Ladies! Masturbation question~

vedette

Really Experienced
Hello, thanks for stopping by! I just have a question about masturbation, which if I'm not mistaken is something at least half of us are doing right now anyways.

I've been a clitoral masturbator ever since I started way back when and only recently, like since last month literally, I have found that penetrating myself with 2 fingers feels WONDERFUL. I put them inside and curl them so I'm touching what I assume is my G-spot. It feels amazing to do this, especially if I rub my clit so it feels nice and warm and then immediately stick my fingers inside, it's like :heart:.

SO. Even though doing this feels great, it doesn't make me come. That doesn't really upset me per se, but I've been told all my life that I have potential, and I'm sure that applies to this as well. I suspect it's because I have really short fingers and so I'm not actually reaching my G-spot? Or that I just need to stroke harder? I've tried many times but my arm gives out and I can't go on. Is this the kind of thing that a toy can solve? I'm just wondering because it's so weird to me that I haven't been able to come from doing this because it feels fantastic...

I don't know. Has anyone been in this sort of predicament before? Any and all input is much appreciated! Happy Friday~

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you saying you can't come at all from masturbating, or that you want to hit your G-spot but can't because you fingers are too short?

I can come from masturbating by just rubbing on my clit, but I would like to see if I can come from touching my G-spot. I think I am on the right track, but not quite there. I do think my fingers aren't quite reaching, but I can't say I'm sure.

Perhaps try a toy specifically for gspot play? It's quite possible your gspot is further back than where most info guides indicate it's typically located. I know mine is.

Good luck and have fun experimenting!

Definitely try a toy designed for gspot stimulation!

I find strong gspot stimulation has me gushing in no time at all. I just wish I would have known that before my 40's. It took a remarkable lover to demonstrate. ;)

Although I'm a guy, you may be overthinking this... self-pleasure is often just doing different and varied things that bring you to climax... just because one particular thing doesn't bring you to climax doesn't mean you're doing it wrong... but I could be wrong.. just my thoughts..

I am a clitoral masturbater as well, & prefer it that way. The issue I have with using g-spot dildos or fingers is that I just don't really like getting off without using clitoral stimulation. I do achieve orgasms with sex & can orgasm just fine without clitoral stimulation.....but when I am alone I just prefer to use my vibe on my clit. Idk why...I can do this in a couple minutes and am very busy so who knows. :)

I'm not much of a solo player, but a good gspot toy is definitely a good investment. I think it would help you get there.

You should definitely invest in a g-spot stimulating vibe, preferably one that's bent in that classic 'come-hither' manner. And DO NOT STRESS ABOUT IT even if it doesn't make you come. Our bodies are wired differently for each of us; experimentation is the only method that tells us what makes us tick. So experiment more, and I wish you all the luck! :)

Thanks for the responses, guys! I guess the consensus is that I should buy a g-spot stimulator of some sort so I'll have to get on that, I haven't bought a sex toy in a long while so I guess it's about time haha.

I'll let y'all know if it works out :nana:

Learning to orgasm from g-spot stimulation was a process that took some time for me. I got closer after every pregnancy- it seems the changes that accompanied being pregnant also improved my g-spot sensitivity. Also try it standing up or on your knees, being upright may be a good angle for you if lying back doesn't do the trick.

For me the only way I can get a g-spot climax solo is with a vibe designed for it. Also for me the G-spot vibes feel so much better if you did one climax using more clitoral stimulation first. After having that first climax, while still in the afterglow, use the g-spot vibe and you will know pretty quickly if you found that sweet spot or not. I have short fingers, so trying to reach it in more traditional means is not going to happen without cramping something up.

Typically the texture of the gspot is noticeably different. slightly raised...a little I dunno like softly nubby. A little oval usually. Often a slightly bigger than a thumbprint.

Pro* Tip: spreading your two fingers slightly or when you have the toy trying just on the edge of the gspot where the texture changes...each side is possibly more sensitive. There are names for glands on each side, but I don't think you can feel them with your fingertips.

*I am not a professional Gigolo but I play one on lit. Feels weird to give advice on female innards as a male but even with my paltry dozen or so pelvic exams performed it might be 11 more G-spots looked for than some women have had occasion to perform.

