Spread Everything

Denny

Looks perfect to me!

All great photos. Wife says she likes them but don't even think about trying those painful things.

Ummm I'm thinking maybe.......

PS After her nipple rings got ripped out way to many times they always healed but now she has no erect nipples to pierce.... or chew. Remember this when trying large rings or barbells. Just fine if not man handled.
This has been a public service announcement.

Last edited:
Looks perfect to me!

All great photos. Wife says she likes them but don't even think about trying those painful things.

Ummm I'm thinking maybe.......

PS After her nipple rings got ripped out way to many times they always healed but now she has no erect nipples to pierce.... or chew. Remember this when trying large rings or barbells. Just fine if not man handled.
This has been a public service announcement.

I keep considering small barbells then rethink and say "Nope!"
Well...maybe for the next landmark birthday. One is never too old!

Dollie

I keep considering small barbells then rethink and say "Nope!"
Well...maybe for the next landmark birthday. One is never too old!
The smaller barbells and even those partial rings with a ball on each end are fine. I had nipple rings since my teens. It wasn't until we retired and got around bikers and hands on games with large rings that I had trouble. All of that was way south too.

I did my own many times using an ice cube and sharp needle. The clit was the only painful place. I removed that too since I got older .............. and active.

Last edited:
tumblr_o2tzqn0Oyp1qg1ag3o1_1280.gif

When I see some of these I always think to myself, " I wonder what she did?" then realize perhaps it's because He wants to.

Hard limit!!!! A pussy is a tender precious little clam!!!! Spread, Yes! Caned? No....

I like the predicament bondage -- toes tied to lips, and nipples to clit. Quite impressive! ;) :devil:

tumblr_o2tzqn0Oyp1qg1ag3o1_1280.gif

When I see some of these I always think to myself, " I wonder what she did?" then realize perhaps it's because He wants to.

Ouch! I think someone is going to quite sore after that session!

I'm glad you're an equal opportunity sadist! :D

I am such a debbie downer. Gracie - is this appealing to you? I'm guessing yes since you posted it. All I can think is no. No. I can't do the splits. I don't want my toes in charge of my pussy lips. Extra weights on the clamps gave me nipple shrinkage. Electricity on my pussy? Maybeeeee....

I like all these things separately.

Am I getting old and cranky!?

I am such a debbie downer. Gracie - is this appealing to you? I'm guessing yes since you posted it. All I can think is no. No. I can't do the splits. I don't want my toes in charge of my pussy lips. Extra weights on the clamps gave me nipple shrinkage. Electricity on my pussy? Maybeeeee....

I like all these things separately.

Am I getting old and cranky!?

That was about my thought. It was too much. Only need a couple things to keep it interestig

Back