Sisters new hired hand (closed)

Aenobarbe

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Posts
105
Zack

Zachary "Zack" Hutchinson
24 yrs old
Steelly blue eyes, dark brown hair-short military haircut
6'2" chiseled body, strong-willed

Zack had been an easy going guy growing up but his just ended 5 year stint in a military unit overseas had changed all that. He was now growing increasingly cold and distant at only 24 yrs of age, having few friends and a string of ex-girlfriends around the globe. After he bid his unit farewell and slung his olive green travel bags over his shoulder, Zack headed for the boarding gate of the flight that was to take him back to his own country when the thought suddenly hit him that there was no-one to pick him up at the other side..He thought for only a second or two and only his sisters sweet face popped into his head. Zack was already disgusted with himself for thinking of her the way that he had so many times growing up and then so many more times while in the service..alone late at night when on guard duty etc..

He thought for another second or two and then took a deep breath, sat down taking out his cell phone and began dialing the number that she had e-mailed some time ago hoping that she hadn't changed it or moved. It had now been almost a year since they had last spoken and he knew that she would probably be a bit upset..

Melony

Melony Hutchinson
26 yrs old
Crystal blue eyes, Long honey colored blond hair
5'2" well developed body tone, strong-willed

Melony was out in the vinyard checking the development of the grapes. She had become the sole care taker of the vinyard after her parents had died five years ago. She managed the grapes expertly and had a real love for what she did. Soon she would have to hire migrate farmers to harvest this years bumper crop.

She was crouched examining the grapes when her cell went off. She was a bit annoyed to be disturbed but when she answered the phone no one would know it, she was a master at hiding her true feelings, being a loner did that to a person.

"Hello"

When she heard her brother's voice she got excited but that excitement did not materize in her voice.

"Zack"

She listened to him with a smile on her face.

"Why of course you can come home, when will you be here and where should I pick you up"

Zack

"Why of course you can come home, when will you be here and where should I pick you up"

Zack paused for a few seconds when he heard his sisters voice on the other end of the line, his mind already racing in excitement and reaching for the next thing to say to her. He wanted to call Melony so many times during the past year, and a couple of times he even did, but calling her number and then hanging up before she got the chance to answer wouldn't really count he would lament afterwards scolding himself inwardly. He just figured that she had her own life now with the vineyard and that guy that she was seeing when he had left to join the service. Their parents had passed away about 5 years ago now in a horrible car wreck and had left Zack some money and Melony the vineyard.

"Well my flight arrives at 12:30AM at LAX..Gate 4B..If..if it's too late..well I could just get a cab I guess..shouldn't be a problem."

He wished that he could take that back immediately after he said it..the "get a cab" part and winced while holding his cell closer to his ear inwardly hoping that she would refuse that and come to pick him up herself.

Melony

"Well my flight arrives at 12:30AM at LAX..Gate 4B..If..if it's too late..well I could just get a cab I guess..shouldn't be a problem."

Melony listened to her brother's voice, he seemed distant, not the kid brother she remembered but than again she had changed too since Mom and Dad had died. She had coldly gotten rid of the boy who had loved her because her vineyard had to come first and it did.

"No No, I will pick you up, don't be silly, you know I never needed much sleep"

There was dead silence for a moment then Melony spoke up.

"Listen Zack, I know I sound cold but I am really glad to here from you, its just..never mind we will talk when you get here, Buddy"

Buddy a term of indearment that told Zack how she really felt.

Zack

"Buddy"..there was a name that he hadn't heard from awhile, Zack thought with a hint of a smile as he shuffled the cell phone to his other ear..That was a name that only his Melony used to call him when they were younger. Damn it felt like time had slowed down as he listened to her speak making for a few moments of dead silence even missing the few last words that she said while he spaced a bit..

His big sister sounded different, Zack couldn't quite put his finger on it but something had changed. Maybe..

"Listen Zack, I know I sound cold"

"Naw don't sweat it Mel, you sound..great..I'll see you in a few hours then and...well..thanks."

Melony

The phone clicked in her ear and she looked at it and sighed. She wasn't quite the sister he remembered. Too many responsibilities and too much work and worry had turned Melony off as far as social graces. She looked at the grapes that were still between her fingers and was surprised to see she had squashed a few while she was talking to Zack. She shook her head in disgust as she saw the mess she had caused and ripped the squashed grapes off the vine. She stood and angerly throw them as far as she could.

She looked at her vineyard and again hoped she would find migrant farmers that weren't lazy this year. She walked to the house and took a shower, changed her clothing and headed for the airport. Somehow her heart was a little lighter as she thought of Zack. At last someone to talk to but would he understand her plight, he had been in service a long time and faced more in his life then she would ever face. Somehow what happened to her seemed trival compared to what her brother probably went through.

She got into her red corvette, old but she did not care, it was the only joy she had in her life, the only freedom. When she would ride in it when she had the chance to drive, all her cares would melt away. The wind blew through her beautiful honey colored hair as she drove fast to the airport. No cars were on the road in this farm country, all were abed resting for the next full day of work as she should be doing. But hell, didn't she deserve a few hours of enjoyment at least. She pushed the negative thoughts away and thought of her brother and smiled.

She got to the airport 20 minutes early and went to the ladies room to brush her long hair and put on a bit of lipstick. She looked into the mirror and saw a pretty woman, a bit pale but still pretty. She backed up and looked at her toned body. The only thing she did not like about it was her big breast, they did'nt seem to match her petite frame. She looked annoyed and walked out of there toward the gate where Zack would be coming through.

Surprisingly she did not have long to wait as his plane was 10 minutes early. When she saw him the years melted away. She called out to him with a lovely smile on her face.

"Zack, Zack"

She hurried up to him and held out her arms, surprised at the size her brother had grown too.

Zack

As the plane finally disembarked at its destination Zack breathed a sigh of relief as the flight had been long and he didn't get more than a few minutes of sleep at a time. Thoughts and images of his older sister had flooded his head almost non-stop from the exact time that they had ended their brief and slightly awkward phone call. He inwardly blamed himself for the slight awkwardness of the call..the pauses of silence.. which he knew was due to just the excitement of hearing Melonys voice for real this time instead of it just running through his head so many times for the past year.

Zack glanced at his watch. Perfect..10 minutes early..

Now he could make a quick change into street clothes instead of meeting his sister in the drab fatigues that he was still wearing. He was never really sure how she had felt about him serving, she had never said much about it and usually she almost always spoke her mind..at least she did back then. During the countless times that he glared at the picture of Melony that she had given him before he disembarked he wondered about her life..and the time that they..

"Zack..Zack.."

Zacks head snapped over in the direction of the female voice calling out his name quickly scanning the crowd and then did a double take back to the honey haired beauty standing there with her arms outstretched. Zack stood there as his jaw dropped for a few seconds. A glazed look now came across his eyes while he took in his sisters beauty with a wide smile beginning to overtake his hardened features. He hated showing any kind of emotion now but this was something that he couldn't control as he walked a bit faster in Melonys direction his own arms now outstretching as well.

"M..Mel...Melony"

Melony

As Zack and Melony reached each other, she was surprised at his height, he was a good foot taller then her and she really didn't know where to grab him but he took that problem right away from her by picking her straight up and hugging her. Her breasts were squashed into his chest, a moment of embrassment filled her but then she remembered this was her buddy, he would never do anything to harm her. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Boy Buddy what were they feeding you in the service, you are huge now"

They both laughed at her words and the sensation she felt against her body was shocking. After all this was her brother not a boyfriend. Finally he put her down and she adjusted her clothing.

"Do you have all your gear or do we need to go by baggage. The car is right outside that door there, no need to hurry if you need to do something, she blushed as she realized how that sounded"

Zack

Putting a tight bear hug around his sister and not knowing his own strength Zack lifted Melony about three feet off of the ground. Their embrace started off as just an innocent sibling hug at first but as it wore on Zack could start to feel his rapidly thickening cock begin to stir as his sisters ample soft breasts first mashed into his face and then pressed determinedly into his muscular chest.

Zack put Melony back down carefully after telling her how happy he was to see her and then giving her a kiss on her cheek. He made sure to shift to the side as he did this making sure that she would not feel the lump that was now suddenly in his pants as his face reddened a bit.

"Boy Buddy what were they feeding you in the service, you are huge now"


They both laughed at her words, with Zack a little more nervously
at the hidden double meaning at the end of that sentence.. He heard his sis mention something about baggage but it went in one ear and out the other as he stood there smiling and staring at her form with his eyes always darting back to her large rack after a second or two.. maybe a little too openly for his own good. He felt slightly disgusted with himself for acting like some horny pervert with his own sister but for some reason couldn't help himself.

"I..I'm sorry Mel..it's just that I'm so happy to see you. You look..beautiful.

Zack wished that he hadn't used that word but that was what he felt. His face now reddened a bit further as he gasped for air and felt his heart pounding in his chest.

"Are you hungry? Maybe we can go over to that coffee shop for a quick bite to eat." Zack said looking over towards the quiet all night airport cafe in the corner.

He couldn't wait to talk to Melony but acted cool trying his hardest to curb his inner excitement.

Melony

Mel looked at the cafe and then back up at her brother.

"I was thinking of making you something to eat when we got home but to tell you the truth, I am not the cook our Mother was"

As she mentioned their Mother her eyes saddened as they always did when she thought of her loss but when she looked up at Zack her face brightened.

"Yes, lets catch a bit of eat and then when we get home all we have to do is go to bed, right"

Again what she said seemed to embrass her brother and Mel could not figure out why.

"Zack, is something wrong, am I saying something I shouldn't be saying, you keep blushing, why"

When she shrugged her breasts rose and fell and she notice Zack was looking at her in a funny way. She shrugged as the silence fell between them and grabbed one of his big arms and moved him with great difficulty towards the cafe. She never noticed how her breast was pressing into his arm nor the sutle change of his breathing as she finally got him to the cafe.

"Your harder to move then a 25 lb bag of plant food, do you know that"

They entered the cafe and sat in a booth. As they ordered the waitress flirted with Zack and Melony got annoyed.

"Do you always mix pleasure with business Miss, this is my dollar so I think you best get a move on"

The harshness in Mel's voice surprised Zack.

Zack

"Zack, is something wrong, am I saying something I shouldn't be saying?"

No. No..it's nothing. Just a little jet lag along with the temperature change that's all sis. -Zack remarked lying as he dragged his eyes away off of Melonys figure and forward to the cafe.

He wasn't sure why his big sister kept calling him Buddy, as there was a forgettable experience long ago when she caught him rubbing her white bra all over his face once in the basement and laughed at him before turning around and heading back up the stairs. After all he was supposed to be taking up the finished laundry for their mother as a favor not playing with Melonys bra. But she had surely forgotten that by now, she was just being amiable Zack figured still a little disgusted at himself for the way that he was acting around his grown big sister.

As they slid into a booth, one on each side the waitress came over and started flirting with him before being scolded by Melony. Her tone of voice surprised him slightly as he looked across the table at her slowly coming to terms with the fact that this was not the same sister that he had left a few years ago. Her manner was now determined and independant and Zacks insides were on fire as he continued to stare at her not quite knowing what was going on.

Finally the waitress arrives with two glasses of ice water placing them in front of the two of them. Zack quickly lunged for his and started gulping down the water and then pressed the cold glass against his forehead before placing it down on the table in front of him..

"Listen Mel...I'm sorry..well..for..not keeping in touch this past year.."

Melony

Mel was looking at her brother when the waitress came back with ice water and the look she gave the girl could have killed her. The girl hurried away to see how soon the food would be up. She had a bit of fear of the petite blonde woman.

As the waitress left Mel's eyes softened as she looked at her big, strong handsome brother, she would have to protect him from the likes of that waitress that was for sure. She watched him lunged for his ice water and drink it down almost to quickly then he held the cold glass to his forehead before placing it down. Mel reached forward and placed her hand over his. Before she could say anything he spoke and she listened to his words.

"Listen Mel...I'm sorry..well..for..not keeping in touch this past year.."

She looked at him surprised.

"Is that why your acting so strange, you feel guilty, there is no need for that, Zack, you know it is a two way street and I have been a slacker too, you know. Things happen, I of all people know that, I have been so wrapped up in the vineyard that well lets say nothing else matter. You on the other hand have been serving our country, I should have been the one to keep the lines of communication going, I am sorry too, Zack. But now we are together and we will make up for lost time, right, buddy"

She brushed her hand across his forehead thinking maybe he was sick because of the ice water glass thing but no he felt cool. She was beginning to worry about him just as she did when they were kids.

The food arrived and it seemed the old waitress sent over a waiter to handle the bitch she thought. Melody looked into the waiter's eyes and smiled. Therefore making the waitress look like an idiot. The waiter leaves and from the kitchen she can hear an argument and she smiles.

"Lets eat up and get home Zack"

Zack

After ordering for the both of them, Zack handed back the menus and then he and his sister engaged in some small talk. He couldn't believe how different she looked as he stared at her, when he had left Melony was a young girl but now she was a woman and a beautiful one at that. He noticed how the soft nape of her neck eased into her shoulders and how her full breasts heaved and jiggled on any slight movement..

Zack gulped a few times and then he felt his palms getting hot as his sexy and curvy big sister swiped her petite hand slowly across his forehead making him curse to himself under his breath for getting these feelings that were surely not right. The scary thing was that the feelings that he were getting for Melony were nothing new, he was quite familiar with them by now but subduing them everytime.

The waitress was still shooting looks over at Zack from behind the awnings of the kitchen but he was oblivious as he continued to stare at his sister eating across the table. After taking a few bites of his burger and waiting for Melony to finsh hers, Zack bolted up from the table and went over to the cashier to pay the check before heading back to his sis who was standing there looking at him with a funny and inquisitive look on her face between smiling.

"Yes let's..umm..let's head out Mel.."

Melony

Mel noticed Zack was not eating much and thought it pecurlar as it was him that wanted something to eat. She on the other hand was eating ravonously. She did not know she was so hungry until the food touched her lips. When she was through, Zack suddenly bolted to the cash register and paid the bill.

I stood up and I found myself crossing back and forth between a smile and confusion. What was going on here anyway. I did not know and that disturbed me. When my brother came toward me I got a strange feeling in my belly as he grabbed my arm and moved me out of their like a racing locamotion. I felt his hard toned body against mine. My feet barely touched the floor as he pulled me closer to his side and set my heart racing. We had never been this close in our entire lifes as children. What was going on here, anyway. I kept thinking this over and over again.

As we hit the air the contrast of the cool air and his hard heated body brought a gasp to my lips and he looked down at me strangely.

"What is the hurry, Zack, you hardly ate you know"

His grip tightened on me and I wondered if I had angered him somehow. He steared me to the corvette and asked for the keys. I was too shocked to protest as I handed them to him.

Zack

As Zack was paying the tab at the front register with the waitress that was flirting with him earlier his mind was oblivious and someplace else. The waitress kept smiling at him in a way that only a woman can to a man and then as she purposely brushed against his forearm when returning his credit card he simply replied with a "oh i'm sorry..thanks" before turning away quickly and literally ignoring the now frowning cafe girl as his mind continued to race with excitement with images of his sister Mel. I was lucky that she didn't look up and catch me watching her eat as I was literally staring at her, my eyes drinking in her every movement.

I wasn't sure why I was having these kinds of thoughts about my own sister again but they had to stop. I wasn't 4,000 miles away from her anymore staring at her picture and remembering old times that only we together knew of, she was right here.. Hell she was probably still with that guy that I hated and married him for all I know. We have barely talked except for some small talk.. I'll try and bring up the subject in the car ride back to the vineyard I figured as I walked up to Melony standing there by our table shooting her another strange look kind of half smiling and then taking her..literally almost grabbing her by the arm and leading her towards the exits and the cool night air.

As we began walking I must have pulled my sister much closer to me because suddenly I felt her breasts pushing into my side and when that happened I kind of looked down at her and discovered that she was already looking up at me...I barely fought off the only thought and desire that I had in my head then, deciding against kissing Melony hard on her full red lips as I figured that that wouldn't be too good of an idea right now since she was probably already thinking strange things about me and that certainly wouldn't have helped the situation..

The cool fresh air might relax me a bit, and when in the car things would most likely return back to normal..whatever that is.. I thought while almost obliviously gripping her petite body even tighter now and taking the car keys from her hand.

"What is the hurry, Zack, you hardly ate you know"

"Wha..? Oh..N..no hurry Mel I just..want to get back and see the vineyard I guess.."

My sister looked up at me again at first with a look on her face as if to say 'what can be seen in the middle of the night?' but then smiled making me smile back at her like always.

As we reached the parking lot and she kind of proudly pointed out her old vette to me I complimented her on it and then led her over to the passenger side opening the door for her like I would a girlfriend or a date instead of a sister and letting Mel in with a perservering thought still rattling through my head..

This has to stop man what the hell are you doing..?

After I let Mel in I walked around to the drivers side and got in. I quickly stole a glance at her legs and then turned on the ignition, put the car in gear and drove out from the airport lot heading towards the country. Luckily I still knew exactly which roads to take back to the old vineyard so we just drove, with both my sister and I now falling silent lost in our own thoughts for the moment as the moonlighted scenery rolled on by.

Melony

Mel put her head back against the headrest and looked up at the sky. The black velvet sky was a beautiful backdrop for the diamond like glitter of the stars. The moon was a beautiful color complimating the whoe panaroma of the night. She was getting tired but also her mind was racing thinking of a hundred things at once.

The morning would be upon her pretty soon as she always went to the vineyards around five in the morning, sometimes eariler when something was worrying her but right now she was enjoying the peace and security of having her brother around.

She turned her head and looked at her handsome brother. His chisled good looks and his fine toned body and thought of how he had succeeded in manhandling her only a few minutes ago. She got a strange senation in her belly at that thought and frowned. What was wrong with her this was her brother. But her eyes still continued to roam his body. His stomach was flat leading to the unmentionable between his legs. He was quite big there she thought and then blushed. Her eyes moved to the muscular development of his legs quite different then her smooth toned legs. She smiled as she remembered Mom saying boys are built way different then girls, Mel. Mom was right and her brother was a wonderful example of how beautiful the male body could be if the way he wore his clothing was any indication.

She shook her head trying to knock these thoughts from her mind.

Zack

It was a relief to get into the night air Zack thought as he slid the drivers side window down an inch or two glancing to his left watching the scenery outside slowly change from storefronts and developments to more rural farmhouses and fields of wheat. Though his eyes were focused on the moonlit scenery outside and the road ahead, his mind was focused on Melony whether he wanted it to be or not it seemed. He glanced over at his sis again who was looking up through the sun/moon roof at the night sky. He got the feeling that she was looking at him just a few seconds before which gave him another funny feeling in the pit of his stomach like the ones at the airport less than a half-hour before.

Clearing his throat, Zack reached down and flicked on the radio and the old song seperate ways by Journey started coming through the speakers. He had so many questions to ask Mel that he didn't know where to start as his mind raced excitedly and for some reason flashed back to a time in their parents home when they were both teenagers and his sister snuck into his room late one night just to talk. They talked and talked about almost everything under the sun that one hot humid August night years ago and it was one of Zacks most happy and fondest memories as he could still remember nearly everything..

"Mel you're sure it's not a problem..?..ya know..me staying at your place tonight..?"

Zack didn't want to ask her outright if she was married or seeing someone so this seemed a good way to skirt around it he thought.. He cleared his throat more loudly this time when he thought more of this possibility, his eyebrows furling downward and his grip tightening on the steering wheel.

Melony

Zach's voice brought her back down to earth as she turned to him once more. She wondered why he called their childhood home, her place. She looked at him confused before she spoke.

"Zach, we are going home, just because our parents left the place to me, doesn't mean it is no longer your home too. I don't want you to think of it as anything else but our home"

She thought for a moment.

"Before they died, it was strange, it was like they knew what was going to happen to them, I don't know, it was wierd, they called me to the kitchen one evening and told me what their wishes were. They never wanted the vineyard to leave the family and I promised them that when you came home, I would try to get you to stay on the land that is both our birth rights. You are coming home Zach, not to my place, to our place"

She wondered if maybe he did not want to be shackled to the land as she was. Suddenley she became protective of their home.

"If you do not want to work the vineyard, I will understand but I wish you would consider staying if only for a little while"

Zack

After Melony pointed it out, Zack wasn't really quite sure why he considered their childhood home her place either but he always figured that such an attractive and sexy girl like his older sister would certainly be shacked up with some guy there if not already married. He thought back for a second or two and he didn't recall seeing a ring on her finger at the airport and she didn't mention anything about seeing anyone but then again he didn't really ask..

"Sis I'd love to stay for awhile..as long as you.." Zack looked over at Mel just then and smiled warmly at her after which he rubbed his right hand on her thigh maybe just a moment or two too long..

"Yea..um..*clears throat* yea hell I need to stay in shape anyway and I can't think of a better way than working the fields."

Well that was lame.. Zack thought to himself as he fumbled for words but then again he didn't really care, what was exciting him was the prospect of being near Mel pure and simple. He missed his sister more than she could imagine and was trying to play it cool but being so near her was making this difficult as the renewed bulge in his pants would attest to.

Melony

Mel was surprised by the ripples of excitement that ran through her body as her brother touched her thigh. She wondered to herself what was that all about, she had never felt such a feeling before. She was disappointed as he removed his hand and got even more confused. What was wrong with her, she was getting feelings that were not normal for her. She crossed her legs feeling funny in her tummy as she tried to relax.

"Yes the field is the best place to keep your body toned, that is for sure. And I will be glad of the company. I am afraid your old sister has become a bit of a recluse. Since Mom and Dad died I have been alone and sometimes I find myself short with people. You will have to correct me if I do that to you Zack"

She looked out the window again. After a while she turned to look at him and was surprised to see a frown on his face. She decided not to ask him about it, afterall he had a rought time too, being away and in the service.

"I go to the fields pretty early Zach, but you do not have to do that, that is just me"

She thought of the West field and frowned, those grapes were not doing so well and she did not know why.

"So tomorrow when you wake, I will be in the West field. You can use Dad's 96 Jeep, you know the red one to get there, I use the truck as I have the tools in it"

She rested her head once more on the headrest wondering why Zach was not talking and thinking he was tired.

Zack

Barely without him even realizing it Zack continued to have an odd frown on his face at the thought of his sister being involved with another guy almost like a jealous lover. He again was inwardly ashamed of himself for thinking wrong thoughts like these but luckily for him Melony couldn't read minds he thought, as he glanced over at her legs again and then up to her face. He kind of studied her while she looked back at him, not quite sure what to think of what Mel had just told him about her being a recluse but knowing what the term meant very well..

Just then a Grateful Dead song came over the airways and Zack immediately turned the volume down almost to a whisper as he just wasn't a fan.. Mel seemed to find some amusement in this and looked away.

"You still have Dads old jeep..? *laughs lightly* Hard to believe that that thing is still running. R..Remember the time that we.."

His sentence was cut off as he swerved the Vette hard to the right almost clipping the guard rail avoiding what looked like a fox or a coyote in the middle of the road.

"Damn..you o.k. sis?" he asked Mel somehow finding that his right arm was now extended across her tummy and brushing against the bottoms of her soft breasts. Touching his sisters body again even involuntarily made Zack feel good as the tiny side road leading to the family vineyard came into view a few hundred feet ahead of them in the moonlight.

Melony

Mel just didn't get that frown nor the way Zack was looking at her. If she didn't know better she would think he was interested in her as a woman but that was foolish, he was her brother. She adjusted her skirt thinking she was sitting inappropriately and her brother was annoyed with her appearance.

When the Grateful Dead song came on the radio, Mel had to smile at how Zack turned the volume down He had never been a fan and neither had she but it didnt bother her as it did when their music came on. She chuckled lightly at her own thoughts.

Mel turned when she heard him teasing about the jeep and then suddenly her brother swerved her vet.

"What the...."

She looked at her brother in shock as she felt his arm against her tummy and breasts.

"What the heck are you doing"

Mel slapped at his arm shaken by the weird sensation that shot through her body. She realized it was excitement that she should not be having for Zach and wanted to get herself clear of him.

She was so upset at herself that she had not even noticed the turn in leading to the family vineyard. She glared at Zach as his solid arm was not going away so easily.

Zack

Zack finally and somewhat reluctantly removed his right arm from around Melonys waist and instead put in on the gearshift in between them lowering it into 1st as he took the sharp right turn onto that very familiar road from years past. He could feel her eyes on him while looking ahead and mumbled an apology followed by something about her needing to use her seatbelt more often.

Now changing the subject just like he always did when he was uncomfortable talking about something in his younger years, he spoke as he shifted back into 3rd, the vette now bolting down the darkened birch tree lined side road hitting a pothole here and there.

"I think that was either a fox or a coyote not sure, I saw it at the last minute." was all that he offered up with a hint of a nervous tone in his voice as he snuck another quick glance down again for another look at his sisters legs but to his dismay finding them now covered by her skirt. Zack didn't know where these thoughts were coming from but they had to stop. Mel might never talk to me again if she knew..and I couldn't take that.. was the message going through his head.

It would be good for him to get out into the big vineyard tomorrow with just the grapes and loads of fresh air and hard work to clear his mind, body, and soul.

The pupils in Zacks eyes dilated slightly as he looked over at Mel sitting there staring out the passenger window with her long almost golden blonde hair wrapped around her shoulders and the thing that she said about herself being old and a recluse suddenly entered his mind. He frowned again oddly and looked back straight ahead through the windshield. He was trying to make sense of what she said but couldn't, they would talk further tomorrow and he would make a point of it.


"Mel..thank you for doing all this..picking me up and...well..thanks.."

Zack looked over again at his solemn but beautiful sister after he said that now making eye contact with her as he smiled.

Melony

Mel sat quietly looking out of the window. She couldn't believe what she had felt when Zach's arm was against her. She had yelled at him basically because of her own feelings. Unbelieveable feelings for her own brother. She was ashamed of herself as she remembered they way her heart had quickened at their contact.

She heard him garble something about a seatbelt but ignored it. She had pulled her skirt down to hide herself from him, stupid, he knew her too well. But did he know how her heart had quickened from his touch. His voice came through to her about a coyote and she ignored that too.

