Women who like to be taken forcefully

I've got to say I bloody love it..

I'm used to doing most of the work, so a man in total control is good.. 👌🏼

interesting thread. I worry a bit sometimes about this kink of mine, as I am not sexist or mysoginistic in any way, but male dom does turn me on. My girlfriend of a few years ago sometimes liked it too, quite a lot of the time, she liked it gentle and romantic, which I was happy with too, but sometimes she liked me to treat her roughly, use and abuse her, slap her a bit, call her filthy names.

I bought her cheap clothes, which were a bit tarty looking, like blouses which were a bit too small so she looked like she was practically bursting out of them (she was a 36DD btw) short skirts and very high heels, then, dressed like a slut, she liked me to treat her like one, I would rip the blouse open, throw her on the bed and just fuck her as hard as I could, while pulling her hair and calling her a bitch, slut, whore etc

Other times we would go to a pub which was near her flat, and she would go in a dress which I had bought her, a tight, cotton, button through summer dress with nothing underneath, and just a pair of silver, ankle strap 6 inch heels, just as we left, she whispered to me that she didn't have a stitch on under the dress, and what was I going to do about it.

While we were in the pub, she would tease, running her fingers up and down the stem of her wine glass, feeling the bulge in my trouser front, under the table, until I grabbed her by the hand and led her forcefully back to the flat. I called her a fucking cock teasing fucking bitch, ripped the dress to shreds, threw her on the bed, and piled into her like a wild animal on heat, the two of us turning the air blue with the filthy language we shouted at each other!!!

Happy memories:):)

Last edited:
Taking control.

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

When a guy is with me, I have pretty much told him that he can do whatever he wants, but is not allowed to punch or kick or leave cuts or bruises or inflict harsh pain, otherwise it becomes kind of assault. But role playing is fun, take me by surprise, blind fold me handcuff me,gag me, warn me not to scream, tell me I am to do as my told, without questioning, and I will be rewarded, tie me up and then hey let the games begin. Being taken in a rough but playful way has to be consensual, & both or more parties be willing participants. If your wife likes it then have a set of rules that must be adhered to.To be held down, called filthy names & even have more than one man take me in any way he wants is super cool.

When a guy is with me, I have pretty much told him that he can do whatever he wants, but is not allowed to punch or kick or leave cuts or bruises or inflict harsh pain, otherwise it becomes kind of assault. But role playing is fun, take me by surprise, blind fold me handcuff me,gag me, warn me not to scream, tell me I am to do as my told, without questioning, and I will be rewarded, tie me up and then hey let the games begin. Being taken in a rough but playful way has to be consensual, & both or more parties be willing participants. If your wife likes it then have a set of rules that must be adhered to.To be held down, called filthy names & even have more than one man take me in any way he wants is super cool.

How do you like to be rewarded for your obedience?

interesting thread. I worry a bit sometimes about this kink of mine, as I am not sexist or mysoginistic in any way, but male dom does turn me on.

I bought her cheap clothes, dressed like a slut, she liked me to treat her like one, I would rip the blouse open, throw her on the bed and just fuck her as hard as I could, while pulling her hair and calling her a bitch, slut, whore etc

I called her a fucking cock teasing fucking bitch, ripped the dress to shreds, threw her on the bed, and piled into her like a wild animal on heat, the two of us turning the air blue with the filthy language we shouted at each other!!!

Happy memories:):)

I have some memories like this^ as well. I think when I first starting feeling this Male Dom side, I would keep it to myself as I fucked my gf thinking it was bad. It was not until years later did I realize that some women really enjoy the rough fuck and being called names.

When I reflect on it, it seems to me that the name calling is about an "inner" anger at my gf for making me so hot for her. This lust comes out of me that I find hard to control, and it is her fault...because of how she dresses, how she acts, and how she teases me. So I call her a Slut, Whore, etc. And I like to hear her admit she is a slut, whore, but my slut and whore. After the sex and role-play is over I find it easy to do the cuddling and aftercare because my partner has indulged in the scene with me.

ES

When I take my dick pills I make pussy sore

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly enjoy being taken roughly. Having a guy take full control of my body and to do with what he pleases, there's something so erotic about that. While we're fucking I expect to be treated like I'm his play thing, there for his pleasure and he can do whatever he pleases, he can slap me, bite me, spank and choke me, forcefully thrust into me and just simply fuck me silly, but once we're both done and satisfied I want to be cuddled and held and taken care of. It's the aftercare that makes me feel like I've pleased him and in return that brings me pleasure. Interesting how the mind works around that.

