Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

Looking for lady partners

I have some threads stuck in limbo. My partner seem to have vanished from the Literotica. I’m looking for partners. You can take over the role, or I can start from the beginning again.
PM me if any of you are looking for a place to start.
 
One of my writing partners has had a change of life situation which is really great news for her, (I'm sincerely happy for her), but it means she can no longer post on Lit.

This means that I'm looking for an articulate and creative lady to take over the role of Eleanora Simoneti, a 17th Century Venetian wall flower who will, over time, step out of the shadows.

If you are at all interested in taking a look, please do: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1069781

I'd love to continue this thread as it has been so rewarding thus far, and yet has so much story left in it. Please PM me and we can chat about ideas. :)
 
Looking for Female Partner - to finish out erotic/romantic train fantasy from an abandoned thread. Here is the thread address:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1038086&highlight=Heading

Here are the last two postings:

Jessa:

They were the only ones out on the back deck of the train, she was sure that other's would have been back there but there were a few places throughout the train one could view around them. It was peaceful as she stood there holding the railing with her one hand and her drink in the other just feeling the wind against her face as it blew across it. The train was surprisingly low noise as it moved along the tracks.

They would pass through tows and cities big and small, some she would be awake to see while other's she would just pass through while sleeping. There were a few stops along the way as well, she didn't remember where they were just that the attendant read them off while she was getting checked in.

Jessa felt him step closer to her, she could smell the liquor on his breath it was slightly sweet in scent not overpowering like one would smell on a drunk. She raised her head looking for the planets and sighed as she took a sip of her wine then raised her hand towards the moon which was almost full and bright in the sky.

He spoke out about it being a beautiful night as she nodded in agreement, she picked up on him calling her beautiful as she followed her finger in the air and could see a glimpse of Saturn, and a slight bit of the rings." She leaned towards him and let him follow her finger out to see it, to where she was pointing as she could smell his cologne.
-----------------------------------------
Daniel:

Daniel was pleased that they were the only ones out on the small deck. The deck would comfortably only accommodate maybe 4 adults, so them being there would likely dissuade others from joining. This was really a very romantic setting, or at least it could be. The sense of being alone with Jessa, the wind blowing by their faces, and the beautiful night sky stirred deep feeling in Daniel. And, not just of lust, although certainly lust was there aplenty.

He watched Jessa following the planets with her finger, looking for Saturn. She didn't respond verbally to his double entendre', but she leaned toward him ostensibly to let him follow her finger where it was pointing to Saturn.

Daniel wasn't a strongly assertive man, but at some point it was time to make a move. This was the time, Daniel decided. If he overstepped his bounds, it would likely be the end of their informal relationship. If his move was acceptable, well...who knows where this would go.

As Jessa reached out to point out Saturn's location, Daniel leaned in so that their sides were touching from hips to shoulders. He gently slid his own right hand up along Jessa's outstretched left arm until his hand covered over hers. "Yes," he said, "it is a beautiful sight." Daniel held his breath waiting for Jessa's response.

Please send a PM if interested.

Great Chatter (Gr8chtr)
 
I have a few ideas I'd like to turn into RPs. Please read my SRP before PMing. I will be looking for female co-writers.

Love on the High Seas: A pair of singles on a couples dominated cruise fall for each other.

Please prepare a character biography before you PM me as well please. I have opening posts ready for these, so I can send those who are interested.

I have had some interest in these RPs, but still haven't found the right partners. If you are interested, please PM me.
 
Last edited:
I would like to write a story where my character is captured/kidnapped by some kind of villian (perhaps a fan fick - Comic/movies etc) and is being held for ransom or the like. However, they eventually fall for each other and perhaps she joins his evil plan or whatnot. Open to ideas and suggestions on villian. Please pm me if interested.

Spanks!
 
Looking for a female lead for ....

a resident evil role play ( love story) please pm me for details, Thank you
 
Looking for partner

Female partner needed for existing time traveler thread. Willing to restart if you’re interested. PM me.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130023

Thread involving a young man, his Mexican girlfriend, and the mother who doesn't approve of her......so many possible angles.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130399

RP idea about an anchorman and his colleagues. Preferably not too Ron Burgundy, of course.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130383

RP about a man just recently kicked out of his own house.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130419

A man comes home to deal with the demons of his past.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130387

Dentist meets with prospective new partner for his office.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130407

Publisher and his twin 18 year old daughters for the holidays.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130411

Ex-Confederate living in exile in Paris and his adventures while there.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1130403

Still need writers since the others bailed. Voyeur neighbor and a family that is very loving with each other.
 
Last edited:
Left Behind

Synopsis:
She was a hunter. That was until she was left behind.

He was leading the team that would've flanked the pack they were assaulting... but orders came to pull out. Not that she knew. She and her men fought desperately, waiting to be reinforced and as they fell one by one, she realized that she would die there.

It was the cruelty of fate that she lived. Not as the proud hunter she once was, but as the beast she had hunted for so long. It was a living hell. Hating what she had become, and hating those that had made her what she was.

Perhaps it was fate that they would meet again... They were once allies. Friends. Perhaps even lovers. But now. Now they meet on the battlefield as enemies.

What I’m Looking For:
This story can go many ways and I'm definitely open to suggestions. Immediately available for this story are two parts. Note - I do not expect any bestiality in either of these two parts, especially in the second part. Any sexual encounters, I expect to occur while she is in human form.

The first part would be classified as NC, and potentially go into more extreme depending on the limits of both writers. The story would start where she was left behind and infected. This would require a dominant and perhaps slightly sadistic male for the pack leader. However given where the story is going, one needs to also be willing to lose at the end of this story arc.

The second part would start after she’s taken over the pack and expanded the infected territory, referring to the first part only as her back story. Once they meet, whatever their relationship was before, the circumstances have changed. If she is captured, I have a mission for the pair to do. If he is captured, she will have to convince the pack that he is not prey and undo all that she has ingrained into the pack - Kill or be killed. Letting him live would be a touch of weakness that she cannot afford to show to a pack that might challenge her and her authority. Either way, being together means he needs to figure out how to handle her Frenzy when it occurs.

For more information: Left Behind Background

For the Part 1 Opener: Left Behind

Please PM if interested. Thank you
 
Two New Threads

Partly inspired by the hit fox show the americans this is a role play about a man under cover in america during the height of the cold war and moving to DC with his new "wife". Now there are a number of ways the wife can be played she can either be unknowing in her husbands true "job" or she can be his accomplice and a fellow agent I would prefer the fellow agent but i am open to either or on this one.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1174831

For this one I honestly have no clue for the female lead this is more of an open ended concept and im waiting for some one to bring a good idea to the table or give me their spin the main character in this on is fighting ninja's in new york and is also a vampire..... Yes I know in any case im looking for some thing fun loose and sexy for this one

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1174663
 
Back
Top