Finally his gratitude had lured her eyes towards him as he thank her for picking him up. Their eyes met and she relaxed a bit, maybe she was over-reacting. After all it wasnt as if she understood about male/female relationship. Yes that was it, what happened was nothing and she should stop making it something. She finally smiled at her brother.

"No problem Zach, I didnt mind picking you up at all, what else can a sister do"

Her smile became genuine finally as her heart lightened and she came to a false decision on what had just happened.

Zack

"No problem Zach, I didnt mind picking you up at all, what else can a sister do"

"Thanks hun..um..Mel.."

Zack felt relieved that Melony had said that and his muscles relaxed only if just a bit as he squirmed in his seat his pants still stretched. This had all just been an awkward misunderstanding he thought as she was his own big sister for Christ sakes, most definitely not a datable or available female.. what was he ever thinking. Nothing could and will ever happen, that was settled.

And as if to even further the issue, she had after all covered her legs up with her skirt after she had probably caught him looking. Zack knew well from experience all of the subtle signs that a woman gives to a man to show if she is interested or not and that was definitely at the top of the list.

Finally they pulled into the long driveway leading to the house with miles of moonlit vineyard just beyond and to the sides of it..

Now becoming a little nostalgic at the sight of their childhood house and becoming increasingly sorry for leaving Mel alone like this Zack sighed..a very heavy sigh.

"Mel..I've been away far too long.."

Zack pulled up a bit further and he parked the vette in a spot next to a huge tractor that was rusting away by the barn and turned off the ignition. The reunited siblings sat there in the front seat and looked out at the moonlit vineyards for a moment or two in silence within their thoughts.. neither wanting to get out of the sportscar just yet.

Melony

Mel relaxed against the headrest once more, her eyes looking at the vineyard before her. Releaved of her stress by the moonlite vineyard her tightly clenched legs relaxed to open as in supplication to the beauty she was seeing. Her skirt rose slightly as she seemed to be dreaming with her eyes open.

"You know Zach, the times like this when I look out into the acres of ripening grapes, full of their juces against the backdrop of the moon that I find peace. This view makes all the sacrifices and days and nights of lonelyness worthwhile"

She turned to her brother who had a funny look on his face.

"I wish Mom and Dad were here to see that I did make a go of their life's work"

She looked back at the vinyard once last time.

"We best get in now, Zack, morning comes early and I have a lot of work to do in the morning. You can sleep in of course as I am on the land way earlier then the norm"

Melony opened her door and as she slid out of it her skirt hiked up to her thighs. She was on her feet quickly, turned and shut the door and walked briskly to the porch, turned back and looked at Zack.

"Aren't you coming"

Zack

"Yes..yea I'll be right in Mel"

Zack was quickly getting impressed by his sisters new work ethic, back when they were younger he remembered that she used to enjoy here time away from the place as well, going into the city with friends or a club, even just if to go out to eat but now...

He looked over to his right and watched her slip out of the car noting again with a twinge of excitement that her skirt had ridden up a bit this time almost to the tops of her thighs. Yes Zack was impressed with Mels newfound work ethic but he didn't yet quite understand it fully. How could such an attractive and nearly perfect woman like his big sister be satisfied with such a solitary life like this..? All by herself all the time?

This view makes all the sacrifices and days and nights of lonelyness worthwhile"

Well you're not alone anymore. Zack thought to himself as he fixed his pants a bit more and finally exited the car himself.

"I'm sure that Mom and Dad are looking down from someplace and see." he offered to Mel reassuringly as he paused and looked out at the miles of grape vines one more time with her. He grinned slightly as he looked back over at her. Little did his sister know that he was going to surprise her the next morning and be out in the fields even before she was..

"Yea I might sleep in a bit tomorrow, it was really a long flight."

As Mel nodded and then turned and headed for the door Zack followed closely behind her, his eyes roaming downward and fixating on his sisters rounded ass swaying from side to side in her tight woolen skirt as she walked scolding himself inside for doing so.

Just what is going on here?

Melony

Mel clicked on the lights as she passed them and then thought to tell Zach something.

"I shower at night Zack and I use the hall bathroom. You can use Mom and Dad's bathroom if you want to, I just haven't the heart to do that. Maybe since you are home and after the days work, you wouldn't mind helping me to clean their room out"

She looked down at the floor and when she looked into his eyes, he could see the pain of loss in her eyes.

"I didn't have the heart to go though their stuff alone. I haven't even gon through their papers, I just couldn't do it. The Lawyer had their will so I had no need to look for it as well as their financial things, so I knew where the vineyard stood financially"

She looked down once more.

"We will talk more tomorrow, I need a shower and my bed, Zack"

She headed for the hall bathroom leaving Zach to do as he would. Once in the bathroom she quickly stripped off her clothing and placed them in the hamper. She turned on the shower and looked at her face in the mirror before stepping into it. She stood under the shower letting the hot water relieve her tension

Zack

Zack followed Melony inside the old house and then closed the door behind them. The place almost looked the same as when he left for the service Zack couldn't believe it. Scanning the surroundings further he looked up towards the staircase and saw the extended family and childhood pictures still hanging there on the old wood paneling albeit a bit dusty.

"Mom and Dads room..? Wha?..Yes o.k. Financial papers..? "Yea we'll talk more tomorrow and we'll go through them together.. that's fine sis."

He wasn't sure how to take the fact that Mel still hadn't cleaned out their parents bedroom and stuff, after all it has been 5 years. Zack scratched his unshaven face a bit and looked over at Mel as she turned the corner with her skirt waving and then she disappeared down the hallway. Now starting to feel even more remorseful and guilty for leaving his sister alone to deal with all of this for so long Zack took a deep breath and sat down in what was his fathers favorite old English leather chair over in the den.

There was the old fireplace a few feet away with a few quarter logs of wood by the side, maybe he would start a fire later on he thought since that always helped him to think things out even when he was a teenager.

His mind wandered a few seconds more and then Zack put his bags down by the side of the chair and headed over to the kitchen for a drink. Just as he stood up Zack could hear the sound of the shower in the hall bathroom and he paused in his tracks for a second slightly disgusted at himself for the thought that just crossed his mind.

Imagining his sister naked washing her smooth skin and silken hair was not a very brotherly thought, maybe if he relieved himself later while in private that would do the trick. He had to get rid of these thoughts as Mel would probably want nothing to do with him again if she knew what he was thinking for the last few hours.. that he was some kind of perv being without a woman for too long in the service..

Taking a homemade wine cooler from the fridge, Zack then wandered down the back hallway in the direction of his old room which was right next to his older sisters for so many years starting to feel some curiousity. The back hallway was filled with more pictures as more old memories continued to flood his mind.

Melony

Mel found herself doozing off in the shower and quickly washed herself and her hair and stepped into the coolness of the bathroom which woke her up quickly. She dried herself and brushed her hair. She opened the linen closet to get her robe which hung inside the door. She frowned as she saw it was her light silky robe hanging there. There was nothing she could do but put it on and it clung to her damp body. She tied it and hurried out of the bathroom to say goodnight to Zach.

He must have gone to bed she thought and then hurried down the hall. She debated whether to knock on his door and after a bit knocked gently. She heard him call out to come in. She looked down at herself and shook her head. She opened the door slightly and stuck her head in.

"Just wanted to say goodnight, Zack"

Zack

Zack continued down the hall and saw that his old bedroom door was closed. Upon arriving at the entrance he turned the old metal doorknob and entered looking around a bit. It looked a bit different he thought as either Mel or their parents had changed a few things since he had been gone. After looking at himself in his old mirror for a minute or two he took his shirt off pulling it over his head and tossing it on the bed. He still had his brass dogtags on hanging around his neck from the service, it had gotten to be a habit to wear them which he knew that he had to break now that he was a civilian again. He looked very fit, muscular and still tanned no doubt from the endless hours of guard duty at the base.

Walking over to his old king-sized bed in the center of the room, Zack flopped himself down on his back staring at the ceiling still going over the days incredible events in his head as his thoughts once again turned to Mel and how good she looked. He reached over to click on the lamp on the nighttable next to him but the bulb had burnt out so he just lay there in the room that was dimly lit only by the moonlight from the window.

Feeling safe that his sister was still in the shower down the hall Zack took out his once again hard cock and started stroking it lazily behind the closed but unlocked door as he thought of her.

"Just wanted to say goodnight, Zack"

"Huh.??"

In a state of surprise and shock when Mel peeked in her head in the door Zack quickly let go of his cock and scrambled to grab his shirt that was lying on the bed next to him covering his exposed area.

He was redfaced and had no idea if his sister saw anything in the moonlight only replying to her with some smalltalk after a few moments of awkward silence.

"So was your shower o.k..?"

Melony

Mel did not know why Zack had jumped up so rapidly and even when he spoke he sounded funny. She was concerned and forgot about the silky robe that showed her shape to severly and walked into his room and over to him. She wondered why he was holding his shirt so protectively over the bottom part of his body.

"Is everything alright, Zack"

She looked up into his eyes searchingly as he look down at her as the moonlight on her body left nothing to the imagination through the thin silky cloth of her robe.

Zack

Seeing his pretty sister there in the flimsy robe that she was wearing was not helping Zacks growing "problem" as he shifted over to his side still holding the shirt protectively over the bottom half of his body. The pair of jeans that he had changed into were unzipped and rolled halfway down around his thighs as he stared at her in the moonlight with his insides on fire.

"Yea I'm ok Mel" was Zacks only response as his eyes went from her looking into her eyes to her breasts and then back to her eyes..

"It's nothing.."

Melony

She sighed, it was obvious he was not going to tell her what was wrong.

"All right, Zack, keep your own council" She spoke with annoyance in her voice.
I am going to bed now"

She moved forward toward him and kissed him on the cheek. As she began to straighten up he grabbed her and she looked at him once more wondering what the problem was.

Zack

"All right, Zack, keep your own council, I'm going to bed now..

When Mel leaned over and kissed him on the cheek her robe became undone exposing her breasts to him before she withdrew.

Zacks looked at his sister for a moment with an odd look on his face and then grabbed her pulling her forcefully to him. His arms wrapped around her back tightly as he mashed his lips against hers hungrily kissing her hard and forcing his tongue into her mouth with a low groan.

Zack and Mel were both breathing heavily now as the shirt fell off of Zacks thigh area exposing his huge erect cock.

Melony

Whoa, she thought to herself as she felt Zacks arms go around her. She found he was holding her tightly, she could not move as his mouth came against hers hard and yes possessively. She struggled for a moment or two until his tounge filled her mouth releasing sexual desires that she never thought she had.

He pulled her close and laid down, she found she was squarely on top of his body and something hard was poking her between her legs rubbing against her forbidden area and causing excitement to race through her body. His hold was firm down the whole length of her and as he moved against her she moaned into his mouth. Her breasts were raising and falling against his massive chest. Each rub excited her in a strange and erotic way, her nipples hardened with a will of their own. Could she want sex with her brother? It was the last coherent thought she had before his manhood pressed into her clit, sealing her surrender forever.

Zack

Zack rolled his tongue around in Mels mouth searching out her tongue, finally finding it and twisting his around hers. He didn't know the length of which he needed her groaning his wishes into her ear after they ended the liplock. He never planned to have sex with his sister but right now that was the front and foremost thing burning in his body and soul.

Zack gripped Mel firmly by her sides while staring straight up into her eyes after which he slowly lowered his sister onto his thick upright tool holding her down forcefully so that her pussy engulfed the full length of his manhood.

She leaned over a bit in the moonlit room with her hair falling into Zacks face as he began to lift his sisters perfect feminine body up and down on his rock hard cock in a steady but forceful motion. He skewed and speared his tool into her opening deeper and deeper in quickly and then out more slowly as she whimpered something.. Zacks eyes almost rolled back in his head now from the intense but forbidden pleasure that his big sisters snug pussy was giving him after which he responded by grunting her name and stirring his now well lubricated tool even deeper inside of her like a spoon finally bottoming out against her womb holding her there for a few moments while gazing at her in pure lust. Zack couldn't believe that this was happening and fully knew the consequences of what was happening between him and Melony but all that he wanted right now was more of his sisters touch..her body and soul..and it was a feeling that was not new to him somehow.

Melony

Mel had never felt such emotions, such passion and if she was honest with herself such pure lust. How could she be feeling all this about Zack her brother. Maybe when he finished this fantastic kiss, he would realize what he was doing and stop. His tongue kept playing with hers and she found she was losing her tentative hold on reality and being swept along with him into a relm of need that burned in her belly.

Somehow her light silky robe had disappeared and she could feel his hard body close so close that the touch of it as he stepped up the kiss was amazing as it slid along her nude unprotected skin. She moaned into his mouth but the sound disappeared. When the kiss ended Mel was breathing hard, a bit of her mind started working and then Zack gripped her sides and lifted her slightly. She felt his hard, large shaft at the opening of her being and gasped. She had no will to fight him as he lowered her onto it.

His mesmerizing eyes held hers and there was no mistaking that he would not allow her to wriggle away as he held her tightly onto his cock. His hands held her down forcefully as he thrusted deeply in her, her fluids mixed with the blood of her hyman as she groaned with the pleasure, pain of it. She leaned forward as a strange spasm rocked her world.

Mel could feel the strength of her brother as he lifted her and brought her down on his hard unyeilding manhood. Her own body was opening to admit him further into it. Her groans varyied in intensity as he varyied his strokes in and out of her vagina. He did not stop until he had his shaft inbedded in her and by that time she was whimpering with sheer passion. By then she would not have left her position on his masterful cock. She whispered to him very low that they shouldn't be doing this but it was so grabbled by raw lust that of course he did not hear her. She was completely full of Zack, it was an amazing thing and made her emotions soar.

They were joined tightly bound in lust when Zack grunted her name. When she thought he could go no deeper into her, he shifted somehow and she slipped the rest of the way and could feel his mound pressing against hers. Her passion filled eyes were half closed when she saw Zack's gaze of pure lust. She need to touch him, she did not know why but her hands ran over his chest and arms filling her with raw need. As she leaned forward she began to kiss the flesh of his chest as if she had done this a million times wetting it with her mouth as she went into a new world of sin.

Zack

As he pulled his sister down unto his throbbing hard cock again and again thoroughly massaging her inner pussy walls, Zack was grunting her name lowly as his mind escaped into a fog of lust. He knew that it was wrong yet he had somehow wanted Mel this way for so long, longer than he could remember. The feel of his sisters skin was like fire against his everywhere that it touched, if there was a way to get closer to her Zack was trying to find it.

He looked up at Mel with her eyes closed, she was now biting her quivering lower lip making him groan again pulling her head in for another deep kiss while he pumped her. He filled her warm soaking vagina deeply briefly pulling out only to rub his cockhead around her puffy clit teasing her a bit before thrusting into her opening even deeper.

"MELONY..*grunts*..MELONY...DOES MY HARD COCK FEEL GOOD SIS?"

Zack still half couldn't believe that this was happening, maybe it was all a dream but the feel of her was so real..

He thought that he heard Mel whimper something but didn't much pay attention to it now releasing her head from his deep french kiss, burying his face in between her large dangling breasts. Zack stayed there for a drawn out moment or two basking in the incredible feeling of her feminine softness, then taking turns on pulling each hardened nipple into his mouth. He sucked on his sisters nipples hard as if he was trying to draw milk, her breasts were smothering his face now while he reached around her and gripped her bouncing ass forcefully driving his hard pole deeper and deeper into her pussy, finally bumping up against her womb.

Zack did everything that he could to hold back his impending explosion of cum into Mels pussy as his contorted face would show. He flexed his huge cock inside of her now stirring it around like a spoon then gripping her soft ass globes tighter making sure that their bodies were rubbing and connected together as close as possible.

Not caring anymore about any future consequences, Zack bared his soul and grunted his forbidden love for his own sister into her ear now gently biting and licking at her lobes as he prepared to fill her..

Melony


Each time Zack jammed her down onto his manhood, Mel groaned as shockwaves of pleasure zipped across her tummy driving her wildly into passion. She was like putty in his hands as he pulled her down so he could ravish her mouth. He pumped into quickly and then withdrew, she heard her own voice that sounded strange to her.

"No"

She rubbed against him looking for that pleasure tool and relaxed as he rubbed against her clit causing wild moans to spring from her mouth. Suddenly he drove back into her vagina deeply and forcibly and she bit down on his shoulder. She was so far into passion that her moans became more like screams each time he drove into her.

She heard his voice in a fog of pure lust.

"MELONY..*grunts*..MELONY...DOES MY HARD COCK FEEL GOOD SIS?"

She whimpers something even she she did not know what she was saying. When Zack grabbed her closes and sucked on her nipples going back and forth from one to the other she screamed out her passion.

"Zack, do it FAST, HARD, Deeper"

She felt him squeeze her behind tightly and drive into her as she had said,flipping her over so she was on her knees, he controlled her completely now. As he brought her body to his shaft. He was like a pistion going deeper harder and faster.

Mel panted as drops of sweat formed on her forehead and as a hand dug into her clit she went wild as he played with her little bud. Her body opened into a explosive climax but he did not let her rest as he rode her even faster.

Zack

When Melony bit hard into Zacks shoulder after she had just rode her brothers hard cock to a near fever pace it finally threw him over the edge as the old bedsprings creaked and squealed. Zack groaned and grunted in wild excitement first grabbing and then flipping his sister over onto her knees so he could really fuck her harder and deeper. Gripping Mels slim waist with his powerful hands, Zack placed his pulsing tool at the entrance of his sisters quivering pussy before suddenly pulling her ass back against his groin forcefully making him bottom out deeply inside of her in one stroke. The slapping of skin against skin echoed throughout his old bedroom as Zack fucked his sister without abandon making the headboard bang hard against the wall covering over most of the male and female cries of passion.

"TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU NEED IT MEL..IS THIS DEEP ENOUGH SIS? TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THE FEEL OF YOUR BROTHERS COCK INSIDE YOU"

As Zack drove his cock in and out of Mels dripping pussy he reached down and stuck first one and then two of his well pussy lubricated fingers into her ass. Making a good steady in and out simultaneous motion now with his cock and fingers he had his sisters pussy and ass being fucked at a good steady pace as she started screaming his name into his pillow..

Melony

Mel's body began to respond once more as he rode her hard and deep she groaned and screamed out.

'FUCK ME ZACK"

After she screamed it she colored, she wondered what was wrong with her but she had no time to think of it as she felt something go into her behind deeply. She tried to get away but Zack held her tightly and placed what she knew now was a second finger inside her anus. She fought to push it out but then it started to feel good and she pushed against his hand as he rammed her hard front and back. She screamed loudly againg.

"YES ZACK I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME. FUCK ME, FUCK ME"

This time there was no blushing as her body built for another climax, her groans turned to screams as he rode her.

Zack

"YES ZACK I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME. FUCK ME, FUCK ME"

Spurred on and turned on by his big sisters screams as he was fucking her hard without abandon from behind Zack slammed his rock hard cock again into Mels pussy almost bottoming out against her womb as he groaned her name. and then making sure to massage her inner walls before sliding back out rather slowly..

Zack pulled his fingers out of Mels well lubricated ass now slapping her reddened bum cheeks lightly with the palms of his strong hands grunting her name again as he pistoned his cock in and out of her love box at a steady pace.

Melony

Mel was so close to coming that she began to jerk against Zack's body. He steadied her with his strong hands and began to slam into her harder than before. She was screaming with each stoke of his hard huge shaft. She was incoherant with lust as he smacked her behind, her body naturally tightened oh his cock.

He seemed to have a rythum that was driving her hard toward a climax as he rode hard into her, drew out slowly and smacked her backside. It was driving her made this pleasure pain sensation.

Zack

His eyes now rolling back in his head from insane pleasure and feeling ready to explode his boiling load of cum deep into his sisters warm tight cunt, Zack suddenly pulled his hard shaft out with a slight suction sound. He wanted to see Melonys pretty face when he came and besides he didn't want this session to end anytime soon anyways.

"Turn over baby..on your back.." Zack whispered to Mel as he started stroking his long thick dong in front of her watching.

Melony

A groan of protest came from Mel's mouth she had been close to the edge as Zach had pulled out of her. She grabbed a pillow as if she needed to hold something anything as her body began to sink down and away from her climax she heard him tell her to lie on her back. She compiled wantering why but not fighting him. He was taking a big chance letting her come down like this. She flipped on her back, her brain was starting to come awake as she saw him stroke his huge cock. She was surprised at how big it was and how she wondered did he get it into her. Then it struck her this was her brother she was messing with.

It was like a splash of ice water but Zack did not let her dwell on that too long as he went into action to keep his sister hot and wanting.

Zack

Zack freed his hands of stroking his cock to brace himself on the bed. As Mel turned over to face him questioningly, her horny brother crawled in between her now spread and upright legs running his hands up her sides and gripping her there. Zack looked up into his sisters eyes briefly with his own eyes being glazed over in lust, then lowering his head down and extending his tongue in and around her clit. He licked her swollen outer folds first in a circular motion before centering in on her nub at the top of her pussy taking it into his mouth and sucking on it gently.

Zack moaned with his sisters clitoris still partly in his mouth and started rubbing his hands up and down her sides. His cock was rock hard between his legs as his oral assault on Melonys lovebox began to take its course.

Melony

As Mili climbed out of the haze that was her passion she saw a look in Zack's eyes which frightened her a bit She watched him move down her body wondering what he was going to do. As he homed in on her sex she gasped and tried to pull away. His hands held her in place as she tried in vain to hit him. She wanted to stop him but after awhild she settled down and began to pull at the sheets. She was alive with overpowering sensations. Shortly her groans filled the room as he ran his hands up and down her sides captured her legs and put them around his body.

Zack's tongue explored her fully, not giving her a chance to think of what was happening. His hand's found his way to her backside as he grasped it hard, she screamed her way into another climax.

Zack

After Zack gripped his sisters waist he glanced up at her and thought that he saw for a brief moment a twinge of what looked like fear in her eyes. He tried to subdue Mels fears by crawling up her body to give her another long kiss and a full grope of her right breast causing her to moan something about her being his sister and that he can't do this..

Zack wasn't too interested in her words, his only interest at the moment was getting his sister off as he crawled back down her body now gripping her ass in almost a vice as he renewed his oral assault on her creamy and swollen pussy. He could feel her hit him a few times on the side of his head with her balled up fists as her protests became weaker and weaker which only made Zack grip her soft ass harder so she couldn't squirm away from him this time, not one inch.

Zack turned his head to the side now and clamped his whole mouth around his sisters pussy almost like a suction cup. He smirked triumphantly now as he smelled her sweet musk of feminine arousal while pushing his tongue deeper inside of her soaking folds. He stopped for a moment letting them both catch their breath before he pulled her pussy in even tighter to him and started swirling his tongue around in an upward arc like a spoon trying to reach her greatest pleasure spot. He was turned on more when he could feel his sister dig her sharp fingernails into the side of his head as her orgasm neared and she screamed. Zack kept up his assault on Melony at the same time preparing for his hopeful reward, the showering of his face with her innermost juices..

Melony

Mel was wild with passion as Zack's mouth clamped around her sex, his hands dug into her behind and she knew there was no turning back. Not that she wanted to turn back now. He held her firmly to his mouth as her breathing turned to panting; the tightness in her belly was almost painful as she groaned out her desire. His tongue was relentless as it dug deeper and deeper into her as if it was looking for something. His tongue touched something inside her that drove her to the pinnacle of her lust. As her body dotted with perspiration she could feel her inner most area open and orgasm hit her hard, she screamed and dug her fingers and nails into his head as her juices flowed like a river into his waiting mouth. She moaned as she felt him sucking at her drawing more and more of her fluids into his mouth while her body trembled and shook and finally stilled. She found herself drifting on a cloud of fulfillment that she had never felt before as he continued to lick her clean. Her body relaxed as her inner muscles throbbed and Zack's tongue was right there to feel it.

Zack

As Zack swirled his upturned tongue around and around digging deeper and deeper into his sisters pussy he came to a point to the top and back of her folds behind her clitoris area stopping there. He then proceeded to swab his probing and hungry tongue numerous times across that special highly sensitive area first in a sideways motion and then in an up and down motion before finally zeroing in on the center of her special area and tickling it with the very tip of his exhausted tongue seeking his final reward.

Zack got that final reward with his mouth still clamped across Melonys cunt and his nose buried in her light pubic hairs as she wailed like a banshee and then proceeded to release a torrent of hot girl cum into her own brothers thirsty mouth and then down his throat.

Zack groaned and grunted in lust with his big sisters pussy juice now covering his face like a golden nectar. His cock was stone hard as Mel lifted her legs up a bit higher and wider before again bringing them down and locking them around Zacks neck yet again after her climax as if wanting to never let him go as if he ever wanted to..

After about 10 more minutes of them staying locked in that position with Zacks face buried in Mels pussy and Mels legs vice gripping Zacks neck into her pussy, Zack reluctantly released his grip on his sisters ass and face from her pussy and she her leglock on his neck and her dug in sharp red fingernails from the side of his head, they looked at each other. They stared deep into each others glazed over eyes now silently as Zack still was enjoying the taste of his sisters flood of sweet pent-up juices in his mouth but still having not cum himself yet he was ready for much much more..

Melony

Zack's mouth stayed riveted to Mel's pussy and as she lay on her back she felt his breath rekindling the heat of passion once again. Strangely she felt another climax on its way and realized it was from Zacks breath landing fully on her clit. She raised her legs around his neck as a series of small climaxes rocked her body. Her legs pulled him tightly into her pussy. Finally they both released their grasp on each other.

As they looked into each other's eye, Mel's mind began to grasp the gravity of what they had done. It was obvious that she was about to bolt and run. Zack pounced on Mel like a cat as she attempted to turn and roll off the bed. His hard firm body pinned her to the bed as his rock hard cock entered her pussy roughly. She gasped, her mouth opened and his mouth sealed it. His tongue ravished her mouth and she could taste herself. Her eyes opened wide as she realized he was not through with her. His strokes were rough and as he drove home her body rocked against the mattress with his impact.

