young wife/older hubby - black gardeners/prisoners etc..

busty_jessica_2

Cock and cum guzzler
Hi there,

I am looking for someone or some to write down this idea:
(all comments/thoughts are happily accepted :)

*young wife married to older husband (~she is 20 and he is in his mid 40ies)
* husband pretty rich and travels a lot
* wife is pretty short with tight ass and big tits
* the wife is realteively unexperienced and not too much into trying new sexual things

* one day when hubby is on a business trip he sends her a link to a video where a young girl is being manhandled by ~4 (or more) very big black gardeners/prisoners/construction workers/etc, she is enticed and thrilled by the interracial complexions and gets very turned on and wathces it over and over and over -> going on the net looking for more stuff like that

* next time hubby is away he has hired a garening company to redo the garden, the guys that show up are all big black men
* wife secretley wants them to manhandle her, and "unconsiously"dresses very sexy every day they are there... justifying her actions by sending her hubby pictures of her outfits, getting him to decide what to wear next
*at some point the gardeners just take command and start ordering her around, and she lets them
* then when she is on the phone with her hubby, they start fondling her body and pressing their giant cocks against her tight ass,
* maybe they only touch her while she is on the phone/skype with her hubby

and so on...
what do you say/think?

of course it should get very kinky and depraved and such - after all it is me we are talking about ;)

something like this after a while maybe...
[Pic removed per violation of site rules.]

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent idea. Hubby is setting her up to get fucked real good. She sounds quite submissive. Maybe while she's on the phone her breathing changes and he can tell they are exciting her. Maybe hubby will insist she turns on the web cam without the big strong men knowing. Maybe her tits are so fucking gorgeous they can't help but set them free and each have a turn at them.

maybe watching her get manhandled will excite him so much he takes his hard cock out and start stroking while watching her.....

yeah, good idea, I like it...a lot....
Hubby watches on skype as she is stripped naked.....forced to suck their them.....open her legs and take them first in her pussy..and then......her ass.....but she doesnt know hubby is showing the video to others..charging for it

Hubby watches on skype as she is stripped naked.....forced to suck their them.....open her legs and take them first in her pussy..and then......her ass.....but she doesnt know hubby is showing the video to others..charging for it

Oohhh fuck yeah...
He is an entrepreneur.. and obviously sees a.business idea..
The buyers of the video can then send in requests of what they want go see and he has various teams of black guys to,abuse the young beautiful wife without her knowing she has been set-up... so in parallel she has a bad conscious which he ofcourse also takes advantage of and abuses...

Please!!
More thoughts/ideas...

I will write this--

Questions:

1. How long should the buildup be?
2. Do you prefer 1st person, 3rd person...a mix?
3. Any other character details to know?
4. May illustrations/photos be added?

I will write this--

Questions:

1. How long should the buildup be?
2. Do you prefer 1st person, 3rd person...a mix?
3. Any other character details to know?
4. May illustrations/photos be added?

1. just about long enough and short enough ;-) not to short.. but also not all too long... how about within like 2 pages at least some teasing should occur... and with 3-4 some sort of sexual activities...
I think the buildup is important to understand her/my brain difficulties...love it but hate it so to say...

2. 3rd person - i like it better that way since you get to explain how you see me feeling and so on...

3. me somewhere in the range 18-22,
blond,
a bit of an air head/not all to bright,
green eyes,
~D cup (you can pick if they are natural or bought)
5 feet 2
tight little ass
medium/large sized mouth (at least when opening it;)
bristish dialect ( i love that dialect)
due to my short high I tend to wear HIGH heels
I think having something on while being fucked is much naugtier/sexier then being comlpetely naked
th egardeners much older with giant bicg black cocks

4. you may add those :)

feel also free to pm me if you want

You could always post a pic of yourself Busty! Those tend to be inspiring.

Back