need
His name on her lips
Needing to explore, touch
The desire inside ready to explode
Whimpers that beg for more
She moans, longing to touch
The cuffs tight on her wrists
Straining, she begs

(written 10/8/09)
 
Work

****

I tried to work. He never seemed to leave me alone long enough so I could accomplish anything though. His image floated through my mind when I should have completed the daily spreadsheets. The twinkle in his eyes showed up in place of numbers. My fingers closed around the shape of his length when they should have picked up pencils, pens, or the phone. Every paper and file held his picture. How could I work when he was there, using his mouth and hands to remind me of his magic.

Frustrated, both by my lack of concentration and by the gnawing desire I had to crush him to me, I left work.
 
Snow

****

The dark of night, not a cloud in the sky
Silence, my thoughts the only sound
Your heartbeat under the stars
Snow angels
Making love in the snow
Tonight it is only silent
Lying in the snow
An angel, watching over me
 
More-some

****


If he gives you some,
do you ask for more?
some is close to enough,
then will more satisfy both?

How do I ask
when what he does is already so much?

I watch him,
afraid he has had enough.
If he wanted more,
he would not even have to ask.

But he always wants more,
not even asking,
just taking some
knowing I will always give more.

5/30/10
 
More-some

****


If he gives you some,
do you ask for more?
some is close to enough,
then will more satisfy both?

How do I ask
when what he does is already so much?

I watch him,
afraid he has had enough.
If he wanted more,
he would not even have to ask.

But he always wants more,
not even asking,
just taking some
knowing I will always give more.

5/30/10

Serioulsly, Lynn. You're hanging out way too often at the Cheech & Chong Fan-site.
 
Kiss
****


I watched you, as you slept. With your left leg bent at the knee, the right straight, they appeared casual, relaxed. One arm rested on your forehead, as if you intended to cover your eyes but fell asleep before you did. The other lay on the bed, near your leg.

I wanted to crawl in with you, to lie in the crook of your arm and never leave. From the moment I looked into your eyes, I knew you were special. The depth of emotion in them spoke to me even before you kissed my cheek.

Do you know how many times I imagined listening to you breathing? I pictured your naked chest so often I knew the shape of your nipples against my lips the first time I kissed them. You’re so gorgeous and yet so male.

Your kisses are magic. They bring tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. Demanding at times, they scorch my skin. Your lips tell me how hungry your body is in the way they capture mine.

We made love such a short time ago yet all I can think of is feeling you inside me. If that makes me a bad girl, then please, will you be bad with me?
 
Back
Top