As Mel raised her fisted hands to pummel him, Zack grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands above her head never missing a beat with his hard rough strokes. Hot sensations shot through her body and soon she was moaning into his mouth. He used his muscular legs to spread hers wider and increased the speed of his thrusts but still rocked her body with the force of his strokes.

Zack

After giving his hard cock a few quick jerks as he watched triumphantly at his sister slowly come down from her orgasm, Zack crawled back up onto Mels body inserting the head of his tool at the entrance of her now well eaten out and dripping pussy. Just as Zack was going in for another kiss knowing that he and only he was the cause of Melonys climax that probably woke the nearest neighbors a mile away, she suddenly started pummeling his back and sides with her fists telling him to get off if her.

Ignoring her pleas and physical assaults now only hungry for his own satisfaction Zack placed the blood engorged head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy before rearing back and ramming it up deep inside of her in one forceful motion. Having grown a bit tired now of his Mel pummeling him since it was distracting him from the pleasure that he was seeking, Zack reached up and gripped his sisters tiny wrists one in each hand, pinning them behind her head as he fucked her with a force that had her pinned between the headboard and the numerous sweat soaked pillows propped up against the side of his nighttable as she began to moan and then whimper.

"TELL ME YOU WANT IT..TELL ME YOU WANT IT..I KNOW THIS FEELS AS GOOD FOR YOU AS IT DOES FOR ME MEL.. TELL ME HOW YOU WANT IT.."

Zack had never felt the raw passion and animal lust that he was feeling now with his sister ever before with any other woman that he had been with ever and wasn't quite sure how to react though he did know that he never wanted this session with her to stop.

As he forcefully drove his cock in and out of her like a piston, he could hear the sound of his cum-filled balls slapping against her upturned ass echo throughout the room. Mels large breasts were bouncing and jiggling wildly as he fucked her turning him on more if that was possible as he glanced down at them.

Upon hearing his sisters high-pitched wailing responses to the questions and desires that he had just howled to her moments earlier, Zack was finally pushed over the edge in his lust for her. White lights exploded behind his eyeballs and everything around him went silent as he began to empty his huge load into her.

Melony

His constant pounding drove Mel wild with passion and soon she was lost to it. She could not move but somehow found she could contract the muscles of her vagina and cause both of them more pleasure. As he demanded that she tell him she wanted it she held her tongue until she could stand it no longer.

"YES, I WANT IT, YOU MADE ME WANT IT YOU BASTARD"

As she said this his pounding got even harder and as he came so did she, their juices mixed and Mel screamed out her passions once more, her body shook and trembled as he collapsed on top of her and she found herself falling into a sated sleep.

Zack

"YES, I WANT IT, YOU MADE ME WANT IT YOU BASTARD"

"YES YOU COCKTEASING BITCH I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT..YOU WANT IT AS MUCH AS I DO..NOW TAKE IT PRETTY LADY...TAKE MY FUCKING CUM SIS.."

Zack howled through his lust fogged mind..his cock finally exploding after bottoming out against Mels womb and cervix firing thick ropes of his pent up boiling seed against the walls of her pussy splashing against them and filling her fully. His powerful hands literally had a death grip on her body holding her there under him forcefully making sure that she would not move an inch away from him as he deposited his seed. Zack felt like he couldn't get close enough to his sister as they came simultaneously with him pressing his chest into hers and then kissing her hard filling her mouth with his tongue.

After what seemed like an eternity Zack reluctantly pulled out his slowly softening spent cock from Mels well fucked hole finally collapsing on top of her in exhaustion as some of their juices dribbled out of Mels pussy staining the sheets beneath them.

As the minutes slowly passed and the moonlight shined upon their naked bodies through the window, Zack and Mel both drifted off into a deep sleep with their limbs still entwined oblivious to what they had just done with each other.

As the new day came at the vineyard with the first rays of sunshine and the roosters crowing, Melony rolled over groggily and found herself alone in her brothers bed with her golden skin still sticky from dried cum from the happenings of the night before..

Melony

Mel opened her eyes slowly as she rolled over onto her back. The sticky feeling between her legs made the memory of the night before come flooding into her mind. She wondered where Zack was and immediately thought he must have left. Strangely she felt a sense of lose and then guilt for feeling that way. She sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. As she stood and walked she felt a soreness between her legs and saw some bruises on her body.

She looked for her robe but could not find it, shrugged her shoulders and walked from her brother's room and walked to her own. When she saw the clock on her night table she stood shocked, it was almost ten o'clock. She had lost the morning completely. She became annoyed with herself as she walked to the phone and called Doc Brady who had been her doctor since she was a child.

She tapped her toe impatiently as it seemed to ring forever and then the crisp voice of the receptionist sounded in her ear.

"Hello, this is Melony Hutchinson, I need an appointment with Doc this afternoon"

The receptionist gave Mel a hard time and finally annoyed she said, let me talk to Doc, tell him who is calling, please. As the receptionist put her on hold, Mel thought of Zack again.

"Doc here, what is wrong Melly"

Mel thought for a moment what should she say.

" I need to see you today, Doc, I had intimate relations and you know I am not protected"

The phone seemed to go dead for a moment and then the Doc spoke.

"Its about time, ok Melly, I will see you at one, don't be late, pull yourself away from those grapes, ok"

The phone want click and Mel put it down and went into the bathroom for a shower. Afterwards she dried herself off and stood looking at her naked body in the full length mirror on the door. She wasn't sure what attracted Zack to her. She shook her head and left the bathroom, got dressed and went to the west vineyard. When she got there, she was surprised to see Zack crouched down looking at the vines.

She pulled the keys out of the ignition, trow open the door and slammed it. She walked angerly up to him.

"What are you doing here"

Zack

Zack rolled over a bit on the bed groaning in a half sleep as the first rays of the early morning sun shined through the window and directly onto his still tired face. After lifting up his head and sliding off the right arm that was wrapped around his peacefully sleeping big sister, Zack looked down at her there just watching her in adoration for a few minutes. He couldn't understand why he was suddenly so attracted to Melony in this way and had always resisted his urges for her in the past but last night..last night was something that just happened.

He decided to leave her sleeping there after their marathon forbidden fuck wanting to "one up" his sister and be the first one to work in the grape fields and at the same time wanting to be on his own in the fresh morning air to try and think this thing that happened between them out a bit..He showered quickly and dressed in a pair of army shorts and a black muscle-T and putting on a pair of his old workboots that he found in the corner of the musty basement.

He decided to just walk all the way to the West Vineyards leaving the car to Mel hoping that she would know where to find him. Walking through a few hedgerows he spotted an old tool shack off to the far end of the path he was walking on. Zack went in there, grabbing an old shovel, a hoe, and a few various other tools and then headed over to the third row down of the reisling grapes to transplant a few vines. Zack worked there for about three hours taking an occasional break to wipe his brow as the sun heated up the air around him. He couldn't stop thinking about Mel in ways that he shouldn't be and tried to bury himself in his work to at least get his sisters pretty face and lush female body out of his mind if not only even for a few minutes.

Suddenly a vehicle pulled up and out she came her long hair put up in a ponytail with an odd look on her face as she came towards him. Zack immediately stood up dropping his tools and went over to give Mel a kiss but instead got a swift push backwards when he reached out for her. She asked him what he was doing there but he ignored his angry sisters inquiry just wanting a nice kiss instead.

"Hey what gives?...Gimme a kiss baby.."

Melony


When Mel saw that look in his eyes she knew he was going to try something funny. She saw him reaching for and all her anger welled up and she pushed against his chest with all her might. She succeeded in pushing him backwards but she had wanted to see him land on his butt. He had completely ignored her angry words to him just a few short moments ago.

"Hey what gives?...Gimme a kiss baby.."

Mel was amazed at his nerve and exploded into anger.

"Are you out of your mind, don't you realized that what happened was wrong, wrong Zack, your my brother not a lover, can't you get that through your big, thick head"

She was wagging her finger at him as she yelled at him. She noticed he had a silly look on his face.

"That shall never happen again Zackery Hutchinson. Never again do you understand"

Her eyes caught hold of the work he had done and she walked over to the new vines. She looked at them, crouched and touched them, they were healthy and then she looked at him.

"Where did you get the vines, Zack, they are truely nice. But this field should be ready to harvest already and the grapes are only as big as those in the East Vineyard"

Mel got a worried look on her face as she looked at the field that laid around her. She became silent but did not stand from her crouched position.

Zack

"Are you out of your mind, don't you realized that what happened was wrong, wrong Zack, your my brother not a lover."

"Aw c'mon Mel so why is it so wrong really..?..what we did last night was cool..I mean..I don't see why I can't be both your brother and lover..I mean you needed..."

Zack got cutoff and wasn't entirely sure if his sister heard his quick reply as the cropduster that he had called in flew overhead with a loud buzz.

Zack pointed up as he idled back over to Mel standing there beside her.

"Oh yea and I hired that guy to finally dust these grape plants over here..what you have here is a "leafhopper" aphid problem in this Western Vineyard big sister.. that was the whole problem..now it should be fine though.."

Zack looked over at Mel as she kept watching the small aircraft dusting the fields with a little knowing smirk across his face before quickly turning away again. He knew that she knew that he was right but instead of cheering himself or anything lame he just crouched back down with the reisling grape plants showing Mel how he transplanted them from the healthier pack on the South side as she stood over him.

As he was talking to her and pointing Zack couldn't help but notice Melonys full breasts filling out her overalls nicely as she leaned down and thoughts of the night before once again entered his head.

Zack couldn't seem to control his urges even as his sisters words echoed through his head..

"That shall never happen again Zackery Hutchinson. Never again do you understand"

Ignoring those words he simply stood up and grabbed Mel massaging her breasts thoroughly with his strong hands taking advantage of the few seconds of shock and surprise that overcame her.

He pulled her in closer..

"Now give me a kiss like last night baby c'mon.."

Melony

"Aw c'mon Mel so why is it so wrong really..?..what we did last night was cool..I mean..I don't see why I can't be both your brother and lover..I mean you needed..."

Mel could hardly believe her ears and was about to yell at him when suddenly she heard the sound of a cropduster quite near. Zack stood close to her and pointed up at it. She looked wonderously at the cropduster something she could not afford.

"Oh yea and I hired that guy to finally dust these grape plants over here..what you have here is a "leafhopper" aphid problem in this Western Vineyard big sister.. that was the whole problem..now it should be fine though.."

As Zack began to talk, Mel walked walked closer to him.

"Very ingenious of you Zack but it doesnt help with the immediate problem. I have no money to use to cultivate the other fields because this field will not mature enough soon enough.

Mel leaned down as Zack crouched down once more trying to hear what he was had to say and to look at the hopper that had gotten the full benefits of the crop duster. When his words finally sank in she shook her head as he explained where he got the vines from.

Mel watched Zack stand up and was not prepared for his sudden movement as he grabbed her firmly and began to massaged her breasts and made demands.

"Now give me a kiss like last night baby c'mon.."

As she tried to hold him off she yelled at him.

"Let me go Zack, I have to go see the Doc and have no time for your foolishness"

Zack

"Let me go Zack, I have to go see the Doc and have no time for your foolishness"

Mel pushed back at him with all her might but it wasn't enough as Zack leaned in and kissed her. He tried to slip her the tongue as he kissed her but his angry sister would have none of that as she removed his hand from her breast stopping his advances for the moment.

"All right..whatever..so..so what gives Melly?..I mean last night was incredible..you're like no woman that I've ever been with sister or not.."

Zack reluctantly let her go as he returned to fiddling with the loose grape vine.

As the cropduster returned for a second go around, they both looked up at the aircraft as it released a wide spray.

"Money?..Don't worry about money Melly baby I have the money, I'll take care of it. I already made plans from my cellphone for the pilot to return tomorrow and the next day for the other fields to be sprayed as well .."

"Doctor..?..why do you want to see the doctor..?"

Zack thought for a few seconds of why Melony would want to see a doctor so suddenly and then it finally dawned on him as she stared down at him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Umm hey..listen sis you're on the pill aren't you?.."

Melony

"All right..whatever..so..so what gives Melly?..I mean last night was incredible..you're like no woman that I've ever been with sister or not.."

Zacks's words made Mel blush deeply, thankfully Zack had already croched down and was touching the grape vines as lovingly as Mel herself did. She gazed at him as she never realized his love for the vineyard was as deep as hers.
Her affection for Zach came to forward in her heart and I revelry was broken by the sound of the cropduster. Both of them looked up.

"Money?..Don't worry about money Melly baby I have the money, I'll take care of it. I already made plans from my cellphone for the pilot to return tomorrow and the next day for the other fields to be sprayed as well .."

Mel smiled as he said he would take care of everything. He really was a sweet man her brother.

"We need to buy food for the plants and fertilizer as this area will probably mature the same time as the East Vinyard. It is going to be a lot of work, we will need more people to help out Zack and without the revenue of this field, God, its going to be a lot of out of pocket money, you sure you can swing all of that, Zack. I have no surplus as I keep putting money back into the land"

Zack's next words threw Melly, they came from no where"

"Doctor..?..why do you want to see the doctor..?"

Mel stared down at him with her arms crossed over her chest and one eyebrow raised thinking he must be stupid.

"Umm hey..listen sis you're on the pill aren't you?.."

Her eyes flashed anger at his words.

"NO, I am not on the pill, there was no need to be on the pill until you, never mind, I don't want to talk about it"

Mel had no intention of talking about her sex life or lack there of. She looked at her watch.

"I got to go"

She turned and hurried to her mustang and when she got into it she was surprised to see Zack already sitting inside it. How did he get there so fast she wondered.

"Where do you think your going, never mind, I dont have time for another fight"

Mel quickly backed up and turned the car onto the road, speeding along her land until she got to the road and then slowed down.

Zack

"there was no need to be on the pill until you"

Is Melly serious?

Zack didn't understand this at all. Did other men not see the beauty of Melly that he did? Were they all blind? Or was she just toying with him wanting to see his response so she could berate him some more?

Zacks mind was swirling with these questions and more as he looked over and studied Melly with her hair blowing wildly in the wind and an odd look on her face as the mustang zoomed across the back dirt paths.

Finally he could stand no more and broke the silence rather bluntly..

"Listen sis we have to talk about our new relationship..I'll..well I'll take care of everything with the grapes now, I've already started as you can see...Why..well why the hell didn't you say anything about not being on the pill before we fucked last night?

Melony

Mel's temper simmered down as she got on the open road. The silence was broken by Zach as he began to talk to her.

"Listen sis we have to talk about our new relationship..I'll..well I'll take care of everything with the grapes now, I've already started as you can see...Why..well why the hell didn't you say anything about not being on the pill before we fucked last night?

Mel almost ran off the road at Zacks words, she pulled the car to the side of the road, her hands were shaking as she tried to control her temper.

"Look Zack, I did not expect us to to fuck like you say, I had no need for the pill as I had no experience with intimacy before last night. Can you please get that through your head and stop bringing it up. I am trying to forget last night and so should you. We cannot continue doing that, we are brother and sister, I even think it is against the law"

She turned on the engine and took off maybe a bit too fast.

Zack

Mel pulled the car over to the side of the road as both of them stared straight ahead. She was as much visibly upset as Zack was unfazed.

"Against the law..?..c'mon who will ever know?.."

Zack knew that he should have spoken so brazenly to Mel like he did to other women and felt a pang of guilt as he looked over at her there in the drivers seat. This was his sister, he cared for her than all of his other girlfriends put together and would never ever do anything to harm her..but..at the same time he enjoyed last night and wanted it to happen again and again. The sex was mind-blowing and he knew that at some level she enjoyed it just as much as he did..he could tell. He wondered again what she meant when she kept saying that she "didn't need to be on the pill before last night.."

Zacks mind was swirling as he tried to gather his thoughts.

"Listen Mel.." he continued.."I'm sorry that I used that word..fucking..what we did was just natural..we made love.."

"If you want to forget it fine I'll never bring it up again but I really think that we should talk about it one final time before that happens when you're ready.."

Before his sister could answer him Zack wanted to let that thought sink in to her mind a bit so he quickly changed the subject with a little convienent smalltalk as she started the engine and sped the car back onto the rural road..

"Listen Melly I'm gonna head into town tomorrow and see if I can get us a brand new tractor to replace that rusted heap back at the vineyard O.K.?..I should only be a few hours, so if the cropduster pilot comes by I have a check waiting for him on the front desk by the front hall.."

Melony

Zacks words were spinning in her mind but every time she went to rebuff him he said something else that made her think. She was confused by her feelings as she seemed to want him in that way again. She thought she must be nuts.

She just was digesting one thing when he said another and her mind spun around that until his next statement. She suddenly realized he wasn't giving her time to respond, she wondered way.

His last words make her heart skip a beat as he mentioned buying a new tractor. She turned the key in the ignition and they were off again.

As they got to the doc's place, Mel parked and turned to Zack.

"We have a lot to talk about Zack and we will but now I have to take care of this problem. I don't know how long this will take"

They were close together as she spoke and when she was done she kissed him on the lips passionately and then pulled back, a look of shock on her face.

"I don't know why I did that"

She quickly got out of the car and hurried into the Doc's office leaving Zack with a look of satisfaction on his face.

Zack

"I don't know why I did that"

Zack sat there with a slightly dazed but satisfied look on his face after his sister gave him a brief lip-lock. He finally snapped out of it after a few long seconds and was about to reach over grab Melly and pull her in for another even deeper kiss when she suddenly exited the car telling him that she had to go inside the clinic and take care of something..

Zack nodded and then parked the car around the corner. No way was he leaving her in there alone. Getting out of the car he walked into the waiting room and grabbed a magazine and then a seat. His sister had already gone into see the doctor and was nowhere to be seen at the moment. The receptionist at the front desk had informed him that his "wife" would be in there for a good half hour at least when he asked her about his sisters status. Zack smirked at the older lady when she said the wife comment thanking her for the information but not correcting her. Hearing that remark turned him on as he returned to the seating area off to the side of the large room.

Zack sat back down and scanned the magazine quickly before dropping it back on the table uninterested in its contents. All he could think about was Melly and that kiss that she gave him in the car as he quietly sat there and waited for her anxiously with his mind racing..

Melony

A half hour later, Mel came out of the examination room like a woman in shock. The receptionist was looking at the Doctors comments with a really surprised look on her face. On the file for cost there was written in bold letter, NO CHARGE. She watched the young blonde quickly leave the office with the man she supposed was her husband.

Mel hurried down the street with a large bag clutched in her hand. She couldn't believe what she had just gone through. She was going to kill Zack. Suddenly a strong hand caught her arm and spun her around. She looked up into her brother's face before he could say a word Mel spoke to him. Her pale face surprised him.

"I do not want to talk about it. That was the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me and its all your fault"

She spun around and hurried to the mustang. She was on the passenger side of the car when Zack caught up with her. She dug into her pant pocket and handed him the key.

Zack opened the passenger side of the car and Mel got in. She looked at the bag in her hand and tossed it in the back as if it would burn her hand. She looked straight ahead waiting for Zack to get the car moving.

Zack

After unlocking and opening the passenger door for his sister letting her in, Zack swung around to the opposite side of the mustang as his mind raced. He finally got the door open and swung behind the wheel not sure yet as of what to say to Mel. Instead he simply started up the engine, pulled out of the clinic parking lot and started back towards the vineyard. After a few minutes of the only sounds being the steady hum of the motor Zack spoke up in a determined voice.

"So what exactly did you tell the doctor?.."

Zack reached over to try and hold the hand of the woman that he was and always had been in love with but instead his sister brushed him away while glaring at him.

"What gives Melly why won't you hold my hand?..So are you gonna tell me what the hell went on in there or not?.."

Melony

Mel raised her eyebrow up once more.

"So you want to know what happened in there do you, do you know what an internal is"

A look of surprise came over her face as her brother nodded his head.

"Well, I didn't know what was going to happen until Doc did it to me, it was degrading, there you are with your legs in stirrips wondering what this is all about and pow, the doc is inside you. I thought I would die of shame. Oh by the way the Doc is in awe of you. He said my hyman was cleanly broke and I must be with a man who knows what he is doing. Then he took what is called a pap smear for I dont know what, told me to get a good douch, I don't even know what that is, and preceded to give me a breast exam and then taught me how to do it, I felt like a stupid child as I did not wish to touch myself"

Mel put her arm around her chest for a moment then put her face in her hands. Zach's hand patted her shoulder and she looked at him.

"Oh and then he stood there, gave me the pill and watched me take it, like I had any other choice then to take it. That bag in back as about 40 after sex pills and six months supply of birth control pills. I tried to tell Doc, it would not ever happen again but he just looked at me in a funny way and told me, The pill after is usually good for three days but with me he wants me to tak a new pill after two acts one after the other, he must think I am a sex maniac"

She looked out the window finally spent of her agravation.

Zack

Zack didn't even bother telling Mel that he knew what an internal was with all of the times that he..instead he just spoke his mind like always. He looked over at his sister but her head was turned the opposite way looking out the passenger side window so he just looked straight ahead at the road again while gathering his thoughts.

"So wh..why did you have an internal done so soon?..We only did at once so far.. and it wasn't even a day ago..a pap smear?..why did he want to check on your cervix..?..a douche..?..well it's when..I'll.. I'll explain what it is later when we get home right now just tell me how long have you been seeing this quack anyway..?"

Zack frowned a bit in his thoughts. How could Melly not know all of these things? Her hymen was just broken cleanly? She couldn't be a..? Of course he knew what he was doing and if he got his way there would be many many more sexual sessions with his sister in the coming days if she would allow him to be with her.

He repeated again.

"A sex maniac?..we only did it once so far Mel take it easy." Zack reached out again to hold her hand and before she could pull it away this time he grabbed it and gripped it firmly making her look up at him.

"Listen so we'll..we'll just make sure that you take the pill before and after from now on..that's all.."

In Zacks mind there was no if they would have sex again but when. He knew that he had to have her again that night but first they would talk. His sister was much much more to him than just sex.

Melony

Mel turned to Zack.

"Quack, Doc isn't a quack, Mom went to him and he has been a friend of the family for years. I think he did an internal because....well because I never had one before, there was never a need for one because I never had sex before. He didn't even charge me because... well because I suppled him with wine now... yes I make wine in the winter, five years and five experimental wines but I don't drink, I give it away to people like Doc and they supply me with things, sometimes too many things"

She relized that Zack held her hand and tried to pull away but he held it firmly.

"Once so far......take the pill before and after from now on, you got to be kidding, we are brother and sister, don't you get that, we are not suppose to have sex"

A frown came to her face as she thought about his remarks.

"You haven't been thinking of doing that to me again, if so, just get it out of your mind, it will never happen again Zack"

She tried to pull her hand free but his hand was like a vice on hers. She looked back out the window and saw the turn off for home. She sighed as she thought of how wonderful his touches had been. They rode in silence the last part of their trip. When he parked the mustang in front of the house he pulled her toward him and onto his lap.

"What are you doing, didn't you hear a word I said"

Zack

"there was never a need for one because I never had sex before"

Zack wasn't sure if Melony was yanking his chain or not but if she was she was doing it well. A beautiful,sexy and intelligent 26 yr old woman like his sister had never had sex before? Impossible he thought. But another part of him was excited by the thought even if it was only just a thought that he was her first..He didn't remark on his thoughts however.

"So we're brother and sister..who's gonna know?..Why can't a guy love his sister huh?"

Zack looked down at the outline his sisters well developed supple breasts through her tight blouse as he said that virtually ignoring the things that she was babbling about the doc and wines or whatever she was saying. He squeezed her hand a little tighter as his eyes rose up to hers again but then had to let it go as he needed it to swerve the car out of the oncoming lane of traffic. A huge 18-wheeler blared its horn as it roared past them. It was starting to rain outside now, a steady rain that made a pitter-patter sound on the roof and windshield. Zack wanted to say and do so many things but decided instead to leave Mel alone in her thoughts until at least they got back to the vineyard. He couldn't understand fully why he was so attracted to his own sister but he knew it for sure when he first saw her at the airport and then when she pressed her body into him as they embraced.

Finally reaching the small road leading to the vineyard, Zack stepped on the gas a bit more flying down it in record time expertly dodging the many puddles and potholes. He pulled the mustang into the long dirt road entrance and again parked it right beside the old rusting out tractor that he would have replaced tomorrow or the day after. It was pouring outside now, the rain pounding against the roof and windshield blocking anyones view in or out of the car.

Zack undid his seatbelt and watched as Mel undid hers. Neither had said a word for a good 15 minutes but that was about to change..

As Mel went for her doorhandle to exit the car, Zack suddenly lunged for her over the old bench seat grabbing her around her slim waist and pulling her forcefully onto his lap.

"What are you doing, didn't you hear a word I said?"

"We can still do other things can't we sis..?" A mischevious grin came across Zacks face not really waiting for her answer.

Zack growled in pure want as he rammed his rough 5 o'clock shadow face in between Mellys large soft breasts. She slapped at him and punched his back with her tiny balled up fists at first but he only responded by wrapping his arms around her lower back gripping her even tighter making sure that she could not wriggle away from his grasp. Zacks rock hard cock was now pushing into the crease of his sisters ass through his trousers as he moved in to kiss her hard.

Melony

Mel could feel the strength of her brother and see a mischevious grin on his face, a little signal of alarm coursed through her body, as well as feelings of excitment and need were also in the mix.

"We can still do other things can't we sis..?"

She shook her head no as he crashed his face between her breasts.

"Stop it, stop it"

Mel kept slapping and punching at Zack but soon the punches and slaps were fewer in between as she felt her excitment building. Zach was gripping her tightly around her lower back and she could feel his rock hard cock against her behind. His mouth suddenly covered her mouth hard, his tounge probed her lips until he got her mouth open, then his tongue plunged into her mouth as he took her down to the seat. Mel was now on her back, Zach's body pressing her into the seat. He pressed his knee between her legs and used the other to spread her legs open.

Mel was lost to the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Zack's neck. Zack's hands were busy unbuttoning her blouse. As he got it open he slipped his hands behind her back and undid her bra and started to work on her breasts with her his hand. His other hand slipped under her skirt and ripped her panties off of her.

