Do you mind if I look at your tits?

In my own defense, they were staring at me first!

demotivational-posters-the-hills-have-eyes.jpg


http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/demotivational-posters-the-hills-have-eyes.jpg
 
I wasn't looking at your tits, I was admiring your shirt. No, really! :D

I'm another one that can't help himself. I can only hope I haven't creeped anyone out or made them uncomfortable. I feel like the larger a woman's bust size is, the harder it is for me to maintain eye contact. It's a battle of wills with my eyes. I sneek a peek at every opportunity and can only hope the ladies in question are oblivious or don't mind.

Something tells me, though, that they may be more aware than I originally thought. :eek:
 
Of course they are aware, and they like it, unless they are not wearing something provocative and accidently show something. As far as your confession goes I think it is important to realize that all men who aren't dead are looking.
 
I do feel bad at times for having a look but this is generally when its a friend rather than a stranger.
 
go ahead...

Sure, go ahead and look. If I catch you looking, maybe I'll shift a bit to give you an even better view....
 
As far as your confession goes I think it is important to realize that all men who aren't dead are looking.

With the exception of men who are blind, of course. But then, rest assured they've got their feelers out.
 
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I can't help it ... I'm obsessed. I try not to look, I really do. I try to be discrete. I try to look in your eyes, and for the most part I do, but I have to look! Hate me?


Do you hate when a guy looks? Are you flattered, creeped out, angry, and if it depends, then what does it depend on? What is bad form and what is good form by a guy?

Personally, I think it's a little unfair to expect men not to look at all. Wouldn't you have trouble looking in my eyes, if my dick was on my chest? (no dickhead jokes)


SIDE NOTE: Believe it or not I am sensitive to the issue. My gf is small but extremely busty. She loves having big tits, but sometimes she is treated unfairly by men and women, many of whom assume she is a bimbo or stripper. She isn't, btw, she is very intelligent and her boobs are all natural.

Depends on the situation. Most times I don't really notice if they are looking. If I'm wearing a low-cut top with no bra and bend over in front of a man, I don't mind them looking down my shirt at my big boobs. If I'm putting them out there, I expect at least one man to be staring and looking. :)
 
bOObs!

I don't mind if people stare at my boobs (or anything else for that matter). I think it's flattering to know someone thinks I'm attractive. Who wouldn't?
 
I was at a strip bar a long time ago when I was single. I was there with several male friends. We were bar hopping and I was riding with some of them. I fell in love with this one stripper who was so gorgeous I couldn't take my eyes off of her eyes (yes you heard that right). All the time while all of the other men were ogling her body I just glared deeply into her eyes. When she had a break she sat down next to me and we made a little small talk. I asked her what her name was and she said Candy or something like that. I just glared deeply into her eyes and said, no, your name. She said Debbie. I had her mesmerized. I was mesmerized. She began to dance again and in the middle of it all my friends decided it was time to leave and go to another bar. I'm like, "Huh? You're kidding". They were determined to leave and I had to go with them. I still remember the eye contact I had with her as I was walking out the door. She couldn't believe I was going. I couldn't beleive I was going. Probably saved me from getting herpes though. Oh well.
 
Last edited:
I don't mind if people stare at my boobs (or anything else for that matter). I think it's flattering to know someone thinks I'm attractive. Who wouldn't?

Plenty. Believe me, I know this firsthand.

Firsthand, firstelbow, and firstfoot.
 
If I'm wearing something to show them off and I don't get looks I'm offended lol.
Looks don't bother me. People saying "Wow" doesn't bother me. I'm proud of my breasts and the attention they get just makes me feel sexy.

When strange men stop me in the middle of the street (hate to say it but it's usually (drunk) Indian men) and start telling me how beautiful I am completely out the blue - then it's creepy.
 
I would say... if you must look please do it in a way that I can ignore it/pretend I don't notice you. Less awkward for everyone, no?

Also, it's pretty funny to be walking down the street and seeing all the guys staring at a girl passing by who doesn't even seem to see the guys.
 
You will never see me do it, but I totally look.

That's what we all say, but they know! I don't know how they know, but they KNOW! :eek::eek::confused::confused::D


The eyes popping out of one's head and uncontrollable drooling might have something to do with it.;)
 
[;

Yes, I'm going to look at your breasts. No, I'm not going to be rude and stare. That is, unless you tear open your blouse and smash my face into the depths of your heaving, ample breasts. Then all bets are off.

This never happens, though. So, relax. I'll just look a little. Promise. :rolleyes:

Never say never. [;
 
Back
Top