Well said!

I think for me it comes down to confidence, whether he's being rough or just forceful, taking away my decisions. A man having enough confidence and knowing what he's doing is just a huge turn on. Being taken roughly can be super, super hot, if I'm in the mood. The tricky part is to be able to read a girl to tell when she's in the mood for that kind of sex. But when he gets it right...

Very well said. Your thoughts perfectly match that of an older lady that I see. She has pretty much said the exact same thing to me and like you've said when its consensual and both parties are very clear and on the same page with one another it is so engrossing and fun. We have had many memorable moments together.

Love it when a guy knows what he wants and that he is welcome to take it so he doesn't have to go slow or hold back ;)

Reason I take issue with the title is because I'm a guy and like it forced. Love it even.

But the main reason is that it's only going to further put in the "It's only women" mindset. Yes it happens more with them but titles like this don't even consider the other side of the fence. Women like being forceful too.

Reason I take issue with the title is because I'm a guy and like it forced. Love it even.

But the main reason is that it's only going to further put in the "It's only women" mindset. Yes it happens more with them but titles like this don't even consider the other side of the fence. Women like being forceful too.

Start a thread.

Congrats.
And I’m not interested in men who like to be forced, being a woman and a sub.
Enjoy it.

Which applies just as much in my thread as it does this one. If you didn't want another thread on the matter then why make the suggestion of making one? I think you're simply making excuses and trolling just because you look down on the fact that I take issue with the title of the thread.

Which applies just as much in my thread as it does this one. If you didn't want another thread on the matter then why make the suggestion of making one? I think you're simply making excuses and trolling just because you look down on the fact that I take issue with the title of the thread.

I suggested you make a thread that suits your needs, since you had issues with the existing thread. You then assumed I cared whether you did or not. I don’t.

Good luck with your thread. Traffic there looks super heavy.

I suggested you make a thread that suits your needs, since you had issues with the existing thread. You then assumed I cared whether you did or not. I don’t.

No, I simply assumed you was making a snarky, sarcastic reply to my original post and decided to make the thread to see how you would react knowing you're using sarcasm expecting events to turn out exactly as they did. You acted according to my plan.

If my thread serves its purpose of being a topic for all genders about why people are into the "rough stuff" then that's simply a bonus. I am quite sure you didn't even read it and have no interest in it, even before the post I am quoting. The fact that you are female does not change that my topic still applies to you and all others females and other genders either, which you had earlier used as an excuse, hence my deduction and previous comment on the matter. Regardless you simply used an excuse without getting all the facts, or otherwise lied unless someone wants to point out how my thread does not apply to females that like it forced. Why not post in both threads since it also covers forced and rough, along with asking posters why? Unless of course you actually had zero intention of joining in such a thread from the start despite the fact that it applies to both our needs as well as that of others. I also note that you are likely biased due to being female. As am I due to being male of course. Nonetheless I see no reason all genders can't be included on both sides of the fence. I for one take into consideration females that like to force it, males that like being forced into things along with transvestites and all other forms of being born as we are that can not be controlled. Along with females that like being forced and males that like to force females as well. You only seem to care when you have a place for you yet others can not share the spotlight.

Even this post isn't for you alone. I simply wanted to emphasise "All genders matter". It's easy to say you don't care when you're "in the group". But try saying it when you're not. Would you prefer 100 snowflake threads or one that lets everyone discuss the topic?

Last edited:
I didn’t read your post beyond snarky.
The title of this post states Women...
Want another topic?
Start another thread.

You did? Good for you.

Even this post isn't for you alone. I simply wanted to emphasise "All genders matter". It's easy to say you don't care when you're "in the group". But try saying it when you're not. Would you prefer 100 snowflake threads or one that lets everyone discuss the topic?

Here is the original post that started this thread below:

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!

This is a guy asking for advice on how to take control of his woman and if his description above is an indication that she wants more in that direction...his words.

He mentions he would like to hear from both men and women. Some threads are created to be specific, gender, body type, and even fetish specific. In that way, many of us can not feel alone in our fetish or interest. I like Curvy women, someone started a thread about Curvy women....great I joined. It does not mean I don't like other kinds of women, that is just my preference sometimes.

