Female cuckold - Cuckquean Stories.....

In the past 18 months, since I first started this thread, we've had a few authors really start to dive into this genre of stories.

While there has been an uptick in popularity, it's still nowhere near as common a fantasy as 'cuckolding'. However, TheTalkMan and seducedHylas continue to pave the way with their excellent stories. seducedHylas' 'WACFYM Ch. 01' and TheTalkMan's 'Surrounded Pt. 2', 'Stockholm Syndrome', and 'The Trip' are all perfect examples of exactly what turn ME on, personally.

Just wanted to update some of the stories/authors that I've found as of late:

'Customer Service' by Hornyman69WithU
'Meeting the Sister' by Archer2050
'A Wedding Conquest' by Jankoh

Authors that have posted multiple stories:

PerilEyes (Last Minute Seduction is very hot.)
a_bent_ampersand (Temptation's Contrast is my personal favorite.)
Just_the_tip (All his stories are rated very high.)


The_Maestro_Braddock has a series called "The Reawakening of Dr. Clark that is absolutely sizzling…

And then there's TemptedOne. TemptedOne wrote a story in August of last year that I simply didn't like. So I didn't bother to check if he wrote any others. But he did. And they are absolutely incredible. Now I check once or twice a month to see if he has anything new.

This is what I've found. And I always appreciate it if those that enjoy these stories post stories that they've found or written, since finding them isn't always so easy.

Anyway, thanks to TheTalkMan, seducedHylas, The_Maestro, TemptedOne, Just_the_tip, PerilEyes, and others for continuing to push these out there. I really want to write a couple stories to contribute to the genre, and I promise I will, and I promise you'll like them. Until then, I hope I'm doing my part with this thread. Happy reading….
 
I too appreciate the kind words. I've been lacking in putting anything out, but I'm still very much into the man-stealing, sexy seductress line of stories. That Dr. Clark series was pretty badass!
 
Hey (sheepishly)

Been away from the site for a while. Really appreciate not being forgotten but now incredibly guilty for being a lazy writer and not submitting anything. Seems a few authors have joined the niche since I was last here. I'd seconded the praise for Maestro and advise you to checkout Girlinthemoon- her Wicked series is the best ever read, imho.

Anyway just submitted Ch6 pt2.
 
Hey (sheepishly)

Been away from the site for a while. Really appreciate not being forgotten but now incredibly guilty for being a lazy writer and not submitting anything. Seems a few authors have joined the niche since I was last here. I'd seconded the praise for Maestro and advise you to checkout Girlinthemoon- her Wicked series is the best ever read, imho.

Anyway just submitted WACFYM Ch6 pt2.
 
Been away from the site for a while. Really appreciate not being forgotten but now incredibly guilty for being a lazy writer and not submitting anything. Seems a few authors have joined the niche since I was last here. I'd seconded the praise for Maestro and advise you to checkout Girlinthemoon- her Wicked series is the best ever read, imho.

Anyway just submitted WACFYM Ch6 pt2.
We've missed you around here. I'll check out the other authors as well. TheTalkMan and I exchange ideas and he's been hinting that I should join this thread of stories as well. I'm thinking about it since erotica isn't really forte.

I'll look for your next submission.
 
Great updates by SeducedHylas and TheTalkMan in recent days. Both stories had me clamoring for more, and the female characters were outright EVIL! Loved it.
 
The_Maestro_Braddock has continued exploring the very hot story between Dr. Clark and Mallory. 8 updates on that story since my last post.

TheTalkMan wrapped up a great series called "Tastes Like Candy". Really devious and delicious stuff.

But then he really got ambitious with a really intense, super hot, really creative premise with a series called "The Cline's Conquer Time". Take your time reading this, and enjoy it. It's easily one of, if not his best story yet. Really great work.

TheTalkMan is really pushing stories out lately. And they are of high quality. I'm looking forward to his next story, which I'm sure is going to be excellent.

While acdd123's stories don't exactly fit this genre, I've always included them anyway. He puts out really short stories under "Father Uses Huge Asset". You have to use your imagination with these stories, but I love them. While most of the stories came out between 2005-2007, he has provided a couple updates here and there. And he recently updated with another deliciously evil edition.

If you know of any other stories that I'm missing, I'd love to know about them. That's the reason for this thread.

Keeping my eyes out for another story from seducedHylas. He's one of the best writers of the genre.
 
New story submitted

Hey guys, just to let you know I've just posted my new story, the final part of chapter 6. It went a lot darker than I liked so virtually had to start again from scratch. Still pretty nasty though and maybe too much so.

I currently have 18 ideas for new stories so please be patient with me as I'm not a prolific writer
 
I too have multiple stories which are at various stages of completion. Once the winter breaks hits, I should a pump out a few of them.
 
I'm glad that there are more stories being written in this genre.

Would anyone consider using mind control or magic as a plot device? I really like the idea of a girl using hypnosis, voodoo, spells that change reality, etc. in an attempt to steal a happily married man away from his wife.
 