By now Mel was wild with passion as she moved under him seductively.

Zack

"Stop it, stop it"

"Can't stop now sis, and you sure as hell can't leave me like this.."

Zack growled in a hoarse voice between hard kisses as he began working the buttons of Mels blouse and then the clasps of her bra. The insides of the windows began to fog up now due to Zack and Mels heavy breathing while the rain pounded outside mixed with the first few rumbles of thunder off in the distance.

Zack was oblivious to it all however as his full attention was centered on his performance now and pleasing this beautiful sister of his that he was so insanely attracted to who was lying on her back pinned under him. She was still voicing little whimpers of protest as she looked up at him. Zack kissed her hard again to quiet her and used his knees to first hold her legs in place and then to spread them after which she finally succumbed and spread them high and wide around him with her heeled shoes bumping against the roof of the car. The whimpers of Mels soon became moans of pleasure as her brother triumphantly released her large jiggling breasts from their restraints and then began first fondling them and then sucking on them making sure to roll her pointed nipples between his teeth.

The mere thought of his pretty 26 yr old sister still being a virgin suddenly came across Zacks mind again which turned him on to no end as he continued ravishing her concentrating on her breasts for the moment. He stared at them as he manhandled them, the large brownish/red areola stretching and then contracting under his powerful grip.

"I want to fuck your tits Mel, have you ever done that before?" Zack asked her through gritted teeth his body and soul now blinded with lust.

His sister shook her head lightly as she stared up into his eyes with an odd look coming across her reddened face.

Zacks quickly ripped his trousers off and then kicked off his boxers as well in record time before excitedly plopping his huge erection down right between Mellys big wobbling breasts.

"Listen sis it will feel the best for both of us if you used your hands to squash your tits together around my cock hard each time I thrust...then..then try and lick or suck the head of my cock when it pops out in front of your mouth..o.k...?"

Mel nodded a bit more submissively now as she got ready.

Melony

The clashing of thunder and flashing of lighting were the backdrop to Mel's ragged breathing as Zack work on her breast bringing her into lust so raw that her body needed all that he was doing to it.

His suggestion to fuck her tits was met with shock at first until he continued to stimulate them with his hands as he spoke. He told her what to do and like a sex slave she was prepared to do it. She watched him rip away his own clothing in a state of shock because of his speed.

When she fumbled with her breasts he guided her hands to show her how to hold them around his huge hard cock. As he slid it between her breasts he pressed her hands so she could feel what was expected of her. He told her to open her mouth and try to lick his cock as it came through her breasts into her mouth.

Soon Mel was passionately holding and touching her own breasts over her brother's cock. He was making slow long strokes between them. His body over hers encouraging her with words as to what to do and she did it. Once in awhile he would say good girl as if she were a child he was teaching instead of his big sister.

When she finally got the idea of what to do and did not need his instructions anymore, he reached back and plunged two fingers into her pussy, moving them quickly in and out of her, exciting her by contrast of his slow motions between her breasts.

Mel was licking the head of his cock each time it peeked from between her breasts. She was in lust now and screamed out.

"FUCK ME, ZACK, FUCK ME"

Zack

Both male and female sounds of pleasure echoed throughout the interior of the old mustang as the springs of the bench seat started getting a good workout. Zack started fucking his sisters tits with slow long strokes at first, showing her the correct way to do it and then gently guiding her hands underneath his own. With each steady forward thrust of his cock through the valley of her breasts Zack pointed out to his big sister that she should try and massage his pisshole with the tip of her tongue to give him maximum . He made sure to pause each time so Mel had better access since she was still a rookie.

The feeling of her soft breasts squashed around his hard cock had Zack in a near state of euphoria as he focused his mind squarely on the exceedingly difficult task not blasting his huge cumload all over his sisters tits and pretty face too soon. After being convinced finally that Mel could handle the task of holding her breasts around his cock on her own, Zack released her hands freeing his own for more important tasks.

He reached back and found to his excitement that her pussy was already soaking wet and he began thrusting in one finger and then two as Melly squirmed a bit more. Zack was going out of his mind with lust as he watched his own sister use her snake-like tongue on the head of his engorged cock each time it peeked through her breasts.

"GOOD GIRL MELLY..THAT'S A GOOD GIRL..YOU'RE DOING TERRIFIC!!.."

Zack couldn't stop staring down at her as she tried her best to please him..and completely succeeding. Zack always knew that underneath his big sisters tough exterior there was a secret submissive little slut waiting to be released and he smiled down at her with that thought an evil grin now on his face ear to ear.

Mel was his sex slave from now on and only his, he would make damn sure of that. His sister made him feel like no other woman had ever made him felt before and she would be his.

As Mel continued smothering his big cock with her huge tits like two soft pillows and then massaging the head with her sandpaper like tongue, Zack quickly returned the favor by dipping the other two fingers of his right hand into her pussy juice lubricated asshole. He grunted like a beast as she dug her nails into his shoulders deeply even drawing some specks of blood. Like a madman Zack was now plunging in and out of both his sisters holes in unison two fingers each with his right hand as he continued nailing her big breasts and mouth with his driving cock. It continued for at least ten more minutes like this as Zack and Mel worked in a steady rythmn unbridled in their incestuous lust.

"Now just relax your pussy and ass muscles around my fingers Melly..does it feel good..?" - Zack instructed.. "Let them massage your insides and make you feel good..surrender to me my darling sister..when you're ready to cum on my fingers just let the juices go.."

No way was his beautiful 26 yr old sister going to go on being a fucking virgin, Zack thought as he probed her ass deeper.. not as long as he walked this earth.

Melony

Mel was enjoying the erotic sensation of Zack large cock moving between her breasts. She used her tongue to lap at his cock as it popped into her mouth. She sometimes pressed against the little slit of it and got a moan as a reward for a good job well done. She was not prepared for the strange feeling that was not quite pain of his fingers plunging into her ass. She gasped but could do little else as his cock continued to dive into her mouth. She had left go of her breasts as she dug her nails into his shoulders. Wetness on her fingers made her think she had drawn blood. Then she relaxed because she found it removed some pressure to her rectum.

She concentrated on his fingers in her pussy trying to forget the one's in her ass. After awhile even those fingers felt good as her pussy was dripping wet and Zack was using that to keep her rectum wet and slippery. She held her breasts once more as he had taught her and wriggled against both sets of fingers, front and back she was filled with his fingers and she was gasping with pleasure.

His cock and fingers began to go faster as Zach instructed her again.

"Now just relax your pussy and ass muscles around my fingers Melly..does it feel good..?" - Zack instructed.. "Let them massage your insides and make you feel good..surrender to me my darling sister..when you're ready to cum on my fingers just let the juices go.."

His words had a strange effect on her and before she knew it she climaxed on his fingers but he kept on going, deeper into both areas of her. Wild sexual sensations made her buck against his hands as she continued to squash her breasts against his cock and even suck on his cock when he would let her.

Zack

Excellent Melly..you're doing a wonderful job..I'm v..very proud of you.

Zack grunted as he felt his reward..his sisters cum spraying around his two forefingers lodged deep in her vagina with the other two still plugging deeper into her rectum. He gave her ass another final finger fuck just preparing it for later before reluctantly withdrawing them giving Mel a feeling of emptiness as she frowned looking up at her domineering little brother.

"Don't worry Melly your ass will feel even better and fuller later..." Zack sneered.

Zack licked his sisters sweet nectar from his fingers before leaning up and kissing her hard once again. Mels first tit-fucking was nearly to a fever pitch now as Zack rammed his stone hard cock back and forth like a piston between his sisters tits like there was no tomorrow. He felt his balls tighten when she pouted up at him submissively making direct eye-contact which threw him over the edge and Zack got ready to explode.

"I'M READY TO CUM NOW SIS"

"Now Melly when I spray my hot cum all over your tits and face I want you to open your mouth and try and swallow as much as you can..o.k.?..Can..can you be a big girl and do that for me sis..?..You did a very good job licking my cock now you will get an even bigger reward..Now when I start to pull up and jack off on your face and tits I want you to use your hands to massage my ball sac, that way you will make me even more happy.."

"Can you be a good little princess and do that for me..?"

Melony

The agressive person that was Mel in ordinary life devoud of sex reared up and took offense of Zack's seemingly patronizing remark.

Excellent Melly..you're doing a wonderful job..I'm v..very proud of you.

But before she could voice her annoyance she was again carried away by her passions as Zack plunged into her ass and pussy with his fingers. He suddenly held his fingers still in her vagina but continued to plunge them into her ass, he even added a third which took Mel's breath away. He was unrelentingly fucking her ass with his fingers. Mel was gasping with a sense of fulness that she had never felt before then he removed his fingers, she gasped and then felt strangely empty. Mel frowned at Zack, but had no time to concentrate on his words as he was now speeding up between her breasts.

"Don't worry Melly your ass will feel even better and fuller later..."

The fast motion was driving her quite wild with desire again. She watched him lick his fingers and knew he was actually tasting her and that excited her more. As he gave her a hard kiss she could taste herself on his lips.

She could barely hold her breast around his cock as he was moving faster then lightning, giving her thrill after thrill. She couldn't hold onto his cock with her mouth, she just left it open and available for him to pop in and out of. She felt deprived of participation for some reason. She pouted and their eyes met. It had a strange effect on Zack and she did not understand why.

"I'M READY TO CUM NOW SIS"

Mel hard his words but did not truly understand what that meant. He gave her instructions, som of which shocked her.

"Now Melly when I spray my hot cum all over your tits and face I want you to open your mouth and try and swallow as much as you can..o.k.?..Can..can you be a big girl and do that for me sis..?..You did a very good job licking my cock now you will get an even bigger reward..Now when I start to pull up and jack off on your face and tits I want you to use your hands to massage my ball sac, that way you will make me even more happy.."

"Can you be a good little princess and do that for me..?"

Mel was agast, he was treating her like a child but still when he came she opened her mouth wide. A lot of his cum went into her mouth and she found herself swallowing over and over again. Some went on her breasts and some on her face as she massaged his balls as he had asked.

As he finished up she wondered why she did exactly as he had instructed. She was now angry that she was full of his cum. She quickly opened the car door and ran to the house as he seemed to collapse on the seat.

She unlocked the door and dashed into the house, slamming the door and locking it. She had forgotten she had given him a key. She hurried to the bathroom looking for something to bar the door with. The bathrooms had no locks on them unfortunately. She would have to correct that situation. She hurried to her bedroom and took a chair out of it and dragged it to the bathroom and put the back of the chair under the doorknob. She had seen this on TV, unfortunately she was not doing it correctly.

Mel turned on the shower and stripped off what was left of her clothing. She stepped into the shower and quickly washed her face and breasts, feeling really dirty. She then relaxed and washed her hair and enjoyed the steamy water against her sore body.

Zack

Zack was trying to keep up the quickened pace of pounding between his sisters breasts but then Melony reached in and started to cup and massage his balls as he started to jack his cock per his instructions. Blood was pounding through his veins as the pleasure became blinding and he could hold off no more. He straddled his sisters body tightly with his strong thighs, gave his hard cock a few last quick jerks and finally exploded while howling out in a primal groan.. "MELONYYYY!!!!".

He kept on grunting loudly as the first thick ropes of sperm shot out of his cock and coated Mels breasts and neck with his white goo. Taking control a bit more after the first few powerful blasts, Zack held his cock and aimed it at his big sisters wide open mouth getting most of the cum in there like he wanted but unfortunately missing a few shots in his throes of passion and hitting her forehead, chin, cheeks, and hair instead. The sight of his sister Melly gulping down his cum as fast as he could give it to her was something that Zack would never forget and he wanted to return the pleasure to her now tenfold after he lay back and rest for a few seconds.

Zack was panting and trying to regain some of his lost strength as he collapsed back against the drivers side door fully spent. He closed his eyes with an intense feeling of satisfaction as he imagined Mel once again filled with his sperm. Her second lesson was over but there was still much more to show her. The emotionless hard spinster-like sexless woman that he had known only a day before was now turning into the submissive nymph and vixen that not only he wanted her to be but what was her true self as Zack had always suspected. She still had much catching up to do..

Finally regaining some strength, Zack opened his eyes and wanted to reach for Mel to give her another kiss but before he could move an inch towards her she was unlocking the door and bolting from the car in the pouring rain half naked. The only light was a few old-style lanterns across the walkway but Mel seemed to dart across the walkway like a cat as Zack chuckled to himself and decided to let her be for awhile. Their next sex session would be in his sisters nice king-sized maple bed the proper way anyways he thought smirking.

Zack glanced in the back seat and saw Mellys birth control pills still there so he scooped those up before pulling on his pants and darting for the house himself. He made sure that her pills would not get wet.

"She'll be needing these.."

Zack thought smiling as he got to the front door but found it locked. Standing there shirtless in the rain, Zack fished for the key that Mel had given him out of his pants pocket. Finding it, he opened the door and heard the shower running. After dropping the pill bag on the kitchen table Zack made his way casually over to the liquor cabinet in the den. Finding and old half empty bottle of their Dads Johnny Walker in there, he proceeded to pour himself and his sister two cocktails. He then brought the two drinks over to the living room area placing hers on the coffee table in front of him next to his.

After taking a few belts of his drink he grabbed the remote for the CD player that was placed high on the wall shelf flicking on the classical music that Melony must have been listening to before he arrived. It sounded like Bach he believed. Still shirtless but now in new dry trousers that he had just changed into, Zack got up and dimmed the lights before returning to the couch waiting quietly for his new lover to join him there.
 
Melony

Mel scrubbed her skin clean, when she was done she shut off the water and stepped out of the shower, she wondered where Zack would go now that he was locked out.

Why should she care, she had to put distance between them, this couldn't keep happening. She sighed as she thought about the sex. It was so pleasurable, how could it be wrong. Then she stamped her foot angry with herself. Of course it was wrong, he was her brother.

She dried herself off and looked around for her robe which was usually hanging on the hook nailed to the door. Stupid she thought, she had worn it to Zack's room and left it there after the sex, now she had nothing to wear. She wrapped the towel around herself but of course it wasn't her usual bath towel and she couldn't quite cover the fullness of her breasts. She held it closed as best she could, pushed the chair to the side and left the bathroom.

She stopped for a moment, worried about Zack dispite her resolve to keep him away from herself. She walked into the darkened livingroom and moved to the window, trying to open the curtain as she held the too small towel closed. She stepped this way and that looking for Zack.

Zack

Sitting on the large leather couch in the corner of the darkened room Zack took another slow sip of his drink his thoughts still squarely on Mel. Maybe he might have come on too strong these past two days and maybe not he thought with a smirk, but he somehow felt a bit of satisfaction that his cum was covering most of his big sisters body just minutes earlier where it belonged. As he happened to look up he noticed a shadow on the far wall and then Mel as she moved into the room..

Zack stared as he watched her move in front of the window fumbling with the shades a bit..her silhouette beaming in the moonlight. He noticed that she was clutching what looked like a small washrag trying quite unsuccessfully to cover her large breasts and his cock quickly sprang to attention quickly growing hard in his pants.

Suddenly she gasped as she turned toward him and noticed a shirtless male figure sitting there on the couch watching her.

"I poured you a drink Melly..come sit.."

Zack patted the place next to him on the large leather couch.

Melony

Mel kept looking but did not see her brother anywhere. She held on tightly to the small towel as she looked at the mustang. No he wasnt' there, he must have gone to the barn she thought and turned around to see her brother seating on the leather covered couch. She gasped, her hand jerked, she almost lost the towel.

Suddenly she gasped as she turned toward him and noticed a shirtless male figure sitting there on the couch watching her.

"I poured you a drink Melly..come sit.."

She shook her head no and started backing away from him.

"I'm going to bed, thank you and you should do the same"

She saw Zack stand up, he took a step toward her. His eyes glittered in the moonlight actually frightening her.

"NO"

She turned and ran toward her bedroom hearing his footfalls close behind her. She got to her room, opened the door and was shutting it when his large hand captured the door.

Zack

"NO"

Zack placed his half-empty drink upon the coffee table right next to Mels untouched full one and sprang up off of the couch. After grabbing his now dry black muscle-T shirt that was hanging over the railing of the stairwell leading down to the basement along the way, he fumbled with it a bit before finally getting it onto his body as he neared his sisters bedroom walking at a rapid pace.

As he reached her door he found Mel in the process of swinging it shut not knowing that Zack had followed her and was right outside. He quickly stuck his arm in the small space between the door and the wall also jamming his foot in between there right before the door would be closed on his face. Mel saw what was happening and she pushed on the door harder to close it on him but to no avail as Zack let himself into her room rather easily. He stood there closing the door behind him and leaning back against it watching Mels shadow retreat back into the room away from him further.

Zack stood there in Mellys darkened room for a few moments in silence watching her darkened figure standing there watching his before reaching over to his right side gently flicking on the light switch that was on the wall there.

As the light overtook the room Zacks eyes widened again as his eyes took in his beautiful big sister wrapped in nothing more than a small towel. Mels long hair was still dripping water slightly onto the tops of her full breasts which didn't escape Zacks notice and her brother looking at her in this sexual way didn't escape Mels notice either.

"Melony you are so beautiful..sis..I know that you're probably a little upset with me for what happened back in the car and for me getting some of my cum in your hair but will you at least talk to me..? there..on the bed..let's sit and talk for awhile..we need to be adults about this o.k.?..now be a good girl and sit there on the bed.."

Zack reached over then and touched some of Mels freshly washed curls gently brushing them off her face with the best convincing smile that he could muster up..

Melony

Mel back up slowly as Zack gained entrance to her room. When he closed her door and leaned on it she retreated even further into the darkness of the room. They stood looking at each other's shadows in the room until suddenly Zack quietly flipped the switch that bathed the room in light.

Mel had the look of a deer caught in the headlights of some driver's vichicle as she stepped back even further away from Zack. She was trapped and she knew it as her brother took in her near naked body. She saw that look again and it frightened her.

"Melony you are so beautiful..sis..I know that you're probably a little upset with me for what happened back in the car and for me getting some of my cum in your hair but will you at least talk to me..? there..on the bed..let's sit and talk for awhile..we need to be adults about this o.k.?..now be a good girl and sit there on the bed.."

As he spoke, Zack slowly moved toward Mel so that when he was finished he reached toward her and took some of her damp curls into his hand. She saw a smile on his face, sort of gentle but really didn't trust this whole situation. His body still blocked the doorway even though they were in the room.

Her brother was a big man, it would be very hard to avoid that long reach of his. Mel sighed as she moved toward her huge bed. As she began to sit she could feel the small towel loosen and rise up further on her thighs. She quickly grabbed the blanket that was on her bed and covered her torso with it as the towel dropped off. She never felt so vunerable, sitting on her bed, naked underneath her blanket with her fully dressed brother sitting down next to her.

Mel moved away from him and turned her body toward him to hide the fact that the whole back of her was visable and quite naked. She went on the offensive right away hoping what she said would stop this horror once in for all.

"Zack stop talking to me as though I was a child, I am older then you and your sister. You seem to be conveniently forgetting that. I am not your girlfriend nor a whore on the streets that you can........can have sex with at the drop of a hat. It has to stop, Zack, here and now"

A playful look came upon her brother's face as he reached for her. Mel let out a little squeal and moved across the bed forgetting about the blanket that hid her nude body. All she could think about was escape when a stronge arm came around her waist holding her firm. She was on all forms as her mind quickly relized what a picture she must look like to Zack.

Zack

"Zack stop talking to me as though I was a child, I am older then you and your sister. You seem to be conveniently forgetting that. I am not your girlfriend nor a whore on the streets that you can........can have sex with at the drop of a hat. It has to stop, Zack, here and now"


Zack paid little attention to his sisters remarks as she tried to scrape up the last ounces of her old tough girl identity and tell him off. He was much more interested in her body at the moment and as she started to fidget and squirm away from him on the large bed, Zack followed right beside her determined to keep the same close distance between them.

Suddenly the small towel that was barely covering her body slipped off as she tried to squirm away from him harder towards the edge of the bed and before she could grab the blanket to once again cover herself, Zacks eyes drank in the split second that she appeared nude to him.

"C'mon sis let's have some more fun.." Zack tried again as Mel pushed away from him a few more inches in an increasingly futile attempt.

"I know what you mean by fun..you want to fuck me again Zack..you're terrible..I'm your own sister.."

Zack smirked a bit at her remark turning him on more as she pouted and tried to avoid her brothers wide eyes knowing well what he wanted.

Zack slid closer to Mel now trying to ease the blanket off of her body.

Little did she know that she was indeed becoming his girlfriend as well as his sister, they were now one in the same if he had his way and it was going pretty well at the moment..

Finally Zack caught up to his sister on the large bed and sat right beside her as he put his arm around her shoulder gently and kissed her on her forehead. There was no place else to squirm away to for Melly now as she found herself pinned in between the wall and Zack who was already very busy caressing her shoulders and bare back as he continued kissing her forehead and a few stray curls. Zack knew that her resistance was slowly but steadily waning when he heard a whimper and that was his cue.

"Listen sis how about if you just give me a good blowjob and we'll call it even..?..I'll never make you do anything else Melly..I..promise..I'll just be your..hired hand in the vineyard..just another schmoe..o.k. beautiful..?"

Zack was lying through his teeth as he said this but gave his sis his most warm convincing smile that he could muster up as he brought up his arm from around her shoulder and placed it squarely on the back of her head slowly trying to ease it downward as if letting her know that she only had one reply to his most gracious offer..

Melony

She was definately trapped against her brothers body and the wall. Zack's hand was gentle around her shoulder as he kissed her forehead. His hand moved down her back to her behind and back again to her shoulder as he continued to talk. His repetative touches brought a whimper to her lips as she started to feel a need in her body once more, a need that she was fighting hard not to give into.

"Listen sis how about if you just give me a good blowjob and we'll call it even..?..I'll never make you do anything else Melly..I..promise..I'll just be your..hired hand in the vineyard..just another schmoe..o.k. beautiful..?"

She was a bit shocked at his proposal and was about to tell him off when his stronge hand pushed her downward. She opened her mouth to say No when his hand moved to the back of her head and pushed her even harder so that the tip of his cock was in her mouth. She tried to pull away from it but he held her firm.

She had never done this before and he seemed to know it. His voice told her exactly what to do and she submissively did as she was told.

Mel licked the head of his cock, pressing her tongue to the little slit at the top. She muched on it like it was an ice cream cone and as he moaned she opened her mouth wider. Zack gently pushed her head downward telling her to lick and such which she died obediently. When she got to his mound she rested burying her face in his course hair. The contraced between the softness of his mound and harshness of his hair excited her.

She could not rest their long as she felt his cock begin to swell. She came up his shaft licking and sucking and back down again as he instructed her to do.

Zack

"Now this is gonna be a little different than when i fucked your tits sis, this time when you lick the piss slit of the head of my cock you need to wrap your tongue around the shaft and massage it in an up and down motion...and make sure to get a good grip on the base of the shaft with your hand there but don't jerk on it too hard yet."

Zack was going wild with lust as he instructed his big sister on how to suck his cock watching her every move as she sucked it like a lollipop. He was gritting his teeth trying to hold back as she worked on him even though he had already cum just an hour ago all over her face and breasts. Zacks cock was rock hard and his balls were swelled with white juice once again and hopefully it would end up in Mels belly if all went correctly.

Mel continued sucking first tentatively but then a little harder as she got used to sucking her first cock. Zack knew this well, hell if she was a virgin at 26 there was probably no way that she would have sucked cock before either or at least he had hoped.

Zack was now groaning in near ecstasy as he looked down at his sisters head bobbing up and down between his outstretched legs. But he still needed to instruct her of the proper technique as Melly would be doing this many more times in the future..

"That's it Mel...*groan* work the shaft with your hand a bit more now.. and..look..I need you to..LOOK UP AT ME while you suck my cock."

Zack kept his hand firmly on the back of his sisters head to make sure that she would not stop pleasuring him..

Melony

Mel listened to Zack's instructions, hating every minute of this but he had promised he would ask no more of her after she did this last act. She continued to go up and down his cock and stroke it firmly as she looke up at him. She wondered why she had to look at him, she thought she should be conscentrating won what she was doing.

She licked and sucked his hard stiff shaft, stoked the lenght of it as she went to the top and then held it firm as she went back down again, she maintained eye contact with Zack as he had instructed. This certainly was no fun for her as her jaws got tired but the firm hold on her head told her she was not going to be allowed to stop the work.

Zack

Zack eased up his pressure on the back of Mels bobbing head a bit when she started looking up at him during her work per his wishes. The incredible taboo sight of his own pretty sister giving him a blowjob was making it a struggle for Zack to not blow his load too soon and he started looking up at the ceiling mumbling gibberish as she sucked and licked and sucked again. His cock was as hard as steel in the grip of her soft hand and a good nine inches in length.

"Mel...Melly..I need you to swing that nice ass of yours around so that you are sitting right on my face and get down on all fours..umm..get on your hands and knees I mean..I wanna 69.."

"A 69 is..this is uhh..well this is part of a proper blowjob..remember our little deal o.k..sis..?".."Now when you get your ass up on my face just keep on sucking like you were..I will be doing some things to you too.."

Zack never wanted this to end with Mel, this woman..his 26 yr old formerly virginal sister was the best lay that he had ever had. He knew that after he was done with Mel here she would look at him in a whole different way but there was no way that Zack was going to let her go on being a 26 year old virgin any longer.

He could not wait to taste that pussy again and his cock pulsed in her hand..

Melony

Mel did not want to do what he said but he had promised this last act would be the last one. She was afraid he would continue his persuit of her if she didn't do what he said. She quickly straddled him, surprised when he grabbed her quickly. His hands were like steel holding her in place. He seemed to be blowing air on her sex. She figured that was probably her imagination.

She grabbed his cock once more and went up and down it sucking and licking it. Suddenly she felt his face in her pussy, touching, licking and doing things she did not know even existed. She began to groan as she continued to move up and down his shaft. Her body was in great need it seemed. She relized the foolishness of her actions as she felt his tongue bury in her. The last thought she had was "Why is he doing this to me" Her groans became louder and her hips seemed to grind into his face.

