"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

and yes chas i checked your updated prime post. and I squeed over the pics..

and yes chas i checked your updated prime post. and I squeed over the pics..

Why thank you dear.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, my favourite is the one right down at the bottom. XD

...but the blonde hottie's a very close second.

T'Pol never fails to astonish me with her own brand of hawtness. Which uniform was she wearing that got shredded so, the last one?

(I'm also intrigued by the fantasy-looking one where she looks like a cross between Julia "Arachne" Carpenter and that Titania chica what came out of "Secret Wars?" Is your T'Pol really that buff?)

Why thank you dear.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, my favourite is the one right down at the bottom. XD

...but the blonde hottie's a very close second.

T'Pol never fails to astonish me with her own brand of hawtness. Which uniform was she wearing that got shredded so, the last one?

(I'm also intrigued by the fantasy-looking one where she looks like a cross between Julia "Arachne" Carpenter and that Titania chica what came out of "Secret Wars?" Is your T'Pol really that buff?)

The last pic, the one that shows some amazing hipness, was actually done for another game set in the time of Picard (hense the picard era coloring to the uniform) I was hoping they'd do an open vest but they put in the shirt and ruined things.

and yes, my T'Pol is THAT buff. especially in the buff. and now you understand the shock collar a little more :rolleyes:

the blond chick is actually from TSR Dark Sun back in the 1990's... but she's is sooooooo hot. she makes me melt inside.

The last pic, the one that shows some amazing hipness, was actually done for another game set in the time of Picard (hense the picard era coloring to the uniform) I was hoping they'd do an open vest but they put in the shirt and ruined things.

and yes, my T'Pol is THAT buff. especially in the buff. and now you understand the shock collar a little more :rolleyes:

the blond chick is actually from TSR Dark Sun back in the 1990's... but she's is sooooooo hot. she makes me melt inside.

She is not hard on the eyes, that is for exceptionally certain.

(And I should know, I've got four of 'em.)

That level of physical conditioning also explains how she kicked the crap out of that genetically-accelerated Judoon Enforcer... :eek:

By "open vest," d'you mean the jackety thing that Jean-Luc sometimes wore, the red jacket with the grey turtleneck thing underneath? Yeah, midriff-baring, that coulda been eye-catching on her. (Yes.)

yeah, i was opening for the vest she has, without the turtleneck underneath. I wanted more cleavage (ie more like Mirrorverse T'pol), but i'm happy with what i got.

especially since it was free. and now i have to leave for work :(

yeah, i was opening for the vest she has, without the turtleneck underneath. I wanted more cleavage (ie more like Mirrorverse T'pol), but i'm happy with what i got.

especially since it was free. and now i have to leave for work :(

G'night, sweets.

Good luck out there.

Allons-y!

Post #35

Post 35 is not intended to be a controll of CHas's doctor. it's my characters memory of the event the doctor partook in..

and i'm still unconscious.

if chas wants i'll remove the post.

i just wanted .. i'm not sure what i wanted. but i felt the need to do the scene. if it offends i apologize.

Post #35

Post 35 is not intended to be a controll of CHas's doctor. it's my characters memory of the event the doctor partook in..

and i'm still unconscious.

if chas wants i'll remove the post.

i just wanted .. i'm not sure what i wanted. but i felt the need to do the scene. if it offends i apologize.

It's lovely.

I promise he'll fix her soon.

(Goddammit, why doesn't he ever tell her?)

she's immune to the pill. :eek:

but a mind meld could be interesting...

and umm :blushing: intimate

not that she'd have an issue with Snogging him...

:rolleyes: Yes. He does sort of tend to be a Chick Magnet.

And it wouldn't be the first time, (ahem, Reinette) a pretty girl used a telepathic exchange to cop a mental feel...

Long as she doesn't let it interfere with him keeping his centuries-long biography from doing her a mischief caroming around within her noggin.

:rolleyes: Yes. He does sort of tend to be a Chick Magnet.

And it wouldn't be the first time, (ahem, Reinette) a pretty girl used a telepathic exchange to cop a mental feel...

Long as she doesn't let it interfere with him keeping his centuries-long biography from doing her a mischief caroming around within her noggin.

i think, from her perspective, the only things she's gonna grapple on are his feelings for rose (which will calm as she adapts to it in her skull) and his being a time lord....

i think, from her perspective, the only things she's gonna grapple on are his feelings for rose (which will calm as she adapts to it in her skull) and his being a time lord....

An extraterrestrial genius loving a human.

Yeah. I can see how she'd click with that.

This should be quite interesting.

wMyOppB.jpg

Last edited:
That's not my kitty.

This one's more by way of being a "stunt double." XD

But still! Couldn't resist. Orange cat, Blue Box...

Here's a curious question, y'all.

Given Var's rather unorthodox Companion choice, which promises to be quite brilliant in the long term, what other quizzical crossovers would you not mind seeing? This is all purely theoretical, no plans to put them in the thread, just... What impossible person would you love to see run with Ten, or another Doctor?

I've seen interesting fanart for some "Buffy"/Ten stuff, and "Smallville"/Ten. Also, "Timelines & Bylines" was a marvellous fanfic with Lois from "Smallville" as a Ten Companion.

I think I'd be most intrigued by a Ten crossover featuring Kimiko Ross from "Dresden Codak" and Benton Fraser from "Due South."

That would be pretty out there.

What else we got?

Back