In this thread it is great to hear about Women and Men on how they go about the forced sex scene so it is safe for everyone. I like to be forced by women as well and reading how the women and men do forced sex scenes is still good info for me and a turn on... And I am a Switch.

In reference to the original post, I thought about how I could help IF I was not into forcing a woman at all, just the reverse? Maybe talk about how you are able to let your gf know you want to be forced so that could be helpful here? Or talk about why you like to be forced and maybe that would apply to a woman or two on here, which may help the OP as well.

I think my advice is it is about communication and understanding. Each woman is different in how she displays her interest for being forced. I try to be observant and as time goes on I pick up on things that let me know she wants more of being controlled. Of course the easiest way is just a frank discussion about fantasies and interests but I know most of us are afraid to go there.

ES

I had a relationship with a wonderful lady after my divorce, who in regular life was strong and independent. Gradually, a very submissive side came out, and brought out in me a very dominate side. She was highly orgasmic to start with, so that wasn't the point of submission -- it was the feeling itself of submitting to me sexually. It wasn't there all the time, but little things at the right moment, like holding her down on a table, would send that shiver up submission up her spine (but not limited to little things -- we did do longer submission sessions involving restraints and nipple clamps and other things and toys, use your imagination). We were very close and talked allot, so I really learned what she was feeling when she felt submissive, and I became intuitive in knowing when and how to set her off. It was great fun. I recommend it to all as part of your sexual diet.

I think my advice is it is about communication and understanding. Each woman is different in how she displays her interest for being forced. I try to be observant and as time goes on I pick up on things that let me know she wants more of being controlled. Of course the easiest way is just a frank discussion about fantasies and interests but I know most of us are afraid to go there.

ES

I agree... and think being forceful/confident about what you want can start with that frank discussion. I would be more willing to share my interests/fantasies with someone who I don’t think I can scare off or intimidate. (Especially if that someone won’t let me weasel out of sharing in the first place... there are lots of places ‘force’ can be applied.) And if someone could confidently lead the discussion and then make those fantasies happen.... yes please. ;-)

I had a relationship with a wonderful lady after my divorce, who in regular life was strong and independent. Gradually, a very submissive side came out, and brought out in me a very dominate side. She was highly orgasmic to start with, so that wasn't the point of submission -- it was the feeling itself of submitting to me sexually. It wasn't there all the time, but little things at the right moment, like holding her down on a table, would send that shiver up submission up her spine (but not limited to little things -- we did do longer submission sessions involving restraints and nipple clamps and other things and toys, use your imagination). We were very close and talked allot, so I really learned what she was feeling when she felt submissive, and I became intuitive in knowing when and how to set her off. It was great fun. I recommend it to all as part of your sexual diet.

Some good points here and I think a big part of this is that you were able to talk. I have known some strong and independent women at work that are submissive in the bedroom. It can be as simple as an exhaustion of being in control all the time.

I am not sure how to explain it but I feel like just going to the bedroom and opening yourself up (spreading her legs) is a form of submission. This could include being naked, giving her partner BJs, HJs, and even wearing lingerie for his pleasure. All of this combined with the holding, forcing, a kind of out of control lust by the man seems to feed into a very satisfying scene for some.

ES

I agree... and think being forceful/confident about what you want can start with that frank discussion. I would be more willing to share my interests/fantasies with someone who I don’t think I can scare off or intimidate. (Especially if that someone won’t let me weasel out of sharing in the first place... there are lots of places ‘force’ can be applied.) And if someone could confidently lead the discussion and then make those fantasies happen.... yes please. ;-)

Great point! Isn't it funny how we can talk to a perfect stranger on here about our fantasies via PM and not our partners? I remember in the 90s going on a Cruise and this lady told me she just had a threesome and her friend had a Gang bang the first day of the cruise. She loved going on Cruises because she could have sex with strangers and not worry about being judged. When you tell a stranger you like to be tied up, if he rolls his eyes or looks at you in shock, you don't get hurt. You just ask or share your fantasy with someone else.

Unfortunately things are different when you are in a relationship. That is why many couples like to have sex before marriage so they can discuss/talk/explore fantasies before things get serious. After you are in a relationship there is always the concern or worry your partner will not like, enjoy, or Judge your fantasies.

Think of it this way. Imagine someone tells you their fantasy. Sit in front of a mirror when you hear it. I am sure there may be some eyebrow raising on your part. No matter what your reaction, your loving partner may take it differently than if you were a stranger.

ES

Back