Zack

Zack quickly grabbed Mel firmly by her waist postioning her pussy and ass directly over his face. He could feel her gobbling up his rock hard shaft at the other end and groaned when his sister began to use her other hand to massage and run her finger nails gently across his full ball sac.

Zack gripped her ass now and quickly darted his tongue in and out of her pussy pausing only to blow cool air onto her little button at the top of of it which was now engorged with blood and exposed fully to him.

His sister was driving him crazy with lust with her cunt mashed into his face like that and the scent of her female chemicals against his nose were increasingly driving him into a state of almost maddening frenzy as she sat on his face a bit harder and squirmed there..

There was no way on earth that Zack would let Mel go after this..the passion for her that he felt was unmistakable and his earlier words to her about leaving her alone after just one more taboo fucking session were just a complete and utter lie.

Suddenly Zack reached up and pushed first one then two and then three of his pussy juice lubricated fingers into his sisters ass sliding them slowly in there knuckle deep making her flinch slightly as the bedsprings under them creaked wildly.

Melony

Mel heard a low groaning sound as wild erotic sensations stirred inside of her from the probing of her ass, it took her seconds to realized that animal sound was coming from herself as she bobbed up and down on her brother Zack's huge, hot, throbbing cock. Zack's mouth drew on her pussy as if it was a well, his mouth wet and demanding, his tounge buried deep withing her.

His fingers dipped into her but did not stay for long, she felt a finger probe her ass, pushing into her anus, she felt a strange mix of pleasure and a bit of discomfort, she relaxed herself trying to get relief from the pressure of his finger when a second and third dug into her. She pulled her mouth off his cock, thinking she would tell him to stop when suddenly another powerful climax hit her.

"ZACK, ZACK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME IN THE ASS"

She quietly thought where did that come from. It did not take Zack Long to manuver her into position. She found herself on all fours, his stronge arm holding her tightly a his huge cock pushed its way slowly in her ass as his other hand continued to swirl around her pussy. She gasped over and over again as he probed her deeper in both places giving her unamanginable sensations. She felt stretched beyond indurance and she was loving it.

She screamed his name over and over again.

Zack

Zack had already decided against using a condom to fuck his big sister up the ass earlier in the evening as he was nailing her tits in the old jalopy, for he needed her to feel every throbbing vein, every sinful sensation, as he buried his huge penis up there inside her still tight virginal asshole.

"MMMPHHMMPHHHHH...MEL....MMMMELLLL...FUCK....AWWW SISSSS..."

After Mel released his saliva coated cock from her mouth, Zack released his own tongue from her deepest female pleasure centers and maneuvered her body onto all fours in front of him literally demanding that she beg her brother for his cock and she did with a fervor that excited him more..


"ZACK, ZACK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME IN THE ASS"

"Now this might hurt a little at first sweetie but it will feel good shortly.."

Zack first dipped his ridiculously hard cock deep into his Mellys pussy for lubrication before pulling back out and placing the head between her asscheeks and against her puckered anus pausing there for a moment groaning in lust as he instructed his girl once again.

"Now..now this might hurt a little at first sweetie but it will feel really good later..o.k.?..have..have you ever had anything in your ass besides my fingers sis..?"

Zack couldn't believe that this was happening, it was like a dream he thought as his older sister buried her face in her pillows and moaned. Mel was sticking her ass high up in the air towards Zack as her hands started playing with her own breasts, the fingers rolling her nipples in her shaking hands while she babbled something to herself laced with obscenities.

Zack then placed his strong hands on her ass after giving each reddened weal a good couple of open-hand slaps before he prepared to stuff her back hole fully with his penis.

*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

"DO YOU WANT IT SLUT..?..DO YOU WANT ME TO FILL YOUR ASS BITCH..?..TELL YOUR OWN BROTHER WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO DO TO YOU MY LITTLE WHORE SISTER.."

Not waiting for an answer, Zack proceeded to stuff her cunt with his fingers at the same time that he eased his thick tool deeply into his sisters waiting ass with a suctioning sound only stopping as he reached her bowels.

"YESSSSSSS....SO...SO GOOOOOOD...."

Zack closed his eyes and faced the ceiling blinded in incestuous lust as he started pushing and pulling his cock from Mels loosening rectum and bowels in a steady but powerful rythmn. The pressure around Zacks cock was incredible now, heightened even greater when his sister would squeeze her ass muscles tightly around the center of his tool giving him all kinds of new pleasurable sensations that he had never felt before..

He opened his eyes only briefly to see his Melly on all fours still babbling obscenities to herself into her own pillow as she started sucking her own breasts now in total and complete surrender to the man behind her filling her so completely.

Melony

Mel was nearly incoherant as Zack spoke to her.

"Now this might hurt a little at first sweetie but it will feel good shortly.."

It was outrageously painful at first but still she pushed back on her brother's hot, hard, huge cock, when he spoke again she was in painful bliss as pleasure mixed around the edges of this new experience.

"Now..now this might hurt a little at first sweetie but it will feel really good later..o.k.?..have..have you ever had anything in your ass besides my fingers sis..?"

She heard her own words and could not believe what she said, it was not her but some mad heated sex straved wanton woman that she did not know.

"NO, YOU BASARD, YOU PRICK, JUST DO IT"

After that outburst she buried her face in the pillow and words that she did not even know came spewing from her mouth to be muffled by the pillow. He suddenly slapped her ass and her pussy tightened around his fingers and her anus tightened around his cock and she grabbed her own breasts, squeezing the nipples and driving herself as wild as Zack was. She heard his filthy words and for some reason beyond her comprehension they drove her over the brink into a new level of passion.

"DO YOU WANT IT SLUT..?..DO YOU WANT ME TO FILL YOUR ASS BITCH..?..TELL YOUR OWN BROTHER WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO DO TO YOU MY LITTLE WHORE SISTER.."

Her screams of need were muffled by the pillow she buried her face into as his cock dove into her ass over and over again. She even tightened her vagina and ass musles around his fingers and cock. She was over the top in complete heat, totally submissive to every thing he wished to do to her.

She was babbling now and sucking her own breasts, not feeling any shame at all, just pure raw lust ran through her veins and she was lost to everything but the sensations he was producing in her.

Zack

"NO, YOU BASTARD, YOU PRICK, JUST DO IT"

Zack was reenergized by his sisters words if that was possible at this point and he started pounding his cock into her ass harder and deeper gritting his teeth and growling as to try to not blow his load inside Melony too early this time around.

"YEA TAKE IT BITCH, TAKE IT, AND PLAY WITH THOSE NICE BIG TITS OF YOURS SOME MORE SIS"

Zack could not take much more of this, he was about to explode and was teetering on the brink when he saw Melly start to suck her own big hanging breasts. When she started squeezing her ass muscles around his cock and the only sounds in her room were his grunts and groans and her high-pitched squeals and babbling of quiet obscenities, Zack passed the point of no return with his Melly for the third time in two days.

Zack gave her a few last deep cock strokes against her bowels and then pulled his hard cock out at the last second with a popping sound. Finally pulling his fingers out of her clenched pussy, Zack gave his fucktool a few quick strokes before howling Mels name like an animal and blowing rope after rope of his hot boiling cum all over his sisters asscheeks, waist and back.

After the last few spurts of his spermload dribbled between her cheeks coating her anus, Zack collapsed onto the bed beside his new sister-lover totally spent sated and satisfied for the moment..

Melony

As Zack pounded into her she had a mind blowing climax. She wanted to collapse right there but her his voice.


"YEA TAKE IT BITCH, TAKE IT, AND PLAY WITH THOSE NICE BIG TITS OF YOURS SOME MORE SIS"

For some reason beyond her understanding she die exactly as he dictated, never questioning why. She continued to play with her breasts sucking on them from time to time. She took every inch of him though her anus was beginning to feel sore as was her pussy. When he shot his climax all over her she groaned. As he fell to her bed sated, she got off the bed with some difficulty and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She could not believe she had done all those things with him. She decided she was a whore and as the spray covered her she silently cried out her shame.

Zack

Zack lay there collapsed on his stomach and face in the pillow with Melony beside him. His spent and overworked cock was slowly returning to normal as his breathing slowly returned to normal. His thoughts were still on Mel as he wondered through his fuck haze whether he had gotten his cock to touch all the right places deep inside of all her orifices. Zack wanted to give his sis that mind blowing body shaking climax that she had needed for so long and her screams shortly after he painted her back with his own cum had told him that he had indeed did.

Zack now sated and sexually satisfied for the moment lay there feeling like going to sleep but fought off the urge. He felt the other side of the mattress lift as Mel got off of it and went somewhere with a slight whimper..

"HEY WHERE YA GOIN' HONEY..?..GET BACK HERE."

Zack demanded not getting a reply but too tired at the moment to get up and investigate.

Shortly thereafter Zack heard the shower going at the other end of the room and he smirked into the pillow thinking of how his sister must be trying hard to wash both of their cum and juices off of her body.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see her panties on the floor beside him and gathered up enough strength to reach over and pick them up and press them against his nose. Zack flipped over onto his back on the bed and then inhaled deeply and enjoyed the musky scent of his sisters pussy mixed with other of her scents one more time before she came back.

He started stroking his big cock to her scents which was incredibly still only semi-flaccid.

A virgin no more Melly.

Melony

Mel felt terrible as she cried under the shower. What was she to do, her brother had every part of her body now. Her mind spun with guilt and remorse for what she had lost to her own brother. The only thing that made her feel a tiny bit better was his promise not to touch her again. Could she live the rest of her life with this terrible feeling of being a whore for her own brother, why had she been so submissive to him and no one else? Questions, guilt, remorse, all kinds of thoughts spun through her head as she washed away every bit of evidence of their unholy union. Her skin hurt as she tore at her skin and her sobs became louder until she found herself collapsed on the shower floor.

Zack

Zack finished sniffing Mels panties for the moment, tossing them onto her desk chair a few feet away. He sighed and then glanced over beside him on the bedsheets to see cumtracks and other stains on the formerly white sheets where he had just heartily fucked his sisters ass. He didn't want her away from him for one minute now it seemed.

"MELLY GET IN HERE, HURRY UP IN THERE" Zack demanded.

Picking up his cellphone and sitting up on the bed against a propped up pillow now, he quickly arranged for the cropduster pilot to spray the Eastern section of the vineyard today. Zack would be taking over full operations now on the business side from his older sister as well as in the bedroom.

"MELLLLLLL..."

Melony

Mel heard her brother yelling for her. She got off the floor of the shower and wrapped herself in her terry cloth robe which she had retrived from his room several days ago when he was not around.

She walked out of the bathroom and looked at him.

"Why are you still here, and why are you yelling for me as if I were your slave. Get out of my room Zack, it over with remember you gave me your word"

She spoke with more bravo then she felt but she needed to get him out of her room and establish a no touch rule.

Zack

Zack gave Mel an almost goofy type grin as she tried to muster up bravo and strength to him acting like nothing out of the ordinary had happened despite the events of barely 15 minutes ago. He had taken her ass virginity and she had loved it.

Zack had always known that his sister was a closet submissive-type personality and he was just starting to finally bring out Mellys true self, the self which was the polar opposite of the spinster type businesslike 26 yr old virgin persona that she formerly lived to his chagrin until his visit.

Zack looked at her a few seconds more, his eyes nearly shooting beams into hers clearly distinguishing his dominance over her without saying a word.

"Yea..listen sweetie I'm gonna go take a shower myself..and it would make me very happy if there was some breakfast waiting for me when I was finished..I have a busy day today on the vineyard, lots of new deals to make with new clients."

Zack then pulled his sister to him against his nude body and kissed her hard on her lips despite her defiantly punching at his back and shoulders. He finished kissing her and pulled back still gripping her shoulders and looking at her..

"And put a nice skirt or a dress on today it will bring out your beauty even further.."

Zack released her finally and headed off to his shower.


Melony

Mel was feeling very uncomfortable from the look Zack was giving her. She had a hunch that he still planned to her her physically. Could he have lied to her? Now he was talking to her, well actually telling her what to do. That brought up her hunches as she stared at him. Now he had the nerve to want her to make him breakfast as if she was his wife or girlfriend, how dare he. She moved within arm length to him about to give him a piece of her mind when suddenly he grabbed her and kissed her possessively. She pummaled his back which had as much effect as hitting him with a pillow. The kiss was long, deep and stirring. When he broke the kiss she found herself panting heavily. He held her tightly as he spoke.

"And put a nice skirt or a dress on today it will bring out your beauty even further.."

She was in shock as he walked to her bathroom and shut the door. It took her a few minutes to work herself up to a grand state of anger. She tossed off the robe and dressed in pants and a shirt. She was not going to let him tell her what to do. She grabbed her keys off the dresser and hurried to the door of her bedroom, through her house and out the front door. She hurried to her mustang and went to the next field of grapes and began working with them.

She started angry and his attitude to think he was going to take over was unbelieveable. He wanted to run the vineyard and also her life, she would not allow that. As she worked she calmed down which wasn't surprising her work always calmed her. She thought she heard the sound of a vehicle behind her somwhere, she had worked herself to the middle of the field so the car or truck door slamming sounded far away.

The sun was baking her fair skin and she was lolled into the peace only the earth could give her when suddenly she was pulled off the ground into very strong arms. It took her awhile to react.

Zack

Zack finally let his sister go only after kissing her deeply against her wishes at least outwardly it seemed as she pummeled his back with her tiny balled up fists.

He gave her body another long lustful look once again his eyes occasionally pausing at her pert breasts before retiring to his shower. After washing up and shaving Zack left the bathroom expecting the welcoming aroma of his bacon and eggs breakfast cooking down in the kitchen but instead smelling nothing as he frowned.

"MEL..MELLY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU WOMAN.?"

Zack looked for his woman everywhere, in the kitchen, in her room, but could not find his sister as his mind raced. He looked outside for her mustang to find it gone before he headed off to the vette parked out back.

Just then his cell went off and it was the cropduster guy who said that he would be spraying the southern fields first instead of the eastern fields.. a change of plans.

"Yea..yea o.k. do the southern fields first then..later."

Jumping into his vette and starting it up he pulled out of the dirt driveway, he knew exactly where Melly would be he thought..Zack then headed directly for the far southern fields. He drove like a maniac trying to get there before the cropduster started accidentally spraying insecticide all over his new woman.

Zack parked at the last hedgerow of the riesling grapes, got out, slammed the door and walked a few rows down to the middle of the field searching for his sister finding her finally kneeling down in an old pair of pants and a baggy shirt. Seeing Melly there working on the grapes like that both infuriated him and relieved him at the same time.

He snuck up behind her then without a sound, like he was trained to do in the military and then grabbed his sister picking her up off her feet and into his arms as he stared at her. He knew that he had promised his sister that he would not try and pursue and fuck her again but he was beginning to find that to be an impossible task the more he was with her and watched her and talked to her.

"Melly what are you doing out here..?..The plane is going to be spraying poison over these fields in about 10 minutes dammit..why didn't you check with me?"

He shook her by her shoulders slightly worried about her and then almost uncontrollably kissed her hard on her lips again.

Zack would scold her for her attire and for not making him breakfast later, first though he had to just get them both the hell out of there.

Melony

Mel felt herself manipulated like a rag doll, crushed against her brother's body, looking into two very angry eyes. He really scared her at the moment, she thought he would hit her at any moment but instead he began to scold her as if she was a naughty child.

"Melly what are you doing out here..?..The plane is going to be spraying poison over these fields in about 10 minutes dammit..why didn't you check with me?"

Mel opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind when he shook her and pulled her even closer into himself and roughly kissed her. She began to pound on his back.

Suddenly the unmistakable sound of a plane at a distance filled her ears and Zack broke the kiss and placed her on the ground. He began running, dragging her behind him. His long legs stretched out like a race horse and Mel had to run doubly fast to keep up. They were half way to safety when she fell. Zack uncerimonously picked her up and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Put me down, put me down"

But he didn't. Her hands flaired out as did her legs to kick and punch at thin air.

Zack

"Put me down, put me down"

Zack finished with kissing his sister for now, enjoying the brief feeling of pleasure but then he placed her on the ground in front of him. He looked at her pouting there for a second or two still a bit annoyed at her attire but there were more important things to do at the moment. As the planes twin engines rumbled in the distance Zack grabbed Mels hand forcefully dragging her behind him starting a measured run away towards the vette parked a few more feet away.

His grip on her hand was unflinching as he pulled her away his thoughts only on getting his emotional sister out of there to safety for her own damn good. They turned a corner sharply and suddenly Mel tripped on an unearthed stone laying on the ground causing Zack to turn around bend over and pick her up flinging her body over his shoulder like a travelbag.

Mel protested his actions as her arms and legs flailing wildly but to no avail as his grip on her was unrelenting.

Finally reaching the car, Zack carefully slid his sister into the passenger seat right through the open window not bothering to open the door. He ran around to the other side, got in and zapped up both power windows right as the cropduster flew overhead and started releasing a yellowish powdery substance already coating the exterior of the vehicle.

Zack sat there for a moment trying to catch his breath along with Melly before he looked over at her sitting there with a kind of dazed look on her face. The loose strands of her hair that had escaped from her red kerchief hung down in front of her face before Zack reached over and pushed them away.

"Just what in the hell were you doing down there..and..why didn't you check with me..?..And why are you dressed like that..?...like..some..farmhand..?"

Zack didn't even wait for his sister to begin to answer as he started up the engine and peeled off of the dirt path laying a huge dust track of about 10 feet as he headed back to the house in a beeline.

Melony

Mel's ribs were hurting where Zack's shoulder was pressing her. She had lost all fight as he quickly slid her into the passenger seat of the vette. The sounds of both their heavy breathing seemed to ehco in the interior of the vehicle. The loose strands of her hair that had escaped from her red kerchief hung down in front of her face before Zack reached over and pushed them away. She turned her head slowly and looked into his eyes bewildered by what he had done.

"Just what in the hell were you doing down there..and..why didn't you check with me..?..And why are you dressed like that..?...like..some..farmhand..?"

All of a sudden he started yelling at her, she found her anger building up in her once more.

"First of all that is where I work, in the vineyard, I have done so for five years and will continue to do so. I do not have to check with you, let me remind you dear brother this place belongs to me"

She looked down at her overalls and then back up at him.

"What do you suppose a person wears when they work in the fields, a ball gown. Listen what I wear is no concern of your, what I do is no concern of yours. This is my place and I will do as I like"

She folded her arms under her breasts and turned away from him, obviously angry. The car was silent as he speeded down the road to the house. When they got there, Mel, quickly opened the door and got out. She stretched a bit and started to jog back to the fields.

Zack

"Let me remind you dear brother this place belongs to me"

Zack looked over at Mel with a smirk as she talked defiantly to him his only response being the placing of his right hand on the inside of her left thigh rubbing her there. Yes she did own the place on paper but Zacks fresh new infusion of ideas and capital was what would make the vineyard work and both of them knew it.

Zack and his sister were partners now both in business and pleasure and there were no two ways around it he thought to himself smiling inwardly as he replayed once again in his head the incredible sex that they had already had together the past few days the latest session taking place right in Mellys bedroom.

He continued to let her vent her anger at him only concerned with inching his hand up ever closer to her pussy. Zack couldn't get enough of his sexy sister and he knew that there was no way in hell that he would be keeping up his end of the deal of no more touching her or pursuing her sexually and he had a feeling that Mel already knew that..

"So have you had your period yet this month sis?"

Mel just seemed to look at Zack with her mouth open for a bit before turning away and folding her arms under her breasts after brushing his hand off of her thigh. Finally arriving back at the house Mel bolted out of the car first stretching herself a bit on the huge front lawn, looking warily over at her brother and then starting a slow jog back in the direction of the fields in spite of him.

Zack grinned as he decided to let her go this time..Melly seemed to be heading off to the northside this time away from the cropdusting operations which was o.k. for now he figured. "Let her think about what we're gonna do together tonight this time while she works the grapes.." he smirked to himself heading over to the toolshed to get the necessary tools to go up and fix the horribly leaking and neglected roof of the place..

Yes things were going to change here in alot of ways he thought.

Melony

Mel had purposely headed for the North field so Zack would not figure out what she was going to do. After awhile she turned back and watched him go into the tool shed, she then headed back to the south field. She could see the crop-duster just finishing off the field. She knew the worst of it would be over by the time she reached her mustang. She had her own plans now to keep Zack out of her bed.

The way he had touched her in the car and asked her about her period told Mel he just was not going to let her alone. She would take steps to keep him off her. When she got to the South field the crop-duster was gone but the smell was strong. She hurried to her mustang that was covered with the yellow stuff. She was annoyed about that as she opened the door and brushed her hands off.

She kept the windows closed as she turned the key in the ignition. She raced up to the main road to town, the yellow floury stuff blowing off her car. By the time she hit the main road, there was only a slight film on her car but she kept the windows closed anyway. It was getting kind of hot in her car so she opened a few buttons of her coveralls.

She turned on the radio as she raced along the road to town. She slowed down when she came to traffic and coasted into town. She went straight to the hardware store and bought a heavy chain lock for her bedroom door. Smiling at Mr. March, she asked him to put it on her bill and returned to her car. She couldn't wait to get home and install the lock. As she turned into the road that would take her to her house, she hummed a little song thinking she had put something over on her brother.

As she drove toward the house she saw Zack on the roof taking care of some needed repairs. She smiled as she thought how thoughtful of him. She stepped out of the mustang and closed the door soundlessly and snuck into the house. He would never hear her hammering with the racket he was making.

She got her hammer and went to her room as Zack banged on the roof, she banged by the door. When she was done she checked out her handiwork and was satisfied that he would not get into her room again. She kept it locked and went into the bathroom for a shower. As she was washing she noticed that the hammering on the roof had stopped.

Zack

Zack was now really breaking out a sweat in the hot midday sun as he put the finishing touches on the unsightly hole in the roof that had been bothering him. He decided to yank his shirt off and toss it onto the ground below before he grabbed another nail from between his teeth and pounded away for the last time. Zack wondered why his sister had left it untouched for so long as it those kinds of things definitely deteriorate over time he thought. But then again his sister didn't have a man around the house to take care of any other of her problems either did she..? Zack smirked now as he hammered the nail thinking of the night ahead already getting very excited again.

He thought that he could hear some hammering coming from inside the house and had ignored it until now thinking that it was just an echo of his roof work until he turned the other way and spotted Mellys mustang in the driveway below.

Zack frowned and then headed straight down the ladder cleaning everything up as he went and finished up. The roof was now as good as new but something else was now occupying his mind. He rushed inside of the house to where the hammering was coming from just before it suddenly stopped and he found himself standing in front of Mels now familiar bedroom door. He turned the knob and the door opened a sliver but was being held back by something as he pushed it harder once more and then gave up.

" MELLY WHAT..WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?..LET ME IN HERE "

Melony

Mel was quite smug about the lock on her door. She turned on her radio, stripped off her clothing, finally feeling safe from Zack. She turned on the shower, adjusted the water and stepped into the shower. The water felt good streaming down her body. The shampoo felt good in her hair as she enjoyed it's lather, as did the soap as it bubbled up on her body. She even did a little dance to the music. Freedom was a wonderful thing, the lock would protect her she thought.
She had not heard Zack at her door, nor did she know the true frustration she had caused him, she just was pleased with herself.

She stepped out of the shower and dried herself, opening the bathroom door slightly to get rid of the steam. A slow song she liked came on and she began to sing it as she brushed her hair. She stood in front of the mirror happily brushing and singing completely naked.

Zack

Zack tried to force the door open a few more times after putting his weight behind the attempts without success, he could not understand what was going on and he was getting angry. All he could manage was to get the door to his sisters room open about a half-inch so he decided to peer through the crack to find out what the obstruction was.

What looked like a silver colored metal bar connecting from the door to the door frame is what Zack saw, something that looked like some kind of a lock mechanism he thought. His anger then turned to annoyance as he realized what was happening but that was now being overshadowed by the naked female form that walked into the room right in his line of sight.

Zack must have stayed there at least ten minutes mesmerized, quietly watching Mel stare at her own body in the large mirror as she twisted and turned herself almost like a model would. He felt his cock getting harder by the minute as he watched his nude sister gyrate there in front of her mirror completely oblivious to the fact that she had a very eager audience of one right outside of her door.

"She can't stay in there forever.." Zack thought as he reluctantly left his vantage point when Melly moved to another part of the room.

A frustrated Zack decided to leave Mel there for now and headed for the shower room down the hall. It would undoubtedly be a cold one.. at least this time.

Melony

As Mel brushed her hair she wondered why Zach wanted her body so badly. She put the brush down and started to really look at her body. She turned this way and that and still couldn't figure out why he found her more inviting then any other woman. There were plenty of women who would fancy her brother, so why me she thought. Well at least at night, she could lock herself safely in her room but during the day she would have to be careful. He had taken her in many places already, places she never thought it possible to do such a thing. She had to make a plan, maybe invite old girl friends over that might turn him away from herself. She walked away from the mirror and began to get dressed. She had to make dinner even if it meant putting herself in the lion's mouth once again.

She dressed in a pair of old jeans that were baggy and a shirt that covered her up to the throat. Long sleeves, she would die of heat exhaustion but she was well covered. She unlocked the bolt and stuck her head out the door looking right and left, the place looked safe to her. She headed down the hallway and as she got to Zack's room she tippy toed passed it. She smiled as she thought she had successfully gotten past him when suddenly, strong, arms scooped her up. She was pressed against her brother's naked body. She screamed out.

"NO ZACK, PUT ME DOWN"

He of course paid no attention and before she knew it he had crossed his room and practically fallen on the bed with her in his arms. He was on top of her and she was trying to push him away.

Zack

Zack finished up his shower quickly and stepped out onto the tiles. He could not get his mind off of Mel no matter what he did, he was starting to think of her now obsessively and in a purely sexual way. No other women seemed to matter any more to him, all he thought about was his sisters curvy body and the way that she carried herself which he was intent on changing. He had already taken her in many places in his short time home but even that was still not enough.

Not bothering to put on any clothes, Zack crouched down near his door and waited there for her as he knew that she would try to sneak by his room and prepare dinner eventually. All that he needed to wait was five minutes.