(it's so rare to see these threads in sincere form.. this is refreshing)

this is all great advice. I would add, as someone who went through far more "g spot" vibes than my paycheck should have allowed, they're not all the same. Don't get discouraged if you don't immediately find that magic toy that changes your life forever. It won't be the same toy for every woman.

I did not have an easy time finding with a toy as opposed to my fingers. For me, it was that spot just in front of the "nubby" place that query mentioned. It swells as you become aroused, making it larger and smooth. (and you may need to be relentless in your own touch if you want to orgasm from just touching yourself there) - and it helped that I had a wonderful partner to assist me.

As someone else said, now that I've found it, I don't always prefer it. Unlike men, the sensation for us can be different with each orgasm. There is that electric clitoral feel that makes your thighs burn.. that warmth filling your body when you cum from nipple play.. the aftershocks of those full body orgasms when you feel it in so many places that your brain takes a rest. You just decide what you're in the mood for and have fun with it all. :)

I agree with the above comment...refreshing to have an honest, factual discussion rather than just wank fodder. And on that note, I actually can't make myself g-gasm. I know where mine is, I have felt it, both with toys and fingers, and can tell my lovers specifically when they hit the jackpot, but for the life of me, I just can't make myself pop this way. It's one of those things I have chalked up to "it takes a man".

I also find I have to be careful about O'ing from the same stimulation repeatedly, as I will fall into a certain kind of stimulation zone that works, and if I don't vary it, it becomes really hard to cum from a different position/different toy/penetration force. I gotta keep it changing or I get stuck on one way only.

Last edited:
For me the only way I can get a g-spot climax solo is with a vibe designed for it...

I will have to try that when I get my toy; for me it also feels better inside when I've stimulated my clit.

Typically the texture of the gspot is noticeably different. slightly raised...

I didn't know there were other glands in there!

they don't that teach in catholic all-girls school surprisingly

(it's so rare to see these threads in sincere form.. this is refreshing)

this is all great advice. I would add, as someone who went through far more "g spot" vibes than my paycheck should have allowed, they're not all the same. Don't get discouraged if you don't immediately find that magic toy that changes your life forever. It won't be the same toy for every woman.

I did not have an easy time finding with a toy as opposed to my fingers. For me, it was that spot just in front of the "nubby" place that query mentioned. It swells as you become aroused, making it larger and smooth. (and you may need to be relentless in your own touch if you want to orgasm from just touching yourself there) - and it helped that I had a wonderful partner to assist me.

As someone else said, now that I've found it, I don't always prefer it. Unlike men, the sensation for us can be different with each orgasm. There is that electric clitoral feel that makes your thighs burn.. that warmth filling your body when you cum from nipple play.. the aftershocks of those full body orgasms when you feel it in so many places that your brain takes a rest. You just decide what you're in the mood for and have fun with it all. :)

Yeah, everybody is so different. After perusing reviews on sites for toys, I just figure I might as well buy a random one that has a generally positive appraisal and see how well it works on me. I currently am partner-less, so I'm hoping a toy can help!

and it's so true that orgasms feel very different depending on the method, yay vaginas!

I agree with the above comment...refreshing to have an honest, factual discussion rather than just wank fodder. And on that note, I actually can't make myself g-gasm. I know where mine is, I have felt it, both with toys and fingers, and can tell my lovers specifically when they hit the jackpot, but for the life of me, I just can't make myself pop this way. It's one of those thing I have calked up to "it takes a man".

I also find I have to be careful about O'ing from the same stimulation repeatedly, as I will fall into a certain kind of stimulation zone that works, and if I don't vary it, it becomes really hard to cum from a different position/different toy/penetration force. I gotta keep it changing or I get stuck on one way only.

the "it takes a man" reasoning made me laugh a lot. maybe

and I don't think i've been stuck in that sort of rut as far as I know, but I guess I've masturbated in the same way for all these years. i could change it up, but i'm lazy haha

and I'm super glad that people like the idea of an advice thread like this. I figured if there were any people I could ask about this sort of thing, it had to be y'all :catgrin:

On the topic of toys, which is one that is near and dear to my....heart. I find you just can't beat a good vibrating bullet. It does everything I want in a toy. I can have shallow penetration, multiple speeds/intensity and it has a nifty little remote that I happily set on my partners chest when I want to hand over - literally- the control (met with great masculine approval) whilst sitting astride so he too can enjoy the buzzzzzz and the resulting slickness that coats him, courtesy of this remarkable little toy. Add a set of anal beads to the mix and that's a great way to spend a rainy afternoon!