In the past 18 months, since I first started this thread, we've had a few authors really start to dive into this genre of stories.

ooo

Authors that have posted multiple stories:

PerilEyes (Last Minute Seduction is very hot.)
a_bent_ampersand (Temptation's Contrast is my personal favorite.)
Just_the_tip (All his stories are rated very high.)

ooo

Searching by author, I can't find just_the_tip. Are his stories under a different name, or has he withdrawn?
 
This is a beautiful thread you all have going here. Needless to say I'm a fan of this topic!

I'd like to add one recent story on this I don't think has been listed yet: 'Fantasy Revealed' by neon_dreaming

Basically it's about a girlfriend watching her boyfriend have sex with another woman and she's just overwhelmed by how turned on it makes her. Very hot story in my opinion.
 
Basically it's about a girlfriend watching her boyfriend have sex with another woman and she's just overwhelmed by how turned on it makes her. Very hot story in my opinion.

I think this is a fantasy of many guys. Just thinking about it: the girlfriend helps him to seduce women. Maybe she also invites some of her female friends to come over and get laid, while she watches ...
 
Interesting new Kink I hadn't read too much about. Looks like I have some work ahead of me. I decided to contribute in a small way by collecting and linking what I could from this thread:

sh0wst0pper's favorites

TheTalkMan - Surrounded Pt. 2, Stockholm Syndrome, The Trip
Wannabeboytoy
OnlyaFantasy
ex_extase
seducedHylas - WACFYM Ch. 01
temptanddestroy
DarkBetrayal
HornyHubbie
edmead
acdd123
donttellhimk
X-Factor
stu191
Cold_Eyes - Turbulence
Joshua888
smudgebucket - From Wife to Maid
nasty_dan
BlondeAer
sweetnpetite - Camilla
vmmm
NonStopFunGuy
jeb22
medley
vicegod - Teaching Her a Lesson
SexusOmnium - Life Changes for Gina
skitzo69 - What My Wife Doesn't Know
theunknown2000 - Watching My Husband
AJ_Watson - Tom's Trial
EnCarta - His Wife's Sister Does Him
Nomean_feet - Our Little Secret
Victoria.vixen - The Thai Maid
Hornyman69WithU - Customer Service
Archer2050 - Meeting the Sister
Jankoh - A Wedding Conquest
PerilEyes - Last Minute Seduction
a_bent_ampersand - Temptation's Contrast
The_Maestro_Braddock - The Reawakening of Dr. Clark
TemptedOne

J - Dutiful Son

evilernie - Summer Job

TheTravellingMan - How it all Began
neon_dreaming - Fantasy Revealed
Girlinthemoon - Wicked
 
Stories Needed

These stories are my favorite. I wish more people wrote about them but the authors that do are fantastic! Seducedhydras, Encarta, TemptedOne, BerryisMine and The Talkman are good active posters. temptanddestroy, Wannabeboytoy, en_extase, OnlyaFantasy , alwayswantedto,NakdSalr, BarondeSade and DarkBetrayal have great stories but haven't written in a while. I wish wish I could find Just_The_Tip and NeverGiveIn's stories but they have deleted them. Any ideas?
 
what about this one:

They are a newly wed couple. Everything is fine - except for the sex. The husband is experienced, but the wife is not. He asks her for stuff like blowjobs or anal sex, but even though she is willing to give it a try, But for some reasons, it doesn't work like it is supposed to. She sucks on his cock for hours, but somehow, he just doesn't cum. This happens multiple time.

Finally, he looks on the Internet and finds some kind of "Sex teacher". A woman who gives him a blowjob, while his wife watches. And then she teacher watches what the wife is doing and tells her where she made mistakes during blowjobs.
Same could go with anal sex. Wife always was scared, so she could never relax during anal and it always hurt.

or another one:

A newly wed couple. The wife talks to her mother and complains that after 3 monhts, she still ain't pregnant. She believes it is the fault of her husband, he could be infertile. (Maybe the story was based some hundred years ago, when the doctors couldn't examine his sperm). Also, she complains that the sex with the husband was bad. So the mother of the wife decides she wants to test it by herself. So the next time, the couple wants to have sex, Mom joins them and tells her daughter to watch ...

a similar third idea:

This could be in some kind of sect or strange religion. To get wed, the parents of the husband and the wife both have to agree. And it is the same when it comes to divorce. Without a good reason why, there will be no divource

So there is this newly wed couple. After about 6 months, the wife asks for a divorce. She says, that the sex with her husband is awful. His dick is too small, and he never is able to make her cum. The parents sit down to talk about it. The parents of the husband tells them, that the wife is talking trash. In the past there have been no complaints about him.
So they come up with an idea: the husband fucks his mother in law, while his wife (her daughter) watches. Maybe some other people watch, too.
When the husband fucks his mother in law, she cums multiple times ...
I like the idea of his new mother in law 'helping' her daughter learn more about sex...but soon the husband and mother in law are intense lovers..with the wife as their submissive sex servant. His new mother in law is changed from a very conservative, uptight woman into a sexually experimental lover....and soon they are bringing the wife(daughter) out of her conservative shell too
 
I have this fantasy from a different angle - from the POV of the woman being cheated with, rather than on. Maybe because I have slept with a couple of married men and I remember the buzz of knowing he was choosing to be with me rather than her, that at that moment he preferred to slide his dick into my pussy over hers, I find it easy to imagine the sense of arrogance and superiority over the humiliated wife that the OW could have in this scenario.