"NO ZACK PUT ME DOWN"

Ignoring his sisters pleas like always, Zack swiftly grabbed her and lifted her up off of the floor. His right arm was firmly under her knees and his left arm was wrapped around her back as she pummeled him with her balled up fists to no avail. He glanced down at her attire and smirked, chuckling to himself as he brought her into his room and lay her onto his bed laying on top of her and mashing his lips against hers forcefully for a few seconds. Still naked, Zack left his sister there for a few seconds when he finished kissing her and he got up and closed the door behind them locking it thereby preventing her easy escape.

He then walked back over to Mel still laying on his bed in those dreadful clothes of hers and started talking to her in a rather commanding and deep voice.

"Go over to the mirror and take all of your clothes off. Then I want you to stand there and look at yourself..your body..and tell exactly me what you see.."

Melony

Mel kept punchin Zack as he carried her into his room. She knew that her efforts were in vain as he looked down at her clothing and smirked, then chuckled as he walked toward the bed. Surprisingly he laid her on his bed gently. She had not expected his next move as he laid on top of her and his mouth covered hers. He kissed her roughly, It was an exciting kiss but one that she did not truely want as it aroused her and that was what she was trying to avoid.

Zack suddenly got up and went to his door, shutting it, she watched him lock it. Mel felt apparhention as he approached her once more. Why hadn't she made her getaway after he finished the kiss, the answer was obvious, he had shocked her into submission. His voice was demanding and she could not believe what he was telling her to do.

"Go over to the mirror and take all of your clothes off. Then I want you to stand there and look at yourself..your body..and tell exactly me what you see.."

Mel slipped off the opposite side of the bed and stood looking at Zack, her eyes were flashing with anger as she began to yell at him.

"I AM NOT YOUR SEX TOY, NOR YOUR POSSESSION, YOU CANNOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. THESE GAMES OF YOURS STOP NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I AM YOUR SISTER, NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOR YOUR WOMAN NOR YOUR WHORE, I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN"

Mel walked around the bed still angry and as she passed Zack his hand moved quickly to grab her wrist. She looked at him in surprise as his hand grabbed at the neckline of the shirt she had chosen to hide herself in. A rip sounded loudly as buttons popped all over the place. As she looked down at herself she could see the shirt was wide open and her white bra was peeking out from the tattered shirt. She looked at Zack about to explode when he ripped the shirt completely off her and went for her belt. She smacked at his hands and he chuckled. Nothing she had said had made a difference to him. Now she was fighting to keep the rest of her clothing on her body.

Zack

"I AM NOT YOUR SEX TOY, NOR YOUR POSSESSION, YOU CANNOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. THESE GAMES OF YOURS STOP NOW, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, I AM YOUR SISTER, NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOR YOUR WOMAN NOR YOUR WHORE, I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN"

Zack rolled over onto his back after he finished kissing mel and as Mel slipped out from under his grip and onto the floor he stared at her really more interested in watching her concealed large breasts jiggle under her top as she yelled at him. Zack didn't know why he felt this strongly about this woman standing there in front of him, all he knew was that he wanted to have sex with his sister again and again and never wanted it to stop. He would do everything possible to make Melly his woman in life and his possesion..his whore in the bedroom that was for damn sure.

As she circled around the bed and headed for an escape Zack lunged at her grabbing her whole body with one hand as he got up off of the bed and stood face to face with his angry, bitchy and beautiful older sister.

"TAKE THIS THING OFF"

Zack grabbed the collar of Mels top firmly and ripped it off as buttons flew all over the place in his room. He was stunned temporarily as the tops of his sisters soft breasts came into his full view when he looked down and she used that instance to wriggle free from him and bolt towards the door only to find it locked tight.

Melly tried to jerk the large wooden door open a few times before finally coming to grips with the reality of the situation and slapping the door with her open hands yelling. Her yells eventually became whimpers as she began sliding down it with her back against the door looking beaten at least for the moment..

Zack smirked slightly as he watched her foolish emotional outburst but then quickly erased it and walked over to her. Zack bent down and swiftly picked up his sister into his strong arms and walked her over to the spot in front of his large mirror placing her down there gently. It seemed that this time around Mel had no choice to comply as Zack stood right behind her holding his sisters sides firmly and then starting to rub his anxious hands all over the thighbone areas around her waist.

"Now are you going to take your clothes off or am I..?

Both brother and sister stared at their reflections in the mirror at the view of Zack standing behind her and holding Mels sides firmly..

Melony

He was stunned temporarily as the tops of his sisters soft breasts came into his full view when he looked down and she used that instance to wriggle free from him and bolt towards the door only to find it locked tight.

Strangely, Zack's hands stopped it move to Mel's belt, she quickly wriggled free from him and took off to his door at full speed. She grabbed the knob and turned it but it was locked. She turned it right and left, pulled at it, looked for a lock and could not find it. In frustration she slammed her hand hard on the door only to feel a instant pain in her hand.

"DAMN, OPEN THIS DOOR, ZACK"

She felt hot tears fill her eyes as she slid down the door and sat down on the floor, her breast heaved as she realized she was beaten. She ran her hand through her long disheaveled hair then covered her face with her hands resting her elbows on her knees.

Her anguish at her situation was such that she did not hear Zack approaching her. She felt his strong arms go around her as he picked her off the floor. She looked at him wildly frightened at what he was going to do to her now. He simply took her in front of the large mirror and set her down but he did not let her go. Mel looked into the mirror to see Zack's naked body hidden by her reflection as he held her firmly before him. Zack's hands roamed over her thighbone areas around her waist, sometimes touching her belt.

"Now are you going to take your clothes off or am I..?

Mel stared at Zack's reflection in the mirror as he stared at her. She was not going to take her clothing off for him, that was for sure. She was going to fight him tooth and nail. That stubborn look settled on her face, Zack knew full well what that meant. She quickly stomped on his foot expecting him to be surprised and let go of her. She had plans to head for the window and freedom but Zack pulled her closer to his naked body and lifted her slightly off her feet so she could not stomp on his foot again. He was frighteningly silent as she saw his stony face in the mirror, she shivered with a strange mixture of fear and anticipation.

Zack

Zack winced slightly at the pain of Mel stomping hard on his foot but it quickly passed as he gripped her tighter and then lifted her off of the floor slightly in front of him. He stared at the reflection in the mirror of him holding her in front of his naked body as did she. Zack was not going to force his sister to get naked for him for the moment he thought but his lust was growing as he felt her ass rub back against his renewed hard on and it was time to swiftly introduce plan B.

"o.k. relax..listen..relax melly all that I really would like you to do is just model some new lingerie that I just bought for my ex-girlfriend. We are talking again and I bought some for her birthday next week..o.k? Huh?.. Yes..a girlfriend so I will not be pursuing you and we won't even be having sex anymore if you don't want to o.k. sis?"

Zack gave Mel the most warmest smile that he could muster up after he told her his outright lie and then before she could answer him he walked over to his closet and returned with a large shopping bag filled with all kinds of sexy lingerie that he had bought from Victorias secret earlier in the day that did not leave much to the imagination. Zack smirked briefly as he looked down in the bag briefly remembering how he had told the female clerk that he was buying his girlfriend a present..if she only knew.

Mel wa staring at him warily as Zack presented her with the bag of lingerie. He tried his best to contain his inwardly building excitement of seeing his beloved sister who was the object of all his lust modeling for him and gave her another relaxed smile offering her the bag.

Zack had a good feeling about this plan of his as Melly peeked into the bag. He knew very well by now that her favorite colors were pink and red as he watched her eyes widen.

"Just try these on for me quickly and maybe do a few spins and then I will never bother you again like this..o.k.?..i swear..so do we have a deal?..You and my ex girlfriend are about the same size and you would really be helping me out sis..is that cool?..in exchange for me fixing the roof maybe..? c'mon just this one last favor i swear..you can go in the bathroom there and change into each outfit all alone..i won't come in and bother you while you change o.k?..just change into each one and just kind of model them for me out here and i will see if they will fit my ex all right..?..i will even put on a pair of boxers while i watch...o.k.sweetie?"

Zack smiled at Mel again and ran his finger lightly across the side of her head adjusting a curl of hers that had gone astray.

Melony

Mel looked at the things in the bag and then at Zack. She walked to his bed taking out the things. She looked at them, there wasn't much to them but they were pretty. There was only one problem here, as she held one of them to her body and turned to Zack.

"They are very pretty Zack, but I don't know how to put this thing on, its a pretty shade of red though.

She held the piece up. It was one piece but there wasn't much to it. Holes everywhere so she didn't know which were the leg holes and armholes.

"I never wore such a thing Zack, why not just give it to the girl"

He had suscessfully diverted her mind from what she was intent on doing and that was getting out of the room. Zack walked up behind her and suggested she take her clothing off and he would help her to put the lingerie on.

"I am going to leave my bra and panties on Zack, there is no need for me to be totally nude to see how it looks"

He nodded his head as if she was agreeing with her as she loosened her belt and unbottoned the pants. She let them drop and crouched to untie her shoes never noticing the intent look in Zack's eyes as they moved along her body. She stood, kicked off her shoes and peeled off her socks.

"Ok, Zack, help me wih this thing"

She held it in her hands moving it this way and that trying to figure it out when Zack came up behind her.

Zack

"I am going to leave my bra and panties on Zack, there is no need for me to be totally nude to see how it looks"

Zack nodded in agreement, everything was going perfect. He had gotten Mels mind off of getting out of the room and fighting him to the task at hand and that was pleasing him even though she did not really know it yet.

"Fine..yes..uhh.. I guess that you don't have to be totally nude just model the lingerie for me..uhh..I mean for my new..ex-..uhh new girlfriend since you are both the same size although.. your breasts are a bit larger and more fuller sis.."

Zack knew very well that Mel probably had not worn any lingerie or anything sexy at all ever since the folks had passed and she had become a virtual recluse in this huge vineyard. A virgin to boot..before he came back home and they had had sex numerous times already his sister had actually been a virgin..at 26!

Zack quickly erased that thought from his mind, he had already taken care of that but wanted much much more.

His eyes roamed her body as she bent over in front of him..her curves..her figure as it fully came into his view. As Mel finished peeling off her socks and kicking off her shoes she stood before him in her white bra and panties. Zack glanced at her, he read her so well.

"Ok, Zack, help me with this thing"

"Here Mel, just put your arms through these holes and wait.."

Zack needed to see her out of those boring whites and more of her body. He had her under his ring finger now so it shouldn't be that hard..just play it cool he thought.

"Listen sis I need you to also model some bras and panties..there are some red ones and black ones and blue ones in there.."

"Yes those are the ones"

Zack walked up behind Melly as she held up his new purchases high in the air inspecting them like they were a very strange new thing. He was getting ecstatic as he started stroking her bare shoulders from behind even managing to massage and kiss her soft skin without his big sister giving him any fight or resistance.

"Now if you could just..yes that's right..just try and put those things on and model them around the room for me a bit so..so I can see if they will fit my..uhh..new girlfriend.."

Melony

As Zack assisted her putting on the complexed garment, Mel wondered why he seemed to be stuttering. She soon forgot that as she worked hard to get the bodice over her bra clad breasts. She supposed this kind of item was not suppose to be worn with a bra. She hardly noticed Zack massaging her, she tought he was just adjusting the back of the outfit. She finally had it on and began to walk around as Zack had asked her to. She stopped and looked at him.

"Well what do you think, will this do for your girlfriend"

Strangely he did not answer her. She walked back to the bed and began to take the item off and pick up a pretty pink night gown which seemed easy to try on. She remembered what Zack had said about trying on the bra and panties too, she could see the white just glared through the pink sheer gown. She was so engrossed in finding a pink bra and panties that she never noticed that Zack was poised for action just about a foot away from her. Her back was toward him as she slipped off her panties and bra.

Mel Picked up the pink panties to put them on when suddenly Zack tackled her and pinned her to the bed. The new lingerie scattered around them as she looked at him in shock.

"What are you doing, I was just going to put on the pink bra and panties"

Zack

Zack eyes were glazed as he watched his sister model the flimsy lingerie in front of him. Her large breasts filled out the colored bras that he had picked for her perfectly. A fiery heat came over his entire being and his breathing became heavy and labored as she changed from one to the other and then another.

As Mel prepared to end her little modeling show for her brother she bent over sticking her ass out towards Zack to change into the last pair of panties and bra, a pair of pink ones..

"Well what do you think, will this do for your girlfr..."

Before she could finish the sentence Zack lunged at his nearly naked sister quickly pinning her to the bed and laying his body on top of hers. His cock was already as hard as a rock as he reached down and ripped his boxers off with one hand, tearing her panties off and pulling them down her legs with the other hand.

"What are you doing, I was just going to put on the pink bra and panties"

Zack didn't answer her as he roughly inserted his penis into his sisters vagina nearly bottoming out in the first stroke. The now familiar and euphoric feel of her pussy walls wrapped around his organ came rushing back to him as he straddled her body and then began pounding Melly repeatedly like a madman with hard furious strokes of his cock. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh could be heard echoing throughout the room.

Zack could not get enough of having this newfound incredible incestuous sex with his sister, there was no other woman on this earth that could satisfy him like she could and that realistic thought actually scared even him just a little as he continued to fuck her like a beast with reckless abandon. His nine inch penis was rubbing against her womb now as he pounded into and penetrated her sex the deepest yet..

"YOU'VE NEEDED A MAN AROUND THE HOUSE FOR QUITE AWHILE HAVEN'T YOU MELONY..?..IS THIS WHAT YOU NEEDED MELLY..?..HUH..?..IS THIS WHAT YOU NEED SIS..?..DO YOU STILL WANT TO BE A VIRGIN NOW YOU SLUT..?"

Melony

Zack was like a madman as he pinned Mel to the bed, ripped off her panties and pulled them down her legs. His boxers disappeared like magic as he press between her legs spreading them so he could get access to what he wanted. He entered her roughly and deeply. She gasped from the sensation his assult created in her. Her breathing increased as he slammed into her without mercy. Excitement turned into passion, passion turned into lust so fast she did not know what was happening as her body responded to his rough sex. Her voice came from her lips in a soft wimper.

No, No, No.

But her body sent sensual signals to her mind as it climaxed over and over. The constant slapping of their bodies pushed Mel over the top as she began to respond to Zack. Her groans and moans got louder and louder as her pussy flooded his cock over and over.

This new wild rough sex excited Mel beyond any other act Zack had done on her. She groaned at every entry, opening her legs wider and wider for him. She couldn't move and for some strange reason that excited her and drove her wild with lust. She felt his power over her and she embraced it. She wanted him to be even rougher. She did not have to ask for that as Zack was riding her harder by the minute.

His deep, hard penetration made her throw back her head in ectasy beyond belief. His endurance was amazing as he took her like a beast, wildly, roughly and without any preliminary foreplay. Surprisingly she did not need it, her body opened up to him so that he could do as he wished with it. He owned her and was proven that ownership with each mind bending thrust that slammed hard into her body.

"YOU'VE NEEDED A MAN AROUND THE HOUSE FOR QUITE AWHILE HAVEN'T YOU MELONY..?..IS THIS WHAT YOU NEEDED MELLY..?..HUH..?..IS THIS WHAT YOU NEED SIS..?..DO YOU STILL WANT TO BE A VIRGIN NOW YOU SLUT..?"

When Zack screamed at Mel she opened her eyes in shock. She answered him as best she could. She was breathless from his pounding.

Yes,,,,,Yes,,,,,I needed a man.....please stop.....yes, yes, i WANT It....please Zack....no more......yes....yes,...I NEED it....please stop zack....No...No... I dont want to be a virgin....I want to be your slut

She cried at her admission as he pounded her harder and deeper, showing her no mercy. Dispite her tears her body was still climaxing driving her mad with wild uncontrolled lust.

Zack

Zack stared down into Mels crystal blue eyes which were so much like his and was pleased to see in them the first hints of her complete submission to him as he continued pounded her pussy with little remorse. His clear excitement and attraction to this beautiful woman laying underneath him who happened to be his own sister were evident in the way that he was molding her to his wishes with his steely cock now staking his outright claim to her body for all eternity.


Yes,,,,,Yes,,,,,I needed a man.....please stop.....yes, yes, i WANT It....please Zack....no more......yes....yes,...I NEED it....please stop zack....No...No... I dont want to be a virgin....I want to be your slut


The relentless slapping of flesh and various low pitched and high pitched grunts and groans could be heard echoing through the small room now over the low hum of the ceiling fan which was blowing air down over Zack and Melonys entwined bodies.

"Yeaa..*grunts* yea you like this don't you Mel...you're really just a cockslut aren't you?..isn't..isn't this better than being a 26 yr old virgin and letting that juicy pussy of yours going to waste on dildos and vibrators? you needed me sis..you needed and wanted..MY cock...your BROTHERS COCK...YOU NEEDED A MAN and that man was ME WASN'T IT MELONY..?...Tell me what you thought of me..tell me what you thought of me when you first saw me at the airport...TELL ME NOW.."

While he waited for Mel could answer him Zack reached down with his right arm under the bed and took out the huge flesh colored dildo that he had discovered earlier in his sisters room after their first fuck. He was surprised to discover it lying so openly there right in her nighttable when he was looking for a cigarette as Mel showered and it excited him paving the way for him to openly take her again and again as he wished.

As Melly began babbling something Zack suddenly sprang her own big dildo out into view showing it right to her face while he withdrew most of his cock from his sisters now well fucked pussy for the moment just leaving in the sensitive mushroom shaped head.

Zack was proud of his stamina in not having blasted his hot cum inside of her yet as hard as that was, but he wanted Melly to have her orgasm first this time which would fully consolidate his power over her.

"SO SIS WERE YOU THINKING OF ANYONE IN PARTICULAR WHEN YOU WERE USING THIS A FEW DAYS AGO..HUH..?..HUH YOU HORNY LITTLE BITCH..?..ANSWER ME..NO..NO ON SECOND THOUGHT FUCK IT DON'T ANSWER ME...JUST SUCK ON IT..PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK ON IT HARD LIKE THE NEW WHORE THAT YOU ARE WHILE I FUCK YOU AGAIN.."

Zacks lust filled eyes were burning a hole into Mels as she stared at her own huge flesh colored dildo and then back at him. Meanwhile Zack wasted no time in burying his hard and very real cock back deeply inside of his sisters flooded pussy in one single and brute forceful thrust.

Melony

Dispite the tears in her eyes Mel was beginning to accept that Zack would have her, any time, any place, any where. He would take any orific he wanted without permission as he in fact did own her. The thought scared her but it also excited her. Her many mini climaxes proved to her that he was indeed the man for her. She was no longer thinking about the fact he was her brother, it did not seem to matter. He was giving her more pleasure than she had ever expected in life. She heard the sound of his slapping flesh against her own as she groaned out her passions. She felt the sweat pouring from both their bodies as he hammered into her relentlessly. She was hotter then a firecracker and wonder how long it would be before she exploded. Only a small breath of air from the ceiling fan managed to hit her now and again, not enough to cool her constant heat.

"Yeaa..*grunts* yea you like this don't you Mel...you're really just a cockslut aren't you?..isn't..isn't this better than being a 26 yr old virgin and letting that juicy pussy of yours going to waste on dildos and vibrators? you needed me sis..you needed and wanted..MY cock...your BROTHERS COCK...YOU NEEDED A MAN and that man was ME WASN'T IT MELONY..?...Tell me what you thought of me..tell me what you thought of me when you first saw me at the airport...TELL ME NOW.."

His words sank into her mind as she tried to answer him. Her breathing was raspy from the pounding he was giving her, she need relief, some kind of relief and did not know where to find it.

"Yes...I..l-like it...yes better...dildo...need you....need cock, your....cock....need you...Handsome...thought....handsome.

His pounding cock drove her mindless as he suddenly brought her own dildo into her view. He seemed to be pulling out of her, a mummer of protest slipped from her lips as she thrusted her hips trying to get his cock back into herself.

His crewl hard words made Mel shiver as she looked at her dildo and then at Zack. She thought he would hit her and flinched as he waved the dildo around and ordered her to suck it. Of course she could not grab the thing from him as her body was still pinned under his.

"SO SIS WERE YOU THINKING OF ANYONE IN PARTICULAR WHEN YOU WERE USING THIS A FEW DAYS AGO..HUH..?..HUH YOU HORNY LITTLE BITCH..?..ANSWER ME..NO..NO ON SECOND THOUGHT FUCK IT DON'T ANSWER ME...JUST SUCK ON IT..PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK ON IT HARD LIKE THE NEW WHORE THAT YOU ARE WHILE I FUCK YOU AGAIN.."

As Zack suddenly drilled back into her she opened her mouth wide, her upper body moved upward toward Zack, as she groaned. As the intense pleasure calmed down a bit she found her mouth was filled with her own dildo. Zack was pulling it in and out of her mouth in time with his cock. The piston action of his shaft even more intense then before. The sounds of her groans were stopped by the dildo, plunging into her mouth.

The brute force thrusts brought her over the edge as she climax fully. Her Juices flowed heavily onto Zack's cock, spilling out of her and wetting her own ass with the volume of it. Her body shuttered wildly as she bit down hard on the dildo. Her scream was muffled but did not go unnoticed by Zack. As she looked into his eyes she could see a look of satisfaction in his eye or was it something else.

He pulled the dildo out of her mouth and throw it across the room, grabbed hold of her hips and moved them wildly against his body. Going deeper and harder by the moment.

Zack

The look in his big sisters eyes told Zack all that he needed to know as she continued to suck on her own cocklike dildo like a common street whore. Mels submissive whimpers turned Zack on to no ends as he continued to relentlessly stuff her pussy over and over again like a madman that couldn't get deep enough inside of her.

"Yeaaaaa....take it my beautiful..take my hard cock...now isn't this better than being the cold virginal recluse that you were living here all by yourself..?..JUST WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WASTING A HOT SEXY BODY LIKE THIS..HUH WOMAN..HUH..?"

"Handsome eh?..so you find me handsome?..that's better..tell me your true feelings Melly no need to hide them anymore from your NEW BOYFRIEND.."

Zack looked down as his sisters large breasts wobbling every which way as he impaled her with his hard meat stick the erotic sight now beginning to drive him over the edge as he gritted his teeth not wanting to have his climax before she did.

Ripping the dildo from Mels O-shaped mouth, Zack took it and flung it across the room replacing it with his demanding kisses.

"FUUUCK..TURN OVER...TURN OVER ON ALL FOURS SIS I WANT TO HIT YOUR G-SPOT.."

After reluctantly yanking out his cock from Mels soaking pussy he helped turned her over on all fours after slapping her on her ass hard numerous times. His open palm produced a clear imprint there on her ass, the large reddened weals making him chuckle lightly as he grabbed the bottle of baby oil from his nighttable.

Zack then proceeded to oil up his sisters hot body good paying special attention to her ass and breast area before tossing the empty bottle aside and mounting her once again this time from behind. He slapped his new whores ass one more time and then gripped her waist firmly. Zack groaned and started banging her even harder now with the tip of his cock seeming to now suddenly drive her into a wildwoman as beads of sweat flew from Mels hair back onto his body and around the room..

Melony

Mel's mind was spinning, why was he talking to her, why can't he just do it and stop torturing her with words.

"Yeaaaaa....take it my beautiful..take my hard cock...now isn't this better than being the cold virginal recluse that you were living here all by yourself..?..JUST WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WASTING A HOT SEXY BODY LIKE THIS..HUH WOMAN..HUH..?"

All she wanted to do now that she had climaxed was to get this over with.

"Handsome eh?..so you find me handsome?..that's better..tell me your true feelings Melly no need to hide them anymore from your NEW BOYFRIEND.."

Her stomach tightened at his words and another climax hit her hard, it was true he was now her boyfriend. He was riding her hard and deep, not giving her any rest. Taking everything she had and she was loving it, loving it with her whole being.

Zack's mouth pressed demandingly on hers and she reacted like a sex straved woman mashing her mouth against his, wanting more and more. He plunged his tongue in her mouth and could taste her passion.

"FUUUCK..TURN OVER...TURN OVER ON ALL FOURS SIS I WANT TO HIT YOUR G-SPOT.."

When Zack took his huge cock out of her, it was like taking a cork out of a bottle, her pussy poured out her juices wetting them both. Surprisingly he helped her to turn over and get on all fours, she was a bit shaky from all the climaxes she had. She screached as he slapped her ass hard numerous times but took it as she was now his sexual slave and she knew it. He could do whatever he wanted to her and she would give it to it.

She felt him rub some slick stuff on her body, especially her ass and breasts. She quivered frightened of what he planned to do with her. When she enhaled she smelled baby oil and great deal of it. The sound of a plastic bottle landing somewhere caught her ears and she knew he had used a whole bottle on her body. She wondered why.

Zack's punishing hand hit her ass one more time and she tensed, that is when he drilled into her pussy causing waves of pleasure to surge through her. He held her firmly by the waist as he ripped into her even harder then before. She found herself driving back onto his huge hard cock. His hands moved around her slick body causing an eroctic feeling to surge through her, now she knew why he had slicked her down. He wanted her to be arosed beyond her usual peak. It was working as she lost all control and rammed herself onto his cock. She was like a wild woman as he rode her hard, fast and deep. Her body shook with lust that had been surpressed for many years and he was loving it. He had her now, she was lost to the pleasure deep inside her body driving her forward into raw deliberate sex.

Zack

Zack started ramming his cock into his sisters pussy from behind harder now like he couldn't get deep enough inside of her as she jerked her well proportioned ass back against his groin in between moans. Zack sneered as he excitedly fucked his new girlfriend who happened to also be his own sister watching the slick baby oil coat both his cock and the entrances to her two holes before dripping slightly onto his bed. He then pulled his shaft out of her sex for a second or two, grabbing the base of it and swirling the head around her anal opening relubricating it before returning the hard tool back to the snug confines of her now well fucked pussy.

"That's it sweetheart.. now rub that nice slippery baby oil all over your breasts...I might want to fuck them later again after..you..get..into..your old cheerleaders uniform for me.."

