Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi Girls and Daddies - I'm thinking it's a too much chocolate and wine night.....Daddy and I had a fight (he's tired and not feeling well and had a bad day and text does not always lend itself to clear emotional expression and.....) and it just makes me S-A-D because tomorrow night he goes back to work for four nights straight and then he'll be GONE for two weeks and I won't get to talk to him at all......... Sorry, whiny baby girl here tonight so I'm gonna go drown my sorrows..... later family! :heart: and (((HUUGS))) ya'll!"

I was just texting Keri, she is enjoying a warm, bubble bath. :)

I wouldn't end a relationship over sex. I could go on about this, but I will take cuddles and pillow talk over the main event ANY day! I LOVE the 'main event', but these days, I can't imagine how it would be if I didn't ..I'll just hush up now..lol

SOOO...everyone..ANYONE else, what's up!?

I sent a certain mouse a pm..no reply. I shouldn't be surprised, as mice think nothing of crapping in their food dish.

"Hi Girls and Daddies - I'm thinking it's a too much chocolate and wine night.....Daddy and I had a fight (he's tired and not feeling well and had a bad day and text does not always lend itself to clear emotional expression and.....) and it just makes me S-A-D because tomorrow night he goes back to work for four nights straight and then he'll be GONE for two weeks and I won't get to talk to him at all......... Sorry, whiny baby girl here tonight so I'm gonna go drown my sorrows..... later family! :heart: and (((HUUGS))) ya'll!"

Our lil monster is sleeping. Wanna come over?
I'm sorry sis :( Look at your phone for a text.

I'm sorry to hear you and Daddy had a fight. And text is very easy way to start a fight honestly, especially when one or more parties are tired and not feeling well.
We all have moment where we need to whine. We are here to listen, offer support and as always a nice big hug. **HUGE HUGS**

I was just texting Keri, she is enjoying a warm, bubble bath. :)

I wouldn't end a relationship over sex. I could go on about this, but I will take cuddles and pillow talk over the main event ANY day! I LOVE the 'main event', but these days, I can't imagine how it would be if I didn't ..I'll just hush up now..lol

SOOO...everyone..ANYONE else, what's up!?

I sent a certain mouse a pm..no reply. I shouldn't be surprised, as mice think nothing of crapping in their food dish.

*laughs* If I would end a relationship over sex my previous two relationships would have been VERY short *shakes head* No talk away sweety. I love cuddles and kisses.

The heat is up here, ug. And a horrid headache. But my room is starting to look a lot cleaner. YAY

Girl Scout cookies go on sale February 2!!!!!! Mapping out sales booths now

*jumping up and down giggling and clapping my hands*

Oh! Daddy Stan thank you for the heads up I LOVE Girl Scout cookies the Samoas are my favorite!!!!!!! :D

*jumping up and down giggling and clapping my hands*

Oh! Daddy Stan thank you for the heads up I LOVE Girl Scout cookies the Samoas are my favorite!!!!!!! :D

Thin mints in the freezer and tagalongs as well....all three are like crack for me! $4.00 a box and I wouldn't blink to pay dbl that

I hear so much about these cookies from you americans, but i'm sorry how can they be THAT good?

Hahahahahaha that is so funny I literally laughed out loud!

No I suppose they aren't the very best cookie ever but they only come out once a year and you can't buy them in a store it's a nostalgic thing . . . lol :)

Thin mints in the freezer and tagalongs as well....all three are like crack for me! $4.00 a box and I wouldn't blink to pay dbl that

Ok Daddy Stan I will give you that thin mints in the freezer soooooo good . . . And the tagalongs are the yummy peanut-butter ones right? Those go great with a cold glass of milk ;)

I hear so much about these cookies from you americans, but i'm sorry how can they be THAT good?

See that would be a problem. We over hype how we love them and if you ever get your hands on any of the three mention you may react like Meh...what's all the fuss about....but it's damn near a religion here

Ok Daddy Stan I will give you that thin mints in the freezer soooooo good . . . And the tagalongs are the yummy peanut-butter ones right? Those go great with a cold glass of milk ;)

Girl Scout cookies...better than sex???? Discuss.....

No I suppose they aren't the very best cookie ever but they only come out once a year and you can't buy them in a store it's a nostalgic thing . . . lol :)

Blasphemer! LOL

I'm glad to have made you laugh but it's always made me curious and when it was bought up I had to ask.
I wondered if it was because it was a once a year thing.

See that would be a problem. We over hype how we love them and if you ever get your hands on any of the three mention you may react like Meh...what's all the fuss about....but it's damn near a religion here

I guess it'd be the same with our tim tams. Have you guys heard of them? Mind you they are always out

I'm glad to have made you laugh but it's always made me curious and when it was bought up I had to ask.
I wondered if it was because it was a once a year thing.

I guess it'd be the same with our tim tams. Have you guys heard of them? Mind you they are always out

Would you like to PM links? I'll send you GS cookie links and you send the tim tam site? Or is that forbidden?

Now that made me laugh out loud.
I'd always take sex, like I mean I love some things in life but some good sex wouldn't beat it

Okay so two people who have not had GS cookies before have voted for sex.....a bit scewed from a research point. Bt it is what it is
Sex 2 GS cookies zip nada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back