Some of the ideas that have occurred to me:

Wearing the wife's wedding dress for the husband to fuck me in their bed, and the wife has to watch and listen to her husband telling me how I look so much better than she did, so much sexier etc. In this particular scenario, I ask the husband mid-fuck if he prefers fucking me to her and as he thrusts he cries "I do! I do!" so echoing yet corrupting his wedding vows.

Husband phoning his wife to tell her he's going to be late, and when she asks why, he says "because I'm balls-deep in Scarlett and it's going to be a long session" and then describes in detail what we're doing. Not exactly original, but effective.

Expanding on that, sometimes husband and I are colleagues and we attend a work night out. Wife arrives to give husband a lift home and we make her wait while we fuck; sometimes ringing her on her mobile as above, sometimes simply fucking somewhere she can see us from the car - a hotel window, at the end of the car park. Or husband insists wife drops me off too and she drives off while we get into the back and play noisily with each other.

Wife has to attend some sort of formal event - charity auction, gala, that sort of thing - connected to her career. Partners are invited and I'm there too, either because husband has called in some favours with someone he happens to know organising the event independent of his wife, or because I work there and husband deliberately suggested this venue to his wife when it was being arranged, or sometimes just because work with her. He spends the whole evening being attentive to me and ignoring his wife, keeping an arm around me, buying me drinks, bringing me the choicest food, sitting close to me. Sometimes I have him fingering me under the table so that those around us, including his wife, can see what's happening. If it's an auction there will be some valuable lot, such as a diamond necklace, which he bids for and wins and ostentatiously puts round my neck. The end result is not only his wife's humiliation on the night but that her career also suffers as her colleagues think less of her for putting up with his/our behaviour.

Wife desperately wants to have a baby but husband withholds sperm, either by avoiding sex with her altogether or deliberately using two condoms on the rare occasions they do fuck. Meanwhile he is fucking me bareback, unprotected at every opportunity until I become pregnant, which he takes great delight in telling his wife, parading me in front of her as my belly swells, making her listen to his enthusiastic plans for decorating 'our' nursery, buying baby equipment etc.

It's their wedding day and I am wife's maid of honour. Husband spends the night before the wedding with me, fucks me at the reception - sometimes I have him giving his speech at the wedding breakfast with me bent over the top table in front of him, his cock buried in me up to the hilt, while his wife sits next to us and all her family look on. In that scenario his speech is all about me and barely mentions his wife. Then there is the usual stuff: me and him in the wedding suite bed, fucking all night while his wife watches from a bedside chair; I go on honeymoon with them etc.

It's important that the wife is humiliated but passive; she does not actively collude with her humiliation but she doesn't protest or get angry, although inwardly she might be seething. The 'married couple' are always completely fictional people, I never wish this situation on a real woman of my acquaintance.
 
Or husband insists wife drops me off too and she drives off while we get into the back and play noisily with each other.

I like this one. The husband winds up fucking you in the back seat while his wife drives to your house. As she pulls into your driveway, he announces that he's not finished fucking you yet. She has to sit and wait in the driver's seat... maybe watching in the rear view mirror... possibly masturbating... maybe seething... maybe both, but definitely hearing all that's going on, and taking in the scent of the fucking, and knowing that her car will carry the scent of the adultery in it.

Of course, he wouldn't be in any hurry to end the session, both because he'd so enjoy fucking you and because he'd enjoy shaming his wife. He'd definitely announce it when he was coming inside of you, and she'd probably think the evening had finally ended. However, you'd ask him to walk you to the door, where he'd kiss you passionately good night... and maybe yell to her that you had asked him in for a night cap, and because you're so thirsty, you want to grab a quick drink with her.
 
A few more to add...

Check out Stardog Champion. His stories, 'Fists of Repentance' and 'Freakin with the Enemy' fit this genre perfectly. 'Apples not far...' is also pretty good.

curiousErres has a good story called, 'challenge accepted.'

'The girl next door' by Surface6669 was great but for some reason it was taken off the website.

Check out my favorites for more.

These are the stories that I have to add for now. Stardog Champion's stories are great so start there, especially Fists of Repentance.
 
The husband winds up fucking you in the back seat while his wife drives to your house. As she pulls into your driveway, he announces that he's not finished fucking you yet. She has to sit and wait in the driver's seat... maybe watching in the rear view mirror
 
Partners are invited and I'm there too, either because husband has called in some favours with someone he happens to know organising the event independent of his wife, or because I work there and husband deliberately suggested this venue to his wife when it was being arranged, or sometimes just because work with her.
 
Back
Top