"AAAAAARRRRGH"

Zack could feel the inevitable pool of lava starting to churn in the base of his balls as he started banging Melly harder and harder as he lowered his body and pressed himself down hard against her completely covering her body with his. He growled while he pinned her forcefully against the mattress like his sisters body was his property now and by nearly all indicators at the moment it was.

The vicious pounding of hard cock into wet pussy continued as Zack totally dominated Mel and was loving it and her more every second. Now he was the one that was babbling nearly incoherently as his eyes started rolling back in his head from the scene..the insane taboo pleasure of it all was really starting to push him over the edge as he fought to hold back his torrent of hot seed from flooding his older sisters womb..

"GONNA..GONNA..C...UM..CUM...MEL..MELONY..FUCK..DO..DO YOU WANT...DO YOU WANT ME TO CUM..CUM INSIDE OF YOUR PUSSY OR DO YOU WANT IT IN..IN YOUR ASS INSTEAD..?"

Before she could answer Zack happened to glance around the room catching the unopened white bag of his sisters birth control pills, the same ones that Mel had just gotten from the clinic sitting there like a sore thumb on top of his dresser. Zack snarled in a weird combination of pleasure and annoyance as he continued stuffing her vagina from behind but he knew what he had to do and it bothered him slightly. He would have a talk about this with his woman later on after they were done fucking.

Melony

Mel was near mindless now as Zack kept up a steady pounding of her pussy. So many climaxes hit her so fast that she wonder what was happening. His arm held her in position so even if she had the strenth to crawl away from him, she couldn't. Her body seemed to be pouring out her juices, did he find that G spot he was talking about.

Suddenly he stopped his pounding and she breathed a sigh of relief thinking it was over. What was he doing? She felt wetness around her anal opening. She couldn't connect the significants of that as she groaned. She was exhausted and wanted to just go to sleep but that was not to be as he rammed his cock back into her tight pussy again giving her an instant climax that she shuttered from.

"That's it sweetheart.. now rub that nice slippery baby oil all over your breasts...I might want to fuck them later again after..you..get..into..your old cheerleaders uniform for me.."

"AAAAAARRRRGH"

She hardly had the strength to do what he told her to do but she did. She rubbed the oil onto her breasts until they were so slippery she could not even hold them herself. She started to groan once more as an excitment in her belly began to grow very strong. She thought she heard Zack chuckle. He knew she was completely submissive to him now as she had done exactly what he told her to do. She did not have time to worry about that as her body went into frenzy reaching for something even more more powerful then she had felt before. She rocked back into him, working with him now to make his cock go into her faster, harder and deeper.

Suddenly Zack lowered his body, covering Mel's completely as he pounded her pussy harder and harder. He felt like a hot blanket on her as he pressed her further down, her knees gave out from his weight and she found her legs wide open, her whole body flat against the bed. Zack's hands wiggled there way to Mel's belly and push her up slighly so that her ass was a perfect target as he continued to press into her pinning her to the bed. Her arms were spread out and her hands grasped the bedding. He owned her and she felt he was showing her he could do anything to her. She moaned as she got very close to a climax that frighten her. The intense feelings in her core were getting stronger by the minute. Her moans were starting to sound like little screams prolouge to what was about to happen.

"GONNA..GONNA..C...UM..CUM...MEL..MELONY..FUCK..DO..DO YOU WANT...DO YOU WANT ME TO CUM..CUM INSIDE OF YOUR PUSSY OR DO YOU WANT IT IN..IN YOUR ASS INSTEAD..?"

Mel heard his words but could not answer, she did not care where he came, her own body was about to erupt. Strangely he lifted her ass up more by supporting her belly as he rode her faster, harder and deeper. Suddenly he pulled out of her pussy, and rammed hard into her ass. Mel screamed and came. Her climax actually shot out of her as he continued to pound her ass. She whimpered as he rode her still.

Zack

The arteries in Zack head were pounding and he was increasingly finding it difficult to breath as he pounded Melonys ass with his cock, the sound of his flesh slapping against hers could easily be heard echoing through the room as the siblings coupling drew towards a mutual climax.

"Sis...sis...sis...FUCK!!..sis..so fucking....gooodddd....never...neverrr stopppp..."

Zack could feel Mels body start to shake as his hard cock banged up against her bowels and his sperm filled ball sack slapped against her ass. She was making sounds kind of like a feline in heat as she clawed the sheets babbling obscenities laced every now and then with her brothers name. Mels pussy juices mixed with the baby oil coating her skin were staining the bedsheets under them and it was turning Zack on to no end like he couldn't get close enough to her or deep enough inside of her as he started kissing the back of her neck now with his cock still easily gliding in and out of her ass like a hot and slippery tube.

He had wanted to fill her pussy with his seed this time but her ass felt just as good if not better..Zack would scold his forgetful sister about not taking her birth control pills later on but right now it was all about the pleasure for the both of them..

As Zack was trying his darndest to concentrate on not releasing his huge cumload inside of her too early, suddenly Melly reached back surprising him and grabbed his ball sack with her right hand. This immediately caused Zack to groan like a beast in the wild as he was thrown over the edge by his sisters touch.

This must have worked both ways because before Zack lost it he could feel his sisters insides turn inside out around his cock as her body exploded in climax sending her pussy juices spraying all over his ball sack and then onto the sheets underneath.

"GRRR..MMMPPHHH..AAAAAHHHH....TAKE....TAKE IT BITCH...TAKE IT...I LOVE YOU YOU SEXY BITCH...MELONY...AAAAAAAARGH..."

Suddenly Zack pressed his body against Mels even harder as he gripped her mid-section with his powerful arms. Thick jets of sperm then shot out of the tip of his hard cock splashing against her bowels as he exploded deep inside of her ass making her and then him scream even louder their combined voices of sexual satisfaction almost shaking the formerly peaceful little old boring farmhouse that Melly the ex-26 year old virgin quietly owned off of its foundations.

Finally sated at least for the moment from his seemingly unquenchable desire for her body, Zack slipped his slowly deflating tool out of the warm confines of his sisters ass with a gentle popping sound as the mushroom-shaped head left her rectum.

He then sneered and gave Mels ass another hard open-palmed slap as he watched the slut whimper against the bed lying their spread-eagled filled with cum and totally helpless like a piece of meat and property..his property..

Zack was loving the sight of his cum dribbling out of his sisters great ass and could have stayed there watching her forever but now he needed some sleep as he was tired.

Rolling over onto his stomach with his balls still coated with her pussy juices, Zack reached over and wrapped his arm possessively around his new girlfriends neck holding her there as he fell sated into a deep sleep rather quickly with a grin on his face.

Melony

Zack's pounding cock was relentless as it's owner seemed to go into a frenzy. She was beyond pain and pleasure now as her body just continued to react to the constant pounding. A series of climaxes racked her body as she heard Zack's words.

"GRRR..MMMPPHHH..AAAAAHHHH....TAKE....TAKE IT BITCH...TAKE IT...I LOVE YOU YOU SEXY BITCH...MELONY...AAAAAAAARGH..."

Finally his hot cum exploded in her ass and she groaned digging her fingers into the bedding. She screamed as her body poured out more juices. She did not know how much more she could stand as Zack laid on her for a moment making her think he was just resting and would soon take her again.

A sigh of relief was audible as a popping sound signaled the removal of his cock from her ass. She felt his weight easing off of her and screamed as he smacked her ass hard again. A vague thought crossed her mind was the smack to tell her that she was his property and would take no more nonsense from her.

She laid spread eagle whimpering from his rough treatment of her. She wanted to get up and clean herself in the shower but had no strength to do so. He could feel the slow mobilization of soreness already beginning to capture her body.

She felt him roll off of her, his arm wrapped itself around her neck holding her in place possessively. She knew he would not let her go for sure now and was too tired to fight him. She fell asleep cursing herself for being so weak where Zack was concerned and wondering what he would do to her next.

Zack

If he was awake he would have never let his arm slip off from around her neck not for one second but Zack was asleep, a deep sleep for that matter after his extremely satisfying sexual workout with his sister less than 15 minutes ago.

" *Grumbles* ..No..No more virgin..no more...Melony.. *Grumbles louder* take my cock..cock..yea..mrrrrphgnnn..Mel..."

Zacks cock was getting hard again quickly as he slept nude with his face in the pillow. His sub-conscious mind was still racing focused on certain images as he dreamt.

Suddenly after another loud grumble, he turned over and there was his cock sticking up straight in the air like a flagpole. Mel being the light sleeper that she was was already woken up by the sounds and still lying beside him stared at it in the dimly lit room, once again unsure and hesitant of what to do but at the same time sensing without a doubt that Zack was dreaming about her and only her, his own sister..

Melony

Mel woke up with a start as she heard Zack Mubbling. She thought he was after her again. She turned her head to him, in the twilight she could see he was sleeping. He had released her in his sleep. She began to edge her way out of his bed. Her one foot was on the floor when he suddenly grumbled loudly. She stopped moving, tried to stop breathing so she would not wake him up.

"..No..No more virgin..no more...Melony.. *Grumbles louder* take my cock..cock..yea..mrrrrphgnnn..Mel..."

She saw his hug cock was standing at attention and she almost panic but calmed hersel down. When he snored, she breathed easily as she touched her second foot to the floor. She stood up and move slowly, carefully and quietly to the window. She grabbed his huge terry cloth robe and slipped into it. It went around her petite body several times but she did not care, she tied it as tightly as she could and opened the window slowly and quietly.

Mel looked back at Zack, she did not hear his snore. He was on his side, she thought that probably is why. When she had the window wide open she hiked up the robe and put one leg out the window. As she was placing the other leg out the window, a familiar arm went around her waist and pulled her back into the room.

Next thing she knew she was over Zack's shoulder being walked back to the bed like a sack of potatos.

"STOP ZACK, PUT ME DOWN"

He did what she said but stripped the robe off of her and brought her over his knees. Suddenly he was spanking her bare behind.

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT"

She tried to wriggle out of his hold but he held her fast and continued to smack her behind hard. Tears filled Mel's eyes from the pain and mortification of it. Strangely he did not say a word as he abused her.

Zack

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT"

"..Now now Melly there are sharp rocks outside the window there..and I don't want those soft little toes of yours getting all scratched up..now lets get back to bed shall we..?"

Not waiting for an answer as Mel stared at him warily, Zack picked up his better half and flung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatos laughing heartily at the sight of her tiny body wrapped up in his large robe. Ignoring the feel of Mel beating her fists upon his back trying to escape, Zack carried his conquest back over to the bed and placed her down there sitting next to her as his hard cock rubbed against her leg.

He surprisingly then wrenched his eyes away from her pussy and breasts and looked up at her face, still thinking her pretty even with all of the frazzled hair and dried cum on it. Zack held the stare for a second or two longer before succumbing to his urges forcing his tongue into her mouth once again kissing his sister hard.

After he was satisfied with the kiss, Zack released Mels lips then forcing her over his lap like the sexual child that she was.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

He laughed at the red imprinted welts of his large hand on her asscheeks as he spanked her furiously barely noticing that his cock was becoming as hard as steel bar under Mels belly.

"You've been a very bad girl Melony..trying to *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*..escape like that..*SMACK *SMACK* ..from your new boyfriend..*SMACK*.."

"NOW WHAT ARE YOU..WHAT ARE.."

Suddenly Zack grew silent as he stopped the ass beating of his property and a weird frown came across his face..

He smirked and licked one finger and then two making sure that they were well-coated with his saliva before digging them into Mels ass opening now exploring her rectum much more thoroughly than earlier. At the same time Zacks thumb penetrated her pussy as his sister squirmed across his lap.

He continued probing the inside of her ass like a science experiment.


When he finally stopped smacking Mel she was whimpering. He had scolded her like a child as he gleefully smacked her ass. She did not know which was worse him hitting her or laughing about it. She was relaxing, waiting for him to let her up. Sniffling and hic cupping from her ordeal when he sudden stuck fingers up her ass. She stiffened as he probed her ass.

Thumb went deep into her pussy making her gasp with pleasure but the sigging around inside her ass finally caused her to yell at him.

"STOP THAT, I AM NOT A BOWLING BALL, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN THERE"

His response was to dig into her even deeper as his other hand moved to spread the lips widely. She never felt so exposed.

Zack

"STOP THAT, I AM NOT A BOWLING BALL, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN THERE"

Ignoring Mels angry retort Zack used his left arm to pin her body against his lap to prevent any further interruptions from his continued simultaneous probing of her ass and vagina. He was growing more excited by the moment as he held her like a six-pack in his lap leering at her when she managed to turn her head to see what things were being done to her.

Zack then slid his slippery middle and index fingers up his sisters ass as far as it would go not stopping until he found what he was searching for..the thin membrane seperating her vagina and her rectum. He stopped there and started massaging her inner wall filled with thousands of nerve endings not stopping for one second.

"Stroke my cock Melony and do NOT stop until I tell you too..is that CLEAR..?"

Zack was now getting a great rythmn going as he presses his thumb through her pussy and his index and middle fingers through her ass massaging that special area of his woman hard and without restraint..

His left hand then reached around her body and grasped her left breast as his sister suddenly berated him with obscenities..her whole body and soul now shaking with a pleasure that she could have never imagined in her "former life"..

Melony

Mel was trying to get loose but Zack pinned her body against his lap with his arm. All she knew was he was poking his fingers into her ass and pussy. She was starting to get aroused by all this attention. She turned her head toward him only to see his leering face.

Mel felt his fingers slid into her rectum deeply, she groaned from the expansion of her rectum and felt him inside ar searching for something. Whatever it was he had found it and was moving his fingers against something that gave her intense pleasure. She groaned louder as he continued working at something that was driving her wild with passion. She heard him speak through the fog of her passion.

"Stroke my cock Melony and do NOT stop until I tell you too..is that CLEAR..?"

Her breathing got raspy as the rythmn of his hands brought her to fevers pitched . She stroked him as he had told her to. Her ass had always been tight but his constant movement inside her relaxed her muscles as well.

She felt herself come but she was not done yet, nor was Zack as he manuvered his hand to her breast. She threw back her head and screamed as he continued to pleasure her, She continued to stroke his cock.

"Oh Yes Zack, yes, do it to me, Zack, Zack"

She was mindless with pleasure and it loosened her tounge.

"Yes, yes, I love you Zack"

She screamed again as waves of pleasure ripped through her and for the first time since their joining she vouluntarily opened her mouth and drew his cock into her mouth. She sucked on it wildly wanting it in her mouth wanting this pleasure he was giving her.

Zack

Zack threw his head back in pleasure and growled as his sister took his hard cock deep into her mouth. She gripped the base of it tightly as the engorged tool slid deeper into her mouth almost hitting her tonsils and then Mel started working her magic. Zack wondered if she remembered how he liked his cock sucked from the day before but his worries were soon erased as his girl went to work on him giving him more pleasure by the second.

He of course was returning the favor tenfold as his deep finger fucking of Mels orifices continued. The tips of his fingers continued rubbing and stretching the thin nerve-filled membrane seperating her pussy and ass and Zack sensed that he had hit a pressure point as suddenly her pussy seemed to explode flooding his fingers with juices which then ran down out and all over his arm.

"YEA..YEA.. SUCK IT SIS..SUCK MY COCK GOOD YOU FILTHY BITCH..YOU LIKE A NICE WARM COCK IN YOUR MOUTH DON'T YOU..MY COCK..YOUR BROTHERS COCK..YOU...YOU'RE MINE FROM NOW ON..UNDERSTAND..?..DAMMIT I LOVE YOU MELONY AND YOU ARE MINE..!..IS THAT CLEAR..?"

Satisfied that he had given Mel her first anal orgasm, Zack withdrew his fingers from her creaming orifices and then manuevered her body off of the bed and onto the floor directly in front of him. Zack sat at the edge of the bed with his cock still stuffed into her mouth. Mel moaned as she looked up into his eyes rather submissively..

"On your knees"

Melly immediately complied as she kneeled in front of Zack on the carpeted floor and then continued her blowjob in a proper fashion.

Melony

Mel quickly went to her knees she was still trembling from her climaxes and the thought that she did indeed love Zack. That was a scary thought to her being what their relationship was. As she gently grasped his cock, a look of surprise came over Zack's face as there was something different about Mel. She seemed to want to please him.

She opened her mouth a little and took the head of his cock into her mouth, she moaned a bit with emotions that surprised even herself. She began to use her tongue and lips as if she was eating an ice cream cone. She gentle went around the whole of it as she used the flat of her tongue to stroke the head with her tongue. She heard him groan and pressed the tip of her toungue to his little slit and pressed gently and she squeezed her lips gentle on his tip. When she heard his next groan she opened her mouth wider. Her tongue licked the under part of his cock as she sucked her way down the length of his huge cock. He was still a bit soft so she was able to get to the base of it and when she did she buried her face in his mound, enjoying the erotic feel of his pubic hair against her face, she looked up at him and saw passion in his eyes. She felt his shaft throb into action and quickly began her track back along his cock to his tip, licking and sucking as she went along. She began a slow rythum of going down and up his cock, using the flat of her tongue to excite as she used the whole of her mouth to suck.

After awhile she used her hand to stroke his cock as she reached the head of his cock. She slowly moved her other hand down to his balls and cupped his balls squeezing them gently as she worked on his cock. She was making love to him what she felt for him was clearly shown in her actions. His groans were like music to her ears.

She removed her mouth from his cock and rubbed his shaft over her face, giving it a kiss she dipped her head and drew in one of his balls. The flat of her tongue stroked under the ball as she sucked it gently. She continued to stroke his cock as she ministered to his ball. Then she released the one and drew the other one into her mouth, licking and sucking it gently. When she was done with them she returned her mouth to his cock and began to move up and down its lenght a bit quicker. Her hands were between his legs exciting his balls with her touch.

Her fingers found a little protruding line between his balls and his his anus. She moved her finger up and down this and heard him groan louder. During the stroking of his cock and the gentle queezing of his balls she would move back and forth on this in until she was to the opening of his ass. She moved gently inside his ass with her finger and found a little lump in there. She stroked this and Zack got really excited as he groaned and yelled dirty things at her again.

Mel made little circle motions on that little lump and Zack went wild. He was trying to ram his cock hard into her mouth and Mel gave way to what he wanted. He started to fuck her mouth as she continued to rub that littl lump. His hands grasped her head and held it still but her finger kept moving inside his rectum on that little lump.

Zack

Zack was pleased watching the head of his cock begin to dissappear into Mels mouth for she was finally beginning to take some initiative in their relationship. Yes these fucking sessions with his sister was indeed blossoming into a full blown relationship now and finally Mel was beginning to accept it whether she liked it or not.

"yeaaa..that's it baby..take it..suck it..suck my hard cock sis...aahhhhhh.."

Zack was groaning now fighting to keep watching her pleasure him with her mouth as this was very important to him. Suddenly Mel popped his cock out of her mouth and her eyes bulged out for a second as she saw the enormous size that it had grown to but then she surprised Zack and began rubbing the tool all over her face.

All Zack could do now was grunt mindlessly as Mel cupped his balls taking each testicle into her mouth sucking on it like a whore and driving him insane with lust.

"mmmrrrppphh..mel..."

Zack was incoherent now as he tried to regain his composure but to no avail as he felt his big sisters middle finger slowly snake into his ass and massage his sensitive prostate rubbing small circles around it almost driving him through the roof.

The combination of seeing her small mouth stuffed with his huge cock and her fingers in his ass were now driving Zack into an animal as he grabbed Mels head by the sides, stood up and then started ramming his penis into her mouth forcefully not slowing down for one second completely ignoring her initial gagging reflex.

"MELLY...YOU SLUT..YOU SEXY BITCH...YOUR FACE FACE...I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE..IS THAT CLEAR WOMAN..?..TAKE MY HOT LOAD ON YOUR FACE AND KEEP YOUR PRETTY LITTLE EYES OPEN..WATCH THE SPERM SHOOT OUT..IS THAT CLEAR..?"

Melony

Mel was surprised as Zack grabbed her face and started ramming his cock deep into her mouth. She thought she was going to chock to death. She looked him straight in the eyes, holding his gazed but he did not stop what he was doing.

She continued to rub the little bump in his ass and he seemed to go mad. She was getting a bit scared now and her eyes reflected it to his. When he yelled at her she trembled and her eyes became huge but she still looked into his eyes.

"MELLY...YOU SLUT..YOU SEXY BITCH...YOUR FACE FACE...I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE..IS THAT CLEAR WOMAN..?..TAKE MY HOT LOAD ON YOUR FACE AND KEEP YOUR PRETTY LITTLE EYES OPEN..WATCH THE SPERM SHOOT OUT..IS THAT CLEAR..?"

She could not answer him with his cock rammed into her mouth as it was. She put her one hand onto his belly and tried to push him away but he was like a raging bull that could not be stopped. Tears started spilling from her eyes as he continued to hold her head and pound into her mouth.

Zack

Zack could not take the sight of his pretty big sisters mouth filled with his cock or the feel of her finger in his ass much longer and he now prepared to give her the boiling seed that she was coaxing out of his balls like some she-devil.

"Oh fuck.."

Zacks eyes glazed over as he suddenly gripped the sides of Mels head even tighter pulling out his engorged cock before exploding.

Mel stared at him as the first jet of white fluid spashed hard against her cheek, the second on her forehead and then a series of smaller but just as powerful spurts landing on her frizzled hair,neck,face,chin, and tops of her breasts. Zack growled and his face winced in unbelievable pleasure as he finished coated his own sisters face with his gooey hot sperm, finally his lust for her being sated at least for the moment.

"Oh Mel...fuck..fuck..I..I love you sis...the best...the best ever..."

Melony

Mel blinked ever time Zack's cum spat at her, he had ordered her not to shut her eyes but she could not seem to stop the blinking. When he finally stopped, she stared at him waiting for him to let go of her head, he had frightened her that was for sure. She slipped her finger out of his ass, waiting to be free so she could go take a shower. She was a bit ashamed of herself that she had even thought she loved her brother in this way. It must have been what he had done to her that made her go mad and think she really loved him as a man.

"Oh Mel...fuck..fuck..I..I love you sis...the best...the best ever..."

She heard the sis and knew he was doing all this because it was forbidden, there was something wrong with a man who wanted to fuck his own sister. He had to be mad and he had almost dragged her there with him. She would not be so cooperative going forward. Her voice was cold as she spoke to him.

"Do you mind letting go of my head now, I want to take a shower and get to my own room now"
 
"Do you mind letting go of my head now, I want to take a shower and get to my own room now"

Zack grinned at his older sister as she spoke with his hot cum still dripping off her face and breasts finally giving Mel a hard kiss on the lips before releasing her from his grip.

"Listen Melly I'm gonna take a little nap, make sure dinner is on the table when I get up okay precious?..Meatloaf sounds good"

Not really waiting for an answer Zack reached over and gave her bare jiggling ass a playful slap and then fell back onto the bed sated and satisfied, ready for a good nap.
 
It took all of her self control not to slap the grin off of Zack's face. She felt filthy inside and out as his cum dripped off her face and breasts to drip on the rest of her body. She had to hold back a growl as he gave her a hard kiss on her lips. She was relieved when he finally released her.

Her eyes were cold, angry when he spoke to her, "Listen Melly I'm gonna take a little nap, make sure dinner is on the table when I get up okay precious?..Meatloaf sounds good." Before she could give him a piece of her mind he gave her behind a slap. It stung a bit and she glared at him as he fell back, eyes closed looking really pleased with himself.

She made a soft growling noise and headed for the bathroom to take a hot shower. As she wash herself she made her plans. Once she was clean and dried off she snuck back into her room to get some clothing. When she opened the closet she stood there stunned as all her clothing was removed. She went to her dresser and opened the top drawer. Her bras and panties were gone. She became like a wild woman closing the drawer hard and opening the next as she searched for her sensible clothing. After looking through all the drawers and finding nothing she found herself ranting like a wild woman.
 
Last edited:
Zack clasped his hands behind his head as he watched his sexy sister exit the room loving the way her wide hips and ass swayed as she walked. He was pleased Melly had such wide hips, no doubt she would be bearing him many children after his plans came to fruition. No more working in the fields for Mel after she was pregnant.

He still had a wide grin on his face as he dozed off lightly chuckling to himself at the thought of how he nearly knew Melly's personality better than she did herself. "well if she doesn't find Mom's old wardrobe up in the attic I guess she'll just have to serve me my meals in the nude.."

Zack slept soundly, an odd combination of hard manual labor of getting the southwestern fields ready for harvest and then having his semen filled balls completely drained again by his elder sister. Looking at the clock on the wall that showed twenty minutes after six, he decided to take a quick shower and then head downstairs to have a nice hearty dinner served to the man of the house by the woman of the house as things should be.
 
After she calmed a bit Melony sat down on her bed and began to think. She wondered why Zack had hidden her clothing. It struck her that he didn't like her covering her body. She knew he would not give her back what he had taken so she sat down and thought for a bit. She remembered her Mother's clothing placed neatly in a trunk in the attic. She went to the spare room and used the hook pole in the closet to pull down the ladder. She moved up the ladder carefully and pulled the string that turned on a light. She saw her Mother's trunk against the wall and moved over to it. She smiled as she pulled dress after dress out of it. She held them to her face and inhaled. She could smell her Mother's scent even though many years had passed. She looked through the chest but did not find any panties or bras. She sighed as she took the dressed down the ladder and went to the laundry room. She tossed them in the washer and started it. She went to the kitchen to peel potatoes and put them on to cook. She took the two steaks out of the fridge to soak them in sauce. She went back to the laundry room and to the dresses out of the washer and put them in the dryer. When she went back to the kitchen she cut up fresh vegetables and put them on the stove to cook.

The house began to fill with the savory smell of food cooking as she went back to the laundry room and pulled a dried dress from the dryer. She slipped it on and frowned as she was taller than her Mother and more busty. The skirt was above her knee and the scoop neck showed off her cleavage. She felt angry once more as she had no bras and panties to put on. She hated her brother at that moment for enslaving her like this. She went back to the kitchen to finish up supper. She was still trying to find a way to escape from her brother.
 
