First published story

Definitely!

I'd love to hear or read them and ask some questions regarding your adventures and experiences!

I'm not a non-con reader, so I'm not part of your target audience.

It's a stroke story and it has lots of hot sex. There isn't much character development, but that's not what you'd expect in a stroke story.

I found it highly implausible. I never understood Carson's actions. Why would he want to have sex in his own bed with his drugged wife sleeping in it? Why would he want to fuck his drugged, sleeping wife? Then there was two things I considered impossible - (1) Carson is able to relative easily fuck his wife's virgin ass and (2) his wife didn't freak out when she woke up being fucked in the ass with someone's body covering her face.

I'm not a non-con reader, so I'm not part of your target audience.

It's a stroke story and it has lots of hot sex. There isn't much character development, but that's not what you'd expect in a stroke story.

I found it highly implausible. I never understood Carson's actions. Why would he want to have sex in his own bed with his drugged wife sleeping in it? Why would he want to fuck his drugged, sleeping wife? Then there was two things I considered impossible - (1) Carson is able to relative easily fuck his wife's virgin ass and (2) his wife didn't freak out when she woke up being fucked in the ass with someone's body covering her face.

I thought the same.

Some of the stuff got a little confusing and I didn't know what positions they were in anymore.

I got the quick impression that the POV character wanted some sex revenge on Mrs. Maxwell. What was lacking is that I'm taking the POV's character that Mrs. Maxwell has done something to deserve it.

It was a nice hot sexy scene though.

Last edited:
Back