a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww you are such a gentleman! ;)


can't stick around long tonight - just got back from pole class and once again i am wiped out. All my muscles are wobbley and i have bruises in strange places

this is what i was perfecting today - the first i am literary holding myself up with my armpit an in the second i should be horizontal - hence the name - flat line!

i am going to hurt tomorrow!
sometime i wonder why i pay to do this to myself but then i remember i love it!
your body is absoluetly heavenly.
 
A productive, if not exactly fun, weekend -- cleaning out cupboards and such. It feels good to have it over and done with!

i need to do a major spring clean at some point. its hanging over my head now as i keep putting it off / not having time.
 
i need to do a major spring clean at some point. its hanging over my head now as i keep putting it off / not having time.

I keep remembering what it was like to clean out my Dad's house after he died, and I've promised myself never to put my own children through that!

But you don't have that worry, at least not yet. And you need to keep up with the pole and hula hoops and such!
 
this is the first thing i've seen from you (the pole shot in the black undies) and i have to say that you're incredible.

thank you. that's very kind.

I hope you enjoy the rest.

I am going to sign off for the night as i have a whole load of stuff to sort for tomorrow.
sweet dreams all.
 
attachment.php

Great Photo EA .that lil grin is so Cute ;) Thanks for Sharing Doll :kiss::kiss:

Very cute and sexy pic, Babe!
 
Did everyone have a good weekend?

i had fun visiting friends and playing in the snow!

Sounds like you had fun :) I had friends around for dinner friday evening, and then I went out with friends for dinner saturday evening. Otherwise it was just a relaxing weekend :)
 
Just a flying visit tonight again
-trying to stay in the habit of getting on here , but it was spinning pole again tonight and i am cream crackered.
 
Last edited:
I didn't think it would be possible to grow more fabulous and more amazing than you already were, but you have managed it!

I love your smile in photo 14 and the look of joy in 13. Wonderful to see you looking so happy.

:rose:
 
Been following your thread for years now, and plenty of your pictures are among my favourites on the whole site. You have a totally amazing figure :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top