How much better is the real thing?

MrSneakyinPA

Really Really Experienced
How much better does a real cock in your ass feel than a dildo that you use on yourself?

I think about this as well. Can you feel the warmth of a cock? Can you feel hot cum inside you?

:D

haven't had one since I was a kid, but I want to be fucked not fuck myself;)

I dont like things in my ass, tried but it don't do it for me. But a real cock in my mouth, wow, nothing gets me harder!

It's much better for me it's the feeling of being dominated by another man. Giving in to him and making him feel pleasure and being his to use

Yeah a real dick is so much better than any toy. When someone has a hold of you and is pushing themselves into you, oh my, it is so good. And hearing his grunts and moan, geesh, no toy can match.

can you feel him cum inside ?

It depends.

I've only ever gotten Fucked with a condom, so I didn't feel the actual cum inside me, but I did feel him tensing and releasing while he was shooting his load. We were doggy style when it happened and his cock convulsing was fantastic.

Think about jacking off. When you jack yourself off are you felling your cock with your hand or is your cock feeling your hand, You know what is going to happen next, how fast how slow how light or how hard, you know and there is no unknown. Yes you cum and that is good Now thing about some one else jacking you off, So many variable and you don't know what is going to be next, however you know your cock is enjoying it If they slap your balls you did not know it was coming so it is better, If the slow down you may want them to go faster but the variety is so tantalizing. If they stop right when you need to cum and slap your balls and stop your climax you will want to cry but you are not in control. When you finally you will cum like you never came before and you will not be distracted by working your hand. Now think about dildoing yourself where You can not fully concentrate on your ass but have to think about the other actions. Now think about laying with your legs spread and just thinking about the idea that some one is joined to you in a way that for a few moments makes you one. The sensations of him filling your insides and nothing else to do but enjoy his motions in you Well I guess what the diff. is

Real Thing

So, in my experience it's fun to use dildos and the such. However, it's hard to beat (sorry for the play on words) a real life cock in your ass. If you're lucky enough you get to taste it and take it into your mouth and then you get to feel it inside you. And yes you can feel the warmth from a real cock. I love it when he cums inside me, but I don't let people I don't know do that. The best part though is feeling the cum oozing out of my ass into my panties while driving back home.

Feeling it inside

I've been fucked by a few men in my lifetime, but I was usually with one guy exclusively for years at a time. So, I've had cum launched into my ass many, many times, but not by a bunch of guys if you get my drift.

When it comes to feeling the cum "splashing" inside me or something like that, I've never felt that. Normally, I feel his cock swell and get warmer when he is close to cumming. Then, when he actually cums, I can feel a warmth inside me that is hard to describe. It isn't really hot, but it is a very comforting warmth that seems to spread a little before it goes away.

For me, being in the missionary position with my lover on top, looking into my eyes while he cums inside me is a magical moment that is hard to beat! I got started being bi back in the very early 1980's, or I guess you could say I actually started doing something about being bi instead of just thinking about it. lol

So, in my experience it's fun to use dildos and the such. However, it's hard to beat (sorry for the play on words) a real life cock in your ass. If you're lucky enough you get to taste it and take it into your mouth and then you get to feel it inside you. And yes you can feel the warmth from a real cock. I love it when he cums inside me, but I don't let people I don't know do that. The best part though is feeling the cum oozing out of my ass into my panties while driving back home.
WOW!!!

first...you're hands free. Second, despite how much bumbled technology helps create the next Generation "material". dildos won't match the real think...the next best Idea was the section cup toys and Fleshlight.

despite how hard my cock is or feels...my little buddy is pliable...head will accommodate the first Oh'ring...some toys don't give a MM... When that ring wants to squeeze you out..natural will allow you some room. I hope that makes sense...

Arse to Mouth...

I've been fucked by a few men in my lifetime, but I was usually with one guy exclusively for years at a time. So, I've had cum launched into my ass many, many times, but not by a bunch of guys if you get my drift.

When it comes to feeling the cum "splashing" inside me or something like that, I've never felt that. Normally, I feel his cock swell and get warmer when he is close to cumming. Then, when he actually cums, I can feel a warmth inside me that is hard to describe. It isn't really hot, but it is a very comforting warmth that seems to spread a little before it goes away.

For me, being in the missionary position with my lover on top, looking into my eyes while he cums inside me is a magical moment that is hard to beat! I got started being bi back in the very early 1980's, or I guess you could say I actually started doing something about being bi instead of just thinking about it. lol

Yes, agreed. That's why I'm a submissive obsessive cock-sucker. I've been fucked in my tight little bum-hole when my Boyfriend decided to take that route - and naturally I've enjoyed it, but when your guy shoots-off into your mouth after a long self-indulgent cock-sucking session, there's no mistaking what's going on, you get all that delicious pulsing and twitching then the oozing spurts of spunk on your tongue to tease around and slurp and swallow. You're directly connected in with his orgasm on an intensely intimate way. There's nothing better, believe me… the more frequently you suck-off your guy the more you get to know how to please him, how to recognize the moods of his cock, how to anticipate and react to his climax, the more you practice makes it perfect. You'll love it, and your Boyfriend will appreciate it too… I've spent entire evenings when his big beautiful cock seldom left the warm moist confines of my mouth, and I was face-fucked delirious with it, or alternately I've met him in his car parked in the multi-story and sucked him off hurriedly when his time was tight, and in the restaurant between the main course and the sweet he took me into the rest-room and I sucked him off there. I held his spunk in my mouth as we returned to the table and he watched as I gulped it down with a mouthful of white wine… endless variations… more to cum...

I think that, like with most everyone else, that its more of the connection you have with a real person vs a toy.

I will use my wife's rabbit all day and it not be that big of a deal, even though it does feel fucking amazing. For me, the taboo lies more in the actual person instead of the toy. Youre using the toy for your own personal pleasure, whereas with a live person you're trying to give them pleasure.

The feel is totally different, like everyone is saying. Its much warmer, with a nice "sponginess" to it. You can sit back and enjoy the feeling of him being inside you instead of having to contort yourself to shove a toy in you, and still try to masturbate.

Giving a toy a blowjob has always been a wierd concept to me, it doesnt make much sense to me. Im sucking dick more for his pleasure than mine, which is what turns me on. Dont get me wrong, I love to suck on a nice hard cock, but his pleasure and orgasm does it for me. I cant get that same "return on investment", if you will, by sucking on a toy. And besides, toys dont reward your efforts with a nice, hot load of tasty cum :D

In closing, both are fun, but Im in the majority that prefers a real cock to a toy.

Back