Zack finished up showering and got dressed in a clean set of work clothes for what he expected to do in the barn after dinner which was repairing one of the broken tractors and another leaky roof. The usual work clothes he preferred was a red and black checkered flannel shirt along with blue dungarees and black boots. As he buttoned up his shirt the pleasant aroma of home cooking filled his nose and he smiled to himself remembering what a great cook Melony was even back when he and his sister both still lived with their parents.

Slipping unnoticed into the kitchen off to the side of her, his eyed widened at Mel leaning over the stove slowly stirring something in a large steaming pot. She was decked out in a red apron tied over one of their mothers old yellow and white dresses. Zack leered at Melony admiringly noting to himself how his sister was only a bit taller than their mother but had much bigger tits.

"mmm smells delicious sis" Mel jumped a little as he surprised her with a quick but firm squeeze of her soft braless right breast and a kiss over her hair on the back of her neck. Still a bit pleased with himself and not caring one bit that she ignored his earlier request for meatloaf in favor of steaks, Zack took the wooden chair at one end of the small kitchen table purposely not saying a word about Melly's attire and what she found in the old trunks that he himself stored up in the attic so many years ago, loving being in control of the sudden blissful domestic situation. "a nice bottle of chardonnay should do the trick.." she heard him remark as he got up again and began looking over the wine rack off to the side of the kitchen.
 
Last edited:
"mmm smells delicious sis" She jumped and gasped as Zack squeezed her breast and kissed the back of her neck after he gave her the compliment. She knew it was no use to scream at him to stop messing with her because he wouldn't. She felt like a mouse stuck in a trap as she continued to cook. She could hear the wooden kitchen chair scrape on the floor so she relaxed as she knew he was no longer near her. "a nice bottle of chardonnay should do the trick.." She stiffened as he got up again and moved to the wine rack off the side of the kitchen. She thought about trying to run again but he would sure to catch her so she continued to cook. She heard the pop of the cork as she was putting the food on the plates. She walked with the two plates to the table and put one in front of him and took a chair as far away from him as possible.
 
Last edited:
Before popping the cork Zack held out the large wooden chair situated next to him for his woman to sit down which she refused. Instead he sat down and then watched her take the chair at the far side of the old small kitchen table directly across from him. "in time Melly will see things clearly.." he thought to himself grinning to his own immediate satisfaction.

After Melony was seated he got up with the opened bottle of wine and walked over to the other side of the table with it. Standing over her Zack stole a quick glance down his sisters ample cleavage before filling up her empty glass and returning to his chair. Dinner went by calmly and without incident as he made small-talk with her loving but not saying anything about how she looked with her hair done up in a bun and clothed in their mothers old dress. "Dinner was great honey, the steak was a tad underdone but much better than anything I've had in a long while"

He smiled as he said that treating her as his wife then finished eating and put his napkin on the table looking over at Melly still eating " So I figured I'd go fix the big hole in the barn roof on the east side and repair the tractor that looks like it's been sitting there for awhile" he said matter-of-factly. Zack again wondered to himself how she got by all this time by herself without a big hard cock to satisfy the sexual needs of a vibrant plain-looking but pretty 26 year old woman like his sister and hell even for general heavy lifting around the property and whatnot.

After waiting a minute or two for her response, he got up and walked over to his elder sister confident that he was just the man she needed and wanted to take care of both those issues and more for the long term.
The vineyard itself was in fairly good shape he thought but as for general upkeep that was just another smaller reason that Zack was glad he got back from the service when he did and not one day later.

After about three hours and a little before dusk Zack got everything done that he wanted and headed back to the farmhouse thinking of the nice
quiet evening he would spend with his new woman. He walked into the kitchen looking for her noticing she had cleaned up everything nicely.
Walking down the hall he looked in his bedroom in his bed where he hoped to find his naked sister lounging about or napping but when she wasn't there he frowned and continued further down the hall where he could hear the landline phone ring in her old room. He stopped outside her door for a few seconds hearing
Mel's voice say "Ruth?".."Auntie Ruth?"

Zack smirked as he thought about how their busybody Aunt always hounded Mel about if she finally found a good man yet and when she was getting hitched and settling down with her own family. This phone call was probably no different he thought as he opened the door and slipped into her room quickly plopping himself right onto Melly's old bed and directly behind her. "Who's that hon?"...not waiting for an answer .."Whoever it is just tell 'em you're busy..." Zack whispered into Melly's ear repeatedly kissing her there while he reached under the hem of their mothers dress plunging two of his fingers into his sisters moistening pussy. "mmmm...no panties.." as his passionate kisses determinedly moved from her ear to the tops of her shoulders.
 
Melony stole a quick look at her brother and could see that he was disappointed that she did not sit by him. She tensed as he stood up with the open bottle of wine and walked over to her. She knew as he poured wine in her glass that he was looking at her ample breasts. She stared ahead not looking at him hoping he would not touch her. She was relieved when he returned to his own seat. She tried to ignore his small talk but found she had to answer him sometimes even if it was a yes or no. She frowned as he complimented the dinner only to criticize the way she cooked the steak. "Dinner was great honey, the steak was a tad underdone but much better than anything I've had in a long while"

She ignored his smiling face as he finished up and told her, "So I figured I'd go fix the big hole in the barn roof on the east side and repair the tractor that looks like it's been sitting there for awhile." It struck her that he was acting as if they were an old married couple. When he got up and stood behind she tensed. Relief flooded her when he finally left. She cleaned up the kitchen, washed the dishes and took a shower while he was gone. She didn't want him to find her in a shower when he was home. She figured she had a few hours before he would come back.

Mel was in her room wrapped in a towel when the phone rang. She picked up the phone and frowned when she heard her Aunts voice. She would be stuck on the phone for a while. She said, "Ruth?" and quickly amended that by saying.."Auntie Ruth?" Mel had to suppress a groan as her Aunt began the usual routine of asking her if she found a good man and when was she going to settle down an raise a family. She almost screamed when Zack plopped on her bed and began whispering, "Who's that hon?"....."Whoever it is just tell 'em you're busy..." Zack whispered into Melly's ear. She tried to get away from his kisses. She gasped as he suddenly plunged two fingers into her sex and whispered in her ear, "mmmm...no panties.." As his lips moved from her ear to her shoulders she told her Aunt, "I have to go." and quickly hung off so she could fend Zack off. She pushed at him saying, "Stop it, Stop it."
 
"Stop it, Stop it."

Ignoring her pleas Zack kept up his digital assault of Mel's sex, deeply probing her vagina from behind using his index and middle finger as he draped his right leg over her body holding her in place. When pushing his two fingers into Melly's depths probing her he used his thumb and ring finger to rub and massage her clitoris and perineum. His relentless fingering seemed to drive Melony over the edge as in a few short minutes he felt his sisters hot cream squirting onto his hand as she screamed out calling him all sorts of filthy names.

With his nine inch cock rock hard pushing against her large ass and Melly soaking wet Zack could sense she was now horny enough and ready for another incestuous coupling. He quickly tore the rest of his clothes off along with her towel and mounted his elder sister in the missionary position. To his glee he felt Mel's legs wrap around the small of his back before spreading out wide. Zack used his hands and tongue to work on her jiggling breasts making sure not to miss her sensitive areola and from time to time sucking her now rather hard nipples.

Zack wondered why his sister hasn't made him use a condom when they had intercourse but didn't dare say a word about it as not to remind her hoping eventually his seed would hit its mark. As he positioned his long thick cock at her opening and looking into her big blue eyes staring up at him the thought entered his mind that perhaps by some stroke of luck Mel yearned for the same thing he did and he didn't have to develop his long term plan any further. Either way Zack was determined that she would never again be an old maid living on this huge vineyard all alone like she had been after their parents passed or even worse a sexless spinster..not as long as he could help it.

"Sure you want me to stop Melly?" Zack grinned as he pushed his right middle finger past her perineum and into his sisters asshole twirling it around a bit.
 
It alarmed her when she heard her first moans of pleasure. She no longer wanted Zack to stop. She was so aroused that if he did stop she was sure she would beg him to continue. She was glad he was holding her in place because if he didn't she would have press herself hard against him as he pushed his fingers into her depths. She cried out as she climax feeling both pleasure and shame. She called him filthy names and realized she did not mean them.

She felt his hard cock pressing against her ass and found herself pushing back against it. She wanted him inside her vagina. That thought made her fill with shame. She was trembling as he pulled off his clothing and her towel. She felt him mount her as she looked into his eyes. She couldn't fight her need as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him toward her. She could see how pleased he was that she was not fighting him. She thought about using her legs to push him away just before his hands and tongue began to work on her breasts. She was lost to the pleasure as he sucked her nipples. Soon she stopped protesting and wrapped her arms around his neck as he took her.

She stared into his eyes as he set the rythum and she followed it. Her hips moved in accord with his. Soon she heard their flash slapping against each other. Her moans grew as her body began to get closer to climax. Her moans were loud as Zack asked her, "Sure you want me to stop Melly?" She screamed out as his finger suddenly rammed into her rectum and her vagina flowed with a mind shattering climax as he continued to pound into her soaking wet vagina. She was panting as she felt her body gearing up for another climax. Her mind was not on shame now. It was blank, letting her body dictate her actions as her hips moved with Zack's.
 
By the time Melly hung up the phone with Auntie and reached her first climax, Zack had already gotten a good rhythm going with her missionary style. He braced his weight with his arms beside her body and she was pinned under him like a rag doll. In and out, he pumped his big sister hard like a piston with his rock hard nine inch cock seemingly stretching her tight vagina to the limits. By now he had taken his finger out of Melly's rectum after which he sniffed her scent and then slowly licked off his entire soaking wet fingers and hand right in front of her face.

Mel seemed to have a series of mini-orgasms during this as her vaginal flow thoroughly soaked his cock and testicles as well as the bed sheets. She seemed to enjoy the intimacy of all this as he could feel his sisters legs start to scissor around his back like a vice pulling him further into her depths as their bodies became one on the creaking bed. Zack was pleased with that and couldn't help but bend over and give Melly a quick French kiss.

Doubting he would last too much longer especially after watching his Melly strut around the house braless and pantiless all that day in their mothers old dress, Zack lustfully locked eyes with his climaxing moaning sister beneath him and grunted in a commanding and possessive tone "Tell me you're my bitch in heat, my slut, how you love me and the feel of being stretched wide by my long thick cock!!!"
 
She was looking into Zack's eyes when he pulled his finger out of her rectum. The sound of pleasure she made from that sounded like an animal's pitiful cry. She felt her rectum throbbing as if it wanted his finger back inside. She watched him sniff his finger and lick both them and his whole hand. She found his action quite erotic and felt her body react with another climax. She could feel how wet she was getting and she knew it was lubricating her vagina for her brother. At the moment she was not thinking about how wrong this was she just wrapped her legs around his waist and hung on to him as he rammed into her harder, deeper and faster. She didn't even fight him when he leaned close to her face and gave her a French kiss. She sucked on his tongue without any shame.

She was lost in a all consuming climax, moaning loudly when Zack locked eyes with her and demanded, "Tell me you're my bitch in heat, my slut, how you love me and the feel of being stretched wide by my long thick cock!!!" She groaned out, "I cant say that."
 
French-kissing Melly was something new in their relationship that Zack was really starting to enjoy. The way his sister sucked on his tongue and then snaked her tongue around his as they swapped spit was really something special for him and Zack definitely wanted to do this much more with her. Suddenly loud feminine squeals and moans filled the room as Mel's vagina again flooded his rock hard pistoning cock. He could feel her heels banging against his ass as she pounded his back with her balled up fists.

With Melly moaning like a sex-starved bitch in heat Zack knew he couldn't take much more and he got as close as he could to her ramming his cock into her pussy like a madman as deep as it would go finally feeling each powerful thrust bottom out against her womb. Mel moaned something into his ear but he was so far gone with his heavy cum-filled balls slapping against her ass he couldn't hear it. Grunting loudly Zack's body stiffened as he shot his third load deep into his sister supplying her with a very generous amount of his seed before they were through. After roughly ten minutes of them coming back down from their orgasms, Zack pulled his still semi-hard cock out of his sister and left her there naked and spread-eagled on the bed after giving her large breasts a quick loving suck before leaving her bedroom.

Remembering Melly's "I can't say that" remark he grinned as he wrote her a short note slapping it down onto the kitchen table mumbling under his breath "You will say that my love..." Not a few minutes later Zack was dressed and out of the house with his truck nowhere to be found on the premises.
 
She moaned something incoherent into his ear as his balls slapped against her ass. She heard him grunt and then stiffen and she cried out as he pumped his seed deep inside her vagina. She held onto him tightly as her body shook with another climax. He held her tightly for a long time before her body began to relax. She made a sound as he pulled his cock out of her. She knew she didn't want him to remove his cock from deep inside her. She felt him pull away, the heat of his body was gone. She moaned as he suddenly sucked her nipple before getting up and leaving the bedroom.

She laid on the bed sprawled out as he had left her. She was exhausted from all the climaxes he had made her have. After awhile she stumbled out of the bed and went to the bathroom. She could feel Zack's cum deep inside of her as she went to the bathroom. Afterward she ran a hot steamy shower and stepped in to the tub to get clean. She let the hot water spray over her body for a long while before she started to wash it. When she got the cloth down between her legs she could feel her brother's seed flowing out of her. She was sore between her legs as she cleaned herself.

Afterward she dried herself off and put another one of her Mother's dresses on. This one was lower cut than the first one had been. She went back into the bedroom to find the one that she had on. She frowned when she realized it was missing. She cried out, "Damn you Zack." She just knew he had taken the dress. It probably was not revealing enough for him. She went down the stairs to the kitchen expecting to see Zack there. She was surprised when he wasn't and went out onto the porch and saw that his truck was gone. A ray of hope filled her. She could leave now. She went to the stable and smiled when she saw her horse. Her saddle was missing but she could ride bare back. She frowned though as she did not know where she could go. She finally went into the house and began cleaning trying to figure out how to escape her brother.
 
Last edited:
Normally Zack would have been quite content quietly living with his sister in their farmhouse for the rest of his life but he wanted so much more. Not only was his sister pleasing him in bed like no other woman had but deep down he knew Melly would make him a fine wife and mother of his children if he could somehow find a way.

Finally after about two hours into his trip he saw the sign off to the side of the highway welcoming him into the next state. One more state line to pass he thought until he reached his final destination. As his pickup truck rumbled over the bumpy asphalt Zack thought over and over about how good his sisters vagina felt with her outer lips stretched wide around his long rock hard cock welcoming him into her body despite her occasional bouts of outward hostility. Mel used her pussy muscles almost like a vise holding his thick driving penis in place milking him for every drop of seed she could get. Zack knew at that minute how he would never again be interested in another woman besides his sister.

Snapping out of his daydream he grinned as he glanced over at the passenger seat where Melly's dress, their mothers old dress, still lay where he placed it earlier.. It covered up far too much of his sisters lush body which Zack didn't like at all. In time he would take her into town to buy her a new wardrobe that pleased him but right now she would have to make due. He thought about what Melly must be doing back at the house, scrubbing away the remnants of his cum and planning her big getaway by horseback, which brought on another wide grin.
 
After hours of cleaning and Zack being on the MIA list she finally decided that she should get away. She thought about where she could go and remembered her Aunt's farm which had been left to her alone. She didn't think Zack knew that. It was about 50 miles away and just maybe when he came back he would think she had escaped him. Her Aunt had suitable clothing in her closet too. She knew that was what she had to do for at least a month. Maybe than Zack would give up on finding her.

She grabbed her purse and went to the stable again. She grabbed her horse's mane and swung onto his back. She made the clicking sound with her tongue and held onto his mane. She headed out across the fields of grapes. She would stay to the wooded areas in case Zack was on his way back. She was not going to gallop as she was afraid she would lose control of her horse. She thought of all the work she had put into the vineyard and hoped that Zack would still tend it until he gave up on finding her.

Hours later she arrived at her Aunt's farm. She got off her horse and walked him to the barn and rubbed him down. She looked around and was pleased as the hands she had hired had done a good job of keeping up with the needs of a farm. She got a feed bag of food for her horse and put it on him. Afterward she filled the water pail before going to the farm house. She took her key out and opened the door, closed and locked it and went to her Aunts room to get some decent clothing. She was dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt and felt a lot better as she went to the kitchen to make herself some food.
 
After nearly another hour of driving well over the posted speed limit and a good 30 miles into the state of Montana, Zack spotted the gravel road turnoff that led to the lakeside cabin he was now the new owner of. Knowing how much she loved nature he had already planned a long weekend getaway with Melly in hopes of taking his relationship with his sister to the next level. He pulled the truck up to near the cabin entrance and stepped out looking around. The place was definitely a 'fixer-upper' but it was spacious and secluded just as he wanted.

Zack took a key out of his pocket sliding it into the lock on the door, opening it and letting himself in. He had three days to at least get the place up to livable standards and couldn't waste a minute. There was still old furniture and assorted clutter everywhere as it was after the showing so he took a seat on a small granite wall by the fireplace. Taking out his cellphone he punched in the landline number at the farmhouse and then sat back against the wall waiting to hear his womans voice. He frowned as the phone on the other end of the line rang three, five, seven times before he hung up. He couldn't text Melly due to her not being too tech-savvy and now not being able to reach her at all irritated him more.

He sat there staring at the old wooden floor thinking of what was going on and where she could be.. Didn't she read the note he left her? Sure he left her horse there but Zack already decided in his head that not only would his elder sister miss his big hard cock and the great sex they were having but there was really no place else within the area that she could go especially with barely any clothes. He growled as he looked at his cellphone dialing the same number again expecting no answer again and preparing for the long return overnight trip.
 
She woke up feeling safe and cheerful. She dressed in the jeans and another clean flannel shirt. It felt good to be hidden away from Zack. She went into the kitchen and cooked herself a big breakfast and sat down and ate it all. She felt content but strangely she missed her brother. She frowned and wondered why she felt that way. She had gotten away from a bad situation and she knew that. Brothers and Sisters should not have sex. He was wrong to force her into such a relationship.

She began to clean the house. Work always had a calming effect on her. After several hours she felt calm and peaceful. The house was clean and smelled the way she liked it. She went to the barn and checked to see if her horse had enough food and then began to groom him. She hummed as she worked feeling peaceful. After she was done she decided to go riding. She saddled Hero and walked him out of the barn and got on him.

She made a sound with her lips and Hero walked out of the barn. Another sound made him walk the trail that roped around the outer limits of the farm itself. When she was in the fields she made another sound that made Hero run like the wind. She held onto the reins and guided him across the land. After awhile she walked him back to the farm feeling peaceful and happy.
 
Zack slammed on the brakes and parked his truck in front of the farmhouse. He pulled the key out of the ignition before getting out and making a beeline for the front door. With the sun just starting to come up the previous night and long drive home was almost a blur with his mind solely focused on the whereabouts of his sister who he also considered to be his woman. He pushed open the old wooden door and bolted from room to room calling out Melly's name and felt his blood pressure rise when he was met with silence and no Melly.

He went into the kitchen to grab a cold beer from the fridge and saw the note he left on the floor thinking to himself that it fell off the counter and she never saw it. He took the bottle of beer and went over to the kitchen table sitting down on one of the chairs trying to think of where she could have foolishly run off to. The thought of her favorite horse Hero suddenly entered his mind and he got up and went back outside heading for the stable. It was drizzling slightly and suddenly Zack's cellphone went off. He answered it and to his surprise it was one of his ex-girlfriends wanting to give him as she put it 'one last chance'. It was Saturday night and Julie wanted him to take her out but Zack apologized swiftly turning her down saying he was deeply involved with another woman. His ex swore at him then hung up. He shrugged his shoulders and slid the cellphone back in his pocket now almost to the stable. Reaching the stable he swung the door open and found Hero gone as well as a saddle.

Before heading back into the farmhouse he took care of the other horses and animals needs as Melly would have wanted him to. He went back into the farmhouse and slammed the door. Before going to sleep he climbed up into the hidden crawlspace over the hallway closet where he hid Melly's clothing and found the last pair of panties she had worn. He took her worn panties back to one of the bedrooms and once there he held them up to his nostrils deeply inhaling savoring his sisters musky scent.

Zack laid down on the bed jacking himself off to sleep with his sisters pink soiled panties still partially wrapped around his head. It was only two nights but he already missed sleeping with her and spent the next few days irritated and burying himself in work making sure everything at their vineyard ran properly. He thought and thought about where Melly could have scurried off to still not finding an answer but determined to track her down by any means possible that is if she didn't see the error in her ways and come back to him first.
 
After she cooled Hero, she groomed him again and put his feed bag on him. She moved her hands over his body as he ate. She felt so peaceful and safe away from her brother. When Hero was done eating she took the feed bag off of him and ran her hands over his face before leaving him. She closed and locked the barn door and headed for the farm house. She was actually humming as she entered the house and went to the kitchen. She made herself something to eat and afterward went to the bathroom and took a shower. Afterward she put on one of her Aunt's night gowns and went to bed.

As she laid on the bed she thought of her brother. Strangely she missed him but told herself she did not miss what he had done to her. She didn't thing he would ever find her here. He really did not know their Aunt had died and probably would not think of phoning her up. She felt secure for the first time in a long time but still she missed him.
 
Zack woke up early the next morning and was dressed and back in the fields within the hour. He hadn't slept well without his sister laying beside him and was tossing and turning thinking about where she was and even worrying about her safety. Working from sunrise to sundown the past few days was grueling but it helped calm his nerves and gave him time to think. In the early afternoon while he was kneeling down checking some grape vines in the eastern field the thought hit him that his sister must have her important papers stored someplace in the house. He told the hired hands to continue on without him for the rest of the day and possibly the next few days as he had an important matter to attend to.

He headed back to the farmhouse, let himself in and sat down at the old wooden desk in the living room. Rifling through drawer after drawer he found nothing except a few useless receipts, warranties and brochures. He sat back in the chair and chuckled to himself thinking of how Melony would have never put any important legal papers in such an obvious open place. How stubborn and different his sister was from any other woman he'd slept with in the past Zack thought, another one of the many reasons why he found himself not only with a strong sexual attraction to her but also an increasing need of wanting to possess her totally in every sense of the word.

Thinking for awhile of where she would have hid them the thought hit him of the trunks stored in the attic full of their mothers old clothes and other assorted items. He thought of how Melony always looked up to their mother, often wearing her clothes even when she was alive and seemingly wanting to be just like her. "If anywhere that would be the place.." he thought as he went over to the spare room. He used the hook pole in the closet to pull down the ladder. After climbing up the ladder he pulled the string that turned on the bare light bulb in the attic and pulled himself up. Looking around he saw their mothers old trunk against one of the walls and went over to it. Opening it up he saw a bunch of their mothers old clothes scattered around messily and in disarray.

Zack reached underneath the clothing and quickly felt what he discovered to be a small metal box. He smiled to himself pulling the metal box out thinking of how Melly never trusted banks and would never use a strongbox. He noticed the box was unlocked and engraved with faded pink, red, and yellow flowers before opening it up to inspect the contents. The deed to the vineyard was in there as well as other important legal papers which upon his closer inspection included a deed to another property which was unknown to him, until now. "Foolish woman" he mumbled under his breath shaking his head, glad that his sister will soon be back with him where deep down they both knew she belonged.
 
Last edited:
After three days of being away from her vineyards Melony was beginning to miss the work, the responsibilities, and though she did not want to admit it she was missing Zack. When she caught herself thinking about him she slammed down a pan she was cleaning and walked through the kitchen and out the door to inhale the fresh air and calm herself down. She was working hard cleaning and decorating her Aunts home which now was hers but she just couldn't get her brother out of her mind.

She went to the barn and saddled Hero and rode him to the fields. Vegetables filled this land and her heart ached to see her vineyard. There was many Farmhands working the land and she knew they did not need her to supervise something they had done for years. She felt useless as they worked the land. The foreman spotted her and walked toward her smiling and waving. She waved back and when he approached her he asked her if she would like to see the fields further away. She smiled and nodded her head and smiled when he made a sound. A mare came running to him. Hero reacted to its arrival and she had to calm him down.

By the time the foreman mounted she had Hero under control. It took the better part of the day to see all of the fields that now belonged to her. She told her foreman he and his men were doing a wonderful job as they headed back to the farmhouse. She waved as the foreman rode away and stepped on the porch and looked at the land once more before turning the knob and walking into the farmhouse.
 
Zack took the deed to their late Aunt Clara's farm and stuffed the metal box back towards the bottom of the trunk before covering it back up with clothes. He held the piece of paper under the dim light bulb attached to the roof of the attic and quickly examined it. From the looks of it their widowed Aunt had passed away less than a year ago and having no offspring of her own, left her farm and property around it to her Niece but only while her Nephew was still overseas serving in the military. He wondered for a minute or two why Melony hadn't mentioned any of this to him but then decided that it wasn't important since in his mind he and his sister would soon be co-owning everything anyways as a couple.

Deciding it was too late in the day to take any course of action in the retrieval of his woman, Zack gave the vineyard another go-around and returned to the farmhouse again feeling lonely and empty without her presence. He was a little impressed with himself with how quickly he successfully immersed himself in the quiet vineyard business after being gone for so long going through hell but what does that matter if she wasn't here to share it with him. He thought about what he was going to do and decided that it would be the healthiest for their newfound relationship if his sister came back to him on her own no matter what the circumstances were.

Taking out his cell-phone he dialed the number of a high-end local escort service and after explaining exactly what he wanted to the older sounding woman on the other end of the line was assured that although a bit out of the ordinary, being that they had the same last name it should be no problem at all. He gave the escort service his credit card information so the large breasted scantily clad professional call girl he ordered would ring the front doorbell of the Hutchinson farm the next day hopefully asking one Melony Hutchinson who would answer the door for the whereabouts of her younger brother. If Melly asked who she was and why she wanted him, Zack made sure the hooker knew exactly what to say.

He grinned at both the deviousness and brilliance of his idea before turning in for the night knowing that if he was right, he wouldn't be sleeping alone for too much longer. When it came to sex Zack knew that Melly wouldn't last long going back to the boring life she had before he returned and that his sister loved fucking him just as much as he loved fucking her..now to prove it.
 
Back
Top