Any curious, straight guys out there?

Married With Bi Tendencies

Any bi or curious married guys in North Jersey out there? PM me to chat, or contact me on Yahoo messenger. See my profile for info.
 
Well, I've already had two OK experiences, so I guess I'm past curious and just have to call myself bi. I still love sex with women too, so there is no doubt.
 
...same, had some experiences

Hooked up with a guy through squirt.org

Hadn't had real experience with cock, but wanted to see what it'd be like. Was very nervous, he was cool. Got straight into it...was pretty hot, but was still unsure all the same. He fingered my arse and I blew in his mouth...I was pretty hot to go, but was so unsure I didn't hang about. Been fascinated by cock since...had a few cam / skype experiences aswell. I consider myself straight...very curious...who knows, right time...??
 
Straight and married. Sex life is there but blah.

When I need to masturbate, I usually do it to shemale porn. I think it's the whole dirtiness of it that is such a turn on. I think about shemales and man sex when there is no sex at home and I get horny. I'm not sure I could go through with it, but the idea is there and gets really strong sometimes.

When I was an adolescent I had boy/boy sex with some of the neighbor kids. There was no cum involved, I think we were too young. We all grew up and married and are still friends but there is no discussion of what happened.
 
I'm straight and married, I fantasize online but could never go through with it in real life. I'm just not attracted to guys overall. Just like looking at and imagining a nice hard cock full of cum. Does that make me weird? Lol
 
straight and never thought about it until the girl friend said she would love to see me with another guy....of course I was shocked at first but now i'm on this thread and curious and thinking about it.
 
I am definitely in this category. I always wanted to try cock in my mouth and ass if I was horny enough, but I am publicly as straight as can be. I think a lot of straight guys want to try bi at least once.
 
Me too!

Hey? There is a forum called Fetish and kinky,, something, that has a thread called- Men who love cock but don't want anything to do with the man otherwise,, It's called something like this.

Check it out!!!!
 
32 mm Virginia. I get with dudes so I'm not curious anymore I guess. Love m2m contact, and lots of jizz.
 
Back
Top