However, for shear power per dollar, the magic wand takes the red ribbon every time, and circling back to thread topic, different head attachments can be purchased, including one for g-spot. However, beware...I can't use that baby on high. Thing is a damn clitoral weapon! Not to be put in an over zealous lovers hands...it'll numb you out and kill your O if not used with caution.

Last edited:
On the topic of toys, which is one that is near and dear to my....heart. I find you just can't beat a good vibrating bullet. It does everything I want in a toy. I can have shallow penetration, multiple speeds/intensity and it has a nifty little remote that I happily set on my partners chest when I want to hand over - literally- the control (met with great masculine approval) whilst sitting astride so he too can enjoy the buzzzzzz and the resulting slickness that coats him, courtesy of this remarkable little toy. Add a set of anal beads to the mix and that's a great way to spend a rainy afternoon!

However, for shear power per dollar, the magic wand takes the red ribbon every time, and circling back to thread topic, different head attachments can be purchased, including one for g-spot. However, beware...I can't use that baby on high. Thing is a damn clitoral weapon! Not to be put in an over zealous lovers hands...it'll numb you out and kill your O if not used with caution.

hmm, a bullet eh? I've seen a lot of those around, I guess I should give that a try, and anal beads? I honestly don't know what's up around that part of me haha. I've always wanted to try though...

and I've heard all about the hitachi. I think that's something I'll buy as a gift to myself when I graduate from college. treat myself :cattail:

I found that I couldn't get the angle right with my gspot and my own fingers. For me, the naswer was either someone else's fingers, or a dildo designed for it. I find that a chunky one using very short, deep thrusts (especially at speed) provides me with the best pressure. Good luck. :D

That beautiful Gspot isn't very far inside..1-2" is all and it's at the front of your pelvic wall. If you insert your finger(s) and just slowly curl it forward repeatedly you should feel it start to swell. It starts out very small so you just need to trust that it's there. You can try a Gspot orgasm with a partner as well..it might be easier if you get on your elbows and knees and have him/her insert his thumb just 1-2" inside your vagina and just gently rub in circles. Really try to relax first..I wonder if you're trying so hard you aren't relaxing? I have heard that some women cannot orgasm this way. Good luck to you..let us know how it goes. There's NOTHING like a Gspot orgasm...

I'm convinced the g-spot exists more in the minds of men than it does in the vaginas of women. For me, pressure in that area in addition to clitoral stimulation is really nice, but "g-spot" stimulation alone is no big deal. I wouldn't spend too much of your time looking for it.

I'm convinced the g-spot exists more in the minds of men than it does in the vaginas of women. For me, pressure in that area in addition to clitoral stimulation is really nice, but "g-spot" stimulation alone is no big deal. I wouldn't spend too much of your time looking for it.

Some things blow my mind now and again but generally I'm much the same. Don't panic if you don't get very far with it.

Although what I didn't realise worked is pressure from outside might help you find the sensation - I get a really odd, good feeling if I press on my stomach somewhere just above my pubic bone.

RE: bullet vibes - absolutely! I have a little (2-3" in length) bullet vibe that actually came free with something else years ago. Without doubt it has been my most reliable, versatile toy. I love it!

As far as G-gasms go, I found that the texture of the toy makes a difference when searching for the holy-grail of 'O's.
For me, something more solid - such as glass - may feel good, but is never effective enough at the crucial moment. I found softer, more pliable materials - such as jelly or something at least a little flexible - (preferably with a vibration) will give a good result.

I've always experience orgasm from clit until the day I lose my virginity. Since then I can do clit and vaginal orgasm. The best experience is when both crashes at the same time.

G spot is not that hard and deep to find. Our body is made to match with men's body. Imagine a man standing with his cock fully erect. I would be at angle. Try to penetrate yourself with toy by putting your hand behind your leg. The angle would be similar. The difference treatment between clit and vaginal is with clit you massage them with care and with vaginal try to go as hard as you can.

Back