The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had more than our fair share of tragedies, lately. But it is good to see you back. :kiss:

But now, I'm goin' to bed.

Night VM. :D

I'm thinkin' I'm off to the Land of Counterpane myself.

G'night Starr. Good to see you. Don't be a stranger. :rose:

Starr, if you're still around, congrats on your nominations. Even though we're in competition for the Best Chain Story prize, I wish you only the best of luck. :kiss:

Good morning Naked's...jeeze where is everyone? This place is ....wait...it's actually clean....looks like no one's been here in ages....just a little dust?????:rolleyes:

I think all the rubbish has been tracked into my living room....apparently little kids have this amazing ability to spontaneously create filth from nothing.

Who knew?

Jesus, wasn't there some kind of website I could have found this on? Some of this is crushed crackers, some is....what the hell is that?

Good morning Naked's...jeeze where is everyone? This place is ....wait...it's actually clean....looks like no one's been here in ages....just a little dust?????:rolleyes:

No, that's the way it is in the mornings ever since Molly hired that new overseer. Man, do the elves and maidens spitshine the place, now! Anyway, I'm off to oversee the kiddies at a 'beach safety' day with the county life guards. I'll report back tonight. Smooches, Trish.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

No, that's the way it is in the mornings ever since Molly hired that new overseer. Man, do the elves and maidens spitshine the place, now! Anyway, I'm off to oversee the kiddies at a 'beach safety' day with the county life guards. I'll report back tonight. Smooches, Trish.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I've got a little something something they can practice those spit-shining skills on.

Good morning nakeds!! Thought I'd say hello before I get dressed for work. :D

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!! :)

Ugh! I just wrote a $300 check for the air conditioning:(....a circuit board blew..whatever that is.....there goes my savings...the first dip into them this year....now it'll just start cascading.....sigh

Hi VM :D

How's things going with you?

#(&^)*&%^$@$! Garage door decided to quit in the open position with all my expensive tools and equipment on full display to the world. Talk about being exposed! The first repair guy I called was absolutely flummoxed. I'm trying again tomorrow.

How about you?

#(&^)*&%^$@$! Garage door decided to quit in the open position with all my expensive tools and equipment on full display to the world. Talk about being exposed! The first repair guy I called was absolutely flummoxed. I'm trying again tomorrow.

How about you?

Not too bad ... still recovering from the weekend :eek:

Hi y'all. Damn power keeps going out and knocking me off line. :mad: We got some hellacious squall lines movin' thru and of course even if a dog whizzes on a power pole 'round here the lights go off, so it's blink, blink, blink.

Hi y'all. Damn power keeps going out and knocking me off line. :mad: We got some hellacious squall lines movin' thru and of course even if a dog whizzes on a power pole 'round here the lights go off, so it's blink, blink, blink.

Hi Tom :D

Good luck with the storms

Hey Nero...how's you and your lovely wife doin'? :D

Yeah, we got the hatches battened and the sails furled...damn weather radio keeps goin' off and I jump every time.

Not too bad on this end ... although I'm sure we both could use a good massage as we're still recovering from the weekend.

Sounds like we're gonna get hit tomorrow with the bad weather up here ... so doing best to enjoy the rest of today

Not too bad on this end ... although I'm sure we both could use a good massage as we're still recovering from the weekend.

Sounds like we're gonna get hit tomorrow with the bad weather up here ... so doing best to enjoy the rest of today

Without wanting to pry, just what did you do this weekend? :D

Yeah ... and what you gonna do about it :p

Ignore you if you don't quit your whining. I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime. Baby girl just got her cast off. Wah, wah, wah...my arm hurts, mommy. Mommy, my feet hurt from all that walking. Mommy, Daddy woulnd't get me any ice cream... Blah, Blah, Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back